The Legend of Captain Kelly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Camille, I love your touch. Shall we finish my undressing and move to my bed where you can explore to your heart's content?"

I giggled, "Yes, I'm sorry, of course."

She smiled as I loosened her pantaloons. I watched them fall to the floor then saw her sex. Her bright red hair stood out against her skin, and it was trimmed, unlike mine. It looked like a small plank used to board a ship, a rectangle, you might say. I touched it also, which elicited another moan from Christine.

"We can trim you later, my love. I need to make love to you first."

I giggled as she took my hand and led me the final few steps to her bed. She ushered me in after I moved the bug netting. She climbed in after me laying her body next to mine. I felt safe and secure with her, unlike when I was captured, scared and unsure if I'd live to see another day.

We looked into the eyes of each other then I took the bold step to kiss her. She rolled me over as we kissed. Her breasts pressed against me, her thigh between my legs.

The night was warm, and our bodies together made us both hot and sweaty. I let Christine take charge, never having made love to anyone, let alone a woman. She bathed my body with her tongue, starting at my head on down to my feet. Her return trip up my body stopped between my legs at my sex. Christine paused before kissing me there to inhale my musk as she called it. I could sense an aroma in the air similar to when Felicity and I snuggled aboard the Orchid. It must be a female thing, I assumed. I found it to be very pleasant.

Christine lifted my rear with her hands, asking me to spread my legs slightly more than they were. She then began licking my thighs, softly biting and kissing each one. I shuddered, moaning how good it felt. I could feel her hands squeezing my ass as she toyed with my sex. Then it happened, she pressed her tongue inside of me. I gasped as she traced inside me with the tip of it.

She moved it around inside me ever so slowly. Feeling my reactions, she'd wiggle it here, then there to see what I'd do. When I'd moan loud, she'd leave it where it was until I could hardly stand it, then she'd move it someplace else as I calmed down. When my breathing slowed, she'd find another spot and do it all over again. I don't know how long she had her tongue between my legs. I lost count of how many times she took me to that spot where I thought I couldn't go any further then back off only to return again and again.

I never felt this alive before. My entire body tingled as Christine played with me. She found one spot in me that made me feel like I was losing my mind. The tip of her tongue stayed there, rubbing against me as I squirmed, shaking back and forth. Her fingers dug into my rear end, lifting me off the bed while she pressed her face into me.

I felt like I was losing consciousness, the feelings in me numbing my mind and body. I reached down, pressing her face to me as she started to remove her tongue. I pushed her into me as hard as I could as my body reacted to her tongue. I almost thought I'd smothered her between my legs as I rolled sideways, my toes curling.

My breathing was rapid as explosions went off within me. It felt like a broadside from shipboard cannon going off one after the other. When it was all over, I lay panting and speechless. Christine moved back to me for a kiss. At first, I balked, kissing her lips after where they had been. She took my chin in her hand then firmly pressed her lips to mine. I had no choice but to kiss her back, tasting the juices I'd secreted.

I was spent. We laid together cuddling with Christine whispering things she was going to do to me as I tried to calm my heart. Some of the things she mentioned seemed disgusting, but I knew deep down that she'd make them wonderful.

I thought about asking for the story behind her tattoo but thought better of it. This didn't seem like the time or place for that. Instead, I began kissing her as I thanked her for such a wonderful feeling.

She laid back as I moved over her body. I think she knew where I was going, turning herself, so I had a clear path to her breasts.

Kissing down her jawline, to her neck, then lower to one nipple. I toyed with it briefly using my tongue. Then sucked as much of her bosom into my mouth as I could. Her hard nipple against the roof of my mouth delighted the two of us. I heard her say in a low growl that she liked how it felt. I continuing my sucking, only pausing when I'd switch breasts. Both of us were becoming overheated again.

Christine told me to move my legs, so they were between hers. Her next instruction was to move up and down her, so our sex parts rubbed against each other. I'm sure the French have a name for this, and I'll have to find out what it is. Because when we aligned properly, I felt like I was on fire. The tingling down there was very intense.

I could feel Christine becoming more excited as I sucked and played with her breasts while doing the moving thing. It didn't take long before I began to lose my concentration. Christine had to remind me several times to focus on her sex.

She instructed me to slip my finger in her, which I did with some hesitation. Once I put it in her, she began giving me directions and more encouragement.

I went from one finger to three, moving them in and out, but not out of her. Faster, slower as she dictated. I figured out what she enjoyed and focused on those movements. She told me to curl my fingers, and naturally, I did. That's when her body trembled, and her head rolled back in utter bliss. She kept squirming and telling me not to stop. I obeyed her requests as I continued sucking her breasts and fingering her.

This whole session was quite arousing to me also. I could feel her body responding, which in turn made mine respond. Such beautiful feelings I'd never thought possible. Plus, I wasn't feeling guilty at all about being with another woman. It was heavenly.

Finally, Christine's body shook, her legs clamped down on my hand, trapping my fingers inside her. I almost panicked, thinking something was wrong, when she grabbed me by the hair to pull me up to kiss her. She released her hold on my hand so I could join her. Her kiss was deep and passionate, and I felt as if I couldn't breathe while our lips were locked together.

Eventually, Christine released me, guiding my hand to our mouths for us both to clean off. We licked my fingers while she smiled at me. I smiled back, knowing I'd pleased her, which made me feel very good.

We talked for a little while before falling asleep, snuggled in each other's arms. I felt safe there; my loathing of Christine had vanished. Now I felt something like love, although I wasn't quite sure about that yet.

The next morning I felt like a new woman. The rest of my days were filled with learning to shoot my pistol, along with my dueling lessons. The dueling was with wooden sticks until I learned what not to do. I received a few bruises as reminders. The pistol was loud and scared me at first. Jacques was a patient teacher, and it was a pleasure learning to shoot and reload. He also taught me to fire a musket, which I was better at.

My nights were filled with Christine and occasionally Eden. Sometimes in Christine's bed, sometimes in the bath. At times Christine would watch as Eden showed me new positions or little tricks to take ourselves to la petite mort.

We also shared each other, well Eden and I mainly shared Christine. She loved when we were on either side of her, nuzzling and suckling her beautiful breasts. We'd each use one hand between her legs, playing with her sex. Eden was better at it than I was. When Christine wanted to reach that blissful place in a hurry, Eden would mainly use her fingers, and I'd use my hand touching her as best I could.

When Christine wanted a slow buildup, then I'd use my fingers at first, then after a bit, Christine would gently press my head, which was my signal to move down her to use my tongue. Sometimes Eden would join me there, and we'd take turns, or Christine would roll over and get on her knees or other position so Eden and I could lick and finger both places. It took me a long time before I would lick her rear, but Christine loved it. Well, I loved it too once Eden had done it to me. We would start in the bath area and make sure we were all nice and clean, then either stay there and make love or move to Christine's bedroom.

Those nights I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning. Cuddling with them both felt so very good.

On occasion, Christine wouldn't join us in the bath. Then Monsieur Jacques or one or two of the younger men would. Those times were quite different than with Christine. The men were 'used up' sometimes before Eden, and I were. We'd find ways to make them last long enough for our pleasure as well as theirs. Sometimes Jacques would take on the young men as Eden, and I watched. They put on quite a show as Eden and I played with each other, or we laid side by side playing with ourselves, watching.

My life had definitely changed for the better.

12