The Legend of Captain Kelly Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were waited patiently for the Orchid's crew to take control of Del Rosa's vessel protected by my love's snipers. One or two members decided they wanted no part of that, opting to move towards us with hate in their hearts. Our guardian angels quickly dispatched them from the rigging of the Orchid. When the Orchid's crew had cleared the ship, Christine came aboard looking as good as ever.

We embraced, kissing each other as the combined crews looked on. It felt good to be in Christine's arms once again. She escorted us onto the Orchid, ordering Bella to take command of her new ship. Bella's face beamed at having a ship to call her own. I managed to speak to her briefly, letting her know Felicity was doing well when I last saw her. She smiled, thanking me, then began dealing with her new crew bolstered by some of the Orchid's crew.

We stayed alongside Bella's new command for a few days as a precaution just in case some had mutiny on their minds. Then we followed Bella on our trip back home.

Eden enjoyed the company of Christine's latest captive, an adorable eighteen-year-old Spanish princess who was already acquainted with the art of lady love. The princess was an eager passenger off of one of the merchant ships Christine had searched. She was going to be sold as a slave to some old plantation owner. When she saw it was my love, who was the captain, she asked Christine to remove her from the vessel. She'd heard about Captain Kelly's preferences for the ladies, so it was an easy choice. The slave trader sadly met his maker as a result of the princess's discovery.

Onboard the Orchid, Christine and I naturally shared her cabin, catching up on the times we were apart during supper. After our first night together, we invited Eden and Marguerite frequently to share our table and our bed during our homeward journey.

Marguerite was as insatiable as Felicity had become. She'd been sleeping with Christine until I arrived, taking her place in my wife's bed. Christine told me about her the first night we were back together. Christine even learned a few new positions from the young woman.

I told her about Felicity and her games as we ate supper that first evening, she grinned insisting we have her over for dinner and to stay the night when we return. When supper was over, I became dessert.

I'd missed her touch despite being with the others. Christine had a way of making my body sing. Our lovemaking that night was nothing short of spectacular. We started slow, taking a bath together. Her hands softly reacquainted themselves with my body. I laid back against her in the tub as her hands caressed my breasts. Her fingers were pinching and tugging at my nipples. Sweet kisses on my neck sent shivers up and down my spine. I was back in Christine's life, and it felt so good.

While her one hand played with my breast, the other snaked its way down my stomach, under the soap bubbles to my lady parts. I'd been bare down there since I became Christine's love because that's the way she likes me. She was glad I'd maintain it even in her absence. She toyed with me as she whispered how much she'd missed me.

She was tracing my lower lips, her finger teasing me, my words to her becoming barely understandable even to myself. She toyed with me, slipping one finger inside me while biting my neck then sucking on it. Water isn't the best place for lovemaking we'd discovered early on. When I was on the edge of my first blissful moment of the night, we left the tub, dried off, and then continued in her bed.

We returned to our lovemaking by kissing, then quickly returned to her fingers in my sex. I'd rolled onto my back with Christine laying partially on me. Her one hand grasped my hands above my head, holding them there while her other hand returned down below. Her magnificent breasts pressed into my side as she told me what she was going to do to me. I was joyously helpless as she slid two fingers in me. My legs instinctively spread further apart, allowing a third digit to slip in. Back and forth, Christine's fingers went, my juices engulfing her palm. My body responded by moving up and down on those beautiful gifts from god. My purring was just what she wanted to hear, telling me so in her husky voice.

We were both aroused, and I could feel myself racing to the finish. Christine noticed too and backed off, causing me to slow down to enjoy the ride. When I caught my breath, she started up again. This time Christine curled her fingers inside me. I begged her to stop, but she just giggled, knowing I didn't mean it. She was right, and I felt too good to have her stop. Within moments I bucked and shuddered, almost screaming out her name for all to hear.

But, she wasn't finished with me yet. She left her fingers in me then moved down to replace them with her tongue. She told me she'd missed my sweetness earlier at dinner, and now I knew what she meant. Her tongue lingered between my legs, savoring my nectar as I reached my second bliss-filled moment of the night. This time I didn't hold back my words. I thanked the Lord for making Christine quite loudly.

She eased up on me, letting me linger in the delicious haze, then licked her way up my body to kiss and cuddle with me. We laid, whispering, then through the bulkhead, we heard Eden and Marguerite enjoying each other; well, it seemed Eden was enjoying the Spanish princess at that particular moment.

I purred, hearing the two young ladies imagining what would soon become a reality in the same bed I was occupying with my wife. I began to play with Christine, but she stopped me from returning the bliss-filled favor. She was tired, which I completely understood. It had been a rough day for all concerned. We were both glad to be back in each other's arms. Hopefully, never be separated again.

In the morning, Christine told me she'd paid my debt to Montserrat's governor via a third party who learned that Del Rosa was on a mission to capture me and hold me as bait for her. She'd been lurking far enough off Montserrat waiting for Del Rosa to bring me in. Christine had been intercepting ships, letting them pass unharmed until lookouts had spied his ship.

Then it was how to rescue Eden and me, then deal with Del Rosa. Luckily, I resolved that issue, and we no longer have to worry about him.

The rest of our voyage home was uneventful. Felicity and various islanders greeted our ships as we docked. The crew was granted liberty as per custom with Christine's blessings. The captured ship's crew were either locked up to be transported later or given their freedom depending on their actions on the voyage home.

Bella, now Captain Bella, spent time with Felicity while overseeing the refurbishment of her new vessel 'The Lusty Minx' named after her love, Felicity. Christine vowed never to leave me again, so I joined her on the remainder of her sailings. I'd proven I could fight, and my tactics were as sneaky as my wife's. We terrorized the Caribbean for another ten years before retiring to our island to live out our lives in wedded bliss.

Eden and Marguerite continued joining us in the bath and our bed from time to time. They each found husbands and soon had little ones scurrying about the house. Christine and I treated them as if they were our grandchildren, telling them stories about how their grandmas ruled the high seas and took very few prisoners. We did, however, leave out the gore until they were old enough not to be scared.

Of course, we exaggerated a bit, which led to the Legend of Captain Kelly. Isn't that how legends are created?


12