The Legend of The Great Pump-Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That..." Nate paused, then sighed. "Is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Hmm," Mom eased her lips from Zoey. "Like that gorgeous blonde said to her sons, don't worry, baby, Mommy loves you both the same."

She turned and kissed Nate who released a small sound of pure joy in his throat. Mom's hands were still on her breasts, but the one on her left dropped between Nate's legs and fondled his cock beneath his scrubs.

Nate moaned loudly into their kiss, and Zoey, too overcome with passion to let her mother make the next move, brushed Mom's long blonde hair aside, and nuzzled into her neck, sucking gently on her soft skin.

Her hand went to Mom's left breast, squeezing it, then seeking her nipple through the thin robe.

"Yes," Mom moaned when Nate's hand found her other breast, and he slipped his lips from hers to work the other side of her neck. "Oh, yes!"

Mom's hand dropped from Zoey's breast down to the hem of her short dress. She hiked it up, then put her hand on her thigh. Her hand was hot and her finger's trembling, and Zoey knew it wasn't from nerves, but raw need.

Mom's hand moved up her daughter's inner thigh and Zoey opened her legs for her. When she placed her hand on Zoey's pussy through her thong, both women moaned.

"You're so fucking wet," Mom whispered. "And your brother is so hard!"

She abruptly pulled away from them.

"Upstairs," she said breathlessly. "I want you two in my bed."

She grabbed the ties to the robe and pulled it open, exposing her breasts. Nate reached for them, but with a laugh she jumped back, then turned and tossing the robe behind her, ran for the stairs, giggling like a girl Zoey's age.

"Look at that ass," Nate marveled, taking in Mom's well rounded cheeks in the skimpy black thong she'd had on beneath the robe.

"You look, I'm touching!" Zoey shoved him, sending him staggering back, then made a run for the stairs.

"Too slow!" Nate vaulted the table to cut Zoey off and get ahead of her.

"Cheat!" she yelled as he reached the stairs before her.

Mom had already made it to the top and gone around the corner. As Nate shot up the stairs, there was a laugh from above him, and the thong came sailing down the stairs.

Nate caught it, then flipped it behind him. Zoey was close behind, and catching it, pressed it to her face, loving not only the scent of her mother, but how warm and sticky the material was.

She refrained from licking it. Her first taste of Mom would be straight from the source, not from a toy like last time. In front of her, Nate was already at the top of the stairs, and had ripped off his shirt, flinging it to the floor and kicking off his shoes before running down the hallway.

Zoey followed suit, kicking off her sneakers, but leaving the white stockings on. She hurriedly unbuttoned the top of her dress as she hurried towards Mom's open bedroom door.

When she entered the room, Nate was already naked and on the bed. Mom was on her stomach between his legs, his cock already in her mouth.

"No fair, starting without me!" Zoey shoved her dress down, peeled the soaked thong from her pussy and kicked them away.

She crawled up on the bed, stretching out next to Mom, she didn't hesitate to get in on the action, ducking her had and sucking on Nate's balls.

"Best Halloween ever," Nate moaned as Mom bobbed her head, deep throating him with an ease Zoey admired.

She released him with a loud slurp and angled his cock towards Zoey.

"Want some?"

Zoey's response was to take him deep and bob her head as fast as Mom had been. Mom took over sucking his balls, and Nate's hands slid into their hair as he watched his Mother and sister, devour his cock.

Zoey passed him back to Mom, who this time only sucked on his head. Taking advantage of having most of his cock exposed, Zoey fluttered her tongue up and down his shaft.

She reached Mom and kissed her cheek. Mom let Nate's cock fall from her mouth, and kissed Zoey. They each put a hand on Nate's long thick shaft, stroking him as they kissed.

Mom eased his oozing head between them, and they worked their tongues and lips over his cock and each other's mouths. Zoey took Nate back in her mouth, and opening wide, too him deep.

She held him for a few seconds, and Mom sighed. "Such a good girl."

Zoey eased her way back up, then gasped when Mom grabbed her head and shoved her back down on his cock. She gagged, spit spewing from her mouth, then moaned as her mother pushed and pulled on her head, force feeding her Nate's cock.

"That's even better," Mom laughed. "You know a blowjob is good when you're gagging and all sloppy."

She pulled Zoey's head up, removing Nate's cock from her mouth, then kissing her hard, her tongue plunging into her mouth. Mom's lips devoured hers as she kissed and licked the sloppy mess from Zoey's face.

Mom took Nate back in her mouth, rapidly deep throating him, then sat up, and swung her leg over his hips. Zoey gripped his cock, holding it as she watched with her heart racing and her clit throbbing, Mom lower herself onto her brother.

"Fuck!" Mom cried out as she let her weight go, driving Nate's full length inside her. "Hmm, baby, you take after your father, don't you?"

She bounced hard on his cock and Zoey remained where she was, transfixed by the sight of her mother's pink slit sliding over her brother's cock. She ducked her head and Nate groaned when she licked his balls as Mom rode him.

"Sounds like Zoey is being a good big sister back there!" Mom laughed, then moaned when Nate cupped her breasts, stroking her nipples while she bucked wildly on him.

Zoey worked her tongue from his balls to the base of his shaft, then grabbing Mom's ass, spread her cheeks and shoved her tongue into her pink rosebud.

"Bad girl!" Mom squealed as Zoey, who had never done anything like this before, swirled her tongue, rimming her mother's asshole while she rode her brother.

"Yeah, baby!" Mom called out, move those hips, fuck Mama!"

Zoey slid her tongue up through the crack of mom's ass, then kissed her way up her back while she rose to her knees. She swung her leg over Nate so she was now directly behind mom and put her arms around her.

Her hands replaced Nate's on her breasts, squeezing them while she kissed Mom's neck. Mom moaned and yelped as the move spurred Nate on to pump his hips harder, his thrusting cock meeting Mom's descending pussy.

Zoey's right had ran down her mother's stomach and when she found her clit, Mom moaned. "That's it, baby girl, make mommy come on your brother's dick!"

Zoey rubbed her clit, while she licked and sucked on her neck, her left hand on Mom's tit, her fingers rolling her hard nipple.

Nate took over for Zoey on Mom's other nipple, his other hand on her hip, as she continued to bounce on his cock. Zoey was once again impressed with her brother's stamina, sure, he'd come twice for her today, but Mom was bucking on him like he was a damn rodeo bull, and...it was Mom.

This after both his sister and mother slobbered on his dick. The seed was most likely helping him. Just as it had affected Zoey who was taking care of her mother as if she were an experienced lover of women.

"Yes, yes!" Mom's voice lowered into a guttural growl and she leaned forward, bracing her hands on Nate's chest and digging her long nails into him.

Zoey rubbed her clit faster, and gave her nipple a hard twist, which Nate imitated with the other. Mom threw her head back, almost giving Zoey a head butt in the process, and released a long loud howl of ecstasy.

She wailed repeatedly as she thrashed wildly on Nate's cock. Beneath her, Nate moaned and whimpered as his mother took him as hard as Betty had taken her nephew in the taboo show they'd been treated to.

Her fingers gouged long scratches in his chest as her orgasm smashed through her. Zoey kept her fingers moving on her clit and nipple, prolonging her climax as her hips ground into Mom, her clit yearning for its own release.

Mom's wild movements, slowed, and with a long sigh, she rolled off Nate. Before he could move, Zoey had his dick in her mouth, noisily slurping on it, her eyes rolling back as she tasted her mother's cunt from her brother's cock.

Mom grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth from Nate's cock, and pushing her onto her back. Zoey went to sit up, then cried out in delight, when Mom knelt between her legs, lowered her head, and buried her face between her daughter's thighs.

"Oh, Mama!" Zoey squealed as her mother plunged her rigid tongue into her sopping slit.

She spread her legs wide, and grabbing Mom's hair, pumped her hips, grinding her cunt in her mother's face. Mom moaned into her hot flesh but continued to swirl her tongue inside her.

She sucked hard, and Zoey felt her pussy gush into her mouth. Mom's tongue traveled up through her wet lips, and when it flicked across her clit, Zoey's hips jerked and her legs kicked alongside her mother.

Nate had risen to his knees and leaning over her, sucked her left breast while he fondled the other. His cock was twitching by her head, and turning hers, Zoey opened wide and took him into it.

She whimpered around his shaft while Mom's tongue fluttered over and around her clit. She inserted her fingers into her wet twat and plunged them deep. Zoey's hips moved in time with Mom's now thrusting fingers as she moved her head as much as she could, sucking on the head and first few inches of Nate's cock.

He moved his hips, pushing himself deeper, and Zoey slid her hand between his legs, cupping his balls. Mom added another finger, stretching her wider, and now moving her wrist, shaking her fingers inside her.

She was so damn wet; she could hear Mom's fingers slapping inside her sloppy cunt. Mom was now alternately licking and sucking her clit, and Zoey's legs had already straightened around her, tensing, her feet pointing forward and her toes curling.

Her hips rocked into Mom's fingers, also working her clit against Mom's skilled tongue. Nate's lips and fingers on her nipples were helping to edge her closer to her impending orgasm, and the way he was gently fucking her mouth with his cock added an even bigger thrill.

She wished she could see this the way the Pump-Kin had shown them the others. Zoey on her back, her mother between her legs, face down in her pussy, ass in the air. Her brother over her, working his sister's tits while she slurped on his slowly thrusting cock.

Her back arched and thighs trembled as Mom's tongue played her clit perfectly. Up, down, side to side, and in slow, then faster circles, she had Zoey squirming and whimpering around Nate's dick as she brought her closer and closer to the edge.

With no warning, Mom plunged a finger hard into her ass, and the most powerful orgasm, Zoey's ever experienced exploded through her. She wailed around Nate's cock, and when he tried to pull out, she shifted her grip from his balls to the base of his shaft, holding him there.

She wanted to come with him in her mouth, and Mom busy between her thighs, enjoying both enjoying her. Her holes contracted around Mom's fingers, and she ground her hips in hard circles, rubbing herself into her still moving tongue.

Zoey's choking cried of pleasure around Nate were thrills in themselves as she bucked and writhed on the bed, Mom pushing her fingers deeper into her pussy and ass, then curling them, pressing into each other through the thin skin between Zoey's ass and cunt.

She'd never felt anything like it before, and her breath caught and her body tensed. Her back arched higher, her ass coming off the bed. Her body seemed to pause, then Zoey howled around Nate as her body convulsed and a thick stream of sticky juices squirted into Mom's face, and down her thighs.

Zoey cried out when a second, then third stream squirted into Mom's face, and shoulders, and puddling on the sheets. Her body went limp, and this time she had to remove Nate from her mouth to be able to gasp for breath.

"Oh...oh my god, I...oh wow..." Zoey's orgasm had been so strong she couldn't even speak, and above her the ceiling was spinning.

She lay there, arms falling her side, as limp as a rag doll, as her tits heaved with her deep breaths. Mom eased her fingers from her, then slid over to her side and whispered something to Nate.

Her brother climbed over her so he was kneeling between her legs, and lifting her right leg, twisted his shoulders. Zoey yelped as he rolled her onto her side, then again when with another twist he had her on her stomach.

He grabbed her hips, pulling them in the air, and drawing her legs up so she was now on her knees. He entered her in one long hard thrust that caused her eyes to widen and her mouth to drop open in a sharp yelp.

Nate tore into her with a power that bordered on violent, pounding her still quivering pussy with his big dick. Zoey yipped and squealed as he fucked her harder than she'd ever been before.

In front of her, Mom slid over, swung her leg over Zoey's head and lying back, spread her pussy open in front of her.

"Come give, Mama a kiss, baby girl."

She slid closer so her pussy was inches from her and she didn't hesitate to shove her face between her mother's thighs. Even with Nate fucking her like he was trying to break her, Zoey's focus shifted to the scent and taste of her mother.

She kissed her clit, then slid her tongue down through her thick pussy lips. Again, as if she'd done this before, she slipped her tongue inside, keeping it rigid and moving her head, tongue fucking her mother.

"There you go," Mom moaned. "That's my girl! And look at my boy back there taking it to his sister, claiming her, showing her that cunt belongs to him now."

Zoey yipped into her as Nate somehow managed to increase the pace, and force, of his frenzied fucking. The bed was rocking and so was Zoey, but she kept her tongue inserted in her mother, probing, licking, sucking, and letting her mouth fill with her mother's forbidden nectar.

She swirled her tongue out and upward, and when she reached her clit gave it a hard suck. Mom moaned, and cupped her big tits, playing with her nipples as Zoey sucked in a steady rhythm.

She plunged her fingers into her, burying them knuckle deep, then curling them hard. The way Mom's hips jerked and she groaned told her she was once again somehow doing the right thing.

She swirled her tongue in fast circles around her clit while now pumping her fingers into her mother's wet hole.

"Yeah, lick it," Mom gasped. "Keep going, baby girl, keep working Mama's clit like that and I'm going to come in that gorgeous face!"

Behind her, Nate had finally slowed down, now fucking her with shorter less forceful thrusts. She could hear his breathing and he was sweating so heavily she could feel drops of it splashing on her ass.

"Easy, baby boy," Mom breathed. "You still got some fucking to do. Your mom needs more of that cock."

The moan Nate emitted behind her sounding as desperate as it did enthusiastic. As it was, seed or no seed, she couldn't believe he hadn't popped yet. That thought was followed by Mom lifting her legs and crossing them over Zoey's head.

She pulled her into her pussy, and rocked her hips faster, and Zoey felt her thighs trembling against her. She increased the speed of her licking, mixing in sudden hard sucks, and Mom was now whimpering and tugging hard on her nipples, stretching them to wear it had to be painful.

Zoey added a third finger, and as she did before, curled them inside her. Mom gasped, and when Zoey did it again, this time accompanied by a hard suck, Mom released another of those porn star quality wails as she came in Zoey's face.

She worked her hips, grinding her hot cunt into her daughter's face. Not that Zoey minded, she loved the feel, taste, and smell, of her mother's hot flesh in and on her face. She kept her tongue going while leaving her fingers deep inside, loving how Mom's pussy clenched around them.

Mom squirmed on the bed, moaning, and releasing short sharp little yips that reminded Zoey of hiccups. Behind her, Nate had eased from inside her, taking a breather as he watched his sister make his mother come.

"Hmm, that was sooo nice!" Mom let her legs drop from around Zoey's head. "That's the first time a girls made me cum since a week before I seduced your father." She giggled. "I knew I shouldn't have, but I needed that taste, just like you did."

She sat up, then looked at Nate behind them.

"How's this look, honey?" She quickly rolled over and got onto her hands and knees next to Zoey. "Your mom and your big sister face down and ass up for you."

"Holy fuck," Nate grabbed both their asses, fondling their cheeks, then giving each of them a light spank.

"Fuck is what you're supposed to be doing. Come take your women, Nate."

"My women," Nate said it almost reverentially.

He grabbed Mom's hips and drove into her, fucking her with long hard thrusts. Mom turned to Zoey and kissed her, now releasing her sharp yips into her daughter's mouth. Nate slipped from Mom, and Zoey groaned as he resumed his prior assault on her sloppy cunt.

He fucked her hard enough to make his balls slap against her, and Zoey was so wet, she could feel her juices flowing down her thighs as he pushed more out with his plunging cock.

He moved over, once more taking Mom, and this time as hard as he had Zoey. They tried to continue to kiss. Their lips and tongues connecting briefly before Mom had to stop to squeal from a particularly hard thrust.

He went back to Zoey, and she surprised herself by releasing a loud laugh. This was the best day, and night ever. Her brother, now with mom, the three of them together, loving and lusting!

Next to her Mom smiled and nodded as if she completely understood. Looking over her shoulder, she said "Stop!"

Nate quickly slid from within Zoey. "I do something wrong?" he was breathing so hard he could barely talk, and he was drenched in sweat.

"Zoey, roll over on your back." Mom sat up on her knees. "I want to watch you two finish."

Zoey wasn't going to argue. She rolled onto her back as mom moved over, now kneeling behind her head. Nate knelt between her legs, and grabbing her ankles lifted her legs in the air.

He plowed into her and Zoey howled as he went at her as hard as he had been from behind.

"Let me help." Mom leaned over, grabbed Zoey's ankles, and yanked her legs back.

Zoey squealed as she was now staring up at her feet, and her ass was off the bed as she was bent like a pretzel. Nate was now pounding deeper into her, his hands braced on the backs of her thighs.

"Oh oh oh oh!" Zoey's eyes were rolling like a slot machine and her big tits bounced wildly as her brother hammered down into her. More of her juices squirted from inside and dripped down her thighs.

Nate's thighs were sticky as well as was his cock and balls. Her brother looked amazing, every muscle standing out and even more defined beneath the thick sheen of sweat covering his torso.

His eyes were electric, from the influence of the seed as well as the overpowering lust he was experiencing. Zoey's mouth was now open in a silent O as he was using her so hard she could no longer make any noise other than a pathetic wheezing sound.

He was fucking her breathless and senseless. If Mom wasn't holding her legs, she'd be flat on the bed, unable to move, just letting her brother have his way with her.

"Oh, oh, fuck!" Nate gasped and at this point Zoey felt more than a little relief he was getting close because her pussy was aching from the power of his manic fucking.

"Give it to me, Nate!" Mom released Zoey's legs and leaned over until her mouth was directly over Zoey's slit. "I want it!"

Nate whipped his cock out and buried it in his mother's mouth.

"Goddamn!" Nate exclaimed as his mother bobbed her head, sucking every drop from his erupting cock.