The Lemurian Package Pt. 01

Story Info
A shipment of Lemurian Artifacts has arrived at Ami's college.
8.4k words
4.7
5.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers

The discovery of the buried and hidden cities and artifacts from the ancient sunken continent of Lemuria marked a sea change in 21st century science, history, and civilization. Expeditions into the Antarctic wastes, the undersea ruins, and the massive pockets of air hidden deep in the earth where the advanced, pre-human civilization retreated to (before vanishing entirely) have only just started--but already they have yielded bizarre and disturbing relics, objects of an advanced, inhuman technology, and copious pictograms and wall carvings and documents depicting a society with intense sexual and social domination. As the world tries to cope with, and understand these new discoveries, the cultural norms and behaviors have begun to shift rapidly towards what it appears Earth's first intelligent inhabitants (who for the most part appear very much like humans) engaged in.

This is nothing to say of the sometimes disturbing finds that the barest exploration into these newly uncovered realms have brought back.

-----------------------------------------------

Student Apartments - Hamilton College, KY -- Ami

Ami Parlan stood at the sink of her efficiency kitchen doing the dishes that had been neglected for two days before dinner. She was going to have to eat standing up after having received an awful, humiliating, and unprecedented spanking at the hands of her college counselor. The man had discussed her academics and lightly scolded her that she could--and would--do better in her studies. Then, he explained he felt he needed to drive the point home with her and had conducted her over his lap after unbuttoning her jeans.

At 21 years old, Ami had laid over in a paroxysm of humiliation and crushed indignation. When he drew her panties down, she had gasped and, more embarrassingly, whimpered. He'd given her 21 swats with his hand on her bare bottom and despite her gritted teeth, she had teared up and the tears had run down her cheeks. Her hair dangled, and she gasped with each swat.

For an ENDLESS 21 minutes, she'd sniffled and even whimpered in the corner with her hands on her head and her pants and panties pooled at her ankles. He'd worked on something only glancing at her once in a while. He'd then announced her punishment was done and even given her a hug. She'd hated the flow of tears that came again--but when he'd released her, she'd felt chastised and embarrassed and slightly adrift in a not-unpleasant way.

She'd rushed to the bathroom for a long cry, seated on one of the toilets.

It was the third time she'd been spanked that week. She didn't have any idea WHAT was going on--but a terrible incident in her Comparative History's TA's office where she'd, for some stupid reason, argued a fairly meaningless quiz-grade and raised her voice to yell at the boy. He'd responded with an abrupt standing (she'd gone silent) and then bent her over the desk--she'd been too shocked to resist and had gone quietly.

He left her pants up--but used a surprisingly solid ruler to give her six good hard smacks over her seat. She'd let out a tiny cry at the last one and he'd stood her back up and asked if she wanted to continue in a more normal tone of voice. She'd shaken her head, wiped miserably at a tear, and excused herself.

It had started with Ms. Watson at the Cafe where she worked highly part time. She'd argued with a customer. It had been dumb, even for her. She'd messed up their order and, on reflection it was her fault--but the woman had been a little snotty about it and Ami had credited her accent with the cause of the mistake.

Ms. Watson had intervene before things could get fully out of control--but had marched her back to the office, folded her arms, and ordered Ami to remove her pants and panties entirely, watched her fold them, and then bent her over the desk. Ami had been quivering with tears and rage--but she'd done as ordered, Ms. Watson's calm tone of voice seemed to brook no argument. When the older woman had lightly spread her cheeks to examine her anus she had held her breath, shaking. Ms. Watson took a look and, in an immolating humiliation, a sniff of her panties and told her to spend more effort on hygiene. Then she had used a hairbrush to provide something like 30 sound smacks that left Ami actually sobbing.

She'd spent five minutes still bare, on her knees in the corner and then was made to go out, red eyed and apologize to the customer, who seemed smug and well pleased. Rather than being fired, which she felt sure was coming, she'd just been sent back to work. It was an awful day even as nothing else went wrong and she felt Ms. Watson watching her--but no real ire from the woman.

She still couldn't quite grasp what was going on--but disturbingly, she did realize that after every incident of discipline she had been desperate to get to privacy so she could ease the urgency in her sex. She had ended the sessions, wet, aroused, and her nipples and clitoris both stiff and erect. Thinking on it at night, in bed, rather than being tormented with shame (there was some of that) she had put a hand down under her night shorts and worked herself for long, long minutes until she fell asleep. She'd never been especially good at masturbation--but apparently being spanked really "did it" for her.

It was, frankly, appalling.

The last session, in her counselor's office, hadn't even been especially harsh. The soreness in her buttocks wasn't even truly unpleasant at this point she could have sat--but her chairs were all unpadded wood and sitting on them seemed to amplify the sensation enough that her first attempt had sent her rushing to the bathroom to sit on the toilet spread-legged and touch herself: something she absolutely hated.

Now, so long as the "afterglow" or whatever stupid thing you called it, was present, she wouldn't sit on a hard surface unless she absolutely had to. She could've brought a pillow in--but that just seemed pathetic.

She had put the plate on the drying rack when someone, unexpectedly, knocked at the door.

Ami made her way over and opened the door, startling at the wretched looking girl standing in her doorway.

"Tessa?" she asked, eyes wide--the poor thing looked like she was beside herself. Her eyes were red and she was literally squirming with discomfort--emotional and.... physical. Tessa was two doors down. One of the four apartments on this floor. The two knew each other in passing but not extremely well. Tessa had been very welcoming to Ami when she had moved in, and Ami had liked her.

"I--I--h-have something to ask you," Tessa started. Her face blazed with blush, her hair hung around her face. She was a cute girl, shorter than Ami and she looked like she was going to go to pieces any moment.

Ami reached out, took her arm and brought her in.

"What is it, Tessa? What happened?"

Inside the apartment, when the door shut, the girl sobbed into a wet handkerchief. Ami quickly replaced it with a clean one and steered her to the sofa.

"Can you tell me?" She was concerned--but there was something... somehow fetching? That surely wasn't the right word, was it? Something that made her think Tessa was far more embarrassed than traumatized.She tried another tact.

"Tessa," she said putting a little more sternness into her voice. "Out with it--what happened, hon?" She felt a flash of worry that being more forceful with the girl might be a mistake but it worked.

"I have to ask you something really embarrassing," Tessa said softly. "It's--Evan--my boyfriend--sent me to come ask you." She looked down, clearly mortified.

Ami felt herself relax. "You can ask me," she assured Tessa. It's fine--it's okay--come on, sit down. Do you want some tea?"

Tessa shook her head--she stepped towards the sofa and then let out a shuddering sigh.

"I can't sit," she sniffled in a more normal tone of voice. Ami watched her raise the back of her skirt. She was bare under it and her buttocks, nice and full, were marked with four pink lines and the start of light bruising.

Ami felt her breath hitch. Tessa, still not meeting her eyes, held out a bottle of some kind of lotion. "Evan punished me," she said thickly. "He's cooking dinner for us. He told me to ask you to p-put the lotion on--" She looked up, clearly caught in a blizzard of shame.

"I'm sorry to ask it," she said suddenly. "I begged him not to make me--but he s-said it would be okay--I'm sorry--it's not your--"

Ami cut her off. "It's FINE, Tess," she said. "I'll put the lotion on--come on--over to my bed. It's okay, really."

In truth, Ami's head was spinning and shifting off true as she led Tessa to her room. It really WAS fine. She didn't mind applying the antiseptic lotion to the girl's bottom. In fact, she was, to be honest, excited by it--but how--how was this even happening?? She watched Tessa slip out of her shoes and lay face down on the bed, trying her hardest not to cry into the pillow. Her hair pooled out around her head and Ami took a seat behind her and surveyed the damage. She couldn't miss the strong smell of... musk. The scent of female arousal from the shadows below the girl's cleft. The front of the skirt might absorb the female oil--but it might also stain the bed-clothes. The girl was as horribly aroused as Ami had ever seen. What was going on??

She looked at the lotion. It was a packaged 'aftercare' lotion with 'Arnica and Chamomile.' It was designed to minimize inflammation and skin coloring. She took an exploratory sniff of it. It smelled nice. She squeezed a little onto her fingers. She looked again at the buttocks. The marks were even, the pink welting didn't look too bad. Around the lines the bruising was also mild looking--but both buttocks were swollen and she imagined it quite hurt.

She carefully begin to rub the lotion over the stripes. Tessa gave a soft little gasp--it didn't quite sound like pain.

"Why did he cane you?" Ami asked. That wasn't supposed to be the right question. She should have called the police! But Tessa's voice came up in a little murmur of pleasure from the pillow:

"I threw a glass of water at him, after we had a disagreement and he was kind of a smug ass about it."

"A glass of water!?" Ami could not imagine the small demure looking Tessa launching a glass of water at her boyfriend. She'd seen Evan around--met him once or twice. He seemed mild mannered and, well, nice? He was taller, lean and she thought pretty handsome. He didn't strike her as the overly macho wife-beater type--but who knew?

Still:she imagined the glass of water flying through the air.

"It was a plastic glass," Tessa said, a little sullenly. "I threw it hard. I... shouldn't have done that."

Ami smoothed the cream over the stripes. She had to agree with that.

"So he caned you?"

"We have a... couple of things--a paddle a slappy thing, the cane." She sniffled. But her slight squirm made Ami think she was enjoying the application. Ami was enjoying it herself--but she squashed that thought.

"For--play?" Ami asked carefully.

Tessa shook her head, and Ami could tell tension had returned in the girl's voice.

"He got them a couple of weeks ago. He said that it seemed like a good idea--I t-told him I was having problems with concentration and motivation and he decided something like that could help." She rubbed at her nose. Sullenly: "It did."

Ami almost let out a barking laugh of surprise at that.

"It did what?"

"It worked," said Tessa, sour-voiced. "He spanks me once a week on Friday and can do more if I'm not... doing well." Ami saw her hands curl into fists. She heard anger. "I tell him if there's been a problem and he applies some... some... punishment. Discipline." She grit her teeth. "I can't stand it--but it's working," she hissed through her teeth.

"Can you tell him to stop it?" Ami asked.

"No," said Tessa, furious. "I've been doing so much better I can't do that!" She sounded at wit's end. "Maybe you can ask him--he wanted me--he told me to invite you for dinner after this." A pause. "He's making spaghetti."

TESSA'S APARTMENT - AMI

Tessa sat on a pillow on the chair, the back of her skirt up so she rested on it bare. She ate quietly but she seemed to be mostly relieved that Ami hadn't responded badly to her humiliating task and Ami thought she seemed warm towards Evan.

Evan, for his part, seemed... well, there was something odd there. He definitely was like the person Ami had met previously, and he seemed to take extra care with Tessa. He had a slight bruise on his right cheek. Tessa told her in soft tones, that was where the glass hit him. It had been a hard throw. She couldn't help thinking that Tessa had earned the stripes. But being sent to a neighbor for after-care? What was going on with that?

She decided to ask.

"Why did you send Tessa to me?" she asked.

"Part of the discipline," he said, wiping at his mouth. "I know she terribly hated going to ask you for the lotion--but she's not really the worse for it, right?"

Ami felt her eyes narrow.

"How did you know I wouldn't call the police?" she asked.

He met her eyes. "I had a sense you wouldn't. Should I expect an officer to show up?" He glanced at the door.

"No," she admitted. She gave Tessa's hand a squeeze. "I just can't see how you--"

"When's the last time you were spanked," he asked. Oh! She went red. A sudden heat-flash of blush in her face. There was zero doubt he read the reaction accurately. "Today?"

She heard Tessa inhale sharply.

"Four hours ago," Ami said, looking down into her plate, ears and cheeks burning. She caught Evan's nod from the corner of her vision. He'd known.

"And before that?" his voice was even--but it held an interest that was far more than puerile.

"I--I got it from a TA," she admitted. And from my boss at the Cafe." Her voice quivered with embarrassment.

"Tessa has been spanked six times in the past two weeks, not counting tonight's caning," he said, pushing back from the table. "She got it from a lady cop. She got it from a woman in the school gym," he said."Both, erm, justified?" He got up. "I knew you were... available isn't the right word. Susceptible?"

"Spankable," said a miserable Tessa. She squirmed. Ami could smell the musk. Her own bottom, on the lightly padded chair, sent her tactile memories of the discipline she'd received hours ago. She was highly tempted to excuse herself to her room and slip into bed to satisfy herself.

Evan looked at Tessa who was squirming slightly on the pillow she sat on.

"Yes, 'spankable' if that's really a word, I guess." He nodded. "It's not just us--you two, I mean." Ami felt her cheeks flush. He got up, stepping over to the table to pick up a laptop. "Ami, I want to show you something--I think Tessa needs to get some rest. Can you take her to bed and get her, erm, tucked in?"

Tessa gave him a horrified look. "Evan, please!" her voice was a little cracked squeal. He looked back at her, unmoved by her plea.

"Ami put the after-care cream on, Tess. I think she can get you into bed just fine--and yes, I don't want you masturbating."

Tessa's jaw dropped at his words, the humiliation like a massive wave crashing over her. Ami felt her grip her hand tightly. Then:

"Yes, sir." Tessa got up, a bit stiffly, sniffly. "Miss Ami, I need to go to the bathroom--to pee first. Can you come?" her voice was shaky, but Ami nodded and gave her a smile and got up with her. Evan was setting up things on the laptop.

In the bathroom, Tessa took off all her clothes and sat on the toilet, looking bedraggled--but still: cute. Ami didn't WANT to think it--didn't WANT to feel it--but she did.When she heard the flow of urine she looked at the sniffling girl, enjoying the embarrassment despite herself.

Tessa cleaned up, naked, vulnerable, buttocks swollen. She was completely shorn of pubic hair and she looked quite helpless as she brushed her teeth and washed her face.

"Do you need to shower?" Ami asked.

"I showered when I came home," sniffed Tessa. "Anyway--we... we need to do this next part." She looked like she was loathing it.

"What next part?"

"I--so--Evan doesn't want me... masturbating," she said, her voice tight with humiliation. "He thinks it makes me more likely to get punished--by people--so he's...made it a rule." she grimaced. "I've agreed to it," she said quickly.

Ami nodded. Although it seemed horrid and, applied to her, would be awful, she had a sense it was a good rule--that Evan might be on to something. Was whatever 'signal' she and Tessa were sending somehow amplified by masturbation? It didn't seem possible--but it felt right.

In the bedroom, Ami saw why Tessa had been so mortified about being "tucked in." Next to her pajamas, folded on a bench, was a stack of adult diapers. There was a white bottle of baby-powder, wipes, and a gold bottle of oil. There was a roll of brightly colored tape that looked like it had come from a pediatrics ward.

Tessa, broiling with humiliation, lay down on the bed, legs up and open, knees bent, feet back.

Ami stared at the objects and at Tessa who looked like a complete wreck.

"You don't HAVE to, Miss Ami," she said softly. "I know it's...weird and gross and--you can just tell him you don't want to--"

Ami blushed. The girl was so clearly tying herself in knots over this.

"He makes you wear it?" she asked, interested.

"Yes," she said softly. "He wraps the tape around the waist. If I take it off, it'll tear and show--more punishment. If--if you don't put it on... I'll touch myself." She looked away. "I can't help it," she said bitterly. "I'm so sorry to have you caught in this--I--" her voice hitched.

Ami shifted her hands to her hips. It was a simple motion, but the girl blinked up at her.

"Unless I get you taped up in a diaper you'll Jill yourself? Do I have that right, Tess?" she asked, forcing a trace of archness into her voice. The girl went still.

"Yes, miss," she answered in the barest of whispers.

"Then Evan is right," she said. "Let's get you diapered!"

Tessa let out a whimper that Ami had to admit she found adorable and got to work. She got the diaper under Tessa's bottom and then applied the powder, spreading it on Tessa's thighs. She poured some oil out into her palm and gave both Tessa's sex and buttocks a thin coating. The girl made little moans and whimpers like she was receiving foreplay as Ami worked and Ami found herself drawing it out to make the intimate humiliation last a little longer.

When she closed it over, fastened the hips, and ran the tape around, Tessa moaned in the distress of urgency that wouldn't be relieved. She got into her pajamas sniffling. Ami looked at the girl, hands back on her hips.

"You could use another spanking." The words just slipped out--but it was so evidently true.

The girl looked at her, bedraggled. "Tomorrow, Miss Ami?" she asked, hopeful.

"I'll talk to Evan," Ami decided. "Into bed." She drew the covers up over Tessa and looked around the darkened bedroom. There was a pink stuffed teddy bear from some Valentine's Day past and she took it and slipped it into Tessa's arms. The girl took it, looking even more chagrined and mortified--but hugged it.

"Thanks," she whispered.

Ami kissed her on the forehead. "Keep your hands above the covers, Tess."

She stepped out. She could ever remember being this aroused. Evan sat at the dining table with the laptop open.

"That sounded like it went smoothly," he said. "I didn't hear any punishment."

Ami blinked and blushed. "She--she was good. You could have warned me about the diaper thing."

"Was it a problem?" he asked.

She shook her head, coming to sit down at the table. "No--no, just... embarrassing as all get out for poor Tessa."

He nodded. "Yes, well, that's part of this thing, isn't it?"

She looked at him, shifting in her seat.

Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers