The Leopard

Story Info
Searching for the elusive Leopard.
1.5k words
3.5
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been driving for what felt like days (but was really only a couple of hours).

Hadn't seen much, an elephant and a warthog which was currently crossing the road in front of us and I was getting discouraged.

Ready to call it I put my hand on your thigh and gave it a soft squeeze. 'Please can we go?' I pleaded with a pout and puppy dog eyes... you let out a laugh and shook your head. 'Not until I see a leopard' you responded. Knowing the chances were slim of a sighting, but that I wasn't winning this time I compromised, let's stop for coffee and then we can carry on. 'Fair enough' you replied. You started the car once the road was clear and off, we went onto the next stop a few kilometres down the road.

Coffee located and back in the car we managed to spot a rhino and we were both really excited! But I was still done and further down the road I asked you to pull over. Take out your binoculars and push your seat back I instructed, and look busy.

Confused you gave me a strange look but obeyed. Climbing over the console I place myself on your lap and with a grin, kiss your neck. 'Ummmmm stop' you say without really meaning it, 'we're in a public place'. Looking around I mumbled that I don't see anyone, and I continued nibbling on your ear. Stop you repeat again and this time I shut you up with a long hard kiss.

Lifting off your lap I climb under the steering wheel (the perks of being 5ft) and reach my hand under your shorts. You're already hard and wanting, and you let out a small gasp as I touch your cock. 'Fuck' you whisper, 'not here' as a car approaches to see what it is you're looking at.

'Nothing to see here' you say to the man in the silver 4x4 and wave.

As he drives away, I come out from my hiding place and with a sulky face get back into my seat and buckle my belt. 'I'm not done with you yet' I say. 'Good' 'I haven't started with you yet' you reply.

We carry on driving for a while (I quit whining because it wasn't going to get me anywhere) and I start to doze. Eventually you squeeze my thigh and tell me we're done for the day. 'No leopard' I mumble sleepily. Sorry... 'There's always tomorrow you reply' with a smile.

As we enter the gate of the lodge I yawn loudly. 'Someone needs a nap' you say, and we get out the car, and head inside. Where I drop my bag and climb onto the couch. With a quick kiss on the forehead, you get a beer, grab your laptop off the table and head onto the deck.

An hour or so later I wake up and see you're still outside working, but your top is off and I can literally see you burning in the sunshine. Smiling to myself I go change quickly before quietly walking outside, suntan lotion in hand. I come up behind you and kiss your neck. 'Hi you' you mumble.' Good nap?'

'Great nap' I reply, into your ear whilst nibbling on it. I open the cream and put some into my hand, rubbing it on your back and neck. Ah that's good you say, turning to me and taking me in you gasp. 'Here's your leopard' I say with a laugh. And I place myself between your thighs, lean forward and kiss you hard.

Breaking the kiss you pull back and look at me, 'that's quite the bikini' you say.

I'm in a very skimpy leopard print bikini and I put my hands on my hips and tilt my head teasingly. 'Like it?' I ask. 'Love it' you reply, gulping,' 'is it easily replaceable? Or precious?' you enquire...' not so' I respond. 'Good' you say kissing me again and removing your knife from your shorts pocket.

Starting at my shoulder you gently run the blade down my arm, I shiver a little and look at you, wondering where this is going. Slowly you move down my front from my clavicle to my belly button and then moving to my hip you place it under the fabric of the bottoms and cut the side, splitting the seam. For effect (and there is effect) you do the other side and then placing the knife on the table you pull me onto the chair and kneel in front of me. Parting my legs both hands strongly gripping my thighs you bury your head between them and at a snail's pace begin to lick my pussy.

A tiny moan escapes me, and I pull you by your hair closer to me your chin touching my clit and still holding your hair I pull you up to kiss me. Tasting myself on you is such a turn on and I smile into your mouth. Thankfully you replaced your mouth with your fingers and the feeling of them inside me is, as always amazing.

You continue touching and kissing me with that expert tongue of yours till I feel the rise of an orgasm and when I finally do cum and am recovering my breath you reach for the knife again and with one swift movement run it down the space between my boobs causing the top to split. Your hands are all over me pinching and kneading and I inhale sharply. You take my nipple in your mouth and start licking and sucking it. Loving the feeling of your mouth on me but needing to touch you I pull you to me by your waist band and place my hand on your firm cock. Looking up at me you place your arms under me and in one movement carry me to the day bed nearby and place me on my back. Resting over me on your forearms you look straight at me and whisper, 'I need to be inside you' and pulling down your shorts you guide yourself into me.

I allow you a very short time in that position. Despite loving the feeling of having you deep inside me. I gently push you away moving out from under you so that I am now above you. I smile down at you when I notice your bottom lip is so far out cos you're sulking so badly. Taking it into my mouth I bite it gently causing you to smile back. 'Don't be cross' I say into your neck as I make my way down your torso with my tongue and reaching your cock I tease the tip of it making you gasp. And then I take you in my mouth and lick and suck until your breath quickens in time with the motion, and just as I am about to move you push me back down onto you, 'don't stop' you mumble. 'Oh but I must' I reply, kissing back up your body and lying over you so that my nipple is level with your mouth.

As you start to suck on it I let out a sigh. Taking the other nipple between your thumb and finger you pinch it and I take your hand and place your palm flat on my chest. You stop sucking and kiss me and we kiss for what seems like ages while I gently rub myself against you. 'You're going to have to stop that soon' you say. Which I do and stretching back down your body I get back to sucking. 'No ways', you say and pushing me away you stand up. Taking me to the outside shower, you turn on the water and look at me with a twinkle in your eye. My back is to you and as I start to pee you place one hand on my boob and the other you use to rub my tingling clit whilst kissing my neck. When I'm done you push me against the shower wall, fingers still moving over my clit and start to fuck me from behind. It's not long before you cum inside me, but you don't stop rubbing and a second after I do too.

We clean up in the shower and spend a bit of time washing each other and before you leave me to wash my hair you say you think we should head back into the park. Kissing me you go get dressed and once I'm dry and dressed we grab some snacks and get back into the car.

We drive for 7 minutes before we see a traffic jam on the bridge. 'What are the chances' you say. I shrug as the car passing you stops and says 'there's a leopard chilling in that tree' pointing to his left.

You let out a laugh and reply, 'second leopard of the day' 'but the first one was next level... and I'm hoping to catch another glimpse of it later...' as you turn to me and wink.