The Lesbian Patch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new wave of desire surged through Jessica's body.

An electric thrill.

Arousal.

Hunger.

For pussy, for girl mouths, and girl lips, and girl ass.

"Lick around her, first," Ceci instructed.

"Don't just kiss or lick her pretty lips," advised Grace, "seduce her, seduce her pussy, seduce that ass. Let her know what your tongue's going to do with her. To her."

Jessica's tongue swept over Jen's small ass, so round, a plum, two plums mashed together, joined by the succulent crevice of her warm ass.

Grace and Ceci spread her cheeks, showing Jen's dark asshole, dipping inverted into her bowels.

It looks clean, Jessica thought. Not that she cared much.

"Lick around her, lick around her hole first, make sure she's clean."

Ceci lifted her head towards Jen.

"Nasty girl, nasty dirty girl, did you clean before coming to work?"

Jen whined.

Ceci turned to Jessica.

"Better make sure."

Jessica cleaned Jen's ass, reveling in the strange taste, so forbidden, so nasty, so dirty, sweaty, and oh god, crappy just a little, a sharp unpleasant taste that fueled her excitement, and she tongued Jen's asshole, touching her tongue-tip to dip inside, to dip inside the warm and lovely, the hot and nasty hole.

Jen shuddered, squealed, and screamed.

"Oh fucking god, yes, there. Please, yeah, there, oh god there."

Jessica kept licking Jen's butthole, Ceci keeping Jen's ass parted with her soft hands.

Jen push her ass hard against Jessica, and Grace spoke up, loudly and clearly.

"Try to stick your tongue in her asshole. Try sticking your tongue in her tight asshole."

Jessic hesitated. Licking it was one thing.

But she stuck her tongue further from her mouth, stretching it out and trying to make it as rigid as she could, and she pressed her tongue tip into Jen's asshole.

It was so gross and hot at the same time. Her head was on fire as she kept tongue fucking Jen's asshole in staccato stabs at her rosebud. She pressed long and hard, and finally a little bit of her tongue entered Jen's ass, then a little more, and she finally had maybe a quarter of an inch or more of her tongue inside Jen's shithole.

"That's it, baby," Grace murmured. "You're doing really good. You just love eating a girl's asshole, don't you?"

Jessica nodded.

She felt she was almost born for this, and maybe she was.

Grace pushed Jessica's head down.

"Now lick her pussy, Jessica. You know you want to."

Suddenly, Ceci squatted down beside Jessica, turned her face towards her, and covered her mouth with hers, kissing the coed long and passionately, tasting some of Jen's ass inside Jessica's mouth.

Then she pressed Jessica's face against Jen's cunt.

The red-haired coed knew what to do and flung herself into action.

Jessica was licking Jen's pussy, nose in her ass, smelling her rich, earthy, soiled odor, so hot and womanly.

"I lied about one thing, though," Ceci said to Jessica. "You'll never go back to normal. Your sex drive. It'll never subside. And you're always going to want to fuck. Not boys though. Girls. You're always going to want to fuck girls."

Jessica smiled into Jen's pussy, tickling her asshole with the tip of her nose.

Suddenly Jessica thought about her Spanish teacher.

SeƱora Paloma had a boyfriend, she knew that. Jessica had seen them together once, off campus, outside a restaurant kissing. Although the instructor tried to hide it when she saw Jessica.

But Jessica also knew that Paloma smoked.

And that wanted to quit.