The Lesser Portal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Sapphic display excited me. I greedily pulled Mrs C down to my mouth again while I thrust my groin into Morwena. With my right thumb I stroked Mrs C where it would benefit her most. It took all my self-control not to burst into a climax at once, and it was almost a relief when I heard Morwena reach the pinnacle of ecstasy while she ground her anus against my crotch. This climax seemed to excite Mrs C the more, and I would have thrust my tongue inside her, but I was obstructed by her virginity, so I played my tongue about on her nether lips while my thumb pressed and rubbed with extra vigour.

There was no doubting when Mrs C's lust was satisfied, for she let loose a series of shrieks that half the village would have heard if all windows had not been shut against the frost. Her excitement in turn rushed me to a climax, and I bucked Morwena with my hips as my member erupted, with its base gripped tight by her muscle. As I did so the accomplished girl reached behind her to cup and move my testicles until the eruption gently died. I gave Mrs C's wet folds a farewell kiss and encouraged her off me with my hands -- not without a sigh on her part.

A little later, as we luxuriated in that languor which follows, I observed that Mrs C, who lay in the middle, showed affection to Morwena rather than me, though she was complaisant enough to let me lift her dress and slip my hand to the pleasing softness of her breasts.

After a while Morwena said, "We got things to tell 'im."

"My dearest," responded Mrs C, kissing her breast. Morwena firmly pushed her away.

"You see, sir, Mrs C told me certin things, an' seein' as the cat is out o' the bag, or the 'ousekeeper out o' the cupboard, she might as well tell you direct."

Mrs C rolled onto her back. "The fact is, when you were doing what you did to this pr'tty g'rl here," and she lifted Morwena's hand to her lips and kissed it, "I mean that first time, in daytime -- well I wus outside of the window."

I had suspected as much at the time.

"And I wus not alone. I mean sir, I had an app'ratus with me. A machine -- a photographic app'ratus, is what he termed it."

My languid contentment shattered into piercing shards of ice.

"He? Who is 'he'?"

"The Rev'r'nd Doct'r Handscombe, sir."

My tongue clove to the roof of my mouth.

Morwena explained. "The Rev Doc went away on a trip to London, prob'ly so as to get a alibi, blackmail bein' frowned upon in the eyes o' the law, an' he got the Mistress to say she'd make pictures o' you punishin' me. On'y, strugglin' through brambles with a great lunkin' camera an' tripod was beneath the Mistress' dignity, so me an' Mrs C was made to set it up."

"And did you make any photographs?"

"Yes sir. I made sev'al, but b'cause of you not often keeping still while you wus taking y'r pleasure, I don't know if any wus satisfactory."

"Just one would be enough," I groaned. "But what was the point of this extraordinary enterprise?"

Morwena said, "Me an' Mrs C 'as discussed this, an' we think there's two reasons. The Rev is lookin' to get ahead in the Church. And then there's your Miss Lydia what 'e's got 'is eye on."

"I can see that he might want to blackmail me into relinquishing any claim to Lydia."

"Yes," said Morwena, "even though that sort of a ambitious gent never felt any true love for anyone 'cept hisself. Still, a pretty wife never 'urt anyone's prospecks, an' makin' a rival mis'rable 'ud be exceedin' pleasant."

"But where does advancement in the Church enter the picture?"

"Y'know, doc," Morwena remarked, "for such a clever gentleman you can be remarkable vazey."

"You see, sir," said Mrs C, "going by the M'stress's Christian opinions, it's likely yur views on how an'mals began are the reason."

I puzzled over this until Morwena laughed with something like affection. "Listen, stoopid. You've got yourself well-known for bein' on the side of this Darwin chap. If the Rev can get you to throw in the towel an' tell the world an' the world's dog, you think it's all Creation arter all, that would raise the Rev a peg or two with the admirals o' the church or whatever they call 'em." She added, "I think you put all your brains into science an' that, and got nought left over for what's useful."

I let this slur on science pass, and merely groaned, "I suppose I could decamp to Oxford," which is about as shameful an admission of defeat as a Cambridge man can utter.

Mrs C said firmly, "No, sir."

"No?"

"Sir, you're a lovely chap," said Morwena, "but I know what my Johnny would do."

"Who is this Johnny?"

"My intended, sir. On'y Johnny's dinin' at 'Er Majesty's expense jus' now." Meaning he was in prison.

"You're engaged to be married!"

"To a fine big man, tall as you an' twice as wide, an' a trifle bigger where it matters most to a girl like me." She continued with unusual vehemence, "An' my Johnny would drag the Rev out inter the street an' mash the barstid. London rules or Queensberry or no rules at all."

"Morwena is c'rrect sir, barring the mashing. Be a man, use your wits, and rememb'r fortune favours the brave," said Mrs G. "But we two females should be going. The Mistress must be near exhausting her vis'tor and will want us back at our duties."

"Before you go," said I, as the two women were pulling clothes back on, "what were the photographic plates made of?"

"They w're made of metal, sir."

"Tintypes. You don't happen to know where they would go to be developed?"

"I know they came in paper pr'nted with Jones, Cambridge."

"Then that must be my next port of call."

12