The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone helped Liz to the ladies' room to clean up and I think her date left without her. She was still arguing with Phillip, the owner, about having to pay for the damages when we left. All six of us laughed all the way to the car. I thought about how I should feel bad for Liz, but decided she had done it to herself, and her crap just wasn't my garbage anymore.

Carla helped me clean my makeup off when we got home, promising to teach me how to do it myself and telling me to leave my forms in as she handed me a baby blue satin nightgown that matched her soft pink one. Michelle made love to Carla that night, and after Carla's second orgasm, Michael took over. We were both sure the kids would give us a hard time about all the noise Carla was making, but what else was new.

Two weeks later, I took Carla back to that little Italian restaurant, requesting the same table where Michelle had come into her own, the table where Terrance had named her, and then called me dad, the table where we had officially become a family.

We talked about that night, discussing how everything had come together, laughing at how Liz had practically exploded, we talked about how close she and I had become, how close the kids were, how Terrance and Emily called me dad, Christy and David calling her mom.

"We probably ought to do something about this before it gets out of hand, don't you agree?" I smiled at her, nodding to our waiter that it was time.

"I don't know, I do love you, but what about this girlfriend of yours, this Michelle," it was obvious she knew what I was doing.

"Pretty sure she loves you as much as I do, maybe even a little more, if that's possible." All four kids had come out of the kitchen and were standing behind Carla now.

"We'd have to get the kids permission." her smile was as big as mine.

"What do you think kids, should your mom say yes?" I pulled the ring out of my pocket as I got down on one knee. The answers were two loud yesses, one 'about time' and a 'damn straight.'

Carla spun around to see the kids behind her, the look on her face was priceless but paled compared to the kiss she gave me as she fell into my arms. I took it as a yes and I was right.

"I'm wearing the dress, you know that, right?" Carla whispered as our lips parted.

"We'll talk about it," I laughed and pulled her in for another kiss.

***

Thanks for taking the time to read my little story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please let me know what you liked and what you didn't. Your comments are why I write.