The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,980 Followers

I looked at Linda and could see the same out of control expression on her face. We kissed passionately, moaning and gasping into each other’s mouth as we shared our respected orgasms. We felt something poking at our lips and looked up to find Steve’s and Randy’s cocks in our face. I quickly enveloped Steve and was determined to take him all the way down my throat like I used to do with you after we saw that movie.

I was concentrating so hard on Steve’s cock that I almost forgot about the two that were fucking me until I felt a warm flood of cum spraying into my ass. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by a shorter but much thicker cock which sent me into another orgasm. I caught my breath and went back to work on Steve’s massive fuck pole. After gagging and choking several times, I finally worked his incredible width and length all the way into my mouth and down my throat.

He grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my mouth like it were a pussy. I took him all the way in each time. I massaged his balls and ran my finger up the crack of his ass, inserting the tip into his tight anus. I felt his cock expand as he got ready to explode with cum, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Just as he was about to erupt, I pulled him from my mouth and pointed him at my tits. With the two cocks pounding my cunt and ass, I could feel another explosion rapidly building in me. The warm spray of Steve’s cum landed on my sensitive nipples at the same time both my pussy and ass being filled with cock cream. I lost it.

“Oh Shit... AAAAHHHHH... That’s it... Fuck my ass... OOOOHHHH... fill it with cum.... UUUUNNNNGGGHHH.... I love your hot cock in my pussy... AAAHHHH... shoot your cream up my cunt... OH YEAH... OOOHHH... OH, GOD... I love your cum all over my tits... OH SHIT... HERE I CUM... AAAAAAHHHHH... UUUUNNNNGGGHHH.... AAAHHHH...”

That was the last thing I remembered. I awoke the next morning naked and alone with a throbbing headache. Dried cum was caked throughout my hair and all over my face, tits, thighs and ass. I felt a dull pain in my pussy and ass from the pounding they took the night before. I found a robe and staggered to the bathroom down the hall where there was a shower. I sat on the floor of the shower as water washed away the evidence of my sins from the night before. I started crying and sobbed uncontrollably for a good thirty minutes. I thought of you and knew I had ruined what we had. But then I thought, he doesn’t have to know. I could just write this off as a bad learning experience that I would never do again. I began to feel better, got out of the shower, put the robe on and returned to the room.

And that was when I discovered it could never be the same. Some really well built guy I had never seen before was rummaging through Randy’s CD’s wearing nothing but a tight pair of jockey shorts. When he stood and faced me after being startled by my entrance, my eyes went immediately to the huge bulge in the front of his briefs. I just kept staring with my eyes wide and my mouth open as though a spell had come over me. I felt a tingling in my loins and was becoming confused again.

“Hi. I’m Jeff. Is there something I can do for you? Something you want maybe?”

I looked up at him and could tell by his wicked grin that he was inviting me to make the next move. I didn’t even hesitate. I walked over, squatted in front of him and pulled down his briefs. Dangling before my face was this really huge thick slab of meat, and it wasn’t even hard yet. I reached up and touched it softly with my fingers, then gently kissed and licked it until it began to grow. I put him in my mouth and worked his cock with both hands. His manhood continued to expand and soon it was even bigger than Steve’s. The thought of sucking and fucking this beautiful cock was getting me hot. I could feel juices beginning to seep from my pussy.

When Jeff was fully erect, I had to stretch my mouth to get all the way around him. I managed to get him part way down my throat without gagging, but there were at least four more inches I couldn’t handle. He had to be twelve, maybe thirteen inches in all. I put both hands around the base and started bobbing up and down, fucking him with my mouth and throat. He started talking dirty to me. “Oh, shit, that feels good... that’s it... swallow me you little cock sucker... oh, fuck yeah... God, you’re good... you love it, don’t you… you cock swallowing cum slut... make me cum baby... oh, fuck...”

By this time my pussy was gushing and I could feel my juices seeping down my ass. It needed filling quickly. I pulled Jeff from my mouth and stood up, dropping my robe to the floor.

“Fuck me. Please...” I begged, still holding on to his massive cock.

“Sure, baby. After you let me cum in your mouth and after my friends are finished with you.”

I turned around and saw three guys behind me with their pants down stroking their cocks. Jeff sat on the desk and I leaned over to finish servicing him. Behind me someone spread my legs, then I felt a tongue licking my pussy. I was already close to cumming just from sucking on Jeff’s massive cock \, so the added stimulation sent me over the edge. I shuddered with my first orgasm that morning. When a stiff cock replaced the tongue I came again, this time gasping for air as I struggled to keep Jeff’s cock in my mouth. I went back down on him, working him hard with my hands, tongue and throat. I was desperate to taste his cum, but he had good staying power and seemed to be really enjoying the throat fucking I was giving him.

The cock in my pussy was the first to shoot. When I felt his warm semen squirt inside me I had another strong cum. He was immediately replaced with another thicker cock. The second guy lasted about a minute before he spewed his seed up my cunt. Cum was streaming down my legs when the third guy dipped his meat in my gooey pussy, then pressed it against the nub of my asshole. I was still sore from last night and shrieked when he entered me. But I loosened up quickly and had two more orgasms before he dumped his load in me.

Just as he pulled out I could feel Jeff’s cock expanding in my mouth and knew he was close. I grabbed him tightly with both hands and jerked him off while bobbing quickly up and down and sucking hard with my mouth. Jeff grabbed the back of my head and let out this blood curdling roar. A powerful blast of hot cock cream sprayed steadily against the back of my throat and I also started cumming. A second and a third and a fourth blast followed. I couldn’t swallow it while gasping in orgasm and most of his cum gushed past my lips, down my chin and over my tits. I continued to suck him until he finally started to go limp.

“That was great. You’re one heck of a cock sucking cum slut. Now you let the boys here finish with you and I’ll give you a fuck you won’t soon forget.”

They took me over to the bed where I sucked them all back to hardness. I took turns fucking and sucking them, cumming several times in the process. Then I climbed on one guy’s cock while the second entered my ass from behind and the third did me in the mouth. I brought the guy in my mouth off quickly, this time swallowing it all. The other two came within seconds of each other sending me into a really strong orgasm which I’m sure woke up anyone who was still sleeping.

I fell back on the bed weak and exhausted. I opened my eyes and saw Jeff’s massive cock, fully erect, swaying above me. He ordered me to roll onto my stomach and I did so without protest. He kneeled behind me, leaned forward, positioned the tip of his gigantic cock at the opening of my cunt and slowly rocked back and forth until the first few inches were inside me. I could feel the walls of my pussy stretching to take his massive girth. He kept rocking back and forth, feeding me an inch at a time and my pussy kept stretching until I thought he was in as deep as he could go.

He started to slowly fuck me, slamming up against my cervix on each thrust. The mixture of pleasure and pain as he continued to shove himself deeper into my body soon had my pussy gushing with a continuous orgasm. I was shrieking with loud, high pitched wails on each thrust as the bed slammed repeatedly into the wall. Finally, he pulled out, flipped me over, pinned my legs to my shoulder and shoved his engorged ramrod back up my cunt. This set me off on another wave of orgasm and I just kept shrieking and screaming as he pounded into me. I could feel his balls slap repeatedly against my ass which was soaked with pussy juice.

I was on the verge of passing out when he pulled out and told me to get on top and ride him until he cums. I straddled him, positioned his long, thick meat between my legs and slowly impaled myself. I can’t even begin to tell you how good it felt to have his large cock sliding up inside me. I was out of control as I rode him wildly, bouncing, grinding and gyrating with every fucking motion I knew. I pinched my own nipples, threw my head back and started to cum in gushes. Jeff grabbed my slimy ass and shoved a finger deep up my butt. I fell forward gasping for air as my orgasm reached its peak. Jeff began rapidly pounding his cock into me and I started seeing stars. Through a fog I heard him grunt loudly and felt my cunt being flooded with warm semen. Then I passed out.

The next thing I remember was Linda shaking me and saying we had to leave. I found my pants and top and somehow made it to the car where I slept all the way back. Jeff called the next day and asked me on a date for the next weekend, and just the sound of his voice had my pussy drooling to where I had to get myself off just sitting there in the chair. Linda walked in just then and caught me and asked if she could finish me with her mouth. Then she introduced me to her sex tools and we spent most of the night getting off on them and each other. On our date Jeff had me give blow jobs to most of the Rugby team before he would fuck me and on Saturday night I had to make six guys cum in twenty minutes to win him as my prize at the frat party (I did it in ten). Then I let him fuck Linda while I licked her clit. She came so many times she passed out.

Anyway, as you can see, I have a new boyfriend who really understands me and my special needs. You will always have an important place in my heart. If you ever want to get together for old times sake, I‘d be happy to see you. But after reading this letter I doubt you will ever want anything to do with me.

Well, gotta go. I will always remember you.

Love - Sue

I finished. My cock was about to rip through my trousers. There was something exciting about thinking of Sue stuffed full of cock. But could this be the same girl I married? She was definitely hot between the sheets, but so prim and proper otherwise. She was on a business trip for another two days. I went down to the basement to rummage through her old boxes to see what I could learn about this new woman I had married.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,980 Followers
12