The Letter A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came into the bedroom a few minutes later the bed was turned down, the lights were low, and Marie was lying on her side in an incredibly revealing red shortie nightgown. It didn't go much past her hips, and through the panels in front I could clearly see her beautiful breasts and the dark triangle of her pubic hair.

She had washed her face, brushed her hair, and fixed her make-up. She looked terrific, as beautiful as ever. She also looked really nervous, as though I was about to give her a test. I noticed that a bottle of lube was out on the night table.

"There you are!" she said in a sexy voice, but with a slight quaver in her voice. "Come to momma!" She held out her arms to me, and I quickly pulled off my clothes and took her in my arms.

We began kissing; her body was hot, and she writhed around like a snake. Whether it was genuine arousal or pure acting, I enjoyed it. I found I was completely able to put aside the rage and loathing I felt for Marie, and lose myself in the pleasure of sex with her. She had a beautiful body, and her eagerness was a turn-on, especially after so many years of indifference.

I rolled onto my back and let her take the lead, which she seemed happy to do. She climbed above me, putting her breasts on my chest and rubbing them back and forth, her nipples hard. We continued to kiss, with our tongues swirling in each other's mouths, and I slid my hands up her thighs and into her pussy—one from the front, the other from behind.

As my hands met she groaned into my mouth. I used one hand to slide a finger into her vagina, which was already wet, and the other to tease her clitoris. Marie's groans increased, and her hips began to move in circles, encouraging me to keep stroking her.

I enjoyed what we were doing, but my cock wasn't getting any attention, so I decided to try the Harry approach: direct and crude. Pulling my mouth away from Marie's, I said, "why don't you suck my dick now?"

In the past six years of our marriage, words like that from me would have earned me an angry rebuke, and the end of all sex-play for the night. Now, she smiled at me and immediately slid down to the end of the bed, putting her knees on the floor and reaching for my cock.

I'd had the dubious pleasure of seeing on video what a skillful cock-sucker Marie could be, and now I was the beneficiary of those talents, for what felt like the first time ever. It may be a cliché, but she treated my cock like a lollipop. She gave it long strokes of her tongue from base to tip, then alternated by taking the head into her mouth and swirling her tongue deliciously around it. When I got close to coming she backed off and devoted some time to my balls, licking and stroking them gently, then went back to my cock.

She worked me up to a frenzy, and finally urged me into an explosive climax, keeping her mouth firmly over my dick and swallowing the masses of cum I pumped out into her mouth. The best blowjob of my life, without question!

I lay back and relaxed, feeling Marie slide back up onto the bed and nestle against me. I sighed and said, "that was great, honey"—meaning it—and she beamed at me. We rested for a few minutes, and then she said, "I was thinking that maybe you'd like to ... have my ... rear end tonight?"

I looked at her. "What, Marie? You can say 'fuck my ass' to Harry, but not to me?"

She blushed deeply, looking thoroughly embarrassed. "I don't know, Bill—I just got used to ... talking dirty with him. I'm sorry. I guess I just felt ... shy talking like that with you." Then she gathered herself.

"Baby, will you fuck me in the ass? I want to feel your big hard cock all the way up my ass."

I had to laugh to myself, seeing her struggle to use dirty words with me the way she had with that jerk Harry.

"Yes, baby," I said. "I'm looking forward to having your asshole tonight. Why don't you get me hard, and we'll get to it?"

Foreplay was even more fun this time, because it took her longer to get me ready to go. She shrugged out of her nightie and rubbed me all over with her breasts, purring like a cat, using her hands to stroke my arms and legs. Then gradually she made her way down to my cock, first using her hair to stimulate it lightly, then breathing on it gently, and finally settling down to some serious sucking.

I enjoyed it, in no hurry for her to stop, and made no move to shorten the fun. Even when I was rigid, I just lay there and let her continue. Finally, Marie looked up at me and said, "now, honey. I want this beautiful thing in my ass!"

She got up on her knees, her shoulders and head down on the bed, and waited for me. I grabbed the bottle of lube and worked some it thoroughly into her ass, using one and then two fingers to open her up, taking my time. Then I lubed up my cock and pressed it firmly against her anus.

Given all the ass-fucking she'd apparently been getting from Harry, I didn't expect much difficulty—and I didn't find any. My cock opened her easily, and I slid smoothly in, going very slowly to savor the feelings.

Marie groaned voluptuously, low in her throat, a clear sound of pleasure. "Ohh, baby! I love how you feel inside me!"

I held still for some moments, my hands on her hips, letting her heat and tightness arouse me further. Then I started thrusting gently, taking my time, wanting to enjoy each moment of my first ass-fuck with Marie in years.

I basically didn't give a shit about her pleasure, but she seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. She groaned and murmured, she arched her back to get me in deeper, and she even reached back with her hands to my ass to pull me in tighter a couple of times.

Having come once already, I was able to prolong my pleasure for many minutes. I built it up gradually, until I was thrusting fast and hard into her, pushing as deep as I could at the end of each in-stroke, my balls banging against her pussy. At the very end I leaned forward over Marie's back and pinned her wrists to the bed with my hands. She hadn't been trying to get away, but it excited me to feel her pinned down and completely at my mercy.

My final strokes were crazed, wild, excited, mindless. And my orgasm burst out of me like a bomb, flooding my whole body with sensation as I shot my cum into her bowels. Without pulling out of Marie I collapsed forward, falling face-down on top of her. She probably couldn't breathe too well, but at that moment I didn't much care.

When she truly began to lose her breath, Marie gently rolled me off her. I lay on my back, still breathing hard, my eyes closed. In a minute I saw that she had gone into the bathroom and returned with a warm washcloth, which she used to clean off my cock.

When she was done, she put the washcloth back in the bathroom, turned off the lights, and snuggled up against me under the covers. She kissed my neck tenderly and said, "I love you, sweetheart. Sleep well!"

As I drifted off into a satisfied sleep, I looked forward to more of the same attention over the next four weeks.

** ** ** **

I truly enjoyed the following weeks, as Marie put all her energy into "rebuilding our marriage". She woke me the next morning with a cheerful smile and a loving kiss, asking me if I wanted a blowjob before my bacon and eggs. I passed on the blowjob but enjoyed the breakfast, watching with interest as Marie did more than her usual share of the work in getting the kids up and ready for their days.

That evening I came home to a fancy meal, some recipe Marie had found in a cookbook and decided to try. It was not so appealing to Katie and Brian, who clamored for hot dogs and macaroni and cheese, but I enjoyed it. And Marie took the initiative in getting the children bathed and to bed on time, so we two could enjoy our evening.

Our bedroom romp that night was a pleasurable variation on the night before. Marie had a different sexy nightie, and we enjoyed a leisurely 69 and then a hard fuck in missionary position, but her enthusiasm, affection, and energy were just the same. Despite my secret feelings I couldn't help noticing how much we were behaving like two happy honeymooners.

Day after day, Marie's loving attentions persisted. She was cheerful and helpful in the mornings and with the kids, and a tiger in the bedroom. Several new sexy pieces of lingerie appeared, and were thoroughly enjoyed. A number of new positions were explored—I don't know if she'd been looking in a sex-book or what, but she suggested combinations with our legs every which-way around one another, and a few of them were great!

In every way my life had become like a happy fantasy. Except of course that I no longer trusted my wife an inch; that beneath my happy acquiescence to her attentions I was filled with rage; and that I was only pretending to share her loving feelings (for all I knew, she was only pretending herself).

The signed papers from Harry turned up in my mailbox within 48 hours, as I'd demanded. I promptly got Marie to sign the adoption consent, and took it to my lawyer. He arranged a private hearing in front of a judge that same week (in which I explained why I was applying to adopt children who were apparently mine!), and ten days after that the legal adoption was finalized. Then I got my lawyer started on the divorce papers.

** ** ** **

One morning I was surprised at work by a visit from Denise Reynolds, a co-worker I share projects with from time to time. At 28 she was five or so years younger and I, and a real knockout. I knew she was divorced, and from time to time her remarks to me passing through the office seemed a bit flirtatious, but I had never thought much about her beyond noting to myself that she was near the top of my "women to sleep with in my fantasies" list.

I expected Denise's visit to be about work, but it wasn't. "Bill," she said, "what is different about you lately? Have you been working out? It's not your hair, but you seem ... I don't know, younger, or more fit, or something."

"Thanks for the compliment, Denise," I said with a smile. Then, thinking 'what the hell', I plunged on. "In fact, something is quite different, but I can't talk about it here. Any chance we could have a quick lunch today?"

"Sounds great," she replied. "How about 1 o'clock?"

We went to a salad bar, then took our lunches to a table in the park and enjoyed the sunshine while we ate. I said, "the difference in me that you noticed is probably that my marriage is in terrible shape."

She looked puzzled. "And that makes you look BETTER? Explain please!"

I gave her a carefully edited version of the story. "I found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife was screwing a guy from her work. It's been going on for a long time. I gave him some 'gentle persuasion' with my fists to leave her alone, and since then she's been doing her damndest to make it up to me.

"I'll tell you the truth in confidence, Denise: Marie thinks that she can win me back, but I've already decided I'm out the door in just a few weeks. There's no way I can live with a woman who's betrayed me like that. But in the meantime, she's been treating me like a king—both in and out of the bedroom. That's the difference you noticed today."

She regarded me appraisingly. "I'm impressed that you're handling it so well. When I found out my ex was balling someone else, I pretty much fell apart. It was months after that before I had my emotional balance back."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't know you'd been through that, just that you were divorced. Well, part of the time it has been pretty awful. But I've taken control of the situation at this point—it's going to play itself out the way I want it to, not anyone else. That is helping me feel a lot better."

Again saying to myself 'what the hell', I added, "one of the nice things about my situation is that although I'm not yet officially single, I know I'm about to be. So I don't have to restrain myself from expressing my admiration for the very lovely lady sitting in the park with me today." And I gazed at her, smiling.

She blushed a little and looked away, then back at me. "Jesus, Bill, you've managed to embarrass me—I didn't think it was that easy to do."

"I'm sorry, Denise, but you are so beautiful, and so much fun. I've been attracted to you since I met you—it's just that saying anything about it was off-limits until now."

I waited a moment, then said, "is there any chance you'd have dinner with me on Saturday? I know a lovely Italian place overlooking the river—it's got a great view."

She looked at me very seriously. "Bill, I like you too, and you've always been easy to be around. Can I trust you? Is your marriage really over? Or is this the usual bullshit to get in my pants? Forgive me, but I've seen that scene before."

"Denise, I've never been anything but straight with you—and as you know, I've never come on to you before. I'll be separating from Marie in about two weeks, and filing the divorce papers the same day. There's no going back on that. But I'll understand if you want to put me off—I'll just be a little disappointed!"

She smiled. "No, Bill. Now that you've made the offer I'm pretty eager to accept, before you change your mind!" She looked steadily at me, and with a little hesitation I leaned forward and we kissed, lightly and sweetly. It was not a hot sexy kiss, but it felt like a wonderful promise. When it was over I grinned at her like a happy kid.

Telling my wife that I had a date for Saturday night certainly brought out the bastard in me. I made it clear that I'd be out with another woman, and that I expected her to stay home with the kids.

"Bill!" Marie was shocked, and looked ready to cry. "But ... but I've been trying so hard to ... make things up to you, to save your marriage. How can you see someone else?"

"It's simple, Marie. You not only 'saw someone else', you fucked him behind my back for six years. You've been terrific lately, and I'm feeling a lot better about us—but that doesn't mean you've earned my total faithfulness at this point. It seems pretty obvious that I'd have to fuck someone else for quite a while before you and I would be even!"

She started to cry a little. "Are you ... sleeping with her?"

"No, but I might. And that's just something you're going to have to accept. If it makes you feel awful, well, it will help you understand what you made me feel."

And with that I ended the conversation, by leaving the room.

My first couple of dates with Denise were delightful but cautious. We took our time, both perhaps sensing that we felt more for each other than just sexual attraction. We talked and laughed, complained about our co-workers, told stories about growing up, and just got to know each other. It felt comfortable, easy. It even sometimes reminded me of my early days with Marie—that thought saddened me, but I pushed it aside.

It was after our third dinner date, as I was opening the car door for Denise at her apartment, that she said quietly, "why don't you come in for a drink, Bill?"

We both knew what that meant, and I was instantly excited. When we got inside she was immediately in my arms, and we kissed and hugged like two teenagers.

She pulled back from me a little, and said seriously, "I really want this, Bill; but I'm really nervous, too. It's been a long time. Will you be ... gentle with me, and take your time?"

"Sure I will," I said with a smile, gently picking her up in my arms. "Which way is your bedroom?"

Sex with Denise was amazing, but completely unlike the vigorous fucking and sucking I'd been having with Marie lately. She was very excited but a little bit shy; she wanted the lights down very low, and at first she was pretty passive, letting me stroke and caress her breasts and body.

She was so gorgeous, though, that I enjoyed every bit of it. When I finally slid one hand into her vagina it was very wet, and she groaned as I fingered her delicately.

I teased her with my lips on her nipples and a hand in her pussy for a long time, only very gradually increasing the intensity. It excited me like crazy when her breathing quickened to short gasps, and I kept touching and licking, bringing her to what sounded like a very nice orgasm. She shuddered and cried out, before relaxing back on the bed and pulling me into her arms.

"Wow, Bill! I really was nervous, and you were ... just perfect. God, that felt good!"

Without another word I slid on top of her, aimed carefully, and entered her as slowly as possible. We both sighed, enjoying every millimeter of the penetration.
Our first fuck was relaxed, soft, tender—it felt infinitely more loving than the athletic sex I'd been having with Marie. It felt, in fact, like two people who cared for one another pleasing each other.

When we'd finished Denise kissed me several times, and asked me if I could stay the night. I happily agreed, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning she was a little shy again, so we didn't make love; but we did say our goodbyes with real fondness, and some tender kisses.

My big marriage-ending night with Marie was just a few days away. I didn't reveal any of my plans to Denise, but I did tell her that pretty soon I'd be officially separated, and on my way to divorce.

When I came in the door, about 9:30 that Saturday morning, Marie was quietly crying at the kitchen table. It was obvious how I'd spent the previous night.

Pretending far more sympathy than I felt, I hugged her gently. "I'm sorry, Marie; I know how you're feeling, believe me."

"God, Bill, it's just awful! The very idea of you in another woman's bed, it tears me apart! I was so selfish all those years—how could I not think about you and how my ... affair would make you feel?"

She looked at me and said, "thank you, thank you for giving me another chance!"


** ** ** **

Marie's big night, and mine, were fast approaching. In a small way I almost regretted this—four weeks of geisha-like treatment from Marie, including some very exciting sex, had been a lot of fun, and I would miss it.

But the fact was that nothing she had done had even begun to cool my outrage and anger. Her complete betrayal of me went far beyond anything she could have done to make up for it. When I looked into my heart, there was only the smallest thimbleful of love left for her, and only the tiniest bit of sympathy for what was about to happen to her.

As I worked with her on the Powerpoint presentation for her talk, I also secretly prepared my own version—not quite the same one she'd seen, as I needed to conceal Harry's identity and the fact that he'd fathered the kids.

But the overall approach was the same: first a series of very graphic blowjob, ass-fucking, and fucking shots (without showing Harry's face), and then some marvelous video.

The first clip showed Marie doing a strip-tease for her lover, then falling to her knees in response to his command and beginning an energetic blow-job. Next came a clip of Marie grunting as she rode her boyfriend's cock.

Then I put in a piece of carefully edited conversation between a naked Marie and her unseen lover: she said, "as long as I keep giving him a little pussy from time to time, he'll never suspect a thing." And he replied, "but not too much pussy, baby—your cunt belongs to me." And he leaned over and stuck his fingers roughly into her cunt.

In the final clip, the unidentified man was busily thrusting in Marie's ass, while we could hear her moaning, "fuck me, you bastard—come on, fuck my ass!"

I had rigged the laptop so that Marie's presentation would play every time she used the machine. But by pressing a combination of keys (including, of course, "A") I could lock her presentation out and replace it with my own special file.