The Lewd Hollistic Ch. 03

Story Info
Healer checks up on past client and then gives a massage...
6.7k words
4.7
3.4k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Well it's been several months since Dr. B last spoken to Ms. Carter; he did make a promise to call, to check on her and Mr. Brewster. A promise is a promise, so they say; how else is he going to find out if Phil figured it out about the added addendum to the so called pact. Dr. B hoped that he would; he definitely needed a new distraction in his life other than his back. Plus who knows, maybe Ms. Carter wants to switch careers and work alongside him and help people with their pain.

Dr. B is having no such luck, no one has called for a follow-up; so I guess people are managing their pain after all. No worries, it's great to have time off, once in awhile but too much of something gets boring and it's time to change things up.

Dr. B is procrastinating again but remembers to call Ms. Carter. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell and dials the number... it rings, rings some more, and goes directly to voicemail. Hmm, perhaps she stepped out or away from her desk.. Dr. B makes a note to call back in 15+ minutes and hopeful catch her. He is about to put his phone back into his pocket when he notices that he missed a call and a voice message was left. He calls his voicemail box system to retrieve the message. He hears the message:

"Hey Dr. B, this Rebecca Smith, long time, I know. Followed your advice and looked into finding a massage therapist; tried several and the headaches/migraines are better but I do miss your touch. I was wondering if you by chance, uhhh, provide massage services. If you do, please call me back at 274-555-XXXX. Hope to hear from you; take care. Byeeee".

After hearing the message, he saves it for later. Rebecca Smith, hmmm, doesn't ring any bells at the moment. Dr. B wonders how she got his number; hmm, perhaps someone referred her to me. But he gets this feeling that she knows him, personally. Dr. B paces back and forth, trying to figure out who Rebecca is... time passes by and he remembers that he has to try calling back Ms. Carter. He pulls out the phone and hits redial and again it rings for a bit and then it's picked up by Ms. Carter...

"Hello, this is Edward Jones Investments, this is Ms. Carter, how should I direct your call?", she replies.

"Hey Ms. Carter, it's Dr. B, I know it's been awhile but I was wondering if you remember me? and if you do, wondering how are you doing?", he replies.

She pauses a moment, trying to catch her breath and replies back..."Yes, I do; it's so nice to hear from you again Dr. B; things sure has changed since you visited us here. Phil (Mr. Brewster) has been, how should I say this; attentive to my needs, so to speak. How are you doing?".

Dr. B replies, "Doing fine. Been wondering how you and Phil been doing since the meeting. I promised to call and check up on you two.... Has Phil complained about his back at anytime in the past two months?"....

She replies, "Nope, it's like he changed overnight. Whatever you did that day, changed him, changed him for the better. I do have a question for ya Dr. B?".

And he replies with a "hmm".

She pauses for a moment to collect her thoughts but wonders then asks; "Are you Cupid, Dr. B? Ever since that day, Phil has been more than attentive; not complaining. I am definitely satisfied with whatever you did for him and then some. I saw you that day when you were in the office; things have ah, gotten way hotter over here. Thought I should let you know".

Dr. B is happy with the news and glad that Phil figured out the added bonus so to speak; he takes a moment and replies, "I never met him (Cupid); as for Phil, well as I said before, I didn't do anything at all. I might of nudge things along, that's about it. I am glad things are heating up for the both of you. You mentioned that Phil works really hard; it's time for him to ease back a little and relieve some of that pressure/stress and possible change his life in the process. I am happy for the both of you and wish both of you well".

Ms. Carter smiles over the phone and is about to say her farewells, but Phil comes to her desk and asks her "Who's on the phone?" and she shares the info to him.

He motions to Victoria to give him the phone and she gestures to him, 1 minute and says to Dr. B, "Thanks for calling Dr. B and thanks for everything. I wish you well too. I have to go but someone here wants to talk to you, hold on", she passes the phone to Phil and he begins with a little grunt to clear is throat, "Hey Dr. B, it's Phil, how are you doing?"

"Hello Phil, I am doing well, thanks. How are things on your end?", Dr. B replies...

"Doing really well, thanks to you. I am so glad to have a meeting with you. Ever since that day, I haven't felt that pain. I know you probably hear this a lot but you changed my life in a good way and I owe you a lot. I don't know how to pay you back..."

Dr. B is taken aback by the news... he replies, "Phil, I am happy to have met you but I am happy to make a difference. What you're doing for yourself and Ms. Carter matters to me most. I am happy how things are turning out for the both of you. Phil, she is truly happy and it's because of you. As for payment, just take good care of her; she will do the same for you. That's all I ask; can you do that for me?".

And Phil replies, "I can do that (with a smile to Victoria, as she listens to the call). Thanks again Dr. B...".

They exchanges goodbyes to each other and before Phil hangs up, Dr. B hears a sound of a zipper being pulled down... then click. Dr. B grins as he places his cell into his pocket... and a thought pops into his mind: (go get him,Victoria...grrr).

Dr. B thinks about his call with Victoria & Phil, he's glad that he made a difference for the both of them. I wish there were more happy endings like that... with that he stares into space, reminiscing the past, especially during the middle ages. Those were ruthless times. So glad that things are bit better now compared to back then. Now it's about global warming than which country is invading whom. Life does change; hopeful for the better. Time will tell.

As Dr. B goes about his day; something is nagging at him; something that he is forgetting and then it dawns on him... the phone message. He replays it and still dumbfounded on who this 'Rebecca Smith' is; guess there is only one way to find out and that is to call her. So he pulls out his cell and dials the number and he waits... it rings and rings... ugh, these young people never pick up their calls, he tells himself.

Then he hears the voicemail: "You reached Rebecca, please leave your name and number, and I will get back to as soon as I can, thx" beep.... Dr. B then leaves a message for Rebecca, "Hello Rebecca Smith, this is Dr. B. Lewdenski, you left a message with me in regards to a 'massage', can you please call me back when you get this message; thanks". Dr. B hangs up the phone and turns his sound on and waits to hear back from her; hopefully it will be in a timely manner this time... Well within 15+ mins later, Rebecca is calling Dr. B.

Dr. B picks up his phone and answers: "Hello, this Dr. B, how are you Rebecca Smith?".

Rebecca replies, "Hello, I am good thanks; it's so nice to hear from you again (with a chuckle). Do you remember me, Dr?"

Dr. B has no recollection but tries to not to sound dumb. He tries to say something but it's not concise and Rebecca steps in and helps by saying, "at the bank, about 3 months ago. You helped me with a migraine and gave me quite a compliment that day; remember now?".

Dr. B ponders for a bit and the name, Stacie comes up in his mind that he helped. Dr. B then says, "I helped a woman named Stacie at the bank but not a Rebecca."

She then says, "that's me Dr. B, sorry for the confusion but Stacie is my work name at the bank; I go by Rebecca when I am not working. My full name is Stacie Rebecca Smith. (She grunts and then says) I should of lead with that, sorry Dr. B".

"It's quite alright, it's great to hear from you again Stacie, errr Rebecca; you mentioned that you're wondering if I do massages. Well to answer your question, I do massages. Do you want to schedule a massage?"

She replies with a "Yes and when are you available?"

Dr. B asks her, "When is her next day off?"

And she replies, "I am off, this coming Wednesday."

Dr. B then asks, "Do you drive?"

And she replies, "yes, I do."

So Dr. B tells her that he has a studio apartment on Moon Shadow Drive, and also gave her the passcode to get into the apartment. Let's say around 1pm. She agrees with the time and then asks about, how long will the massage be and the cost? And of course Dr. B chuckles and replies that the time is no consequence and again there is no cost for this massage. Rebecca smiles into the receiver and tells Dr. B, she can't wait till Wednesday and ends the call. Dr. B is intrigued with the call and to hear from Stacie again; and he is definitely looking forward to seeing her again.

Days go by uneventfully but Wedneday approaches. Dr. B is at his studio apartment, getting everything ready for the massage. He has hot water boiling for tea time and snacks if there is a need. As he is preparing, he hears the door being opened with the passcode, he drops what he is doing and meets her at the door. They both say their "hello's" to each other and then they are just standing there, awkwardly...

It's like they both want to give a better greeting with a hug but don't know if it's appropriate or not, then Dr. B sticks out his hand and she shakes it. Instantly, the warm glow penetrates her body, searching... He then turns the handshake to the side and pushes harder, searching for any kind of pain... slowly a smile begins to form on her face but for him, he can't find no pain whatsoever. Dr. B is dumbfounded but welcomes her in to his studio anyways.

He then asks her if she wants any chamomile tea prior to her massage and she says, that would be great. He ushers her to the living room and ask her to have a seat and that he'll be back with her tea. A few minutes later, he comes out with a tray of 2 cups and some small confection cakes. He sets down the tray, and then offers her a cup; then offers her the cakes, but she declines. He sits down, takes his cup and begins some small talk...

"Any problems finding the place?", he asks...

She replies, "None whatsoever, Google helped... Ah do you live here?"

"I don't, it's one of many residences I own. This studio, is used for massages and/or special healing sessions. It's fully stocked, when I need it; it's a single studio apartment, there are sleeping quarters down the hall, 1 1/2 bathrooms and the massage room is in the dining area."

And then he goes on to ask, "I noticed when I shook your hand that you're not in any kind of pain; I just wondered how we're you able to use the business card?"

She smiles and then replies, "I had your business card for awhile and I came very close to calling you, but I hesitated. I did copy your number down on a separate piece of paper; I followed your advice and seeked out alternative healthcare, but I did miss your special touch. And that is why I am here today..."

She then goes on to saying, "I know I am not in any pain at the moment, but was wondering if I can still get a massage from you, Dr. B?"

"That won't be a problem; I will still give you that massage you're looking for and since this is informal setting, you don't have to keep addressing me as Doctor, you can call me whatever you like here, ok?" Dr. B tells her.

She then replies, "Ok.. B, I am fine with that, you can do the same for me. So whenever you are ready, lead the way..."

Dr. B picks up her cup and plate, sets both cups and plates on the tray, gets up and walks to the kitchen. He sets the tray down and then shows her to the dining room, where the table is all set up with sheets, in the middle of the room. The vertical blinds are then rotated close to give her privacy. The lamp in the corner, automatically turns on to offer ambient lighting. He motions her to place all her belongings in the cabinet: you can either hang your clothing on the hook or fold them in the drawer. Lay yourself between to the two sheets face down. We'll start with your legs first and then work upwards. This massage will be totally different compared to what your used too. Do you understand? And with a nod, he leaves her to get ready.

He gives her about 5 mins to take off her belongings and get on the table. He attaches his holster around his waist and grabs his essential oil mix bottle and asks if she is ready... She tells him with a loud "yes" and he enters the room. He is quickly shocked while entering the room, she laying face down, on the top sheet, fully nude. A grin forms on his lips, taking it all in, she is breathtaking with clothes on but a masterpiece with them off. He is biting his lower lip as he circles the table. No imperfections on her skin, hair is bound in a ponytail, breasts are slightly outside her chest, the two dimples showing just above her tailbone, the flair of her hips, with proportionate buttocks to match her ample bust line, thick thighs and calves. A beautiful specimen indeed...

Dr. B then asks, "Do you want to be covered?"

And she replies, "Nope, I am good."

Again, he is shocked by this answer, it seems that Stacie, umm, Rebecca, has changed and become more confident in herself since the last time he seen her. He then offers, "Do you want me to turn on the tabletop heating pad?"

She replies, "Nope, I am good."

He then puts the bolster underneath her feet, and then asks, " Are you comfortable?"

She replies, "Yes, I am!"

He begins to tell her that throughout the massage, if she has any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate, just ask away....

He pours a bit of oil into his hands and rubs them together and then applies it to her left leg. From upper glute (buttock), back of thigh and calf. He then begins with a gentle effleurage for the whole leg to make sure the oil is evenly applied. He begins to use petrissage to knead the big muscle along her hips, with his fists & forearm to get the blood flowing. Then he moves lower down to her thigh, using the back of his hands together (palms facing upward) directly over the skin, gentle pressure to the knee and flips his hands over (palms down) and moves them back up the thigh. He does this three times and then he hears Becca ask a question.

"What are you doing, B? I had massages before, this feels totally different", she asks.

Dr. B then tells her, "I don't have to knead your muscles to get the aches out; this technique, only I can use; I call it:'The Offering'. I use the back of the hand, and use my power which pulls your muscles to the surface. Any aches that reside in your leg will be moved upward towards your skin, hence why I do it 3 times. Now the palms collect the aches from the surface with each swipe. So the first swipe is general, second is middle and the third is the deepest part of the muscle. Other healthcare professionals need to use techniques to breakdown the muscle then soothe it with effleurage to calm it down; then it's up to you to heal from the soreness of it. Mine, there is no soreness"...

She finds that very interesting. B continues with her calf with the same technique and then she asks him another question, "Your name is Brynmor Lewdenski; Brynmor is a very old name and hardly used today, what does it mean? and Lewdenski, I looked it up and there is no Lewdenski's in the world, just you."

He replies, "Brynmor is my given name, it means 'great hill'; it's a very old name; as you probably figured out, that Lewdenski is a made up name. I never had a last name given to me. I was found fully grown with some type of amnesia; I couldn't recollect my former life. The townspeople gave me my name Brynmor because I was a giant of a man back then. I created my last name to represent my different perspective of.. ah income... in my later years so to speak (with a grin)".

Her next question takes him off guard but he answered nevertheless... She asked him, "How old are you B?"

He then takes his time to answer but then says, "You will never believe me if I told you but since I do like you Becca, I will tell you. I am over a 1000yrs old. Now I can remember when the townspeople found me, which was 1000 yrs ago but I can't remember anything before that; and your next question will be silly but I will answer it: no, I am not a vampire, or werewolf. I am immortal and can't die. I don't know how this is possible but it's true. Up to you if you want to believe me or not."

She takes it all in and then replies, "Well B, you look great, you don't look like a day over 35!".

Dr. B continues to work her leg, finishes with a technique called 'Raindrops'; using only his fingertips, he taps from the heel of her foot up to her upper thigh. It's a way to relax the body and rejuvenate the healing, it feels wonderful by the way. He moves around the table and begins to work the right leg: apply the oil with effleurage to spread it out, knead the right glute with fist and forearm, then just like the left leg, applies the same techniques.

The questions keep flowing and it brings a smile to his lips. She asks, "How long have you been practicing as a healer?"

Dr. B then replies, "That's a good question Becca..."

Dr. B explains, "I have been practicing for over 5 centuries (500yrs or so), I have travelled all over this world and learned all types of healing, from acupuncture/pressure from the Chinese, the healing arts of Shaolin monks in the mountains, reiki and shiatsu from Japan, Lomi Lomi from the Hawaiians, Swedish massage from Per Henrik Ling, and etc. I learned and practice as I travelled; my healing abilities grew from then on."

Dr. B finishes the right leg and starts working the back with actual massage techniques. He tells her that most people love having the upper body kneaded, it's a good way to soothe and relax the client. Back and shoulders are very important but second to the neck. He applies the oil to her back from the shoulders down to her waist, still eyeing her dimples and her cheeks. He returns back up and works between her shoulders to loosen the tension, effleurage the area a few times then works along her spine, using his thumbs to breakdown the tightness in Erector muscles, then work on her lower back and works the notch, between the dimples to decrease tightness there.

He then uses his fists to apply pressure up the back then back down with effleurage aka fanning to soothe the back and sides; he works both sides and finish the back with effleurage down the back to her waist and back up along her sides and slightly massaging the breasts as he returns.

Next is working shoulders, digging in and decreasing the tension that every human being carries on a daily basis. Finish with: muscle kneading then sun/moon techniques to flush and soothe the area.

Dr. B is almost done with the back and shoulders; he begins his final effleurage of the back but decides to incorporate the glutes as well. Normally you would only go down to her waist but since she isn't covered, you could go all the way down to her buttock cleft. He then returns his hands back over the glutes using his nails, starting from the middle and working outwards with every effleurage down the back to the cleft and back up. Sending heat and electricity to her core with this technique; after the whole glute is done, he finishes with 'raindrops' which in her mind soothes what he just worked on but the sensation of actual water falling on her naked body, like being bathed with healing water.

With the combination of these techniques have left her breathless... the nails brought her an aching feeling between her thighs but the 'rain' washed it away. And with that, it's time to flip over.

He lifts up her legs at her ankles and pulls the bolster out from underneath her. He sets it aside and then asks Becca to move down and then turn over unto her back; then he lifts her legs once more and places the bolster under her knees. Our eyes connect to one another as he gazes at her sexy body. He ganders at her magnificent body; as he is walking towards the head of the table, he can see she is totally wet and its pouring out from her pussy. As he gets closer, he looks at her voluptuous breasts, perky and laying at each side of her chest. She is biting her lower lip and it makes him wonder: why? He then asks her if she is 'ok' and she says, that she is. He continues to the head of the table and pulls the foam headrest from the metal headrest holder and places it underneath Becca's head.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers
12