The Liaison and the Voyeur Pt. 02

Story Info
Our couple relive some tension while their voyeur listens in.
2.5k words
4
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sixth sense comes over me and something makes me check the peep hole in the hotel door, that woman is still there listening. Interesting. I pull Sarah's bag over to the bed, while she is still assuming the position and open it up.

"Well well, what have you brought for us to play with my lover?" I ask in a mock surprise tone,

"Oh just some things to help us along the way.."

I slap her mostly exposed ass as I listen to the soft moan escaping her lips. Some lube and small selection of toys await me, a rabbit (of course) a dildo with a wide base and then a smaller one ribbed, similar to anal beads. But I pick up the small paddle she has packed.

"Fucking hell, you wanted to be spanked, didn't you?" I bring the paddle down onto her ass and she shivers from the shock and her knees almost buckle, then she reaches back and pulls her dress up to expose her wonderful round ass, "Oh you are just begging for it now!"

Smack! I bring it down again across both of her checks and watch fascinated at the red mark appearing bright and then start to fade, I concentrate on one cheek bringing down the small paddle in a gentle rhythm before changing to the other. Sarah's moans turn to something primal its incredibly hot, her hair has fallen over her face and her all fours stance is in danger of collapsing as I increase the power of my strikes.

She fucking loves this, and in turn making her feel this turned on is getting me hard again, I can smell the arousal coming off her, my last few strikes are danger close to her pussy and she lets out a deep animal like moan, a moan of sheer lust. Her scent is making me want to eat her pussy badly, but now is not the time for prolonged pussy worship, it's time to give in to my animal side..

I pull her soaked knickers down and immediately bring my tongue to her pussy discarding the paddle, I need a quick fix, my action is hardly even registered by Sarah as on my way up, my now rock-hard cock slips effortlessly into her pussy. Fuck she is wet, she is tight and seriously in need of a good fucking!

"FUCK YES BABY" she shouts, she is loud, and we don't care, "Fuck I need your cock, fuck me, fuck me so hard James".

I slap her ass one more time to remind her who is in charge, but this just sends her wild, she presses back into me and starts to fuck my shaft herself.

"Don't you fucking dare!" I growl at her, I slap her ass again and she stops with a grunt of frustration. I wait deep inside her, it must seem like an eternity for her but it is mere seconds for me then I start thrusting into her building up speed with each stroke

"Fuck my cunt you fucker!.. Shit that feels so fucking good," Sarah's dirty talk is amazing it turns me on so much and the fact she loves being called all sorts of depraved things just enhances our bond. I'm keeping up my rhythm watching my thick shaft plunge into her desperate pussy, enjoying the sight of her juices covering me and the smell of our sex is overpowering, I start to pound her harder.

"I'm fucking cumming, oh god" she wails and I'm really fucking her now, no mercy she wants it hard and I'm giving it to her. "FUUUUUCK!" She screams at the top of her voice, her pussy clamps down on my cock she starts to shake and push back taking me all in, grinding her pussy on the base of my length, she is riding the wave of orgasm and just as she is coming down from the high, I start pounding her again...

"Fucking take my cock you bitch!" I yell at her, as I start to lose control.

"Fuck!" she grunts as her now sensitive pussy is being used for my pleasure only. "FUCK!" she exclaims again and slams her hand down onto the bed. Her body wants to collapse but I don't let it, I grab a fist full of hair and pull her head back as I build up to my second orgasm, I'm fucking her like a piece of meat taking her pussy as my own.

"Fucking take that cock you fucking whore... Jesus Christ look at you!" I yank her head back and she stares at me while I'm fucking her. She is a mess, dried cum and strands of hair sticking to her face, "Dirty fucking bitch" I exclaim before spitting on her

"I'm your dirty bitch baby, I'm a fucking whore" she snarls at me with deep lust in her eyes.

"You love that don't you? You fucking love it?" I reply and the look she gives me its divine, one of such lust and desire.

"You know I fucking do" she growls and starts pushing back on my cock matching my rhythm.

I work my now dripping saliva over her face and mouth while still pounding her, I push her head back down, her pussy is so wet I can feel her juices dripping off me, I spit again but this time onto her ass and start to rub it over her exposed bud, Sarah's moans increase as I start to tease her ass hole, she wants my finger inside her I can feel her pushing back but this just drives me to orgasm faster and I can feel it building

"You dirty slut" I yell as my finger slides into her ass hole, I drive it all the way in and that act is greeted by Sarah letting out a huge gasp and slapping the bed sheets. I'm so close to cumming now I can feel her desperation for my hot seed inside her while her ass hold contracts on my finger, I work it deep inside her and it starts to get all too much as I unload my cum deep in her passage and its a beautiful feeling, her pussy contracting on my shaft milking me for everything I have while her ass pulls tight on my finger, i quickly remove my finger from her ass to the sound of a surprised grunt and i slap her cheeks for good measure.

I collapse on top of her and she buckles, for a time we are still, we are one my weight pressing on top of her while my softening cock is slowly being released from her used pussy.

"God you are beautiful Sarah, and totally fucking amazing" I whisper into her ear then roll off to the side

"I missed you baby" she replies slowly moving in for a soft deep kiss, she still looks a mess but it's a perfect mess.

*********************************

I'm on the bed now after sacking off my calls, I've been working too much recently and well let's face it I want to hear more from next door. I haven't even taken my knickers off and they are bunched round my ankles while my fingers are buried deep in my pussy my other hand caressing my clit.

I listen to their animal like fucking it's so intense and I'm getting off just hearing how he is screwing her senseless, god and how much she wants it/him. I feel vaguely perverted and love it, my mind races with thoughts that it could be me he is fucking or I could fucking her making her cum so loud.

My fingers start working faster in and out of my soaking pussy my clit forgotten as I match the rhythm of their intense session, I realise that through the wall my head must be right next to hers, I move round and spread my legs discarding my soaked knickers imagining her head between my legs and she is being pounded.

"Yes you dirty whore lick my cunt as he fucks you" I say it quietly but in anger like I'm punishing her "You like eating the pussy of a complete stranger don't you slut?"

I am a caged animal that needs to be released as I plough my wet pussy hard with my fingers, im feeling out of control hearing them and fantasising about being with them.

"FUCK!!" I scream out loud as I have such and intense orgasm and I'm amazed as I squirt my juices over the pillow. I rarely ever squirt during sex but the culmination of everything going on has me so turned on I don't even feel myself. Shit I lost track and didn't even realise they were finished did I cum at the same time as them?

****************************************

"Sounds like whoever is in the next room either enjoyed our little session there or has hurt them self" I laughed, I'm teasing Sarah's nipples with my finger tips tracing their beautiful contours and every now and again pinching them which earns me a mild grunt of frustration as I break the nice feeling its giving her.

"Oh she enjoyed herself all right, I think I'd know that kind of scream anywhere" Sarah responds half distracted, she is running her hand over my body gently and keeps getting lower "Of course you are hard baby of course" she purrs grabbing hold of my cock "God I love it," and she starts stroking my shaft. It feels amazing and she kisses me full on for a few seconds before moving lower, she wants me in her mouth again...

"Baby I'm feeling left out here" I complain lightly, to which she adjusts and straddles my face so I can see her beautiful pussy. She smells amazing and I savour her scent before teasing her pussy lips with my tongue tracing her folds gently moving towards her clit, I want to be hungry and devour her but I take my time I want to savour this.

I run my tongue over her sensitive nub and I'm greeted with a muffled moan where Sarah has my cock, once again, buried in her mouth and I continue to gently lick and suck until I can feel her pressing back onto my face. Sarah stops sucking me and she rests my length against her face as she starts to gently grind her wet pussy against my eager tongue, I love the 69 position because I can really get my tongue in deep and her juices are flowing once more with a mixture of my seed I feel them coating my face.

Sarah is upright now my cock forgotten as she concentrates on my tongue action, I can feel she is getting close and I want to tease her a little bit by stopping, and trying to slip out from underneath her but she has other ideas

"Don't you fucking dare stop now you bastard, don't you dare!" and she presses down harder and grinds on my face using me for her own pleasure and I love every second of it. My tongue is working overtime as she grinds her wetness all over my face using every inch of my features to get herself off .

"Oh fuck yes I'm going to cum baby right on your face" she presses down and I can hardly breathe as she rides her orgasm pushing, grinding quivering she is panting and I continue to lap up her juices until she can't take any more and rolls off.

"Fuck me that one was intense James," she pants " and I see I got distracted, was I in the middle of something?" she rolls to the side and takes my now semi hard cock back into her mouth, and starts to feel it growing inside her, removing her mouth from my length she kisses it up and down while whispering "Yes let me take care of you properly".

Sarah gets off the bed and motions for me to move round and sit on the edge of then she pushes me back lifts my legs and motions for me to hold them, she descends to my exposed bud and her tongue is amazing on me, probing my hole while she spreads my cheeks. She is eating my ass and is savouring every second treating it like it's another woman's pussy, her tongue circling and darting over my hole, sucking and kissing it its such an amazing feeling.

Once satisfied my ass is nice and wet she slowly moves up to my balls licking and taking them into her mouth while grasping my straining cock with one hand while she starts to place a finger of her other on my hole the feeling is incredible as she slowly slides it into me

"Oh you like that don't you, you dirty boy" she exclaims, while I let out numerous moans to tell her that yes I really do, her expert tongue moves to my cock once more and she begins to lick my shaft while slowly finger fucking my ass the feeling is amazing and having cum a few times already I can last longer and savour this exquisite moment. She is so gentle and really worships everything about my cock from the bottom to the top her tongue exploring the head flicking in my slit and then back down to my balls.

"Sarah you are a fucking marvel, Jesus Christ don't stop baby" her finger increasing speed inside me, she takes my whole length down her throat and holds it there she starts to fuck me faster. My moans are getting louder and this is heaven but all good things have to end and she pulls her finger out (much to my disappointment) then stands up. Wrapping her arms around my neck she straddles me and guides my cock into her pussy, sitting down my full length slides inside of her easily, a sensual moan escapes her lips as she starts to ride my cock. Sarah leans over to kiss me, this is tender love making and the soft feel of her pussy lips engulfing my cock is blissful.

"I love how deep you are inside me baby, just keep moving like this it feels so good, I want you to cum deep inside me" Sarah is moving in sync with my slow thrusts now, "Cum in me baby, I want to feel it inside me" I'm working up a faster rhythm now as she whispers how much she loves my cock and how it makes her feel"

"I'm going to cum inside you baby!"

"Yes baby in my pussy, deep inside me."

Her whispers into my ear drive me to unload into her, spurt after spurt of hot cum and its the the second load her love tunnel has taken today, I stay inside her as she wriggles around on my now sensitive cock savouring the feeling of me inside her. My cock eventually slips out and my cum is leaking from her swollen pussy she scoops it up and tastes it.

"I fucking love your cum" she moans and then kisses me. Sarah hops off the bed and heads to the bathroom, I'm savouring what's just transpired and then it happens

"James, here now!"...