The Libertine Club

Story Info
Eric and Jane have their first visit to a libertine club.
6.1k words
4.14
17.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Eric and I'm 43 years old. I have a wife, Jane, who is 40 years old.

My wife does not like sex too much. We still have intercourse together, but quite irregularly and the impression I get is that she does it for me rather than for herself.

One day, I was surprised to find that she was watching porn videos in secret. I realized by searching the history of her research on the internet (I know, it's not good to spy on his spouse but I could not help it).

What seemed to attract her were the situations of submission. For example, she had watched a clip where a woman tied and masked was being taken by many men in a row.

It went against what I thought of my dear and beloved wife.

For my part, I was not offended by what I had just discovered. On the contrary, it excited me rather. Not that I wanted to see my wife get fucked by a gang, but I liked to know she had fantasies.

Without revealing my discovery, I told her about a libertine club that existed thirty kilometers from home. My idea was to give her the opportunity to put her dreams more in accordance with her actions. I did not have a particular plan in mind as to what we would do there, but I was going to convince her to go, if only once. For example, I had not considered lending my wife to other men.

Faithfully to her image, Jane shrugged her shoulders and told me that libertinism was not her cup of tea. I suggested that we'd go there the following Saturday night, to see what it was. I added that for couples, admission was free and the theme this time was gang-bang.

She told me that in this kind of place, we had to wear sexy outfits, and that we had nothing like that in our wardrobe. I felt that we were moving in the right direction. On the one hand, she did not oppose categorically, but she mentioned obstacles. In addition, I was a little surprised that she knew things about libertine clubs and in particular that people there took care of their lingerie. Finally, she did not even ask me what a gang-bang was.

I solved the problem of the outfit by suggesting a sporty style for me and a summer dress for my wife, which was seasonal. For underwear, I proposed that she just would not wear any. Of course she snorted and I saw her review her panties drawers and bras. I was happy because it meant that she took my proposal to visit the club seriously.

On Saturday, Jane did not wear panties or bra. It was not usual for her, but I thought it must have made her way into her head and she had probably admitted that it was a comfortable choice, sexier than her underwear which are not very libertine and finally, that it was pretty exciting. This had the added advantage of not showing any brand of underwear under her dress. As for her chest, she was still standing sufficiently, no worries on that side.

We left around 10 pm, after dinner. Arriving at the club, we were warmly welcomed. We mentioned that this was our first visit to this kind of place and we were looked after very attentively. We started by a visit to the locker room where I could put my jacket and my wife's purse. Then, she in dress and me in shirt, we went for a drink at the bar. It was the perfect place to start watching. What was surprising was that there were many men. I thought the theme of the evening was probably the reason. For there to gangbang, there had to be gangs.

The room where we were consisted of small seating areas with armchairs, sofas and coffee tables and a dance floor. The sofas were conducive to flirtation and some couples caressed and kissed without much modesty. Just as the gropers were showing a fair amount of exhibitionism, the men in the background, either standing in the room or at the bar, could satisfy their penchant for voyeurism. One could discover, here and there, a dress a little too raised, a pair of thighs a little too open, a hand that disappeared in a cleavage or kneading a protuberance. Apparently, Jane was not the only one not to wear panties. However, there was no ongoing sexual act, apparent or hidden.

A hostess came to join us to explain what the club was proposing. Aside from this room, there were private lounges where one could meet several people. Then the club was equipped with jacuzzis, steam rooms and saunas. There was also a submission room and a gloryhole booth. As for the code of conduct, we could do what we wanted, especially getting naked. But to join a group, it was necessary to ask it with courtesy and not to insist in case of refusal. Finally, the club could provide us with condoms if we wished.

Surprisingly, Jane did not ask any questions, for example, she did not feel the need to know what a gloryhole was. Maybe she had already seen on the videos she was watching on the internet and it had no secret for her.

I noticed that my wife was attracting attention. We were sitting on high stools and her dress was revealing her thighs quite generously. Plus, we were facing the room rather than facing the counter. In particular, I saw that a man sitting in a chair seemed hypnotized, his eyes pointed at the crotch of my wife not to miss the moment when she uncrossed her legs, which she did regularly. He must have realized that she did not have panties.

Once we had finished our drinks, we agreed to visit the submission room. That's where the gangbang stood.

It was very well equipped. There was a cross of Saint Andrew to which you could tie the four members of a person with so many handcuffs. Also hanging on one of the walls was a little torture equipment: swifts, bondage ties, candles, urinary catheters, dildos of all sizes, with or without a belt, anal plugs and even three models of fucking machines.

In the center of the room there was a sort of chopping block. A woman was tied to it, the belly on the tray, her legs standing and spread apart tied to two of the four table legs and her arms extended in a cross and also fixed to the table. She was naked. A man was behind her, trousers on his ankles, working on her, holding her hips with both hands. Other men caressed her. These seemed to wait their turn. They had the fly open and maintained their erection with a slight masturbation.

Jane was eyeballing on the scene. She seemed interested at the same time by the fate of the woman, the movements of the man's pelvis with his buttocks that moved back and forth and the sexes of those who waited. The man and the woman were breathing loudly, marking the rhythm. Then, we understood that he was ejaculating. After a few jolts, he disengaged himself by taking a step back, removed the condom that covered his cock, pulled up his pants and moved away from the table. It could be seen that he had ass fucked because the anus was still a bit open.

One of the waiting men replaced him. He did not even bother to undress. He stuffed the woman directly with his penis that came out of his fly. He too had put on a hood. It seemed quite understandable for a gangbang. He began pounding his partner more vigorously than his predecessor and soon he relieved himself. Then he took out his cock, put it back in his panties and closed his fly. We saw that this time she had been fucked in the pussy.

Another guy was already coming to take his place. He took off his trousers completely, showing off a beautiful straight tail that was admired by other women present, including mine.

I saw that a man was behind Jane and caressed her buttocks discreetly through her dress. I was very surprised that she let him do it, she who is usually more wild. He scrolled down to reach the bare skin in the middle of the thigh. Then he slowly pulled it up, passing under the garment. I could not see exactly what touching he was doing to my wife but you could guess by watching the movement of the dress and that of the protuberance underneath, he penetrated with his fingers, taking advantage of the absence of panties. I even saw Jane bend slightly and spread her knees, probably to facilitate the passage and allow a deeper penetration.

After some back and forth, the man took out his hand, smelt it and thoroughly cleaned each finger with his mouth. He had to love my wife's juice.

Jane approached me and told me someone had just stroked her pussy. I asked her if she had been bothered but she told me the truth: she was very excited by what she saw. The woman offered and the men who succeeded each other to relieve themselves, all this put her in a very vulnerable state.

The man who had caressed her came to us and asked if my wife would agree to be tied to the cross. She blushed and turned to me. In short, she seemed very attracted by this proposal since she did not protest and that even, it empurpled her cheeks. But she relied on me. I glanced at her to see if she was simply surprised by this offer or if she was really ready to take the step, knowing that she would be at the mercy of all the men present.

I then asked the man to explain to me how he was going to go about it. He did not answer me, but interpreted my question as an acceptance. He took Jane by the hand and led her to the cross. At this time, the people in the room were mostly interested in the woman on the block, which continued to be fucked, sometimes in the ass, sometimes in the pussy. They were not paying attention to what was going to happen to Jane.

The man made her raise her arms, to tie them to the two higher uprights of the X of the cross. It lifted her dress, revealing her thighs wide enough. Then he stooped and tied her left foot. He took her ankle, spread her legs sixty degrees, and tied her right foot. My wife stood on her feet apart, slightly leaning against the cross. The angle of the thighs raised the dress a bit more.

The man then came to tie a blindfold around my wife's eyes. Then he went away and announced that Madame was being served.

Immediately, another man approached and groped Jane's chest. He took out the breast and licked it sucking the nipple. I do not know if it's his hickey or excitement, but the nipple was really erected. The man titillated with his tongue, then stretched them with his fingers.

A third man came to take care of her lower half. He sat down on the floor. In this position, he saw perfectly the naked sex of Jane under her dress. He seemed to satisfy himself by just getting an eyeful. Then he stood up again and lifted the dress over the belt. We saw that Jane had wet pussy. The man spread her lips to look at the vulva. It was all pink. There was no doubt for anyone: she was very excited.

He stroked her lips with his fingers, then entered the vagina. He put his tongue close to the clitoris hood and began to lick all around. At the same time, he was pumping her pussy with both fingers extended. He did it faster and faster, until Jane came. As usual, she threw out a small stream of urine. Given her position, it was as if she had just pissed standing. The man immediately withdrew his hand and let her relieve herself on the ground. But she implored him to continue and he resumed his masturbation, the tongue stimulating the clitoris and fingers rubbing the vaginal cavity. Shortly after, Jane made a second throw, the man out his fingers but not cunnilingus, being pissed on the chin.

Jane made her pleasure last, each time stopping almost immediately urination. She emptied her bladder, but in small doses. Each jet was triggered by vaginal contractions of orgasm. She could not help pushing a complaint every time she squirted.

Then, her pleasure being over, she asked to be untied. The men present who were finally beginning to take an interest in this part of the room were very disappointed. But I came to deliver my wife and I explained that it was our first visit and that we had to get used to it. In a libertine club, the atmosphere is always very cordial and there was no protest.

I began by lowering the dress and return the breast inside. Then I untied the four members and finally I took off the blindfold. I kissed her then and she hugged me.

Obviously, it was enough for her tonight. We were soon to leave.

On the way back, I asked her whether she liked it. She told me that she had been terribly embarrassed to pee on the floor in front of everyone. I reassured her by reminding her that the man had continued to masturbate and even lick her sex while she relieved herself. I also told her that the other people present were all dazzled by the exhibition: her position as an offering, the obscenity of the scene showing a woman with a pulled up dress and her breast out, pissing on the floor, all this mixed with her very long orgasm and the neat work of the man who grinded her and tasted her cunt.

She asked me if it had not embarrassed me to see her being touched by other men. I replied that, on the contrary, I had been very excited. I proved her by opening my fly and taking out my tail while holding the steering wheel. She had no doubt about my complacency because she was able to make sure, with her left hand, that I was not lying (left driving of our cars only allows the passenger to masturbate the driver with the left hand, while English driving allows manipulation of the right hand, more skillful in a right-handed). She shook me until I ejaculated on my pants. Fortunately, the road was pretty straight at the time of my orgasm.

I then wanted to know if she wanted to return to this club another day. She answered me indirectly by telling me that she had been fascinated by the woman offered by this uninterrupted succession of males fucking her without consideration, relieving themselves in her holes. "Would you have liked to be in her place?" She explained to me that she had imagined for us a slightly different scenario. I was intrigued that she spoke about us and I asked her to enlighten me. She said she also wanted to be defenseless, with no possibility of escaping from the coverings, but she wanted to see the men fuck her, so to have a position resembling the missionary more than the doggie. Then she wanted me to be just as constrained as she was, to somehow helplessly attend the show of my forced but enjoying wife.

But as soon as she told me about her fantasy, she protected herself and tried to reassure me that it was only a dream and that we could go back there just to see, without really participating. But the more I thought, the more I identified myself with the character of the neutralized husband. "My darling, we're going to watch when they organize a new gang-bang party and we'll go for a ride because it makes you happy."

Once home, the club's website told us that we would have to wait two weeks. We did not talk about our future visit or the script. But I'm sure that in her head, my wife was putting all the details in place, as I did in my own way.

When it was time to get ready, I saw that Jane was pulling out of her drawers a new set of panties and sexy bra. I made the remark and she told me she had spent the last two weeks in search of these underwear. She surprised me again by handing me a small gift package, which contained a nice underpants for me.

At the club, we were welcomed as regulars, even if it was only our second visit. We had arrived quite early in the evening and the boss told us that the serious things would only start in an hour. We took the opportunity to tour the other amenities of the club, we could visit without disturbing anyone since all were unoccupied. The gloryhole cabin seemed to intrigue Jane. She stayed there for several long minutes, probably trying to imagine a squatting woman doing a blowjob to a sex. Not to a man, but only to a sex. Returning to the bar, I realized that she looked very affected.

I reminded her of her screenplay and asked her how she planned to implement it. She offered to talk to the boss, who would certainly help us in our preparations. I left her and headed for the submission room. I saw that she was beginning her explanations, that the boss listened to her very attentively and that he seemed deeply interested. They joined me and the boss told us to set up without further delay, so that other customers, as they arrived, discover the scene. Already, several couples and several single men were in the living room.

We began by clearing a large central space. Then the boss placed Jane upright, arms raised and spread in V. He tied her wrists to rings hanging from the ceiling. With the help of another guy, they took her by the feet and lifted her legs to tie her ankles to two other rings as far away as those of the arms. Fortunately for her, the fasteners were padded and did not seem to hurt the flesh. Jane had all four limbs up in the air, the buttocks being the lowest part, belt-height men who installed her. So, she looked like a hammock. Her dress was rolled up on her belly and we saw her panties. She was given a gag, a kind of big ball that blocked her mouth, fixed by a solid rubber that circled her head. She was not blindfolded, as she wished.

Then, they took care of me. I was asked to remove my pants. I was hooked on four rings, in the same position as my wife. We were facing her and me. I was also gagged.

Once everything was installed, the boss informed the audience that we were at their disposal to satisfy all their desires, without brutality. I was quite surprised by the turn of the situation. I knew that Jane would be offered, but I did not suspect that I would be too. But my position was a clear invitation to abuse me as much as my wife. But I could not protest, only to show a possible hostility grumbling, which I did not, not wanting to ridicule me more.

A couple approached us, the man coming to the side of Jane and his wife approaching my buttocks. They faced us and turned their backs. The woman lowered my underpants, or rather raised up along my thighs given my position, discovering my ass crack, my balls and my cock. I saw that her husband did the same with Jane's panties. Our pants were blocked at mid-thigh but it was enough to discover our holes.

I saw the man pulling Jane's dress up to her shoulders, thus clearing her chest, which he began to caress shamelessly with both hands. He kneaded with full palms, groped and from time to time, he pinched the nipples and stretched them. It might sound a little rough, but Jane was visibly excited. Her pussy was moistening and her breasts were well erect.

The woman wet her finger and began to brush my anus with her saliva. I understood that she was going to penetrate me and I wanted to stop her. But I could only move my pelvis from left to right, unnecessarily, and make an ineffective groan. Nevertheless, she could read a certain panic in my eyes. But she ignored it and forced her middle finger well lubricated in my rectum.

She continued to abuse my buttocks, spitting in the hand to wet other fingers and bugger me more widely. Jane looked at me and saw me suffer.

Then the woman came out of my sight. The man had left the breasts to take care of the slit. I noticed that he had no trouble getting his fingers into her pussy. Yet he did it without any preparation. As they emerged, he showed us that they were all coated with juice.

The woman came back to me. She was naked, with a sort of leather garter belt. She was holding a bottle of lubricant and four dildos, of different shapes and sizes. One of them, the biggest, looked strange, but I did not have time to understand why. She put three of them on the floor, out of sight, and fixed the smaller one at her waist, which she smeared copiously. She came to stand in front of me and proudly displayed her tool arching the hips and pointing the false phallus in my direction. Then, she approached, put the dildo on my hole, spread my sphincter with her fingers and began to enter me. "Push while I bugger you, it will be less painful. So, the glans is inside, the remaining will follow more easily you'll see." She held my thighs firmly and pushed inexorably. I felt quite quickly the contact of leather on my buttocks, which meant she had put the whole of it in my ass.

12