The Libido Virus: Collapse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yates felt his balls start to ache. He wasn't changing fast enough. Quickly, he removed his pants, slightly disappointed to see his cock still straining forward. The transformation had slowed, and Yates knew the solution. Moving over to Sam, Yates pushed the new tits up and around the throbbing cock. Instinctively, Sam started thrusting back and forth through the soft new crevice. The infected man had been locked up for three days, and the sight of a pair of tits was enough to set him off. In moments, another gush of cum sprayed from the tip of his dick, splatting on Yates's tits and face.

Yates fell backwards as an intense pleasure racked his body. His cock twitched and cum sprayed out on the floor as his bones began to crack and reshape. His hips widened as his cock shriveled. In moments, his balls entirely vanished as his cock shrank to a tiny nub. A wet pop snapped him out of his paralysis of pleasure. Fingers snaked down over soft, feminine flesh and delved between new, wet folds. Yates sighed with relief as her fingers pushed into a brand new pussy.

Her eyes turned to the giant cock still rock hard between Sam's legs. Desperate to be filled, Yates rolled over onto all fours. Her new big tits dangled underneath her as she reached back and pulled apart her thighs, displaying her wet sex to the man behind her. Sam needed no further invitation. He moved into position, and Yates felt a strong pressure at the entrance to her virgin pussy. Greedily she pushed back, gyrating her hips in an effort to get his cock inside of her. Sam grunted as the new vixen slid her pussy along his length. The sensation was enjoyable, but he needed to fuck her. He grabbed her hips, admiring how well they had developed, and pushed forward into her.

Yates yelped in pleasure as Sam's cock stretched her virgin canal. More and more of his thick meat pressed into her, spreading her to a width she didn't think possible. He started to pull out of her, but Yates pushed backwards squishing her bubble ass against her mate's rock hard stomach. She concentrated on the feeling of his cock inside of her, squeezing her new pussy muscles around his length, eager to feel his seed spurting inside of her. His hands grabbed hold of her asscheeks as he pulled out and pushed back in, over and over, continually gaining speed as he had his first real fuck as a changed man.

Yates's body couldn't handle all the new sensations. She arched her back as her first female orgasm started cascading through her body. Sam kept fucking her as she moaned incoherently from pleasure. His pace became erratic. He shoved his cock into her, pulling her ass against him as hard as he could, desperate to be as deep inside of his slut as he could before his balls emptied into her. Sam let out a bestial wail as his cock exploded inside of her, gush after gush of cum moving through his cock and spraying deep inside of Yates. Her body trembled in his grip, spasming slightly as each burst of cum shot inside of her.

Finally, his orgasm ceased, and Yates slowly slid off of the slightly diminished cock. A flood of his cum spilled out of her pussy as she struggled to get to her senses. Her body absorbed his seed, and she craved more. Both of them turned their eyes to the door. Sam grabbed Yates around the waist and threw her over his shoulder. He knew it would be a while before she could walk, and he could sense all the other humans waiting for him.

***

"Lieutenant, you may want to take a look at this," called out one of men.

A man in black tactical gear walked over, "What is it, private?" The private handed his superior a book. "The log of Henry Yates." The lieutenant skimmed through the journal flipped to the back page. "Jesus, they gave up. This fucker went willingly into the arms of those monsters."

Shouting came from outside. The lieutenant handed the book back to the other soldier and said, "Inventory all of this. Sounds like they found the nest."

The lieutenant left Yates's quarters and followed the sound of shouting across the deck. He reached a cluster of shipping containers that had been moved together to form a large wall. Other soldiers stood on top of the containers and offered to pull up their commander. "Cargo hold?" he asked as he stood up on top of the makeshift wall. A few men nodded. He moved over to the edge and looked down into a dark pit where dozens of green eyes gleamed up at him. A roar echoed up from the depths. "There's the Alpha. Radio back tell command we've found a nest. Gotta be at least a hundred or so down there. Ask them what the fuck they want us to do."

The lieutenant knelt down at the side of the cargo hold and looked down at the dozens of perfect, gorgeous bodies writhing in pleasure. "I wonder which one of you was Yates."

12