The Librarian & Me: Spanking & Fuck

Info
spanked and fucked by a librarian man
264 words
4.17
6.9k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a student at UCLA about to graduate in a few weeks. For about a week, I had begun to steal books at the library. No one seemed to notice. Or so I thought. The head librarian a man in his fifties who worked at the front desk had without my knowledge known exactly what I had done. One late evening during close time, he asked me to join him for an important talk in the highest floor. We took the stairs and he stared at my nice ass. There was no one in that floor of the library. He told me he'd seen me steal books and that I wouldn't get in trouble at all if I did as I was told. He wanted to spank me. I submitted to his spankings. I was sprawled across his lap and he spanked me bare bottom. He took out a ruler and spanked me with the ruler. He took out his belt and then spanked me with the belt. Then back to his hand. After a long spanking session, I felt sorry for what I'd done and totally punished and disciplined. Then we were so turned on by the spanking that we made love in the library on that higher floor. He came inside my pussy. Graduation would mean I'd never come to the UCLA campus again but I told him I would be coming back to see him anyways and I would borrow books. We also would continue to make love in the library. We begin a very long and happy romantic relationship.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You like to be disciplined and spanked good and hard I can tell from this audio!!! Wish I could spank that tight little pretty ass of yours

Share this

Similar Stories

A Very Catholic Punishment She could've been a bride of Christ, could've...in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 01 Day 1 The Abduction.in BDSM
My Own Heaven Ch. 01 Heather learns about her submissiveness.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Estimate A wealthy woman gets a spanking during an estimate.in BDSM
A Visit to the Spa Samuel goes to a spa, where he gets a surprising treatment.in Mind Control
More Stories