The Librarian and the Hairbrush

Story Info
Return your books on-time or else...
3.8k words
4.6
11.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I had not been to the library in years. The parking lot was empty, and I thought about the rise of technology reducing the need for libraries. It was a sad thought but change in life is inevitable.

As I crossed the threshold, the smell of old dusty books permeated my nostrils. The odor wasn't unpleasant, mainly because it brought back nostalgia of book fairs from elementary school. I remember being given $10 from my parents to spend on books and whatever silly looking pens and erasers I may want.

I had never had to return an overdue book. I was diligent about returning borrowed items. Nevertheless, this one had been lost in my move after the divorce and upon finding it, I decided that returning it may result in some good karma. I needed good karma after the terrible year that I had been through.

"Returning?" the Librarian said with a quiet but serious tone.

"Yes, but it is a bit overdue." I replied louder than I wanted to.

The librarian wrinkled her eyebrows and pressed her finger to her lips to quiet me down. She looked to be in her late twenties which was a contrast to me in my early forties. People were always telling me I was loud and sometimes I wish they all had a remote control so I could talk at their desired volume level.

She snatched the book, ruffled through the pages and a note fell out. Despite my protest, she read the note and giggled. She then reached for her hairbrush and brushed her hair while I waited. The hairbrush was larger than normal. The handle was round and seemed to be around 8 inches in length. The barrel was ivory, ornate, and seemed to glow in the light. The bristles were unlike the normal plastic bristles that you see now. They were stiff and deep brown. She brushed her hair for a good minute.

"That's a lovely brush." I said in a quieter tone.

She smiled and handed me the note. I opened the note, and it was blank.

The librarian got up from her seat and motioned for me to follow her. She brought her brush and the book. Puzzled, I followed the woman. She wasn't very tall, and it was hard to discern her lower half because of the long flowing dress she wore. However, her hair was big, dark, and curly.

She walked as if she was floating instead of the normal stride people usually have as they walk. She headed towards the aisle where the book was kept. When we arrived, she handed the book to me and pointed at the location for me to put it back on the shelf. I followed her silent instructions and placed the book on the shelf. I didn't have a place to trash the blank paper, so I just slid it into my pocket.

She gestured with her head to follow her again. We walked down a long dimly lit hallway and into a study room and she motioned for me to have a seat. I did what she said mainly because I still had to pay for the book, but also because I was curious to see what would happen.

She reached into the top of her dress and pulled out some chalk. Why was I now feeling turned-on by this act? What else did she have hiding in her breasts? Why was I sitting down? Why did she need chalk? She wrote on the chalkboard hanging on the wall.

I will return my books on time. X 100

Chapter 2

This had to be a joke. I stared at her, and she pulled out a few pieces of paper and a pencil and handed them to me. I decided I would play along, because I assumed that this was in place of the fine you would normally pay. I had nowhere else to be anyway.

I began to write and with each line as I felt her looking over my shoulder. I looked up and she was stroking her hair with the brush. I kept writing even though I could feel her breath on my neck.

I had numbered each line to make it easier to count and by the time I reached the end of the paper, I had pumped out 50 lines. I looked up and handed her the paper. She looked it over and took it to the desk in front of her.

Before I started the next round of writing, I watched as she closely peered over the paper while brushing her hair. After about a minute, she looked up and nodded and I started the second page. After about 20 more lines, I had to stop and jiggle my hand. My hand was not in the shape it was in grade school anymore.

I looked up and saw her staring at me and brushing her hair. I was about to look down when she squatted on the ground and placed the brush under her dress. After a second, the brush was nowhere to be seen and she stood back up.

I looked back down at the paper and kept writing as I wondered if I had really seen her stick her hairbrush under her dress. Was there a pocket? If so, why wouldn't that be where she hid the chalk. I saw her move behind a desk and sit back down. She leaned back and watched me.

I kept writing, but there were no more words appearing on the paper. I looked at the pencil and saw that the graphite had been worn down. I went to stand up, but she held up her hand. I showed her the pencil and pointed to the dull tip. She shrugged and then leaned back again, and I watched her hand go down under the desk. I could see shoulder rotating around and a smile filled her face.

I looked around the room for a pencil sharpener but couldn't find one. I finally decided to use my nails and peel back the wood to get to the graphite. This process was painstaking. I looked up and saw her breathing heavily behind the desk. The smile was gone, and her eyes were staring straight ahead. I kept clawing at the pencil and finally removed a portion of one side. I only had to get enough graphite to write another 20 something lines. Then, I heard a moan.

Chapter 3

The moan was unmistakable. I knew exactly what she was doing under the desk, and I shot her a wide-eyed look. She maintained eye contact with me as she stood up and sat on top of the desk. Her long dress draped over the top of the desk like a tablecloth. One of her arms was all the way up her dress. Her moans were quiet, but clear.

I set the pencil down and watched in disbelief as she masturbated in front of me. My dick began to grow in my pants. I watched as her pace quickened. I wanted to see under the dress, but the fabric was folded in such a way to prevent me from peeking.

She looked at the paper in front of me. I began writing by slanting the pencil to the side to get enough graphite. As I wrote, she increased her pace. I alternated between writing and looking up at her. She never stopped her eye contact.

This process continued for several minutes and although her moans never got any louder, they were certainly stronger. I realized that I had now gone way over 100 lines, but I kept writing, grabbing a new page feverishly and continuing to write.

Her dress had now risen to above her hips, and I was able to see her pussy. There was a beautiful contrast to the deep brown outer lips with the pink center and the wildly unkempt hair that surrounded it. The hairbrush handle kept disappearing into her pussy and I was mesmerized by the wet and sloppy sound that it made. There was now a cascade of sticky liquid running down from her pussy and pooling onto the desk.

I looked down and noticed that I was stroking my cock over my pants and completely mesmerized by the scene unfolding in front of me. My heart pumped violently and my mouth was gaped open.

Suddenly, she pulled out the brush and started combing her hair again. Her hand gestured for me to approach her. I did as she asked because I now felt compelled to follow her instructions.

Chapter 4

As I approached, she frowned and stared back at the location where I had been sitting. I was confused for a moment and then I realized that she wanted my papers. I rushed back over to and grabbed my paper and pencil and handed them to her. She smiled and looked over the papers intensely.

I waited patiently as I basked in the sweet and sinful smell of her sex. She set the papers to the side and grabbed the back of my head pulling it backwards. Her other hand grasped the brush by the barrel and slowly aimed the handle towards my mouth.

An intense feeling rushed over me, and I opened my mouth with electrified anticipation of the moment I would get to taste it. She slowly inserted the handle into my mouth. I savored the taste of her sweet nectar and swirled my tongue around the handle. Her flavor was intense, creamy, and thick. It stuck to my tongue as she pulled it back out.

She stood up and walked over to the chalkboard and wrote a message. Curious, I watched as she finished and walked back to the desk. The words on the chalkboard were clear instructions for my next task.

Lick the librarian's pussy x 100

The librarian flipped on all fours, pulled up her dress, pointed to my face and then to her pussy. Again, I blindly followed her orders. As I approached, she continued brushing her hair. The scent was intoxicating, and her pussy was sopping wet.

I wasted no time as my tongue started licking her slit. My ex-wife would never have let me do this. I was surprised by how turned on I was licking through her pubic hair. Each strand seemed to heighten the pleasure. I could almost feel them dancing against my tongue.

I ran my tongue up and down the slit for a bit and then I found her clit. It was bigger than most, which made it easier to stimulate. She was very sensitive and as I rhythmically began tapping my tongue in her pleasure center, her soft moans became apparent.

She was now feverishly brushing her hair and her other hand was up her dress, now draped above her breasts, grasping her left nipple. She was squeezing and tugging at it as it stiffened.

I could feel her pussy reacting more and more to my tongue. I dug my face deeper into her crotch. My beard hair intertwined with her wet pubic hair. My tongue penetrated her pussy walls, and I was greeted with an even more intense taste. I continued exploring her forbidden territory and I could see her asshole start to pulse. She was close!

I picked up my pace and occasionally pulled my tongue back to her asshole to give her a rim. She was breathing heavily and sometimes gasping for air. I slammed my face into her pussy and alternated all my methods. She reacted by an extreme tightening of her pussy and then a release that flooded my face with her wet juice. I licked and swallowed as much as I could, but even then, it was dripping from my beard.

She staggered as she tried to get up and grabbed me by my beard. Hunched over, I continued to follow her as she led me to yet another room.

Chapter 5

How big was this library?

Where was she taking me?

Why do I keep following?

These were all good questions that I had no answer to. I just blindly followed the librarian as she continued to grasp my beard tightly. She led me to the door that took us below the library. Here I saw old dusty overhead projectors and microfiche.

She stood me up and started taking off all my clothes. I could feel my blood pool into my cock and my erection began to grow. My shirt was first, and she tossed it onto of the projectors. Then, she unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my feet. I lifted my feet one-by-one and kicked them off towards the projector.

She stared at my boxers, raised one eyebrow, and looked back up at my face. I don't know what possessed me to wear my SpongeBob boxers that day, but in my defense, I didn't think returning a library book would lead to a sexual adventure.

She grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the boxers off me. Then, she walked over and tossed the boxers in the garbage. She walked back up to me and then flipped me around and bent me over an old desk. I was unsure where this was going but decided to let this play out.

She opened one of the drawers on the desk and pulled out a rope. She pointed to the rope and then looked at me. I had never been bound before, but the idea made me hornier, so I nodded in agreement. She then proceeded to bind my hands together and used the other side of the rope to attach it to the desk.

In my hands, she placed the book "Crime and Punishment". I smirked at the irony. I could hear her rustling behind me and then I saw her dress lay beside me. She walked in front so I could see her fully naked body. She had a very natural look to her. The librarian's breasts were full and perky with average sized areolas and stiff nipples.

My eyes followed her body down to her hands as she was slamming the barrel of the brush against her hand and then she leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"You've been a naughty boy. It is time for your punishment."

The whisper sent a chill down my body and I spasmed. I nodded in silent agreement, and she took the brush handle and ran it down my spine. I breathed in heavily and let it out slowly as I braced for what I knew was the next logical step to this charade.

The barrel of the brush slammed into my backside with such force that I let out an audible grunt.

"Shhhh!!!" she hissed as she slammed the brush into my ass again.

As I expected, I experienced a sharp spear of pain with every smack of the brush. What was not expected, though, was how much my cock grew every time she hit my backside. I wasn't aware that I could get so much pleasure from the pain.

This punishment went on for a few minutes until my ass was numb. I felt her grasp my cock and bend over to whisper in my ear again.

"Did I say you could get hard?"

She pulled back from my ear and the room grew quiet. For a while, I couldn't hear a thing. However, a familiar sound began to appear. A wet, sloppy, sound of her masturbating with her brush again. My cock remained rock-hard, and I could feel precum pooling at the tip.

After a few minutes, I heard the noise stop and then footsteps. Then, without warning, a cold and hard pressure formed at the opening of my asshole. I felt her whisper in my ear again.

"The safe word is Odyssey"

I nodded and then relaxed a bit. I felt better having a safe word but knowing that I needed one both excited me and scared me.

I felt the pressure increase at my asshole and grimaced as the object penetrated it. My cock was now pulsing and as the object pushed further in, the pain subsided, and sexual desire replaced it. I felt dirty and animalistic at the same time. I had never been penetrated there and there was something so exciting about a strange librarian consensually forcing me to do this.

My mind suddenly knew what was in my ass. It was that damn hair bush! She forced the hair bush handle in and out of my ass and then reached down and started stroking my cock. I breathed harder and harder. I could feel her crawl between my legs and her other hand release my cock and played with me balls.

Every twenty seconds or so, she would stop to let me catch my breath and disrupt the pleasure to extend it or torture me, I am not sure which. She continued this for several minutes as my breathing became more intense. The librarian then pulled my stiff member into her mouth and began sucking and delicately grinding her teeth on my shaft.

I tried to hold it as long as I could, but after just a minute or two of her sucking my cock, the pleasure was just too intense. I shot at least three streams of cum into her mouth as the brush was ejected from my ass and onto the floor. I stayed still for a moment, trying to recover. Every few seconds, an aftershock from my orgasm would rock my body. She got up and walked over to me. Her face was covered in my cum and as she smiled, the sticky goo dripped from her mouth and fell to the floor. She pulled me into her face and started making out with me. At first, I was disgusted to taste my own cum, but I quickly got over this and just took in the unique moment of my life. I was completely under her control and powerless. I loved it.

Still bound to the desk and holding the book she gave me; she flipped me on my backside and climbed on top of me. The librarian held up the brush and inserted it into her asshole. She began jerking my cock and smiled at her efforts as it sprang back to life.

I was glad that the brush was in her asshole for the time being. My ass needed a break. She pulled herself onto me as I watched my dick disappear into her wet, hairy pussy. The librarian moaned and then looked at me with eyes usually reserved for prey hunting their victims.

She didn't just fuck me; she rode my cock harder than anyone! I was scared she was going to break my dick, but the control she demonstrated put me as ease. I reached up and fondled her breasts ensuring to pinch and pull her nipples as I had seen her do earlier. She responded to my touch with pleasurable moans.

As she rode me, one hand fingered her clit, and the other hand controlled the hairbrush that was penetrating her ass. My dick was sensitive to every twitch inside of her pussy. I could feel the pulses getting closer and her breathing was rapid.

After another few minutes of continuous build-up, her pussy contracted around my shaft and I felt a warm, sticky liquid gush down my cock, out of her pussy and onto my lower abdomen. She quickly took her hand, wiped the liquid, and then smeared it all over my face.

The familiar scent drove me mad, and I felt the beginnings of my orgasm. I attempted to pull out, but she pulled me tighter into her pussy and I released my seed deep into her. I didn't know I could cum so much, but I felt at least four streams of liquid eject from my cock into her pussy. She pulled up from my cock and then dragged her pussy up my chest and onto my face.

Our combined juices seeped out of her and all over my face as I licked her slit. After years of vanilla sex with a woman that I despised, everything I knew about my sexual needs and desires was completely flipped on its head. I had never experienced such gritty intimacy with anyone before.

She pulled the hairbrush out of her asshole, wiped the handle with a wet wipe, and then gently began brushing my beard. It was the single most sensual thing that I had ever experienced. She continued to groom me and then ran the brush through my hair as her eyes filled with satisfaction.

She got up from the desk and laid the hairbrush on my stomach. I was a sticky mess and still bound to the desk. She pulled out an old camera and snapped a few pictures of me and walked away.

Chapter 6

I lay there completely naked and vulnerable still bound to the desk and holding the book. I waited for ten minutes until she arrived again, fully clothed. She picked up her hairbrush from my stomach, stuck it into her breasts and then proceeded to untie me.

As I was released, she handed me my clothes and walked me to a door. She grabbed the book and quietly read the first chapter to me. I watched in awe as her soft and commanding voice finished the chapter and then she inserted the bookmark.

Still naked, she ushered me out of the door with the book and my clothes and leaned close to whisper in my ear.

"This book is due one week from now, let's see if you learned your lesson."

Then, she closed the door. I ascended the steps and was greeted to an alley way. I quickly put my clothes back on and walked to my car. I was a mess with both of our fluids. I opened the car door and slipped inside.

I thought about what happened and just sat for a moment, taking it all in. I opened the book and noticed the bookmark she had used. It was the picture she had taken of me. I flipped the photograph over and read the note she scribbled on the back.

"One week, no later, otherwise, you will be punished again."

I looked at the book and smiled. It was going to take me much longer than a week to finish this book. I then remembered the blank paper in my pocket and pulled it out of my pants. I examined the paper closely and found that there was indeed writing on the paper. It was small and faint.

I pulled the note closer to my face and was able to make out the words.

"Compliment her brush if you dare."

I giggled and folded the paper back up. I slipped the note into the book and drove away thinking of everything that happened and building a lasting mental memory in my head. I couldn't wait to return this eventually overdue book.