The Librarian's Assistant

Story Info
Rory's help is needed at the Library...in more ways than one.
3.3k words
4.58
18.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers

I carefully poured more wine, a subtle but tell-tale signal from Mistress summoning me from my place on the wall. She continued chatting with her friend, ignoring me entirely as I refilled their glasses, turning the bottle just as I was taught, remembering the spankings I received for drips in the past. Back in its wine holder, I returned to the wall, hands folded in front of me, heels together, the petticoat of my maids dress perfectly smoothed, happily awaiting further instruction on how to be her good girl.

Mistress' friend, Miss Aurora, had known about me for years. I was still a bit of a mystery to her less kinky friends, yet all of them I'd been introduced and shown off to had been nothing but nice and supportive, if a bit confused. After all, most women don't have their own personal sissy, clit safely caged and holding the key, to use for whatever their heart desires. My Mistress, thankfully, believed it to be a necessity of life.

I first met Mistress and Master years ago at a BDSM club downtown. Mismatched outfit, unpracticed make-up, teetering in three inch heels, I was a complete and nervous mess. Drawn to me, quickly drawing the story of Rory out of my blushing face, they took me home. We chatted all night, both Mistress and her husband taking me under their wing as their pet, their sub. Through them I learned about servitude, control, obedience, and how to be a good girl. Years later, I was so proud to be their sissy, sub, pet, and toy.

Despite Mistress' constant reminders to ignore me unless needed, Miss Aurora thanked me for the refill. I giggled, knowing how much it annoyed Mistress, not daring to look up at the glare I knew was being directed towards me. The two women settled back into discussing the issue Miss Aurora was having at work, a University library and the troublesome students it contained. She knew a lot of the issues she faced from them came from stress, especially during finals. Yet, she simply didn't know what to do, or how to help. With a limited budget, and lack of support, finding a solution seemed impossible, even for a brilliant librarian such as herself.

Mistress smiled, that subtle smirk spreading to the corners of her mouth. This was rarely a good sign, especially for me. Miss Aurora wasn't the only brilliant woman at the table, and Mistress' brilliance was usually directed towards her sissy, more often than not involved tasks that made me humiliated, groaning, embarrassed, or sore. Very, very, sore. Sometimes, it involved all of those things. Tormenting her bratty sissy was a favourite pastime of hers.

Well, why don't you take Rory with you?

Eyes wide, I stared at my Mistress confused. How was I going to help!? I didn't know a thing about stress or libraries, the only thing I'd studied in the last few years was how to clean Mistress' house to perfection...as well as Master's cock. Miss Aurora, equally puzzled, inquired as to why.

Stressful young people, Mistress exclaimed, needed many things. Usually a better diet, sleep, lower course loads, all of which were out of her hands. But at the library, tense and under the pressure to succeed, having someone they could tease, boss around, use, and torment, would help greatly reducing the weight on young shoulders.

Everyone is less stressed after an orgasm...

Miss Aurora gasped, and I internally groaned, slumping against the wall. Leave it to Mistress to come up with the most absurd, ridiculous idea. Laughing, Mistress ironed her point home a few more times, telling her to think about it, even bringing her in for a "test run". Scoffing, the idea was pushed to the side, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Yet it seemed Mistress wasn't ready to let it go, as the next time Miss Aurora came over for drinks I found myself out of my typical uniform. Red tights matching the bow around my waist, blushing and glaring at Mistress as I was dressed for the evening. Ballet flats instead of heels, and a slightly ruffled black dress, tight at the waist but a flared hem. Just long enough to hide my excited clit, and "perfect for curtsying", as Mistress enjoyed exclaiming.

Master didn't help at ALL either, siding with his wife as his hands explored my attire. Blushing, enjoying his touch, it was evident the outfit worked well, finding myself on my knees taking care of the results. Before leaving for the night, he suggested a matching bow in my hair to complete the ensemble, my glare now shifting in his direction. But there I was, curtsying to Miss Aurora, blushing deeply as she commented how pretty I looked.

Setting out glasses, pouring wine, I listened as Mistress commented at how having Rory around dressed as such would provide the students with a much needed distraction, more so if they chose to pursue it. Miss Aurora sighed, admitting that I did look adorable, and she actually could use help from someone organising. Wide-eyed, I screamed internally. I couldn't be a librarian! I didn't know anything about it, not to mention being at a university dressed like this! My personal struggle not going unnoticed by Mistress, her smirk once again haunting me.

Groaning, Miss Aurora had me kneel in front of her. Heart racing, desperately hoping she shot down this idea, I was pestered with questions. Everything from previous experience, books I've read, organisational skills, and more. Sitting on my flats, I dutifully answered them all, Mistress behind me, her hands playfully in my hair. Leaning back, staring at the slightly frightened sissy before her, Miss Aurora softly sighed.

Well, at least I know she enjoys being told what to do.

My caged clit pulsed at that statement, the very idea of being bossed around by such a beautiful and confident woman sending excitement through my body. Despite all the protests I had about the idea, that notion sat surprisingly well with me. Mistress smiled, supportive hands on my shoulders, telling her friend it would be a wonderful thing for both of them. Ensuring that I would obey her as if she was my Mistress, hanging on every word, working my sissy self as hard as need be, in whatever was required. A defeated sigh, staring up at the controlling eyes that governed every aspect of my life, I said my two favourite words in the whole world.

Yes, Mistress.

Over the next week the two women argued over my attire for my first day, back and forth. Mistress casually tried to dress me like a street whore, while Miss Aurora countered with outfits suitable for a respectable young lady. Changing from dresses that barely covered my clit, to dresses that made me look old. Fishnets and high heels, to pantsuits and sensible shoes. Finally, after much debate, they settled.

Extremely nervous, I shakily stepped out of Miss Aurora's car for my first day. I smoothed out the green dress that had been chosen for me, hugging but not too tight, ruffled slightly below my waist. Coming halfway down my thigh, it was certainly more sensible than Mistress had dressed me in the past, yet in public I felt as if I was completely on display, a permanent blush coating my face.

Beige high heels, tall enough to make me focus on each step, with just a hint of a peep toe. Nails painted bold red, tan tights on my legs, my outfit complete, my fate sealed. Ushered along, I followed Miss Aurora with dainty steps, trying hard to contain the emotions coursing through me. If being placed in my pretty outfit and presented in an area I hadn't been before wasn't nerve wracking enough, Mistress ensured I had other things to worry about.

She spent all morning preparing me, wrapping my body in lingerie. Black and lace, snugly holding my clit, I couldn't take my eyes off myself in the mirror. Hugging me from behind, she forced moans out of my painted lips as her hands found my clit, ensuring her good girl was nice and excited for her first day. Bent over, she also happily stuffed her favourite plug inside of me, knowing every movement would remind me of what I was. Her sissy. Her good girl.

Miss Aurora, of course, knew none of this, just my wide-eyed expression as I was ushered me along, sitting me down at her desk. Blushing, still unsure what I was to do, I listened as she listed off a set of chores. A dominant woman, a pretty outfit, and a list, suddenly it didn't seem so daunting, far more familiar to what I was used to. Off I went, collecting books, greeting students, unlocking rooms, and organsing shelves.

Mistress was right about one thing: I drew a lot of eyes. Students left and right, weary and tired faces, stared at the new librarian assistant. I felt as if I blushed all day, my clit straining as I tried to ignore it all, being a good girl for Miss Aurora. My first day seemed to fly by, beaming as my new boss complimented a job well done. Brought back home, I told Mistress all about it, congratulating me with a well needed fuck, spanking her sissy hard as I came on her cock. Exhausted and sore, I fell asleep with a smile on my face, excited to work for Miss Aurora tomorrow.

Day 2, feeling far more confident in my role, I strutted through the stacks in my heels, cute tartan skirt tickling my clit as I reached up to return books to their rightful place. Miss Aurora smiled, sensing the confidence building in me, enjoying the blush she brought to my face with compliments throughout the day. Again, hungry tired eyes followed me, a short reprieve from studying, curiously following the new assistant they knew nothing about.

By the end of the week a few students had even approached me, friendly conversations masking innate desires. It was easy to spot, especially for a caged sissy. After all, that was the look behind my eyes almost every day of my life. A look Mistress enjoyed cultivating in me. One such student, Trevor, always smiled and looked up when I passed. Today, he seemed even more stressed than before, hair a mess as he dove into a book. Talking to him, I could sense him reaching a boiling point, sighing as I knew, yet again, Mistress had been right.

I reached out to take his hand, pulling a confused Trevor behind me into a back room. Sitting him on the edge of a desk, I ran my hands up and down his legs, saying part of my duty here was to look after stressed students. Staring into those tired, excited eyes, I sank to my knees in between his legs.

Would you like me to help with some stress relief?

In a daze, he could only nod, watching as my hands fetched his cock out of his sweatpants. I always enjoyed stroking a nice cock, mostly due to mine being taken away from me. Feeling it grow, watching his foreskin contract with each tug, it gave me a longing sensation for my own, vicariously living through someone else's pleasure. Not wanting to tease Trevor too much, I smiled as I ran my tongue over his head, shoving his pretty cock in my mouth.

Groaning, hands gripping the desk for support, I giggled as I worked him over. Switching from sucking the head, to shoving him all the way down my throat, I used all the tricks Master & Mistress taught me, expertly bringing him to the edge. Trevor shivered, moaning loudly, barely able to warn me he was going to cum. Never breaking eye contact, I worked him harder, desperately wanting his release to fill my mouth.

Exploding, trying to stay quiet, Trevor could barely stand as he erupted inside of me, jets of cum seemingly endless as it coated my throat. I patiently waited for him to finish, pulling off his twitching cock to show him his impressive load. It took two swallows, but I was a good girl, smiling as I went back to clean his cock. Ending with a cute little kiss on his spent head, I tucked Trevor back into his pants, patting his cheek as I told him to come find me whenever he needed some stress relief.

I walked back to the main desk, finding Miss Aurora waiting for me. I blushed under her glare, brushing a strand of hair that had escaped behind my ear, feigning ignorance. The rest of the day went as normal, the only difference the giant smile on Trevor's face, renewed enthusiasm towards his studies.

Closing down, Miss Aurora surprised me before we left, saying there was one more thing to take care of. Bent over in her office, my skirt was pulled up as she berated me for what I did. I tried to say it was what I had been told, but my words were robbed with a hard spank, stinging butt making me squeak. I felt the sting of her hand and a ruler (which I rolled my eyes at the first time, how cliché), over and over as she punished the slutty sissy in her service.

Tears in my eyes, she informed me that each day I decided to act like a slut I'd find myself in her office, a sore ass greeting my walk home. Giggling to myself, I knew soon I'd find my self bent over her desk quite often. At home, Mistress and Master laughed as Miss Aurora scolded me, her disdain falling on deaf ears, both proud of their little sissy.

Not only did Trevor have a nice, pretty, and big cock, he also had a big mouth. Word spread quickly about the librarian's new assistant, soon finding myself under desks, in back rooms, and multiple trips to the bathroom. True to her word, I also found myself under the sting of Miss Aurora's punishments, her hands seeming to linger just a bit longer each time as she rubbed and spanked me. But as I stared at all the smiling, happy faces around me, I knew a bit of a sore butt was completely worth it!

All day I spent in cute blouses, skirts, tights, and heels. Smiling to myself as I did what I was told, helping Miss Aurora as needed. I kept my lipstick on hand, constantly ruined by the yummy cocks being shoved down my throat. The taste of cum a constant in my life now, a change from the occasional blowjob I would give to Master, or when they found others for me to service. Now, I had cocks to suck almost every day! And on rare occasions, pulled into back rooms by some female students, complimenting my outfits while my tongue made them cum.

Each night without fail I'd find myself bent over Miss Aurora's desk, whimpering as she punished me. Borrowing paddles and canes from Mistress, she became quite efficient in punishing her sissy assistant, enjoying leaving marks over my excited ass. Rubbing me afterwards, I would moan feeling her hands on my ass and clit, sometimes pushing on my plug. I would recount all the things I did that day, given corrections on things she wanted done differently.

After a particularly stressful day, I even found myself under Miss Aurora's desk, licking away like a good girl while she stayed late, catching up on paperwork. It made my spankings seem a tad hypocritical after that, but I took it all with a smile. Hearing her moan above me, gently licking and sucking on her tender pussy, I didn't mind at all the injustice that came with my position.

The last few days of finals, library starting to thin as more students went home, I found myself pouting with less to do, both for my job and my mouth. However, what I didn't account for was how much stress was involved in marking and dealing with upset students about their grades, which soon meant the library was home to grad students and professors. I once again had a lot of work on, and in, my hands.

Professor Stevens, a giant of a man, literally dragged me with a scowl on his face, squeaking as I hurried to keep up, my heels clicking with small dainty steps. Pulled into a dark room, he wasted no time in shoving his cock down my throat, eyes watering immediately as I stared up at this powerful, dominant force. Mumbling about being a teacher, I simply held still while he used me, taking out the frustrations of the day.

Needing more, he pulled me off his cock, bent over the desk as he pulled out my plug. Having not been fucked in weeks, Mistress enjoying the effect my denial was having on me for work, I moaned loudly as he roughly shoved into me. Rough hands gripped my waist, bottoming out inside of my needy hole, already feeling my orgasm, my pent up need, coursing through me. Long before he grunted, filling me with cum, I made multiple messes on the desk. An exhausted, yet satisfied sigh, he politely spanked my ass, a silent thank you as he left, leaving a well used and tired sissy.

On the final day of finals, Miss Aurora came over early with a surprise outfit for me to wear. An adorable black and white dress, white opaque tights, and a black bow in my hair. I blushed the entire time she got me ready, not allowed to help, as she dressed her assistant herself. Mistress couldn't help but smile, seeing the enjoyment her friend got out of playing with and using her sissy.

All day Miss Aurora found time to sneak a pat on my butt, running a hand up my leg, cupping my clit when no one was watching. By the time I found myself over her desk, I had been worked up and desperate, a submissive mess in her hands. She caned me hard until I cried, swapping to spankings, my ass reddened more than ever before. Kissing my cheek, calling me her good girl, she told me how proud she was, and how well I had done over the last few weeks.

Still sniffling, but smiling from her touch and compliment, I whimpered as her gloved fingers entered my ass. Rubbing my g-spot, the aching excitement I had felt all day surged forward, desperate to release. Not slowing in the slightest, I quivered as cum erupted from my clit, Miss Aurora's smiling, showing no signs of being done. I came three times from her fingering before she relented, watching as I licked it clean with my tongue, even dribbling some of my release on herself for me to tend to.

Sadly I looked back as I left the library for the last time, finals finished. No more stress to help with, no more fun sneaking into rooms and under tables. Later that week, I hugged Miss Aurora as she came for dinner, finding myself in a familiar position on the wall, listening. She tipped her hat to my Mistress, informing her of the far more relaxed atmosphere around the campus because of her idea.

Smiling, Miss Aurora looked in my direction as she said it was something they should make a habit of. After all, finals happened three times a year, as well as different hell weeks through the semesters. Blushing, I smiled with my eyes cast down, giggling as the two women began to argue once again on my uniform for the position.

It didn't matter to me what they made me wear, as long as I got to step out of Miss Aurora's car, staring up at that library, lips painted cocksucker red, greeted by the hungrily stressed stares that needed my comforting. Rory had a new calling, occupation, and role in society as a Librarian's Assistant.

And I quite liked my job.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers