The Library Slut

Story Info
This story is about my about turning a wife into a whore.
5.2k words
3.3
33.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about my fantasy to turn my wife into a whore. This is my first work; love to hear your feedback.

***

I am Raj and my wife is Anitha, we are in early 30s living in Chennai, India. We are happily married for 3 years; our sex life was good until recently we both lost a bit of fire. So, I was thinking of spicing it up. I bought her sexier and revealing clothes. I also encouraged her to wear this when we go out. The attention she gets from men excited us both. We were bit uncomfortable with exposing us as we had lot of friends and family here. At this point I got a new job and we had to move to a town quite far from my city. We decided to make it a restart for us.

On the day we have to move we started early and Anitha got dressed quite sexily. She was wearing a tight low-cut top and shorts. Anitha is dark skinned but beautiful. Her d cups and firm round ass are great asserts on her short 5 feet tall body. It makes men turn their heads to her. Once we reached the highway, I stopped at a coffee shop for a break and asked Anitha to go in alone so that I can see how men are reacting to her. I followed her, the young guy at the counter was more than helpful in taking her order. He was looking at her cleavage rather than her face, Anitha didn't mind about it. As she walked to a table, she dropped the sugar packet and bent down to take. I was sure she did it deliberately to show her cleavage and ass to the men sitting around. She was in no hurry to pick it up. Then she went to an empty table and sat. I sat at a nearby table. She drank her coffee looking around smiling at men. As she got up and walked to the toilet an older guy followed her, he should be in his late 50s. It's a small shop so there was no separate toilet for men and women. As Anitha entered the toilet the guy pushed himself in and the door closed. After a minute Anitha came out nervous and walked out of the shop. I followed her to the car and we got into the car.

"What happened Anitha?"

Anitha almost whispered between her heavy breathing "When he came in, I turned and looked at him. He got hold of my wrists and pushed me against the wall. Had my hands raised and pressed his body against mine. He kissed me hard and rubbed his hard c... cock. I got nervous and pushed him off and came out."

"Okay Anitha don't panic it is your first encounter with another man, you will soon get used to it. Have a drink," saying I handed her a bottle of water.

I know she is excited and also surprised as I said you will get used to it. She didn't speak much during the rest of the journey. We checked into the hotel which my company has booked me as an initial accommodation. Once we had a good night sleep, we got refreshed in the morning and we were having breakfast at the restaurant.

"Anitha go out and interact with men around, go to the pool and nearby shops. Make sure you expose yourself and attract them."

Her nervousness was gone by now, she smiled and said okay. A week passed without much happening and we got a small house for rent and we moved in. Two weeks went by in making it a home for us. The house owner Peter became a good friend that too more to Anitha. He should be in his late 50s, but he is still fond of women. I asked Anitha to expose her more around him, I could notice him eyeing her boobs and ass.

Few more weeks passed and I got busy at work. One morning Peter came saying he needs to check his property. Anitha was just wearing a long shirt up to her thighs, she didn't even have inners. Anitha let him in as she walked in, he locked the door and grabbed her from behind. His left hand reached her boobs and started squeezing it while his right hand started rubbing her pussy. Anitha resisted first tried to free herself.

He whispered into her ears "Hey Anitha I know what a dirty slut you are. You were teasing me all these days in front of your husband, now it is payback time. I know you like this don't you?"

Anitha was breathing heavily and her resistance subsided as he kissed and licked her neck. Anitha whispered "Yes, I like this."

Peter let her go and asked her to undress, they both were naked in no time. He carried her to the bedroom and dropped her hard on the bed. He was about 6 feet tall and very fit for his age.

"Come on now slut get my cock ready for your juicy cunt."

Anitha crawled to the edge of the bed and started stroking his cock and she slowly licked his cock up and down. Soon his big cock was fully erect. Peter got hold of Anitha's pony tail and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Anitha started to suck him deep and long, massaging his balls. He pushed her onto the bed and he was on top of her. His cock was rubbing her pussy lips now. He pushed his cock deep in her in one quick stroke.

Anitha moaned aloud "HHAAAAAAA" and he started her fucking faster."

"Moan aloud for me dirty whore. I love when sluts scream and beg for more."

Anitha is always vocal during sex that is definitely a turn on for men.

He pulled his cock out and said "Follow me whore."

He went to the living room and sat on a chair.

"Now, come and ride me slut."

Anitha sat on his lap facing him and lowered herself on his big cock. He started squeezing her boobs with one hand and sucking the other boob hard. Anitha was in heaven moan and screaming like a whore.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeeesssss fuck me hard Peter, chew my nipples."

Then he moved her hands around his neck and hugged her tight, her boobs squeezed. He stood up with his cock impaled in her. Anitha wrapped her legs around his hips for grip. As he was walking, he bounced her up and down on his cock holding her hips. He carried her effortlessly like fuck toy and laid her on the kitchen table. He started fucking her hard. Squeezing and massaging her boobs. He spat on her boobs and rubbed his spit all over her boobs.

This was driving her crazy "HHAAAAAA Peter you know how to use a whore like me. You made me your little cock slut."

He laughed and said "I know you are a whore to please men."

Before she realised his cock was throbbing in her pussy, he felt his hot cum filling her wet pussy, which made her erupt into a huge orgasm. She never had a big one like this in the past several months. Anitha laid there breathing and exhausted.

Peter got dressed and slapped her ass and said "See you soon my dear slut."

Next day Swetha the other tenant living upstairs came to visit Anitha. She is in her early 20s and a fair girl with good structure. Anitha let her in and they sat on the couch for a chat.

Swetha asked "Who visited you yesterday? Was it Peter?"

Anitha got nervous thinking whether Swetha would have heard her moans and said "Yes it was Peter."

Swetha smiled and said "Don't worry Anitha I know what have happens when Peter visits girls. I had several visits from him like this."

Anitha was relieved and smiled. Swetha leaned and kissed Anitha softly on her lips. Anitha let out a small gasp feeling how soft Swetha's lips are. They both got naked moving to the edge of the couch Swetha spread her legs and soon Anitha was kneeling between her legs and licking Swetha's wet cunt.

"ooooohhhh yeesss you know how please a woman too you are a naughty little slut."

Anitha was excited to be dominated and used by a young girl like Swetha. Anitha licked her deep while rubbing her clit. Swetha was moaning aloud asking for more.

Swetha asked "Anitha do you have some carrots."

Soon Anitha brought a big carrot from the fridge, Anitha licked and sucked on the carrot looking at Swetha and smiling. Anitha inserted the cold carrot into her waiting wet cunt and started fucking her cunts deep and long. Anitha kissed her and sucked her boobs pleasing her. Soon Swetha had an orgasm.

They rested for some time and Swetha said "Get dressed my dear let's go out for lunch, I want to treat you for your service."

Anitha felt like a whore servicing a customer but it excited her and they both got dressed went out.

When both the women entered the restaurant, they got a lot of attractions to their cleavage and nice round ass. They finished their lunch and walked to the back of the restaurant to the parking lot. As they walked along, they were pulled in by two men which looked like a store room. Both of them were soon naked and on their knees sucking a big cock. Anitha got on fours and one cock was in her mouth and another was in her pussy. She was never double penetrated before, this left so lovely and heavenly. There were couple of men who took turns taking her mouth and pussy. Anitha thought apart from the staff, customers were also sent back to fuck her. She lost track of time and count of cock. She had two orgasm and nearing the third. As the young guy unloaded his cum deep in her pussy she orgasmed and blacked out. After a while she woke up in the small room where she was fucked over and over.

The men have left money and a note "You whores were of great service and here is your money."

Anitha thought that she has found a new job as a whore. She smiled and shared the money with Swetha.

A Week later Peter came to visit Anitha. The door was locked, he used his spare key and entered the house. Anitha was in the bedroom naked just out of the shower. She was bit shocked to see Peter.

"How did you come in and what are you doing here?"

"Calm down Anitha, I have a spare key". Pointing to her he said "I just came to inspect my property."

Anitha walked to him smiling and said "Okay have a good inspect your property."

"For a change why don't we go to my house Anitha. There is one condition."

"I am fine to come with you, what is the condition."

"You are going to come with me wearing a bra and panty alone."

Anitha was surprised to hear his condition.

Seeing her bit shocked Peter said "Don't you love to show your body to others. If you are shy how can you be a good little whore. Aren't you a good little slut?"

He kissed her and massed her pussy. Anitha was hesitant and excited at the same time she didn't know what to say. As Peter started to finger her and asked her again, Anitha can't believe her saying yes.

"You don't have to worry much Anitha my house is secluded so no one will see us."

Anitha can't believe that she is riding with her house owner in just a bra and panty. Peter took a longer route to his house. Anitha could see people smiling at her whenever Peter slowed down. As they reached his house, Anitha got down from the car and she can't see any people or buildings around.

"Hey my slutty Anitha why don't you give me some sexy poses."

The feeling of standing half naked in his drive way made her so excited she didn't care about a thing. Anitha posed squeezing her boobs, massaging her pussy, bend down and jiggled her boobs and swayed her ass at him. Once they were inside, Peter gave her a form and asked her to fill it in. He said that, it is just to collect details about the tenants. Once she filled the form, Peter brought Anitha to the middle of the room and asked her to pose more and dance a bit. Anitha had no problem in doing it and they both were soon excited and horny. Peter enjoyed his little slut, fucking her hard and rough, using her like a little fuck doll. When they were done, he gave a sexy outfit saying it is a gift for her service. Anitha is quite used by now to get gift for satisfying her customers. Anitha felt that she has become a complete whore.

Couple of days later, Peter called Anitha and said he found a part time job for her in the local library as assistant librarian. Anitha visited the library in the afternoon as Peter informed her. She thought there would be an interview, but the three guys there were assessing her body more than her skills. The guys offered her job on now condition, she should be wearing low cut tops and shorts to work, which Anitha accepted gladly. As she started working there the guys never missed a chance to rub her body. Day by day they became bolder, kissing her, squeezing her boobs and spanking her ass. Many men and some of the women too enjoyed Anitha's body. She could hear people saying that she is the library slut. Anitha wondered who gave her the nickname and how so many people know about. It's not only in the library but even when she visited other shops. One day in the library a middle-aged guy approached Anitha, introduced himself as Peter's friend and asked whether she is free this Sunday.

"Yes, I am free, why are you asking."

"I thought whores like you will be busy on Sundays, if you are free can you come to this address to serve me?"

Anitha was surprised by the question and blinked at him and said "Who told you I am a whore and serve men?"

He laughed and said "Half of the town knows you well and it is not hard to find out whether you are a whore or not."

Anitha didn't know what to say, she definitely acted like a whore to the customers in the library. The guy asked for Anitha's phone number and saved it as Library Slut.

He said "That is a sexy nick name you have."

He handed some money as advance and left. Anitha stood thinking where her life is going, it is all exciting and so much of fun. Also, she has gained a new title as library slut in the town. On Sunday Anitha told Raj that she has some work at library and went to meet the guy. He offered her some wine; it was good made her relax before her first day at the new job as a whore. They got naked and he took her to the bedroom and fucked her. He was not in a hurry; he fucked her slow and long. He took her to the toilet and sat on it. Anitha understood and sat on his cock with her back facing him. Anitha started riding him slowly, she knew that's what he likes. He took her to the living room and asked her to get on 4s. As Anitha got on 4s and raised her ass, he started fucking her from behind. Then he stopped and moved to another room and started fucking her in another position. He would always stop when he feels Anitha was getting close. Anitha felt disappointed when he stopped but she was sure he is doing it to have a big one. He fucked Anitha in several position in all the rooms in the house when he finally came in her. Anitha had the biggest orgasm she can ever imagine, she almost passed when she had it. When she woke up, there was money one her boobs with a note

"I enjoyed you little slut, see you soon."

Anitha took the money, got dressed and left the house.

That weekend Peter called Anitha and asked her to go to a nearby lingerie store. Anitha could feel Peter smiling as he said that she can have lot of fun in the store and store owner will gift her lingerie if he is impressed with her. Anitha didn't understand she decided to check it. When Anitha went to the store, she realised that it is not only a lingerie store it also sells adult toys. As she entered the store, the owner greeted her and changed the sign board to 'Store closed'.

He said "I allow only one customer at a time just to give them privacy. Welcome to my store, Library Slut."

Anitha wasn't surprised when he called her library slut, she is used to it now. She felt a bit of excitement when people called her like that.

"You can have a look around the shop, but you should be wearing only your bra and panties. Because silly whore like you will sneak little toys under your dress. If you are okay with that you can leave your belongings in the box and walk around."

Anitha has never done shopping in her inners, she thought it would be exciting and fun. Anitha smiled, took off her clothes placed them in the box and started to walk.

She heard the owner say "Don't use any toys that are for sale. You are welcome to use the toys that are kept for trial. Be mindful that I don't clean them there will juices from previous users. I know dirty whore like you don't mind using them."

Anitha said "This dirty whore don't mind it," and walked in.

She walked looking at dildos in various sizes and shapes. At the end of the aisle she saw a standing human model similar to those found cloth stores. But this one was naked and a long cock point out.

It had a note "Suck me, have a taste slut."

Anitha kneeled Infront of the model and rubbed the cock with her hands. It felt more human than plastic except for being cold. She spat on the cock and rubbed it more before taking it deep down her throat. She enjoyed giving a blowjob to this lifeless model, it felt bit weird and kinky. There was another model in sitting position with its cock erect up.

She went to it and saw the note "Whoever rides me accepts that she is a dirty whore."

Anitha sat on the model with her back facing the model, slid her panty to one side and lowered her pussy on the big cock. She didn't have any problem sliding the 10 inch long cock deep into her already wet cunt. She started riding it faster, massaging her boobs.

She moaned aloud "HHHHAAAAA it feels so good HHHHHMMMMMMMM."

She rode the model for several minutes and then moved on.

She saw a big dildo there was a note next to it "Dare to deep throat me."

The dildo was at least 10 inch long and smooth, it felt sticky. Anitha knew it was recently used, she felt dirty and kinky sucking a dildo which was recently sucked by someone. Smiling she spat on the dildo rubbed her saliva, licked it and made it all wet. She took a deep breath tilted her head back bringing her mouth and throat in one line. She inserted the dildo slowly down her throat. She didn't gag her reflex was long gone; she almost had the whole dildo deep down her throat. She moved it in and out deep throating the dildo for some time.

Then she moved on to the next model it said "Get on 4s and fuck me you dirty bitch."

Anitha immediately got on 4s facing away from the model, she positioned her thighs around the cock. She slid her panty to one side and pushed her hips back taking the big cock deep in her pussy. She fucked the model deeper and faster. Anitha heard footsteps and raised her head. The owner was walking to her with his cock in hands. Anitha smiled and licked her lips seeing his big cock. He showed the cock deep down her throat. She was fucking herself from two ends. As she moved forward, she deep throated the cock and when she moved back, she took the cock deep in her pussy. He leaned and started massaging her boobs, pinched her nipples, pulled them and twisted them. Anitha's loud moans were muffled by his big cock. He pulled his cock out and pulled Anitha forward holding her pony tail. He went back and started fucking her from behind. He pulled her pony tail making her arch her back as he fucked her deep and hard. Soon he filled her cunt with loads and loads of him. He pulled out and walked to his desk. Anitha got up and wet to the front of store and got dressed. The owner presented her few dildos as a gift for her whore service.

He gave his card and said "You can order any product online or give me a call. You gave me a good show slut. I am going to post some of your pictures and videos on my site for advertisement. I think this library slut won't mind it. Also, I will print some pictures and post it on the wall inside the store."

"This library slut like to be exposed, let me know once done I would love to see it."

"That's my good little whore," he said slapping her ass and gave her a kiss on her lips. "Stop by whenever you want to play with the toys or if you want to feel some real cock."

"Sure, I will," Anitha waved a good bye and left.

After a week Anitha got a text from the store owner saying that her photos and videos are online and at the store. Also, he asked her to come and collect the money as a modelling fee. Anitha checked the website. Her pictures and short videos were literally on every page. Anitha felt so hot and kinky seeing her like that on website, she become a professional whore now. She went to the store, as she entered the store, she saw her pictures on the store wall, some small, some life size, some much bigger from floor to ceiling. She never thought herself beautiful, but her pictures are so beautiful. The owner handed her a cheque, also he gave her couple of lingerie as a gift.

12