The Lido

Story Info
Sugar Daddies and their Femboys.
3.7k words
3.85
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers

The Lido.

A day enjoying the sun had interesting developments.

I traveled up from Hook Norton where I had a house share near the Hooky brewery to Chipping Norton. Grand plan was I would spend the morning topping up my tan in the open air Lido, then go for a ramble in the Cotswold's in the afternoon.

Lido was a short walk from the town center, it was a sunny as I walked passes the pub where I worked evenings serving meals and drinks. Paid my dues, changed into my yellow speedos with a cartoon logo on them I didn't recognise. Went to find a sun lounger, as expected wasn't busy. Lying on the next lounger wearing yellow speedos too, greeted me with; "I think it's going get a bit hotter better put sun block on."

As I sorted my towel and book could see he was stiff and struggling to apply his sun block. I interrupted his contortions asking "can I help applying your sun block?"

"Thankyou yes, still recovering from my quad bike accident, came off the dam thing a couple of weeks back." He lay face down as I applied block to his back, we were both tense as I applied it to right leg gently rubbed it down and around, repeating it on his left leg I felt scaring which made him wince. "Still a bit tender their please continue." I felt tension rise each time he winced.

We lay on our loungers chatting, his name was 'Richard' I introduced myself 'Gavin.' We started chatting more about me, didn't say much about himself other than he was an amateur artist. Caught me out though when he asked; "Do you have a girlfriend, or boyfriend, I think you are meant to ask that these days."

"I was at Art College in Oxford had a girlfriend Sofi it didn't work out, her parents didn't approve of me. Had a friend Thomas he's gay, refers to me as his boyfriend. Not that we ever did anything, although he egg's me on to try it.

A holiday weekend he took me to a pool barbecue party, about twenty guys no girls, various ages, all in swimwear, one even wore Borat swimwear. Their was booze, pill popping and popper sniffing going on. Some of the guys stripped off and romped about naked soon everybody joined in.

That was the first time I tried poppers, never felt so high or excited, lots of comings and goings. I was approached by a guy in his forties, asked me to go with him, behind a hedgerow he fondled me, nibbled my nipples, ears, lips and then stroked me, my first time from a stranger. I never had such a hyper thrill before I was high, no going back I climaxed over him; he liked it.

Suddenly everything went to shit a drone flew over filming us. Police raided the pool party looking for drugs, porn, underage, whatever. Standing naked I had to give my details to a very stern looking policeman, I was high like a balloon bobbing about in the wind. He couldn't keep a straight face no drugs other than poppers or anybody underage; but.

The party host claimed Thomas and his friends were paid to attend 'what they did was up to them' when they checked my shoulder bag found a brown envelope with money in it. Whole thing was a set up. Guy who owned the house was known to the police who were trying to get something on him. We were all let go with a verbal warning, mines was 'immoral earnings.' It was then I found out Thomas had been cautioned before for soliciting, apparently he had a web site advertising his and his friend's services with photographs.

Although over 18 Police wrote to my foster parents who were overseas, living the life coning some sucker and didn't give a toss what I did; and the college. A reporter had been tipped off and present during the raid. College threw a wobbly when he asked; 'Did they know their students were part of a sex worker ring?' I and others were asked to leave, better than being expelled. The guy I got the hand job from had interests in several pubs and clubs. I now work in one of them, but I still had to pay off my college debts."

Richard not shocked or high handed said. "Enjoy your swim and join me in the Jacuzzi when you are finished." I had completed one length of the pool was starting back could see Richard hobble between the loungers. I felt guilty about what I had said, I needed someone to talk too, anyway it was all in the papers with photographs.

I joined Richard in the Jacuzzi in rather specular fashion, I stepped down onto the seating step, walked round in knee deep water, not aware off the stand-up gaps. Stood in one and went head first into the center of the pool. Richard grabbed me unceremoniously pulling me up out of the water after landing face between his legs. In my phycology classes they said you will remember when you bond with someone; this was one of those moments.

We chatted for over an hour, slowly becoming broiled they were experimenting with temperature settings, both became light headed. Richard stepping out took a tumble, I managed to break his fall. Retrieved his walking stick and helped him over to a seat, recovered asked if I could help him to the showers.

The shower cubicle was adapted for people with motion issues and their helpers. Richard stripped off his speedos I followed, we were naked and body rubbing as I helped him into the showers, took about ten minutes and another ten to dry and dress. I walked Richard out to his car he assured me it was ok for him to drive as it was automatic and his right leg is good.

"Join me for lunch, I will phone ahead and get Peggy my housekeeper to make something for us before she goes."

His apartment block was a large old mill complete with towering chimney sitting down in a valley with luxury landscaped gardens, spa and a large covered parking area. The entry hall had a feature grand stairway but we took the lift to the top floor, met Peggy leaving. She gave me a condescending look, I had endured that look before and knew what it meant.

After lunch Richard gave me a tour of his apartment, living area was large well-furnished his bedroom luxurious boudoir bordering on camp with red velvet drapes and oversized bed. His art studio by contrast was functional with a posing couch. He showed me his latest assignment, a life size mural with a couch and someone sketched naked resting on it, asked.

"Have you done still-life modeling?"

"Yes with Sofi, at art College I posed for her she posed for me for a paired nude erotica assignment. I painted Sofi with only a wedding vale on, she painted me with only a Top Hat under my arm, nothing porno just still-life. Our tutor was ecstatic about them and entered them in a College wide exhibition and auction, as a paired set.

Sofi's parents came along not expecting to see their daughter naked or me naked in her paired painting. On-line bidding broke the record for College erotica, was on television and in the newspapers 'with black triangles.' When we left the exhibition hall out of earshot, her parents ranted about what we had done, I said it was my idea, Sofi said it was hers. We were banned from seeing each other, Sofi went to another Art class. You know what happened to me.

Thomas had used Sofi's pre-painting photographs to get me an invite to a barbecue, which attracted the attention of the art & antiquities police promulgating their raid. One of the party guests was our mystery art buyer."

"Don't worry about what happened it's all in the past we do things we later regret. I know the two paintings you are talking about I was asked, rather paid, to do a valuation on them for 'tax offset' purposes. Would you pose for me for my latest assignment, I will make it worth your while?"

"Not sure if I want to go down that path again."

"Ok; pose for me just now and I will sketch you in and you can make up your mind tomorrow. You can get undressed in my bedroom."

I lay naked draped over the couch side on looking back over my shoulder, Sofi had said my butt was my best feature. "Perfect that's the pose I am looking for, let me photoshoot it." Produced a camera with a flash ring and a telephoto lens and clicked away, plugged it into a large screen, their I was in my entire splendor, I did have a bubble butt.

Richard sketched away for about an hour or so, I was starting to get cramps not being able to move and had my work in a couple of hours. Richard made us a coffee Peggy had left sandwiches. It was surreal sitting their naked with Richard fully dressed opposite, eating sandwiches. He gave me a ride into work, his leg seemed ok. I would return tomorrow to finish still-life posing. My shift at the bar was busy that night, birthday party or something which was unduly rowdy and ratty, an iffy ending to an otherwise interesting day.

In the morning, my day off, I cycled cross country to finish my still-life modeling. I was covered in dust by the time I arrived. Richard photographed me as I showered off my Cotswold dust then sprayed me with a silver-hue, it enhances your skin refraction with a reflective silver tint. I remember my foster parents using it on me.

I lay on the posing couch, as I didn't get in until two in the morning fell asleep. I awoke stiff and muscle locked, Richard had completed his paint toning all he had to do was add-in skin blemishes for realism which he had photographed when I was asleep. Peggy walked in as I stood their starker's and said "nice perky butt, your lunch is ready, I am off see you both tomorrow."

I must have slept for hour's the studio had Peggy's tidiness about it. Richard handed me a short yellow bath wrap with the same logo as our Speedos. After lunch we went down to the spa area in the leisure center both wearing yellow wraps. Four guys Richard knew were already their, with the same yellow bath wraps on, two were my age, two Richard's. Called themselves the 'Tasmanian Devil's Society, the logo was the cartoon character. I was overwhelmed by their welcome as we chatted.

Alan about my age from Croydon, not the good part, took me aside and said he would explain what it's all about. "Richard had been a Sugar Daddy to someone who recently left under unexplained circumstances and asked; "are you his replacement?"

"No, no, he hired me as a still-life model for a mural he is painting, I met him at the Lido yesterday helped him when he fell and was invited for lunch."

"I think he is about to adopted you, have you had a Sugar Daddy before?"

"No."

"How it works; you would be a live-in companion, get an allowance and funded through Art College, take you on interesting holidays and assignments. Simon my Sugar Daddy is funding me through University, I am studying Economics at Hertford College, Oxford, couldn't afford it otherwise.

Negative side; media will find out, they always do and expect you to disclose details of your relationship which they will print in nauseating detail. Richard has a colourful past as a financier, Simon his partner of equal notoriety. Their clients are 'gangsters' and 'officials.'

Richard puts himself about as being retired with an art hobby, which he is successful at, Simon retired too but erotica photographs me. Both are still active and successful financiers with a notorious 'offshore' client base. That's what you would be letting yourself in for if you accept Richard's offer. I take it you know he is gay, are you up for it? Don't worry we all are in the same boat and can show you the ropes."

I shared my involvement with Sofi and Thomas adding. "After I was kicked out of Art College they pressurised me to pay off my outstanding Halls of Residence and Tuition fees, I couldn't. Thomas reappeared on the scene offered me a way out, like what I did at the barbecue but more 'proactive.' I accepted and was on the game for six months, my debts gone and I had a start over job in a bar. Will that will it put him off?"

"No! He knows all about you, has a lot of friends that move in those circles. The two guys you house share with and work in the Hooky Brewery, gave you the speedos as an introduction, suggesting you go to the Lido yesterday."

In the sauna I met Hugo, Richard's third partner and Paul his young French friend, we were all naked, reminiscent of the pool barbecue.

Richard asked "Are you up for it?"

"Yes." It was the first time I experienced a group, naked hot and sweaty hug, it felt good as we pressed together.

Following morning I woke spooned by Richard as Peggy walked in with tea and toast for us. Peggy looked at the disheveled bed and smiled. After a shower and breakfast I resumed my still-life posing, Peggy in passing would offer suggestions it would take another two days before it was finished. We did have time-outs after Peggy left.

I moved in with Richard expecting to be harassed working in a bar with a new life style, few looks, wayward winks and smiles that's all. A few days later we went to Oxford where I was enrolled in a 'progressive, upmarket wording for erotica, art course' at Brookes College, starting October. Richard gave me an allowance and a little green four by four, negative was I had to give up my bar job which I had grown to like.

One Wednesday afternoon Richard had me take him in my little four by four to Diddly Squat farm which he loaded it up with crates of artisan beer. Then we went onto a 'Gentleman's Private Sun and Spa Club' which had large security gates and high privacy fencing around it. We met up with the Tasmanian devil's Society for a strategy meeting.

Dieter one of the centers German managers from Dusseldorf took, Alan, Paul and I, for a grand tour of the clubs facilities. Where we were introduced to interesting members I recognised even with only white wraps on. It didn't take long before we understood the ethos of the club, particularly after we were given blue staff club wraps by Dieter.

Paul with his soft French accent and effeminate hip swings was the first to leave us. I was approached by a classical music presenter, I recognised, he asked could we chat about what I thought of his radio show. It was surreal walking through the gardens with only short wraps on ending up at a small cottage.

It was then the drapes came off, literally, his soft voice changed to his inherited accent. His arms around me, rubbed my back and butt cheeks as he came fully hard-on. Had me lean on the wall, his hands on my hips started to slowly stroke me, just like that first time Thomas sent me to meet someone. You could tell he was into classical music by the finesse of his motion, slow and rhythmic, you could imagine the violin music playing with intermittent kettle drums beating as he reached his crescendos. This time we shared our comedown from cloud nine over coffee and warm handmade scones.

As we left said "I like your mural on the couch are you going to Berlin for its unveiling, tell Simon I will buy 100k's worth." Wrap back-on I left met up with Alan and Paul; who asked "well?" me 100k, Alan 100k, Paul 150k. Dieter reappeared and said in a slow mock American drawl "I have someone I would like you to meet from Texas, US of A." We arrived at a room in the main building and were introduced, no names house rules. He was over six feet six tall. Picked Paul over a foot and a100lbs smaller than him we later asked Paul "well?"

"I rode him cowboy style." Alan and I gave a sigh of relief." We showered, changed and met up with, Richard, Simon and Hugo giving our reports, Paul's was now 300k. We met Dieter later that night at the Deddington Arms his local to discuss life.

Paul went first; "I am French Moroccan from Marseille, worked in a coffee shop, most of their staff were on the game it was a known gay bordello. One day Hugo came in I asked him what he wanted. "You! When do you finish, come back to my hotel with me I will pay you twice what you earn in a week." I wasn't completely innocent said in half an hour. We went back to his 5 star hotel apartment, following morning asked me to accompany him to an afternoon cocktail party as a un travesti (cross dresser); I became Paula.

I like being a Paula and knew where to go, Hugo went with me as I was made up, body waxed, hair, makeup, underwear revealing dress and shoes. In the afternoon we went to the party, Hugo was brokering some deal, I was part of the incentive scheme; a threesom.

The following morning I was on a train with him to Paris still in Paula mode, another cocktail party; another threesom. Following day we visited Paris's famous un travesti shopper, another expensive outfit, box at the Opera that evening an incentive with an official. I became his flexible assistant, now I am a tax and currency exchange accountant, Hugo sent me to college, pays me a salary with bonuses."

Alan shared his story; "Student Union managed to get me a one night waiting job in a hotel in central London, they were hosting an afternoon conference for offshore financers. That's where I met Simon, I was a femboy in mannerisms and speech. I served him drinks and nibbles. He asked me my name and what I was studying, I told him 'accountancy' then he asked what I thought of the conference and the people who attend, 'I thought they were nice', then he asked me"

"After the conference finishes can you bring up to my hotel apartment, sandwiches and coffee."

"I took up coffee and sandwiches, the conference manger told me as he is a VIP guest wait in case he wanted something else. He had me sit beside him insisting I share the coffee and sandwiches. I was hungry, we chatted for a long time. Then he said."

"You probably realise I am gay I think you may be too."

"When I was asked to sit with him and the way the conference manager asked me to stay with him I thought this may happen, not knowing what to say I tried to explain. A friend of my family paid me to strip and give myself a hand job as he photographed me. Apart from that I never have done anything like that before and wouldn't know what to do. Simon handed me an envelope, I had never seen so much money before and said."

"Let me show you how. First I have a phone call to make, go into the bedroom and let me know if you want me to show you how?"

"It was a VIP bedroom with a large bed that was turned down. I didn't know at the time but the coffee must have had something in it. I was excited, had a hard-on and could hear he was about to finish his call. I stripped and lay face up naked on the bed as he came in.

All he had on was boxers and a shirt that was flaying about as he walked, seeing my hard-on, smiled, dropped his shirt on the floor then his boxers. The coffee had given him a raging hard-on too. Walked over with it swinging from side to side like a crane, kneeled over me, rubbed something on my dick then sat on it.

It was difficult at first I became harder as he rode my dick slowly, reaching down to steady himself by holding my hands that I offered him. He wasn't in any rush, the erotic thrill of it was building and building, my eyes closed mouth wide open as he brought me on. By the time I climaxed, I was groaning and pumping him to bring me on, when it happened, my first time, I let go, could feel it leave me and trickle back down.

We lay together exhausted, I rolled over kneeling as he came in, I had used a butt plug before curiosity or what, knew what to expect as I felt him slide-in slowly and purposefully inch by inch He tapped my p-spot, my first time, the rapture was overwhelming. After he blasted me asked, would I stay the night it was an athletic night.

The conference manager arrived with our breakfast all I had on was a short white towel, I saw Simon give him a brown envelope. I should have been angry but wasn't. Simon asked me to attend an afternoon cocktail party with him but wanted me to go cross-dressed, I liked doing that. I knew where to go Simon came with me watching me get a waxing and hair job. We had a fantastic day that's where I met Paul and Hugo, over the next week we attended a number of functions with Simon and Hugo, as Alana with Paula, why not.

Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers
12