The Lies of Royalty

Story Info
What has the Crown Princess been up to?
1.1k words
3.86
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could watch you ride me all day."

The Princess rolled her eyes at her lover. His hands planted at her hips helping to roll them back and forth. His deep brown eyes staring up at her as she worked herself from the head of his cock all the way down to the base. She whimpered as she hilted him inside of her.

"Quiet Fredrick! I'm trying to enjoy this without your constant babbling."

He bucked his hips causing her to bounce. She gasped shooting her eyes down. Her emerald gaze meeting his.

"What??? I'm just trying to help you!"

She scowled working her way back up and down his length. She let out another sigh of pleasure closing her eyes. The warmth and fuzziness she felt when he was so so deep inside of her made her legs go weak. It almost felt like he was filling her up. She was trying her hardest to work his cock but she never felt like she could go fast enough.

They had been doing this for years at this point. The secret rendezvouses, the secret winks at each other across the ballrooms, even the whispers of lust they spat at each other. The Crown Princess of Glamifell mingling with the 3rd son of the Everborn Empire's dynasty. Every single time it resulted with him shoving himself inside of her in one way or another.

The first time they met was at the Winter Solstice Festival held in Glamifell's notorious apple gardens right outside the castle walls. The Crown Princess Lucinda Swan wore her newly made Ode to the Lilies dress. That dress was the talk of the century after what happened to it. She had worn that beautifully sculpted piece fit for only her dimensions. The soft yellows and pinks with the splashing blue caught everyone's eye. The mild train that trailed behind her as she would waddle around.

Well, some poor bastard decided that it was the most excellent idea to steal Her Highness' dress when she was changing into her evening wear. Not only did this man steal her original dress and her accompanying dress, it was enough of a fuss that the dear princess was left all alone without much on. Fredrick had accidentally stumbled in seeing her in her state of undress, covering his eyes, but he couldn't unsee what he saw. He devised a plan to get her back into the castle so her servants there could help her redress to an appropriate manner.

Fredrick donned his cloak and wrapped it around her as they waddled towards the castle. When they got there, the castle was in such chaos he had to sit and wait with her for quite some time before anyone could help. The princess had been eyeing Fredrick all evening, seeing him up close made her feel all sorts of things for the first time.

His fluffy brunette hair matching his brown eyes. The almost opposition of how they looked. He sat on the floor beside her bed peering up at her huffing.

"What are we going to do, Your Highness? I only know how to unclothe a woman, I do not know how redress one."

He said almost scared of her reply. She just nodded thinking of what else to do in that moment. She thought back on the chaos of the day thinking it couldn't get any worse. She looked down at her corset and other under clothes and confirmed her decision in her head.

"Why don't you undress me then? ...You said you could, right?"

She whispered to him hoping he wouldn't find the request too odd.

"Wouldn't that be a scandal though? You are unwed and I am just a prince of the neighboring kingdom."

"I can deal with anyone questioning me... plus you can hide in my wardrobe if we hear approaching footsteps."

She points to the nearby mahogany wardrobe. She motions to her clothes as he reluctantly undressed her. She sat there waiting awkwardly as he unlaced the laces to wiggle the corset off. He pulled off her bloomers and anything else she had on, as she covered herself with one arm. His eyes darted over her body before turning away embarrassed. He took a few steps back before setting his eyes across the room at a painting. It was a portrait of her when she was young.

"Fred... Fredrick? That's your name, right? Yo....you can look."

Fredrick almost puzzled turned his gaze back to her eyes then her chest, how large and round her breasts were. He smacked his lips. Lucinda had yet to understand he was looking at her with lust, the most carnal of sins, but she would soon realize. The way he would hike up her leg and bury his face into her breasts as she would gasp for air. His soon to be finger inside of her pumping in and out. How they would be quickly interrupted by a knock on the door, a servant there to tend her. The scurry to get him hidden.

That was the first time they met, it was lively indeed. The most memorable time they had together was where they almost got caught. He had flipped up her skirt and sat underneath it licking her most sensitive spot. He slammed his fingers inside of her as she had to speak to a servant and direct them how she wanted an arrangement of flowers to be sent to the duke's daughter. The sweet memories the both of them had made with the other's body.

Fredrick looked up at her sliding his hand up her back to push her down flat against his chest. He could feel how weak in the legs and how heavy she was panting.

"Lucy, lay on my chest and let me be the gentleman. I have never minded slamming myself into you."

He shifted himself holding onto her back giving her a few kisses before slamming himself upwards. The slap of that wet noise was divine. He kept pumping himself in and out of her wet mess. He could feel her hands gripping him so tightly. He so badly wanted to slam into her fully the moment he felt himself release. He wanted her to always be his. These were just lust filling his brain, right? He didn't really feel that, did he?

He wasn't going to find out, pulling himself out of her wetness twitching so violently wanting that release. She laid on his chest panting working up the energy to do anything. She slowly scooted her way down to where his cock was giving it a lick, tasting what she tasted like. She suckled the tip of it only for moment as his seed slipped into her mouth. She tried her hardest to swallow it all but some dripped out of her mouth rolling down her cheek. Fredrick after a moment used a cloth to wipe her mouth.

"I think we may have to do this again sometime, Princess."

~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed!