The Life of a Handmaid Pt. 01

Story Info
The life of Gaura, handmaid on Planet Onsex.
2.2k words
3.82
7.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is my first story. The first in a series of gender-distinction free stories which takes place in a world emerged from my imagination and my desires. In this story I use the pronouns Ze and Hir because I find them appropriate about my characters: the perfectly non-binary population of my world. If you have problems with this topic, don't read further my stories. Otherwise - I hope - have fun!

---------------------------------------

I always wake up with a feeling of contentment. I couldn't tell if this depends on my genetic design or on the simple fact that I'm really happy. I'm a handmaid on Solace Island. We give relief, comfort and fun, lots of fun, here, in this corner of paradise. This small strip of land, hidden in the middle of the tropical sea, is the most renowned resort on this planet. The homeworld of Onesex breeding. We are not fruit of fantasy or magic. We exist by choice. Our ancestor colonized this world and built an egalitarian society based on a single sex: the best of humanity without binary distinctions. But with such a variety you couldn't tell. We are perfection. And we proudly own this planet. And I'm a proud handmaid dedicated to those who deserve - and most of our citizens do - rest and enjoyment.

So like every morning, I wake up early and, as a good handmaid, wear the signs of my lineage: my upper arm salve band, my slave bracelet, joined to two rings by a chain, long earrings, left nipple ring, my barefoot sandals. And as I couldn't be more ready, I stroll out.

I know. You want to know how I look. The answer is obvious: I look as handmaids here look. I'm not tall. But I'm slender and sinuous. My jet black hair are shoulder length, stylized

with a sidecut. They say my eyes are deep blue pools and they are framed by the longest lashes. My nose is gently turned-up. My lips are full and generous. My chest is flat. They love us flat chested. But my hips are round, and my full buttocks hide so deliciously the rosebud so many crave. My legs are elegantly trimmed. And from my groin blooms my delicious cock. That so many long for as well. Well, we all ache for cock. And there are so many and they come in so many shapes. Although I am not adolescent I look as one. And I love it. And I love the lust I can trigger. That reminds me of the lust I always feel. Im' so happy. Well, I know, I know, I was made this way. But in the end, who cares?

So, dressed in mine unashamed beauty, I get out of my humble hut hidden in the scrub. We servants are frugal and I love so much my hut made of canes and palm leaves where I can retire to just sleep on my simple straw bed. Well, when I don't spend the night with some guests of the resort, of course.

When I leave the bush and emerge on the beach, my sister Dahlia - all the handmaids are named after flowers, by the way, I'm Gaura - is opening the bar tiki hut. Ze is a handmaid as well. We look like sisters but ze is blond. When ze sees me, ze waves hir hand happily. As soon as I reach hir, we hug tight. We lip kiss as our cocks greet each other happily. Handmaids love each other so much. And we are so beautiful together. Ze is fresh and all wet. Ze already had hir first swim and shower of the day. I tenderly nest my face in hir neck. I adore the perfume of hir bronzed skin. Ze smells like sea, wildness and life.

"Do you need some help with the bar, sweetie?" I ask.

Ze grabs playfully one of my buttocks and whispers in my ear, "No, love. Go have your morning swim." Then ze licks it hard and wet.

I lough and run to the shore. In a few jumps, I dive in the fresh early morning sea water.

A few minutes later, after an energizing swim, I'm back to the shore. The beach is still deserted. There's only Dahlia and me. And just another figure emerging, like me, from the water. Huge, majestic, statuesque. I can immediately recognize hir lineage. No doubt, ze belongs to the military caste. Ze is in the rank of our glorious army.

Tall, broad shoulder, extraordinarily muscular, brownish skinned, head shaved. The tattoos of hir regiment adorning shoulders and arms. Ze marches slowly and confidently towards a beach lounger, strong buttocks swinging proudly. I'm mesmerized by the view of hir powerful figure, dark skin glistening in the sun, drizzling drops of sea water. When ze accommodates its powerful figure in the lounger, the urge to serve lights up in me. In no time I'm in the bar hut arranging tea, juice, and fruit on a tray for our hero.

That's when I feel the familiar feeling of Dahlia's cock gently caressing the cleft of my buttocks. "How can soldiers make me always so instantly hot?" ze hisses, "But you go first, don't you lil whore?". Hir breath on my neck is as hot as hir cock, rising in between my buttocks.

"Oh," I reply "you just opened the bar. You cannot do all the work. It wouldn't be fair of me, would it?"

As an answer ze slaps my but.

Performing my most provocative gait, I reach the soldier's lounger and gracefully I offer hir the tray.

"Good morning honorable soldier," I greet hir "champion and defender of our glorious World. The resort is proud to offer you this small refreshment, hoping you will enjoy a well deserved rest from your duties." I underline my offer with a small waving of my hips.

"Oh thank you lil servant. Kind of you." ze murmurs in a deep voice, "Mind to hold that tray for me as I enjoy your... refreshment?"

"Of course... my duty." I replay as I gracefully kneel by the lounger.

I can feel hir voraciously staring at me as ze sips the juice. For my part, I do not avoid examining in detail, with my eyes, our guest. Hir strong-willed face not framed by hair, the robust neck which joins the sturdy shoulders and down, extra-developed deltoids, huge pecs that frame long, full, nipples, the strongest arms, with bulging biceps, triceps and forearms, six-pack abs in the center of a long, elegant abdomen, long legs - a show of strong glutes, quands, calves leading to elegant ankles. And in the middle of this world of elegant, brazen strength, the most huge cock, resting quietly on hir right thigh.

There we stay in silence, as ze enjoys snacks and beverages, our eyes feasting on each other. Under the sun, the warmth of which I begin to feel, a film of perspiration enriches the shade of hir skin. I am also beginning to sweat slightly as I kneel steady by the lounger. A few minutes later ze is done.

"Now," ze says softly "about refreshment..."

I tilt my head to one side, a tuft that falls on my forehead, waiting.

"You might be of help about that," ze concludes.

"Anything I can, dear guest," I answer with determination.

"Good," ze says, reaching out towards me. In a swift, harmonious movement, without effort, ze lifts me up. In a second I'm sitting in hir lap. I feel my thighs' skin that sticks to hir own hot, sweated, hard marble thighs. Fingers of hir big hands are riding from top to the small of my back, down to brush my buttocks. Heat is rising from hir pelvis up to my own.

And with that heat, hir huge, humongous roll of flesh, hir glorious cock, wet, shiny, animalistic smelling of wild, rough sex, raises as well, caressing my own dick.

I'm overwhelmed by the magnificence of the moment. To be in so closed contact with this heroic protector of our realm is an emotional blast. Shaking, I encircle hir strong neck with my arms, tying my hand on hir nape. My calves and feet hold tight around hir wide hips.

I raise my gaze at hir big, dark eyes and I fall in those depths. So hungry now. Ze is hungry and hir hunger is mine. Hir spicy breath is slightly laboured but not as much as mine. I smell hir wildness. I cannot be anything else than wild as well.

Ze grasps my face. Hir lips brush against mine, surprisingly gently. Then the brush turns into a kiss. Slow, lips engulfing lips. Then hir massive tongue forces its way in my mouth. Hot, wet flesh, rough and velvety. And I suck on it as if my life depended on it.

"I need your precious gift, now, lil one." ze almost growls in my mouth as I breath hir breath. Hir right hand is in between us, now down there. I feel hot wetness on my shaft. I look down. Hir cock is kissing mine.

Then ze does it. Hir hand works hirs cock foreskin all around my shaft. Ze's docking me. I can't believe the feeling. Wet, sticky heat all around, as hir shaft brushes hard against mine inside that nest of skin. Not hir wetness. Not mine. Our. I'm lost, blind, oblivious to the world around me, as my whole self is in there, where sexual electricity is burning us, crackling from shaft to shaft. Such an intimacy... I'm all engulfed from hir. Hir big, so hard muscular, body engulfe mine. Hir sweat runs down, all over me. Hir wild smell permeates me. Hir wide hand wanks "our" cock producing an obscenely delicious, wet sound. I'm totality hirs. We are hir. Oh, am I not violated in the most sublime way? I don't exist anymore out of hir. We are an indistinct mass of flesh crossed by high voltage electricity.

"Cum," ze hisses in an authoritarian voice "cum into me!"

"Cum!" Flesh, wet, smelling. Shafts kissing hard in a puddle of our leaks.

"Cum!" Ze commands again. Glory!

A thunderbolt crosses me as each muscle stiffens in the spasm. In our flesh nest I spurt my cum in the most violent explosion. White light. Blackout.

Confused. A short time, I speculate in a daze. Why is my mouth so full, so stretched? Taste. Taste is the answer. Earthy, sweated, animalistic, my cum and other fluids. The unmistakable taste of human flesh, the unique flavour of cock. I have to concentrate to breath from my nose or choke. Hir hands pushing hard my head into hir crotch.

"Suck!" A stern command in between hir laboured breaths.

And I do. Oh, if I do. Am I not made for that? My avid tongue dances all around hir drenched pillar of flesh, as my devoted mouth runs up and down the divine mass. My hand grabs hir huge balls and massages them vigorously. In my zeal, I gurgle the "prayer of total abandon" dedicating my entirety to the sacred obligation to serve, as the Lordess commands.

Ze goes frantic. I feel hir muscular mass wince, shiver, hir pillar rearing up my throat. My mouth is the warm and willing home of hir Olympian sex.

"Suck!" One last brutal grunt.

Then ze comes. An explosion. A river of jizz floods my mouth and my throat. Hot, salty, raw. I stop breathing as every recess is full of jizz. Aftershocks of orgasm travel every single nerve and muscle of myself. I suck all of it avidly. My hunger is ferocious. Did I mention that us handmaids live on jizz? We take nourishment and satisfaction from it. We don't need other food. Even if we can eat other foods at our will. But, basically, we can live on it. I'm in heaven.

Ze folds hir big body above me, engulfing me in the shelter of hir hard, hot, sweat flesh. Lazily, still shivering in my daze, I suck the last remainders of precious fluid from hir, now relaxing, cock. I almost doze out in total bliss.

Gentle rocking in a warm grip. I open blurry eyes. Ze is walking holding me like a child. So big, ze. So small, me. Naked, boiling, wet flesh all over mine. Rocking me so gently, now, hir lips rubbing my forehead. I could die like this. Then ze stops. One second later the brutal spray of ice-cold water hits me. I scream in shock.

Ze has placed the both of us under the beach shower. I can see Dahlia laughing out loud - but hir cock is hard and standing in attention.

Meanwhile, customers are arriving at the beach. They glance at us with knowing smiles, as they are taking place on their loungers. I do love all the variety of our species. All of them: matronal and feminine, slender and juvenile, colossal and hard, as "my" soldier, and so many nuances in the middle. All proud and happy Onesex people without distinctions.

I raise my hands to the titan's face and kiss hir silly.

"What's your name," I whisper on hir lips "noble soldier?"

"I'm Spearhead," ze murmurs "of Honor Guard of Onsex Realm."

I know I have to get back to my service, but I'm so happy right now. Ze gently places me on my feet, under the shower's copious waterfall. I stare right in hir eyes and happily smile.

"At your service, honorable guard. Whenever you need me."

One last caress at hir proud, elegantly laid back cock and I turn and walk back to my duties.