The life of a teacher slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Winters is alone with her Master and makes a new friend.
4.4k words
4.34
21.2k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of the series about a teacher who has been under the control of student masters for the past five years. I'd recommend reading the first two, but there's no reason you won't be able to enjoy this one without it.

A brief summary/what's going on: On the eve of Mrs. Winters' planned week long sex vacation with her Master, a student found out about a new tattoo that she'd gotten—a QR code that when scanned, went straight to a website depicting all the thing's she's done in the past. After being used by the 18 year old, the slave is worried about how her Master will react and what he'll do to her. Now, she's alone at home and waiting patiently for him to return.

This story will contain some bondage, exhibitionism, light watersports, humiliation and blackmail. All characters are over 18 and this is a work of complete fiction.

***

Mrs. Winters knelt, naked, in front of her front door. She'd been stuck like that, plugged and waiting, for hours now. Palms upward, hands on knees, she stared at the ground, remembering everything that had happened earlier that day. What was her Master going to do to her? How else could I have responded? If she'd done nothing, he could have destroyed all she'd had at that school.

The hours continued to tick by, occasionally a glance at her QR code sent her down a rabbit hole she would cry, imagining herself losing everything—her job, her family, her Masters. The picture of herself, broken and battered on the street sent sobs throughout her. Her knees started to get sore and red from being on the hardwood floor, her feet tingling. The sun had set hours ago, she guessed it was about 11 pm, and she'd been presenting herself like this since she got home after school.

Then she heard it—the sound of a car door shutting in the driveway. Long seconds ticked by as Mrs. Winters impatiently waited for the front door to open. Her Master's set of keys jingled as he unlocked the door to the slut waiting for him. Behind his tall figure, Mrs. Winters saw the cul de sac of her neighborhood, two-story homes clustered together with perfectly manicured lawns. She smelled one of her neighbors' campfires, hearing the sound of friends enjoying the beautiful spring night. The sharp pain to the left side of her face didn't come as a surprise, her Master was want to make a grand entrance.

"Thank you Master, may I have another?" Came the customary response.

"Go get the mail, slut," Master commanded.

"Yes sir," and Mrs. Winters proudly paraded her naked body down the driveway to get the mail, not a worry in her mind. Her Master was home and now she was safe and comfortable. Nothing bad can happen while he's around. There was no one out on the street or in their driveways, the light of a lamppost glowed as the only light. A couple houses had gone dark already, but a few she could see still had people awake.

When she got back into the house, she immediately fell to her knees. Master had stripped while she was gone and now sat on the couch, half-hard cock resting on his thigh. At the sight of it, Mrs. Winters immediately got wet and crawled over to sit in front of her Master.

"I heard you had an eventful day, slave. Care to share?" Master moved her face to his balls, and Mrs. Winters immediately started licking in between breaths. She gave him the whole story—how Kurt had found the tattoo, used his phone to get to the website and then forced her to suck his cock.

"I can assure you, Kurt isn't going to tell anyone," Master said after the slave voiced concern about him spreading the word. "We've come to an agreement, but you can worry about that one some other day. Right now, you're mine. Start sucking."

In the time it took Mrs. Winters to tell her story, Master's cock had grown hard from the ball licking. She took the 7-inch cock in one go, feeling it slide down her throat. Master weaved his fingers through her blonde hair before controlling the pace of the mouth on his cock. It seemed he wasn't in a mood to be tastefully teased. He just needed to let one loose. Once the drool had covered her entire chin, Master pulled her off his cock and dragged her by her hair to the back yard.

The fenced in yard was mostly grass, with a few flower beds around the outside and a couple large oak trees. No one could see them in here, but judging from the sound of her neighbors' campfire they could definitely hear them. "No shit Jennifer, of course he did that!" Said one of the neighbors, Probably James, Mrs. Winters thought based on the sound of the voice. It also seemed like they were two houses down, so no one would be peeking over the fence to watch.

"Stay here slut," Master commanded, letting go of her hair and leaving her on her knees in the wet grass below a tree. He returned after a couple minutes with some rope, a gag and a whip. He strung up the rope over a low hanging branch about the thickness of a torso and 8 feet in the air, tying Mrs. Winters up around the wrists so she dangled above the ground, toes barely touching the wet grass. Her tits were hanging out, and she watched as a bee landed on one of her large pink nipples. Next her Master gagged her.

"I don't think this'll keep your neighbors from hearing you moan, but I hope it gives them an idea of how kinky you are. Who you really are." Lightly, at first, Master started slapping her tits, the sound of hand on tit barely louder than the moan elicited from Mrs. Winters. At once, Mrs. Winters was both panicked and exhilarated. Deep down she wanted everyone to know her and use her like the slave she is, but what if her neighbors found out this wasn't her husband, or talked to him about it some other time. She couldn't bare to lose her husband, much less her son.

By the time the sound of her tits being slapped were loud enough to be heard by anyone, she was soaked at the thought of the world knowing what a slut she was. Her cheeks were bright pink and it was as if she could reach out and cum from the shame, if only her hands weren't tied. Then her Master stopped, just before the orgasm came. His fingers brushed her pussy and she watched as they came up soaked in fluid before he wiped his fingers off on her face.

Face and tits red, Mrs. Winters waited and watched as her Master walked around his hanging slave, occasionally caressing her. As she came back down from her high, she could tell that the neighbors were quieter than before, subdued. There wasn't any loud laugher or jokes, but the hushed tones of people trying to figure out what a sound was. Master's grin gave away how he felt about the situation.

Just as the sound of neighbors increased again, Master stopped behind the slave, whip in hand. The crack of the whip on her ass was louder than the slapping, and unless the neighbors lived under a rock, they knew exactly what was happening. The beating went on for a few more minutes before Master stopped and walked back inside to leave her hanging.

Seconds ticked by in silence, turning into minutes. Her wrists were sore from hanging so long, her ass and tits hot from the blood rushing to them. She kept twisting, hopelessly trying to find a comfortable position for her to rest in. The neighbors were now dead silent, and only the crackling fire and insects made noise.

Master came back ten minutes later, untied and ungagged her, catching the falling slut and holding her as she regained the ability to stand. Then he led her to the flower beds, pushing her onto her back on the still-wet dirt before he squatted over her and rubbed his softened cock up and down her wet slit until it got hard again.

He fucked her into the ground, mud splashing up around her sides. "Tell the world what a slut you are," her Master commanded. She followed his orders, moaning loud enough for the world to hear.

"Yes, yes, harder. That's it, that's the spot. Oh yeah Sir, make me yours," she went on the entire time until she found her self screaming, "Let me cum, please let me cum Master."

"I want you to scream out what you are when you come, slave." The slave was lost to the world, save the cock in her pussy and the hands roughly playing with her tits. She didn't know she was outside, didn't know her neighbors heard every word she said. She didn't realize that her entire back was covered in mud, her hair ruined for the night. All she knew was she was a slut, and that cock was all that mattered.

"OHH YES, I'M YOUR SLAVE, FUCK ME LIKE THE MUDDY PIG WHORE I AM," she yelled out as she came over and over, pulsing around the cock in her and causing her Master to cum inside of her. When both of them finished with their orgasms, Master collapsed on top of his slave, laying there for a few moments with his cock softening inside her.

"Cover all of your body in mud, slave. You're going to paint me a picture," he said as he pulled out and got up. Mrs. Winters rolled in the mud like a pig, soaking every part of her. When he was satisfied, Master told her to follow him. They walked through the house, leaving tracks of mud on the hardwood floor as they went. "Leave your front and back print on the driveway, so everyone knows who was rolling around in the mud getting fucked tonight."

She left two prints, the first with an obvious mark where her C-cup tits painted themselves clearly. The second had an ass mark clear as day. Mrs. Winters' had checked the weather earlier that day to see if the rain from the morning would continue. It wasn't supposed to rain again for four days, long enough for everyone in the neighborhood to see who the slut was.

"Let's go get cleaned up," Master said, closing the door behind the pig, taking in the silent neighborhood.

This was the first time the couple had the home to their selves for an extended period of time. Some of her previous Masters had stayed nights or weekends, but this one and her had to sneak around for nearly a year. There'd been quick fucks in the bedroom and bathroom in the afternoon while her family was away, but often times when her Master had come over it was late at night. He'd let himself in with his key, turning on the remote control vibrator Mrs. Winters wore in her sleep.

He never warned her when he was coming, but when that vibrator woke her up in the middle of the night she knew what was needed. If it wasn't triggered early, it was set automatically to wake her up at 5:30 during the week and 8 on weeknights. Her husband always asked her how she could wake up naturally so early and all she could do was laugh. She had "a great internal clock."

But with her Master in the middle of the night they fucked on the couch, in the kitchen, the office, all over her house when both her husband and son were home. At first the slave was always worried either of them would wake up and catch them, ruining her life, but as soon as Master's cock was in her, all those fears melted away. She was safe, after all, nothing bad can happen when her Master is with her.

Once her son nearly caught the pair, they were on the couch with Master's cock up her asshole. The smell of sex was all over the house, but it was 2 am and her son left the lights off to the open-floor-planned house. They'd watched as he stood still, sniffing the air and making a disgusted face before grabbing a box of cereal. All throughout, her Master's cock was sliding in and out of her ass. When her son left, she almost cried out. Her orgasm that night was one of the strongest she'd ever had, and she didn't doubt that her Master noticed too.

Tonight was different, though, as she left mud throughout the house. There was no thrill from hiding from her family. Instead, the thrill came from the fact that Mrs. Winters knew her Master could do anything to her and no one will stop him. She loved that thought.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Mrs. Winters stepped to the left to move towards the Master suite.

"No, we're going to use your son's room this week," the slave felt her cheeks get rosy as she meekly followed him into her son's bedroom. He hadn't cleaned it in forever, Mrs. Winters noticed, and it smelled like teenage boy funk. There was a queen sized bed, a desk with a PC and a wardrobe on top of a carpeted floor. It's window pointed out toward the back yard and a door led to her son's bathroom, but her Master gestured toward the bed first.

"Let's see how much this cleans off," her Master said before letting loose a torrent of piss hit her face. Mrs. Winters started scrubbing her face clean, using the piss as a shower head. Occasionally she would open up her mouth to drink, a remnant of her second Master's year of ownership.

The bed was soaked, her face was barely clean and now the room smelled like piss, teenager and mud. They moved to the shower to finish the cleaning. Master fucked her one more time in the shower, leaving his seed inside her again. He left the bathroom to grab some dinner while Mrs. Winters took her plug out of her ass and used the bathroom before putting it back in. When she walked back through her son's room the wave of stench hit her again, and now that she was cooled down from the fucking she was horrified by the thought of cleaning it up. The bed was soaked in piss and mud, with drops of piss splattered on her son's pile of laundry he left before going on a trip.

Master had ordered pizza while she was busy and when the delivery driver came he forced the slut to answer and pay for it naked. Even having her extend the offer for a photo, which the scrawny teenage boy took the opportunity to take. They ate in silence, a football game on the TV as background noise. It was late at this point and they both went to sleep, Mrs. Winters slept on her son's dirty mattress while Master slept in her own bed.

The vibrator woke Mrs. Winters up at 8 am Saturday, walking over and sucking her Master's cock until he also woke up. She stank like only a person who slept in piss could. With her Master up, they ate breakfast.

"I bet you're wondering what we're going to do today, huh? Well let me tell you, in about two hours your neighbor James is going to come over, asking about the mud prints and what he heard last night. You're gonna seduce him. No, his wife won't find out. You're gonna tell him he can use you whenever and however he wants. Then, I'm going to show you something on the computer. But first, I want to draw."

Mrs. Winters laid down spread eagle on the floor, naked. The mud from last night had dried, so none of it got stuck on her back. Master brought out a black sharpie and started to work on his canvas. When he was done, he showed the slut his work. Written all over her were the words, "slut, whore, slave, cunt" in complicated and beautiful spiraling patterns. Her entire arm was covered in the word "cumslut," small enough that unless you were within five feet you'd just think it was a pattern. Over her pussy was written, "free," and along her tits were the words, "useless."

The slave started crying, thinking that she'd never been so beautiful. She was happy that the sharpie would take days to wash out and she could spend those days being who she really was. When she opened her leg and saw the sharpie along her inner thigh in the shape of an arrow, pointing towards her cunt and written in the tiny word, "whore," she smiled.

"Master, may I speak?" She asked, twisting her leg to take in the arrow from different angles.

"What is it slut?"

"Can I have this one permanently?" She pointed at the arrow.

"Yes slut, we can do that later this week," just after he finished the sentence, there was a knock on the door. "You know what to do," he said before walking upstairs.

Naked, decorated and plugged, as always, Mrs. Winters opened the door to welcome James inside.

"Hello Carla..." James said, taking into account the naked blonde 40 year old in front of him. The scrawling writings, with their meaning plain as day, the pierced C-cup tits with matching pierced labia. James himself wasn't too bad to look at, about 5' 10" with close-cropped hair and a salt-and-pepper beard. He kept himself in shape enough for a dad and you could tell he frequented the gym. Now, though, he was awestruck—his mouth agape, a confused look plastered acrossed his face as color rushed to his cheeks and he felt a tent growing in his jeans.

"Hi James, why don't you come on in," Carla said, gesturing into the house. James followed, unaware of his surroundings. Acting like nothing was unusual, Carla walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the kitchen barstools. "What's up?"

"Yeah... so... a few of us were out having a fire last night when we started... ah... hearing some noises."

"Yeah," Carla said. She spread her legs open on the stool, sure to give James a wide open view of her clit, with a peak of the jeweled buttplug shining out.

"So... uh... we were wondering... if you could... ah..." James' train of thought had stopped as soon as he saw Mrs. Winters' hand reaching down and playing with her clit. "Uh, could you... uh... stop that?" He stammered out.

"Oh sorry, I just need something to do with my hands. I'll find something else to do, don't worry. It's just a habit, I love it when someone plays with me."

"Um, okay, thank you. Anyways, about the noises last night... uh what are you doing??" Mrs. Winters' hands were making their way up James' inner thigh and he instinctually opened his legs for her.

Mrs. Winters got onto her knees, looking up at him with puppy eyes and saying, "I've always wondered what was under here, can I take a look?"

"Uh, no," James said before looking down at the naked MILF on her knees below him. It had been years since he'd gotten a blowjob, and months since the last time he and his wife had sex. When would an opportunity come up again? He wasn't going to tell anyone, and Carla obviously had no regard for marriage.

"I mean, uh, yeah," James had a pure look of terror on his face as the slave in front of him unbuckled his belt.

"Could you stand up, please?" He followed orders and Mrs. Winters deftly released his cock from a pair of boxers. It wasn't anything impressive, to say the least. About 5 thin inches long, it was a cake walk compared to what she'd used before. It didn't matter, she knew what to do with a cock.

Circling her tongue around the head, while playing with his balls, the first drops of precum emerged. She took that as a sign to go forward, taking the head in her mouth for a second before slowly inching her nose towards his pubic bone to draw out the feeling of his cock sliding through her mouth. James wasn't shaved, so as she got closer his pubic hairs started to brush up against her face. She held herself at the end, dick fully in her mouth, for as long as she dared before pulling out and breathing.

Her head now bobbed up and down the shaft as James started moaning, hand on the kitchen counter to keep him standing. It was amazing, the best blowjob he'd ever had. It didn't take long before he felt ready to cum, but just as he started blurting out a warning, Mrs. Winters left him out to dry.

"No no, James, you're not going to finish in my mouth. Come on, follow me," she ordered. She wasn't used to feeling in charge and directing during sex, it didn't come naturally to her, and she didn't like it. But her Master had laid out a plan and it needed to be followed. So she took him by his hand and led him upstairs, his shirt was still on and his other hand held up his loose pants as he shuffled to keep up with her. At the top of the bannister, she turned left and led him into the master bedroom.

"Finish taking your clothes off honey. While your at it, I want you to think about which hole you're going to use," she said, bending over in front of him to reach down and move a sock that had fallen on the ground. Her ruby butt plug was clearly seen, and her labia had opened to reveal her wet hole. It wasn't him that had made her wet, but the thought of her Master hiding in the closet with a phone.

12