The Life of James Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex Craziness My Way.
3.8k words
2.14
5.4k
4
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

"Oh yeahhhhh. Do me good, sweetheart. Sexy man with the big, beautiful cock. Mmmmmmmmm. I'M BETTY FUCKING WHITE, BITCHES!" Gotta love my dear, horny ass friend Betty White. I'm loving her riding... grinding, and bouncing on... my fat dick right about now, for sure. She's an old... no pun intended... friend of the family. My bedroom is rockin with the sweet smell of ganjah... and 98 year old pussy.

"C'mon Spence. Stop being a pussy. Whip it out and bang my ass, you little weasel. The more cock the better. Woohoooo!" Betty tells my gawking cousin. Spence (The King Of Queens) whips it out and gets on the bed behind Betty and spits on his cock. He rubs it in, but Betty stops him.

"No need for lube. My ass is ripe and ready to go. I've been taking cocks up there for 80 years... so go ahead and fuck it, nerd boy." Betty directs Spence, smacking her slutty ass for him.

"Yes ma'am." Spence says nervously. He's a big Betty White fan so he's extra excited about this.

He slides up that old, but amazingly, still snug booty and fucks away. We double team the one and only TV goddess, see sawing big dicks in and out of her happy humping holes for fifteen, fun ass minutes. Betty smokes a fat blunt, leaning over so I can suck on her only slightly saggy, big, and super soft titties. They taste good, nice and smooth too. I squeeze em and suck em while she rides me and takes Spence's fat meat up her well aged, well used booty. Betty squirts three times, drenching me and the sheets.

"FUCK MEEEEEE!! HELL FUCKING YEAH!! I'M BETTY FUCKING WHITE, BITCHES!! BANG MY HOLES HARDERRRRRR!!" Our hot threesome hits overdrive, big dicks slamming up those two famous, sex crazed holes harder and harder. Spence grunts violently and cums. He's sweating like a motherfucker... grinning like one too.

"Is that it? That's all you got, Spence? Bitch, take a hike! I need a real man." Betty makes me laugh. Poor Spence. His fantasy fuck bitch slaps him down a few notches.

"Huh? Uhhh... ummm... I'm... I..." Spence stammers. Spence lowers his head in shame, sad as hell. He gets off the bed and stands in the corner all depressed and shit.

"I'm just joking, Spence. Relax, nerd boy." Betty laughs. She's a ball buster... in more ways than one. Spence raises his head and grins again, happy that his TV crush doesn't think he's a complete waste of time.

"Ok, handsome. Show him how it's done." Betty smiles at me, blowing me a sweet, boss bitch kiss. Love that horny old slut.

She rides me while I suck her tits. She takes my twelve, throbbing inches up her pussy, doggy style, smoking away, screaming in pure, big cock craving ecstasy while I slap the shit outta her pale white ass... figuratively. That pussy grips me so tight, so perfectly. Fuck, it feels good.

I pull out and slide my fist up Betty's twat. I fist the sweet bitch while Spence stares in awe and films it with his phone. I twist my fist up that gaped out pussy, feeling all those sweet juices bathing it along its way.

"FUCKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!" Betty screams and creams, shooting her tasty, well aged pussy nut all over my invading fist. I pull out and she wheels around, licking my entire fist clean, smiling and winking at me. Spence cheers her on and keeps filming.

I straddle Betty's ample chest and fuck her still very nice D cups. She wraps em tight around my giant dick and spits all over the bulging crown, sucking it in and bobbing that gray haired head full speed on it. I fuck her tits and mouth for another ten minutes. It feels so damn good... then... lift off, baby. I cum dump into the mouth of one of the sweetest stars ever.

My cock jumps and pumps, flooding her cum starved mouth with my thick and creamy, super seed. Betty happily gulps it down, drinking every sticky drop. Her throat works overtime, swallowing fast. FUCK! That bitch loves cum. It's such a beautiful feeling too. My cock is feeling all those sweet sensations, sending me into cum dumping heaven.

I watch all that sperm pump out of me and immediately get gulped down Betty Fucking White's throat. I lean down and kiss her, playing with her sexy, mature titties while I do. I slap em and squeeze em, pinch and shake those rock hard nips too. Betty moans contently into my mouth. She's a fun ass sex fiend... gotta love her.

She even sucks Spence's fat dick clean too. I piss all over her while she does, her tits, her pussy, her face. I splash Spence a little too, for the hell of it. Betty opens up and drinks my piss, sloshing her tongue around as my warm piss floods her mouth. That horny old broad can drink some piss. She doesn't miss a drop. I piss a huge load and Betty Fucking White gleefully gulps it all down. Spence takes a bunch of steamy pics. I'm definitely gonna upload this fuck a rama to my website. It's a cool ass site. Freaky as shit. Betty fucking loves the idea.

"Call it, BETTY FUCKING WHITE, THE SLUTTIEST BITCH OF BITCHES!" She adds. We all laugh. Great title. Betty blows me a big kiss and I help her up. She hugs me and heads to the shower, smacking Spence's cock, to tease him a little more. She shakes her old, sweet ass for me as Spence films her walking to the bathroom. Betty turns around and looks right at the camera, taking a big toke on the blunt, then exhaling slowly.

"I'M BETTY FUCKING WHITE, BITCHES! RESPECT MY SEXUAL GANGSTA!" She walks out, smoking that blunt, with her baddass, but sweet, swagg in full affect. Betty the sexual gangsta. Ha. Love that old broad.

I'm James. This is my life. Fun, freaky, outta this world. Full on hardcore depravity. Sex, drugs, and Family. We're all freaks around here. Sluts and freaks forever is my family motto. Simple and to the point. Hold on... I got a call...

"Yeah."

"Hey honey. How are you?" It's my stepmother Patty (Patricia Heaton).

"Hey baby, I'm cool. Just had some fun with Betty White. It's gonna be on the site asap." I tell her.

"What about me? You know how much I love you fucking me... and being in your movies." Patty asks. She's so fucking hot. Horny as horny gets too. She's definitely one of my favorite sluts.

"Well... Betty was here, and DTF so..." We laugh.

"Honey... you know I'm always DTF. Especially with you. Always." We laugh again. My stepmom ain't lying there. She's a fucking machine for sure. Gorgeous fucking whore. I pimp her too, from time to time.

"Honey... sweetums... are you gonna talk on the phone the whole time I'm trying to fuck you? Hmmmm?" My dad (Dr Evil) asks Patty in the background.

"Well try harder. Are you even in there? I can't tell." Patty chuckles, ball busting my dad.

"Hey... what? You know I'm in there. My big meat is all up in your booty. Fo shizzle... my bizzle." Dad snickers.

"Excuse me? Big meat? HA! More like a stale cocktail weenie." Patty sternly replies, a mocking chuckle for my dad.

"Yes dear. I'm definitely all up in your bizness. Definitely not a stale cocktail weenie, dear. It's quite breathtaking... like a hot pocket, actually... (Dad gives his patented Dr Evil upturned pinkie to the side of his mouth smirk... then snaps out of it)... Sorry my adorable, wonderful wife." Dad bows to the pressure. He gives Patty a Dr Evil, awkward, quasi evil smile. He gets back to ass fucking her, drilling up that tight tushy, full speed.

"HARDER IDIOT!" Patty orders. "We'll be back tonight, hunny. I'll see you... and that gorgeous cock of yours then. MWAH!" Patty blows me a kiss.

"Ok babe. Later." I hang up just as Patty yells at dad to fuck her ass harder with his little weenie. It's actually nine inches long... skinny... but nine inches none the less.

My dad married my mom's sister when my parents got divorced. Patty married him for money. Mom (Kathie Lee Gifford) one upped him though. She got married to... and impregnated by... me. Yep... married my mom. If your mom looked like mine... you'd be saying I Do too. Straight up swagg pimpin... 24 fucking 7!

A little later in the studio next door to our house. Yeah... I live with my family. Step family and all...

Mom is doing a photo shoot. One of my wives, porn mega queen Kelly Madison is the photographer. She runs my porn website. Moms wearing just a white cotton, designer bathrobe. She's looking like the most beautiful woman on earth. Her long, dirty blonde hair perfectly styled, her makeup exquisite. Perfect.

Spence is in charge of the lighting. He's not only my cousin, but also one of my best friends, and my sidekick. He helps out with everything, pretty much. When he's not peeping somebody or being his usual, sleazy and perverted, dorky self.

I'm watching, enjoying my mom stylin and profilin. A bad bitch. A really fucking beautiful one. Kelly's capturing mom's awesomeness from every angle, all sexy as fuck poses. Spence is holding up a spotlight, making sure mom is well lit. He's also staring a creepy hole through her... a big ass boner in his cargo shorts. Kelly notices and shakes her head, chuckling to herself.

I walk over to mom and stand behind her. She reaches her left hand back and softly caresses my face. I grab her hips and pull her to me, grinding on her gorgeous 66 year old ass through the very soft robe. Mom coos approvingly.

I open moms robe so Kelly can take pics of her amazingly beautiful cans. My mother's D cups are true marvels. Still perky. Perfectly shaped, soft cones of awesome. Mom puts her hands on her hips and poses for Kelly, pushing out those gorgeous jugs. My hardening cock rubs on her equally amazing ass through the soft cotton robe. Mom looks over her shoulder at me and smiles, then softly kisses my lips. The most beautiful mother on earth.

Spence can barely contain himself. He's holding up the light, almost falling off of the ladder he's standing on from staring so hard at my mother's tits. We all laugh. Spence is always good for a laugh. He's always wanted to fuck my mother, but she has only teased him. A little touchy feely here and there. A handjob once in awhile. Some pussy eating when the mood strikes her. No sex though.

Kelly keeps shaking her head and giggling at Spence's predicament. "I think we need to take five, before Spence hurts himself." Kelly announces, laughing. I fondle mom's tits, kissing her neck as I rub those rock hard gumdrop nips with my thumbs. Small droplets of sweet breast milk drip out onto my fingers. Mom uses a breast pump everyday to keep the milk flowing though her titties. She knows I love that so she does it for me. She's the best.

Kelly watches us, licking her lips. Her nipples are poking through her thin, tight, white tank top. She's braless and those 34G tits are certainly catching my attention.

Kelly walks over to us and leans over, licking the drops of milk off of my mom's throbbing nipples and off of my fingers too, slowly. Spence slips off the ladder, gawking hard at us, falling on a big box behind him. He doesn't drop the light though.

"You OK, dude?" I ask, as we shake our heads. I keep kissing moms neck, squeezing those awesome, 66 year old breasts as Kelly licks her lactating nips.

"Ummm... yeah. I'm fine. Sorry." Spence gets up, putting the light down and brushing himself off.

Kelly busts out laughing. "I think he wants to join." Kelly says. She winks at me, smiling a mischievous smile. "Come kiss my ass Spence." Kelly invites him over. She bends over and sticks her gorgeous ass out for him. She pulls down her skin tight, beige Capri pants, showing her white g string. Fucking hot slut!

Kelly sucks my mom's throbbing nips while I grope her tits, softly biting her neck. "Mmmmmmmmm." Mom moans happily, reaching behind her, pulling my cock out of my baby blue with white double stripes track pants, stroking it slowly with both hands.

Spence runs over, falling down again next to Kelly. We all laugh. He gathers himself and gets behind Kelly, on his knees, and starts licking and kissing all over her smooth, supple ass. Kelly shakes it for him, rubbing it all over Spence's goofy, perverted face.

My cock finds its way up my mother's still tight ass while she and Kelly make out. Spence starts eating Kelly's ass, snaking his perverted tongue deep up it. Kelly starts pissing on him... for the hell of it. Always freaky round here, baby.

I booty bang my gorgeous mom while Spence tosses Kelly's sweetly seasoned salad and she and mom tongue fuck themselves crazy. I slap moms ass, squeezing both cheeks as I pound the fuck outta my favorite woman's awesomely toned and tan ass. "UHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GOD!! I LOVE YOUR GORGEOUS COCK, BABY! FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!" Mom screams, squirting all over me. Kelly molests mom's lactating titties while she shakes her ass on Spence's face and pisses all over him too.

I pull mom back to me and lean around her, sucking her left titty, sucking harder and harder, desperately wanting her milk. I drink it down with a happy smile, then switch to the other side, stuffing her entire right breast into my mouth and sucking down that sweet as sugar, titty milk.

My cock keep ass pounding mom. She keeps squirting and screaming in orgasmic glee. She hugs my head to her luscious breasts as I suck em ravenously. Mom bites her lips and grinds that booty on my rampaging monster cock, taking all twelve inches up her mature booty with pure ass fucking bliss.

I switch over to Kelly, slamming up her tight ass, squeezing the fuck outta her huge, natural melons while we watch mom ride Spence's face as he lays on the floor. Spence sucks my mother's pounding pussy as hard as he can, making her squirt right into his goofy grinning mouth. Mom reaches back and slaps his rock hard cock over and over as she feeds him her premium pussy nut.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Kelly screams out, her huge jugs flopping wildly as I pull her hair and booty bang her into orgasmic submission. She squirts and squirts. Her pussy cum shoots out everywhere. It splatters anything and everything in it's cum blazing path.

I end up cumming on mom's and Kelly's smiling faces as they kneel in front of me. My cum pumps out in thick creamy globs all over both perfect, sex crazed faces. Glob after glob of sperm hits their noses, their foreheads, their cheeks, their lips, and into their wide open, cum craving mouths. It coats Kelly and mom's outstretched tongues as they lap it up, licking and sucking my cumming cock clean.

They kiss and swap my cum, then lick each other's faces clean, stringing my gooey cum between them, smiling at me, posing for pictures, then lapping it all up. Mom and Kelly make a hot mess, then lick each other's faces and mouths spotless. They suck and lick the cum from each others lush titties too.

Spence watches in awe, jerking his obese, seven and a half inches the whole time. Kelly and mom feel sorry for him so they finish jerking him off all over their titties. I film it. Kelly and mom smile so sweet for the camera as they smack Spence's cum dripping cock all over their tits, jerking out every last drop of thick jizz. It splashes out in fat globs all over all four awesomely shaped tits, hanging off all four rock hard, pulsating nipples. They rub their absolutely awesome jugs together, playing with his slimy jizz. Spence stares and goofy grins the whole fucking time. Kelly makes him lick all his cum off of hers and mom's tits.

Mom and Kelly rub their cum covered, jiggly jugs all over Spence's face as he laps up his own cum. They double team him, smothering him with four perfect, heaving jugs. Spence loves it all... and I film it all. Gonna put it up on the site.

A little later in my wife, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon's home office...

"Doesn't she have a beautiful pussy, sweetheart?" Stephanie asks me as she sits back in her desk chair, rocking, checking out WWE Superstar Mandy Rose's gorgeous, blonde landing strip topped, dripping wet pussy as she gets dildo fucked by my bodyguard, WWE Superstar Nia Jax on Stephanie's couch.

"She sure does, baby doll." I reply. Stephanie and I pimp out the women of WWE. Stephanie brought Mandy to me. We've been using her as a fuck toy ever since. She loves my big dick in all her horny holes. She loves drinking my cum and piss too. I even let Spence fuck her once. We double analed the bitch. She was squirting so much it was insane. She soaked the whole fucking living room. Stephanie filmed it all. I made Stephanie lick Mandy's beautiful body clean after Spence and I both came all over it. Stephanie's a well known cum whore.

My sister Jessica (Jessica Simpson) is blowing me while I watch Nia analize Mandy with her huge, black strap on. Nia smacks Mandy's firm, tan ass as she pounds it. "FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS NIA!!" Mandy screams, squirting violently.

Jessica's looking up at me with those beautiful eyes, her mouth stretched wide around my fat rod. Her spit is rolling down my bulging shaft right before her gorgeous, full lips roll down it, tightly gripping me, her tongue slowly licking the whole way. She bobs her gorgeous, long blonde haired head on me, shaking it wildly, her hair flying perfectly. I bust my nut in her mouth. Jessica gulps it all down, moaning appreciatively the whole time she drinks my thick, creamy cum.

I get up and walk over to Mandy. I kiss Nia and move her aside. I slide my still rock hard cock all the fucking way up Mandy's absolutely beautiful, very shapely and well toned ass. "YESSSSSSSSS!!" Mandy loves it. I start ass fucking the gorgeous blonde, leaning down to kiss her and grope her firm titties hanging down under her. Stephanie has cameras built into the walls in her office so she's filming the whole ass banging extravaganza.

For an hour, I wreck Mandy's booty, slappin and tappin it in and out piledriver pounding her dark hole like no one else can. She screams and creams, giving me a look of pure love and animal lust combined. The bitch is mine. She knows. I know it. Everybody in that room knows it. My cock and her ass sure as hell know it.

She finally opens real wide as I deposit a huge load of cock goo into her beautiful, sweet smiling mouth. That wrestler whore drinks my fat load of cream like a world class milkshake. She gulps it and groans... licking all over the bulbous crown, swallowing fast, not missing a single, slimy drop. Mandy loudly smacks her luscious, formerly pink lipsticked lips when she's done sucking me dry. She goes back in for seconds... and thirds... repeated sucking and popping her mouth off my extra large meat rocket. She smiles mischievously the whole time. A true cum whore. I love it.

"Ok Nia... she's all yours again, baby." I tell my 270 pound Samoan, bad bitch bodyguard. I slap that extra phat Samoan ass and squeeze it, kissing Nia and roughly squeezing her large, soft melons. She gives me a sweet smile, licking her sexy, full lips for me, squeezing my cock as I walk away. I smack her ass again, then she gets back to booty banging Mandy with that huge strap on.

"TAKE IT BITCH! TAKE THAT FUCKING COCK!" Nia orders Mandy, smacking her firm, tan ass. Mandy playfully obeys, that slutty smile all over her beautifully fuck crazed face.

Stephanie and I take a walk down the hall. We walk into another of my cousins, former WWE Superstar James Ellsworth. He's looking as goofy as always, all white pimp wannabe and shit. Stephanie laughs. I shake my head. He's a dork, but he's my cousin so I put up with him.

"Whaddup Playa?" Ellsworth greets me, his dorky smile showing off his new diamond grill. He told me he wanted one so I gave him the money. Not my wisest investment. "Hey Steph. Lookin hot, baby girl." He keeps up the Malibu's Most Wanted routine.

"What did you call me?" Stephanie's boss bitch side takes over. She gives my nice... but awkwardly clueless cousin a very stern/upset look. Ellsworth immediately realizes he made a mistake. He swallows hard and drops the wannabe white pimp gimmick.

"I... ummm... I'm... I'm sorry Stephanie." Ellsworth gives her and me a very sorry, very nervous, very dorky look, his hands clasped, his head lowered. I shake my head and snicker. He's a clueless idiot, but he's good for a laugh.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12