The Life of Josh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look handsome." Alex remarked looking him up and down in his tuxedo.

Stumbling for words. "You... You look amazing." He finally got out.

"Thank you." She smiled again.

"Shall we go?" She asked getting next to him and sliding her arm through his.

"Um yeah.. yeah lets go." Trying to find words

The night was a great night. The couple silenced the room when they walked in, and soon quickly became the center of attention. Stories were told about Joshs' family and everything that his father did, but even more about what his mother did behind the scenes. Stories that Josh had never heard before. There was drinking, dancing and dinner. Josh gave a speech about how he was honored and proud to continue his family's legacy of giving to charitable causes like the one being held tonight.

The evening was winding down, Josh and Alex thought it was the right time to say their goodbyes and make their way back to the hotel.

"You sir, have a personality." Alex stated in the car headed back to the hotel. She was remarking on his humor, and ability to be funny with a very dry delivery.

"What can I say, I am my fathers' son." Josh said feeling a little good after the several Scotches he had at the event.

"I'm serious. It's good to see that side of you. I've never seen it before."

"It's been a while."

"It should stay."

"We'll see."

The rest of the ride back to the hotel and elevator ride to the room was pretty quiet. Once inside they made their way towards the shared living room.

"I'm going to change. Night cap?" Alex suggested heading to her room.

"Yeah, sounds good." Josh remarked. He undid his bow tie, and took off his tuxedo jacket placing it over the bar stool at the bar top. Unbuttoning a couple of buttons so he could breath again. He took off his cuff links placing them on the bar and rolled up his sleeves. His typical done with work for the day look.

Pouring a few drinks for them and heading to the couch to sit down for a bit to relax. About to sit down he notices Alex out of the corner of his eye coming out of her room. He was stopped in his tracks for the second time tonight.

"Did this girl ever not look gorgeous?" He thought in his head.

It wasn't anything special. Her hair was free from it's confines and flowed down her back. She was wearing an old band t-shirt that stopped about 2 inches above her navel. Grey cotton shorts that left very little to the imagination, showing the bottoms portion of her what could only be assumed at this point to be an amazing ass.

She flopped down in the corner of the L sectional and faced Josh.

"Your mouth is open." She said teasing him.

"I uh... ummm..." Was all that he could come up with feeling his face turn a shade of red.

"Why aren't you more confident?"

Still stumbling for words. "Wh... uhh...what do you mean?"

"Exactly what I asked."

"I'm confident." He stumbled again.

"You were confident. Maybe before all of this happened, but I'm not seeing it now."

Josh didn't know how to respond.

"You're handsome, successful, smart, you have the keys to one of the largest privately held companies in the state and just recently I've come to learn that you are funny, and if I'm being honest from I know falling on it earlier, you have what seems to be a nice dick. Why aren't you more confident?" She asked bluntly.

Josh didn't know how to respond at all. He was taken aback by her forwardness. Was it the alcohol talking?

"Maybe we should call it a night." Josh said plainly

"Answer my question." Alex said a little firmer.

"Alex we shouldn't..." What happened next happened so quickly he didn't have a chance to react.

Alex shifted quickly and before Josh could realize it she was in his lap straddling him with her arms on either side of his head. She was sitting right on top of his manhood, which taking on a mind of its own started to harden.

"Alex I can't this is..."

"Wrong?" Alex said plainly again. "We are both adults, and from the feel of it, you seem to feel alright about it down there."

"Alex..." trying to find a way out of it. "You work for me..." was what he came up with.

"Josh.." She said in her matter of fact tone. "I'm an attorney, the amount of sexual harassment cases that make it to trial and are winnable is negligible, the amount of money I would receive would be a drop in the bucket from what I make working for you. If I wanted to sue you, it wouldn't be for sexual harassment." With that she grabbed his face and kissed him.

Josh resisted at first but then returned her kiss softly and hesitantly at first, but then he got into it. Alex opened her mouth allowing Josh's tongue to enter, and he took advantage of it. Their tongues dancing together, fighting for space inside of her mouth.

Alex began to move her hips grinding against Josh's no fully hardened cock.

"Wait..." Josh said breathing heavily. "I can't treat you any better if we do this... I mean I can't give you a raise or anything."

"Shut the fuck up." Alex said kissing him again with the passion of their first. Tongues sliding into each other's mouth making out like they were lovers who had spent too much time apart.

Alex stopped them abruptly pulling away and staring at Josh. Josh thought that maybe she realized what she was doing and was stopping it. Instead she reached for her shirt and pulled it over her head, freeing her large breasts from the confines for the shirt. They stood there proudly, only a slight sag to them. You could tell now for sure that she got them done perfectly round and symmetrical, the small areolas didn't match the size of her breasts but he didn't care. He leaned forward and sucked hem into his mouth.

A moan came from Alex as he started sucking on one then the other, she wrapped her arms around his head pulling him in closer if that was possible. He went back and forth loving each one of them.

Alex was loving the feeling of his tongue on her breasts and grinding her pussy against the cock in his pants, feeling him get harder and harder. What she felt falling on the plane was nothing compared to what she was feeling now. She knew she wanted it and she had to have it.

She was in heaven at the moment. "Undo you pants." She said between moans.

"Huh?" Josh asked pulling away from her tits.

"Undo your fucking pants." She repeated a little more firmly getting off of his lap.

Josh did as he was ordered, removing his belt, unclasping his pants and pulling the fly down. At that moment Alex dropped to her knees, reaching her hand into his fly to fish out his cock. Finding it, she wrapped her hand around it, thinking to herself it felt even nicer in her hand. She freed his rock hard cock, looking at it's full 8 inches.

In one swift motion she slid it into her mouth, doing her best to circle him with her tongue. Josh, surprised, let out a moan, a sign she knew she had him where she wanted him. She started bobbing up and down on his member, going a little deeper into her warm mouth with each downward thrust. Sucking on his cock on up and down. She would stop at the top every once in a while an circle the head with her tongue, sliding it into his slit, tasting his pre-cum.

Josh for his part tried to focus on what was going on, he could see it, but he couldn't believe that this raven hair beauty was giving him to this point probably the best blow job he has had.

She continued her up and down motion occasionally sliding his cock into her throat. We she wasn't pushing it into her throat she would use her hand to jerk him off while she blew him.

Bobbing up and down, her warm mouth felt amazing. Forcing it down into he throat almost made me cum each time. But she was very careful not to let that happen. She wanted more, she wanted him inside of her, and she wanted that now.

She stopped sucking and stood up. Josh let out a small whine as he wanted her to continue what she was doing.

She smiled and walked away slowly, heading towards the large picture window that overlooked the city of Dallas from the 34th floor suite. Walking she slipped her fingers into the elastic of her shorts and started working them over her ass and down her legs. When she reached the window she had the off and had stepped out of them. Placing her hands on the window she bent over slightly, presenting her ass, and glistening pussy to Josh. Turning her head back to him and smiling.

"Well?" She asked. "Don't you want to know what it's like to fuck your assistant?"

Josh stood up as if on autopilot at this point and made his way towards her.

"Fuck me boss." She said sexily.

Josh couldn't help it at this point, he lined up his cock at her waiting pussy. He could feel the heat radiating from within her. He slowly started to push his cock inside of her. "Oh fuck" he heard her say under her breath. Farther he slides in feeling the wet velvety walls of her pussy accepting his cock in her.

"Fuck you feel amazing." She says breathlessly

"So do you." Josh replied honestly.

"If I had known about this I would have let you fuck me a lot sooner."

"Oh yeah?" Josh replied. "How much sooner?"

"The fucking interview." She said breathing heavily

Josh feeling more confident slowly started fucking her, picking up speed as he went. Each thrust felt better than the one before it. Alex was bracing herself against the window moaning into it, telling her boss, and now lover how much she did."

"Fuck you feel so good." She would say. "Just like that." After a few more thrusts. She would moan her appreciation.

Josh for his part was enjoying how it felt to be inside of her. She would contract her pussy walls on every thrust sending him to the next lever, making her feel tighter. He wouldn't last much longer at this rate and wanted this experience to last as long as possible.

In one motion Josh sunk all the way in and pulled out of her warm tunnel. A whine came from Alex's lips missing the cock that once filled her, but was soon followed by more moans as she felt the warmth of Josh's tongue enter her.

"Fuck" she said as his tongue went to work on her pussy and clit. Moving one hand from the window she reached around and pushed Josh's face deeper into her. "Oh god fuck yes." Was the only thing she could work out as Josh circled, nibbled and sucked on her clit. Her knees almost buckled from the pleasure when she felt a finger enter her tight ass suddenly as well.

"OH FUCK." She yelled. Causing Josh to stop. "Don't you dare fucking stop." She shot at him, and he continued on his assault on her pussy and ass. "Fuck yes I love when people play with my ass!' She yelled as Josh's finger explored a little more. "You can fuck it too if you want." She said panting, enjoying the experience.

Josh smiled to himself. Sliding his tongue as deep into her cunt as he could and sucking and licking on his way out, all while his finger moved in and out of his new loves tight little asshole. He was listening to Alex talk to him, loving it, If at all possible it was making him harder. He wanted to be back inside of her. He wanted to fuck her like his life depended on it.

Just then he stopped and stood up. Alex prepared for him to re-enter her pussy or possibly even he ass. She was ready for it. So when he scooped her up and started carrying her to the bedroom it was a surprise. She wrapped her arm around his neck, and began kissing and biting at it.

Once in the bedroom he laid her down on his bed. This was the first time he got to see her body from the front. She was perfectly toned and laying there looked completely vulnerable under his eyes. Her flat stomach made its way down to a perfectly defined pussy, void of any hair. He didn't really notice before, but he did now, her slightly tanned skin didn't have any tan lines to them.

He climbed on top of her and she wrapped her lags around his waist.

She bit her lip in anticipation of what was about to come. He couldn't help but notice how innocent she looked in that moment.

He lined up with her pussy again, and slowly slid his hard cock inside of her again. The innocence turned to desire as he started fucking her again. Moans started to fill the room as they began to make passionate love to each other, kissing each other between the moans and grunts. Joshs' cock diving in and out of Alex and her pussy accepting each thrust.

"Oh god yes, fuck yes, just like that." Alex would moan. While Josh continued his cock assault on her soft pussy. Her legs and arms wrapping around him, nails scratching his back lightly. "Oh fuck." She moaned.

"God you feel so amazing. Fuck." Josh says in response to Alex's moans of pleasure.

"Don't ever stop fucking me." She says breathing heavily

"We eventually have to go back to work." Josh quips

Laughing she pulls him down and kisses him deeply. "You can fuck me there too."

They continue this action for a while, until Alex breaks the embrace. "I want to be on top." And then a swift movement and Josh rolls them over, with Alex now on top riding her new found cock.

She gets settled and used to the new feeling and slowly start bouncing her hips up and down on Josh, speeding up the pace a little bit at the time. Her arms supported on his chest, she rides his cock moaning and biting her lip. Feeling him deep inside of her. She slides all the way down his cock, and then back up again. Feeling every inch of him. Leaning forward to kiss him again she picks up the pace fucking him now, milking his cock for all it is worth.

He can feel her doing it again. Tightening the walls of her pussy when she lifts up and then releasing when she slides back down.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to cum inside you."

"I would prefer it in my mouth." She says heavy breathing. "Or on my tits." I'll let you decide.

The thoughts going through his head now were endless. He could feel it building up inside him he wasn't going to last much longer. He abruptly stops her to flip her back over, pulling his cock out and jerking it the last few times to get it going.

She moans loudly and pushes up with her hind legs now trembling and shaking from the sudden retreat of his cock. Her orgasim subsides just in time for his to begin and he fires rope after rope of his cum onto her body, some of it even reaching the underside of her chin. The last little bit coming out directly above her pussy lips. A few more tugs to make sure he got it all out and then he rolls over to lay beside Alex, both panting to catch their breath.

Alex is the first to speak."Fuck you came a lot. That thing is a cannon."

Josh chuckled a bit. "It's been a while."

"When I said you could cum on my tits I thought you were going to put your cock over me and cum. Not go for a distance shooting record." She said moving her right arm to collect the cum from under her chin and then slide her finger into her mouth. "That was pretty impressive."

"I aim to please." He said rolling onto his side to look at her.

"I'm glad you didn't cum in my mouth. You might have killed me."

"Yeah and we can't have that now can we."

"That would be your problem. I would have died happy." Continuing to rub her hands up and down her body collecting the cum and putting it in her mouth.

"So I lied to you earlier." Josh said

"About?"

"That raise..." Josh retorted. "You can definitely have one."

She slapped his chest but they both laughed, Josh rolled back onto his back and Alex curled up next to him.

Josh wasn't sure when he dozed off but the next thing he knew light was starting to shine in through the window. Alex was still next to him breathing softly, sound asleep. He moved slowly trying not to disturb her, she rolled away from him allowing him to get out to the bed easier.

He headed toward the shower and stopped by the bedside table, looking at the phone he decided to order some breakfast and mimosas to start the day off right. He also informed them that he planned on checking out around 10:30 to please have the car waiting. They insured that they would.

Once in the shower he pondered what this would mean for the two of them going forward, would it be awkward around the office now? Concerns circled his head, but he would bring it up later he guessed. For now all he cared about was the nice hot shower.

Lost in his own thoughts he lost track of time and suddenly remembered he had ordered room service. Getting out of the shower he sees Alex up and moving, still naked and still just as gorgeous.

"I was packing to leave when I heard the elevator, the bellman dropped this off for us."

"Yeah, I ordered it before I got in the shower. Did you sign for it?"

"Yeah."

"Did you tip him?"

"He got to see me naked does that count?" She responded

"Fair point..." Josh said, slightly impressed with her exibitionism.

"I did tip him too though."

"Ok good."

"I told you that the bellman saw me naked and you didn't even flinch."

"It's your body." Josh said plainly

"Hm." Alex said not sure how to take it. "Most guys sleep with me and become very attached. I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty good at sex."

"You are pretty good at it, but you aren't mine to become attached to."

"I could be." She said sitting on the bed spreading her legs and slowly rubbing her pussy.

"Tempting." Josh replied. He cock getting noticeably harder. "We should probably eat though before everything gets cold."

There was something in the air during breakfast, not really tension but they weren't really relaxed either. They crossed the boss/assistant boundary last night and they would need to talk about it, and talk about it soon. They both knew that, but for now they just enjoyed the small talk, breakfast and mimosas.

After breakfast was done they both got dressed and finished getting ready to leave. At about 10:15 the bellman came up to grab their bags. He turned red when he saw Alex and made an awkward smile. He quickly loaded the bags and got back in the elevator.

"Was that the one?" Josh asked.

"What gave it away?"

"Just a guess."

They spent the last few minutes making sure they had everything and when the elevator returned they climbed on board and started down.

They both spoke at the same time. "Listen..." she said, "I want to..." him.

They laughed. "Go ahead." Josh said

"I just wanted to say, about last night..."

"Listen it was..."

"Let me finish." She admonished. "I didn't fuck you to try and get ahead."

Another pause this time Josh wasn't going to say anything.

"I fucked you because I wanted to... I will fuck you again because I want to, this isn't career advancement for me. I also don't want the whole office to know, and I don't want to date you. I want simple no strings attached sex."

Josh thought for a minute about what she had just said.

"Ok..." he finally said. "I'm still giving you that raise." They both started laughing as she slapped his arm.

The elevator got to the bottom and they were still laughing on their way to the car. The bellman from before was there waiting for them and opened the door. Still smiling and still beat red. They both slid into the town car.

"How good of a look at you naked did you give that poor kid?"

"I may have gotten a little close when I was signing the receipt." Alex replied with a devilish grin

"You're pure evil."

"He's going to jerk off to me later."

"He probably already did."

"Maybe." The car started pulling away. "Have you ever fucked on the plane?"

"No, honestly that was the first time I had flown on it without my folks."

"Do you want to fuck on the plane?"

"It's only a 35-40 minute flight back, we only cruise for maybe 15 minutes."

"Well that's unfortunate."

They rode in silence for a while headed down the highway towards the airport.

"New York is a further flight, 3 and a half hours roughly." Josh said breaking the silence