The Life of June

Story Info
A woman looks back on her life and loves.
7.1k words
4.61
12.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people will not appreciate the story I am about to tell. Some will understand how it could happen. A very few will appreciate it. Nevertheless it is time I confess and tell all. I am old and tired and no longer give a damn what people think of me. My life has been filled with love and hate, laughter and tears, lightness and darkness. I wish to tell you some of what transpired when I was young. Let us start by introduction,

My name is June. I was born on June 1st, 1939, in rural Missouri. You could have said that we were poor but we didn't realize that. We lived off the land and had everything we needed. My Papa worked whatever job he could find, repaired anything anyone had that was broken. We had a large vegetable garden and not only fed ourselves but had a roadside stand where we kids sold the excess. That, along with chickens and my two brothers who were prolific hunters of small game meant that we ate well compared to some. I was the youngest and my brothers, Jim and Albert, were twins and two years older than me. My sister Pearl was two years older than them.

Now, please understand that there was nothing strange in my upbringing. We went to school, to Church on Sunday morning, said grace before every meal, we thought we were normal. Now we did see each other naked, especially as kids but there was no sexualization of it. As kids, you often bathed together or skinny dipped in the river. It was no big deal. Well, until it was.

In 1955, when my brothers were seniors and I was a sophomore, we came home to find our mother was gone. Papa and Pearl were working, he at a garage up on the highway and her at a diner next door to that. As the boys looked outside for Momma I decided to check a hunch, a gut feeling that was more like a big knot in my stomach. Her clothes, well most of them, were gone, along with her few shoes (although she left the boots) and what few personal treasures she owned. Momma had left us.

When Papa and Pearl got home, I'd fixed dinner and tried to act normal. Of course Pa was crushed. Pearl and I tried to console him but he just cried silently on the back porch. My brothers got angry about it and Pearl and I just tried to hold everything together. The next day life went on. Papa never spoke of her ill, just didn't speak of her at all.

Well my brothers had visions of a bright future and after graduating, joined the new US Air Force. Pearl and I stayed and kept the place running. In 1957 I turned eighteen and graduated. One night, Pa had gone to bed leaving Pearl and I sitting on the back porch listening to nature and talking. Of course the subject was boys. She had a beau and I was looking for one.

"Oh gosh," I said, "It's not like I'd know what to do with one anyways."

"What do you mean?" Pearl asked. "You do what comes naturally, you make love."

"Not till we're married!" I protested, "I mean what do I do to keep him till then?"

"You kiss and cuddle, silly. You tease him. You touch him and he touches you."

"I've never done that. I don't know how and would probably mess it up."

Pearl was quiet for a moment then held out her hand, "Come with me." she said.

We went into the bedroom we shared and she whispered in the dark, "Let's pretend I am your boyfriend and practice kissing."

I was startled by her touch, her palm on my cheek and her gentle kiss. I was also excited. We stood there and kissed for a long time. I grew to like kissing and hungered for her lips when she paused. She embraced me and now as we kissed I felt her arms around me, holding me close. My heart beat faster and I slipped my arms around her waist.

"Boys are going to want to touch your skin, like this..." she whispered as her hands slid under my blouse. She caressed my waist and back, sliding higher until they reached my bra strap. Deftly she unhooked it and her hand slid around my ribcage to lift my bra aside and suddenly she was cupping and kneading my breasts. My heart was pounding and my breathing came in gasps as her kisses became deeper and longer. I felt her tease my lips with the tip of her tongue or the playful nibble of her teeth on my lower lip. My head was swimming in strange and exciting emotions as she performed her magic.

Some way, somehow she soon had me stripped and naked on the bed. She had stripped as well and lay next to me, kissing my breasts and caressing my hips and thighs. I was hers. I didn't know what was happening, or what was coming. But I was hers.

"Your man's pecker will be gloriously stiff and swollen. And he is going to do this with it..."

She lifted my legs and knelt between them and I felt her playing with my pussy. Then she thrust forward with her hips and drove her thumb into me.

I gasped and would have cried out but for her hand across my mouth. She humped me using her fist and thumb to fuck me. Each thrust of her hips against her fist shoving her thumb into me thrilled me and I pushed her hand aside. I grasped her face and kissed her.

"Don't stop!" I begged. "It feels so good!"

Pearl smiled and continued to fuck me with her thumb until I had my first orgasm. I covered my mouth with both hands as I groaned and cried.

Pearl held me for a while, then pulled the covers over us and I fell asleep cradled in her arms.

When I awoke, my head was on Pearl's breast and my arm about her waist. It felt so good and natural that I didn't care about convention. We kissed and dressed then began our day. I made breakfast as Pearl and Papa did chores. They went to work and I sold produce at the roadside stand. That night we made love again.

This time she lay next to me and used her fingers on and in my pussy. I had an even bigger orgasm and screamed into my pillow. Then I begged to do her. We switched places and as I explored and played with her pussy I found it amazing and beautiful. She had to guide me and yet I couldn't manage to bring her to orgasm.

"There is one more thing we could try, if you're willing..." she said grinning.

"Tell me what to do!" I begged.

"Lie down between my legs and kiss my pussy." she said. "Go ahead, I washed."

Well I was eager and did as she asked. Besides, I trusted Pearl completely. I loved the way her pussy looked, smelled and tasted. As she taught me, I discovered a whole new world. I focused on doing what seemed to please her and when Pearl orgasmed, I was thrilled. I realized I had made her climax. Me. I did it. I decided that I liked doing this to her. I also decided that I wanted more.

Pearl and I continued to pretend everything was normal during the day but made love every night that week. But come the weekend, well... Everything changed again.

We were making love Friday night in Pearl's bed. We thought we were being quiet but apparently, not quiet enough and our Father surprised us. We were caught in flagrante delicto as it were and could not deny it. But we never had a chance. flew into a rage and proclaimed he was going to prove we were wrong, prove that better pleasures awaited us.

Before I knew it, or could react, Papa grabbed Pearl and bent her over on top of me. As I squirmed I ended up with my face between her legs. I watched in shock as Pa's big, stiff pecker came into view and he shoved it into her pussy. Pearl gasped.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. "Oh you're so big! Ohhh that feels so good!"

I was shocked that she wasn't crying.

Papa was soon thrusting in and out faster and faster and her wetness coated his cock and oozed out of her pussy. I felt Pearl playing with my pussy and soon her fingers were pumping in and out. I stared in awe as I realized that they were truly fucking right on top of me and I suddenly desired to feel that cock pumping in and out of me.

Papa bellowed and Pearl moaned loudly. He stood still, buried deep inside her for a moment then relaxed. As he leaned back a little, his cock slipped from her pussy and I stared in the dim lamplight at her beautiful, freshly fucked pussy. Her lips were wet, red and plastered against her labia and a white trickle seeped from her vagina. It oozed lower and then hung there. I don't know why, but I licked it.

It tasted of her, and I realized, of him. It was salty but not unpleasant. More seeped out and I licked this up as well. And each time I noticed Pearl would twitch as I did. I licked her several more times before she got up and went to Pa.

He was sitting on my bed staring numbly at us. Pearl knelt in front of him and began to kiss and lick his cock. He didn't protest and soon was big and stiff again. Pearl was sucking and licking faster and faster. Sometimes bobbing her head up and down. Papa was staring at her as I stood and moved closer. His eyes finally turned to me and he looked at my breasts. I could almost feel them tingle under his eyes.

Now at this time I stood about 5'6", weighed somewhere around 125 pounds and had large breasts for the time and my age. I might have been a D cup but they were young, firm and erect. And I so wanted him to touch them. As if reading my mind, his right hand slowly rose to cup and squeeze my left breast.

"Ohhhh..." I sighed.

Pearl released his cock and stood. Placing her hands on my shoulders she guided me around in front of him. I stared at his stiff cock and big knob. I wanted it and feared it as well.

"Straddle him... Sit in his lap." Pearl whispered in my ear and I did.

She gripped his cock and guided him to my pussy. I was staring in his eyes as he entered me.

It only hurt for a moment and then it felt wonderful. I felt his cock sliding slowly up inside of me. I was smiling and sighing. Pearl caressed my hips and back and coached me to slide up and down. The more I did, the easier it became and the better it felt.

I put my arms around his neck and he dropped his head to kiss and suck on my breasts. I was in heaven. I realised that I could easily orgasm and tried to go faster. Then Pa wrapped his arms around me and stood. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my weight sank me fully down onto his cock.

He turned and laid me on my bed and as I spread my legs he began to fuck me harder and faster. My breasts bounced and gasped for air as he fucked me. I felt my orgasm coming and cried out loudly.

It was fantastic! I felt it in every fiber of my being. From my pussy it spread to my scalp and toes. I was surprised a few seconds later when I felt his cock spurting, splashing warm spunk inside of me. I reveled in it.

Pa, when he had spent himself, rose up and backed away, he seemed unsteady and put one hand on the wall. I put my hand on my pussy and felt the wetness. It pleased me in some strange way and I realised I was a woman now.

"Thank you Papa." I said and smiled "That felt sooo good!"

Pa seemed tired and Pearl helped him into her bed, making shushing sounds as he protested. She kissed him, not on the cheek as usual but full on the lips. Like a lover. She pulled the covers up to his waist, blew out the lamp, and came to me.

"You've fucked him before!" I whispered harshly, "What's going on?"

Instead of answering me, Pearl kissed me. A deep, long kiss. Her hand caressed my wet pussy and I felt her fingers spreading me wide and penetrating. I stifled a moan and a moment later she lifted her hand to her face. Her fingers were covered in thick white spunk. I trembled as she sucked one clean then she offered the other to me.

I couldn't resist and eagerly sucked it clean. But before I could swallow Pearl grabbed my head and kissed me. This time open mouthed and her tongue wormed its way in. I tasted Pa's spunk as well as my own wetness and the whole thing was wonderful. I lay back as she went down between my legs and licked my pussy clean. I covered my face with my pillow as I climaxed. Pearl crouched above me and we kissed some more. The taste of myself on her face was exciting, taboo and thrilling.

After a bit, when Pa began to snore, Pearl took me to the kitchen where we could talk.

She set a bucket on the floor and put the kettle on. She explained that after the water was boiled pure and cooled we would douche as we squatted over the bucket. She said we had to do this after a fella climaxed in us to reduce the chance of pregnancy. She also admitted she had fucked Pa often, twice this past week.

"Look, he was crushed when Momma left, he didn't feel like going to work or doin' chores or even eating," she said "What I did was make him feel like a man again."

"But we ain't supposed to have sex with our Pa..."

"But we had sex, you an' me. And we're both women. That's called lesbianism. But I figure it don't matter anyhow."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I figure the Bible is written by men, and men always slant things to fit their view. So I think, would it be kind, right, just and fair to do this? To help Pa heal? And my answer was yes. So I did it and so did you."

I thought about this a minute or two. It did seem to make sense. And far from feeling guilty or sinful, making love to Pearl and then Pa made me feel good, and happy.

"Okay, say I agree with you. What next?"

"Well first off, we keep this a secret. Even Jim and Albert cain't know. Second, well we try not to get pregnant. And third, we keep Papa happy."

"I think I like that part!" I said. "His damn pecker looked so big it kinda scared me, but lord it felt good!"

Pearl smiled. "You did good. Real good. Fucking a man for the first time can be painful but you didn't hesitate, you went all for it. You even ate his spunk like a first class whore! Damn, that surprised me!"

"Well it seemed to be the natural thing to do and you both seemed to like it."

"Damn right I did!" Pearl said, smiling wickedly. "That was a first for me but it won't be the last."

We douched and Pearl poured us each a shot of rye.

"To you, Junie, on losing your virginity."

It burned and I coughed, but held out my glass for more.

"How did you know about... loving women?" I asked.

"Lesbianism? Oh well... I suppose you need to know. Momma was a secret lesbian.See, she married Papa because he was a friend and women are expected to get married and have kids and a home. But she said she never enjoyed sex with him. What she did enjoy was being a Mom. But finally she met another woman and they started having a secret affair. She wanted to run away with her but waited til you, the youngest, was growed up. She didn't say goodbye cus it would start a fight. So she slipped away like she did and I hope she's happy now."

I thought this over as I sipped the whisky. Something dawned on me and I looked at Pearl.

"She taught you how to do those things, didn't she?"

"Yes," she said without looking up. "We made love quite a few times. She said it was my education on sexuality. She didn't care if I loved a man or a woman, as long as I did it well and was happy."

I pondered this and an image of Pearl and Momma came to my mind, naked and lying in each other's arms in bed. Without thinking I blurted out,

"I wish I woulda had a chance to lay with her..."

"I know," Pearl said patting my arm. "I think she woulda if she'd stayed. But something happened that made her leave."

The next day Papa seemed uncomfortable around me at breakfast. When he and Pearl came home for dinner. It was the same. But around bedtime I went into my room and changed into a nightgown. Now it wasn't my best, but an older one on purpose. This one was thinner after years of washing and I had outgrown it. Now it was barely knee length and my bigger bust stretched the thin fabric and my nipples printed and even my areola were discernible. I walked into Papa's room as he was undressing.

"What are you doin' girl?" he asked.

"My duties." I said as I climbed into his bed. "In this family, when one of us can't do their chores, someone else steps up and fills in. Well I see something that needs doin'. Something that's been neglected, so I'm steppin' up to fill in."

"But child, I'm-" Papa started but Pearl interrupted him from the doorway.

"You ain't winnin' this one Pa," she said. "We discussed it and we figure it's the right thing to do."

"How so?"

"Well a man's got needs and if he ain't got a wife, he finds a woman," Pearl said. "likely a whore. But that means he's gotta pay, and runs the risk of getting the pox or something. Well, we're both clean an' healthy."

"But what if I get you pregnant?"

"We're watching our cycles and douching afterwards." I said simply. "Besides, we want it as bad as you do."

Pa gave in. Pearl went to sleep in her bed and I spent the night in Pa's bed. We made love and it was better than the night before. I climaxed twice and Pa twice as well. When he fell asleep, I slipped out and dutifully cleaned myself before going to sleep in my bed.

Over the following months, Pearl and I took turns making love to Papa. Occasionally we would make love to him at the same time on a Saturday night. These were particularly fun. Papa liked to lick pussy as much as I did. He would lie in bed and one of us would ride his cock while the other would sit on his face. Since his view was blocked, Pearl and I could caress each other's breasts and kiss. Sometimes when Papa was too tired for sex we would make love in Pearl's bed. I learned a great deal including how to suck dick, a talent I seemed to be adept at. Pearl and I figured that if we sucked Pa's cock first and swallowed his semen, we stood less chance of getting pregnant. I just happened to really like this as well.

This was my life until September of 1959 when Papa died. It was an accident at the garage and the owner gave Pearl and I $500 each as survivors. We discussed the farm and tried to get our brother's to give us their opinions, to no avail. It seems that once they got off the farm and found success in the Air Force, they wanted nothing to do with it. Oh, they still cared about us, but felt that we deserve the money from the farm and urged us to sell. In time we did. But first, Pearl and I fixed it up a bit and went into "business". Oh it was still a farm and a roadside produce stand in season, we just put something else up for sale... Ourselves.

We started with just out of towners, folks who didn't live around here and wouldn't know us. Folks were driving more on Highway 71 going to or from Arkansas. Usually it was one fella at a time, sometimes for both of us to share. Other times we each had a fella. Once or twice we teamed up to do three or four guys. The money was good and we replaced our beds with a full sized one in each room. Pearl had taken over Papa's room. What a fun time that was. We didn't have to take a client, we just picked the guys we wanted and let them know we were available for a fee. Most guys jumped at the chance.

Sometimes a guy would stop and try to tell us he was referred by a previous customer. We usually played dumb. We didn't want police showing up. We bought a case of condoms from a fella, the boxes turned out to have U.S. Army markings! I learned to put one on a fella while sucking dick and they didn't argue much.

One time in 1962, however, we had a car stop to buy produce and lemonade and the fellas in it were Blacks. Now neither Pearl nor I had a bigoted bone in our body and since it was late evening and no one else was around, we flirted with them and I dared to reach out and feel one fella's crotch. My god his cock felt huge! I unzipped his trousers and fished it out. It was big, dark and growing. I knelt and began kissing, licking and then sucking that big cock. I ended up using both hands to stroke it! In no time at all I was gasping and choking as it spurted a huge amount of cum at me. I swallowed some, more plastered my face, and dripped from my chin. I let him spray the last onto my dress bodice.

I stood up and walked over to the house. "I think I need to get out of this dress..." I said,

Pearl gave them the rundown. "If you want to spend the night, it's twenty dollars each and you can park the car around back. If you only want an hour, it's ten dollars each."

12