The life of Ted Pine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We will have occasions where we will play together in which case I would be the master but for the day-to-day, Izzy is the mistress. Mom had some questions which were answered to the best of our abilities. Aftercare and safewords were discussed and agreed on. Mom signed the contract as did Izzy and me. I took the contract and placed it in the safe then took a few steps to the right.

"Tonight we celebrate our new relationship. Mom, you probably know exactly where this is headed. I would like to remind you both that I'm to be referred to as Sir or Master." I said pulling the secret book to open the dungeon. Mom's face was aglow and Izzy's showed nervousness.

Mom ran in, quickly undressed, and kneeled in a service position. Izzy followed suit at a slower pace. Soon both were kneeling cent of the room, tall spine, head bowed, with hands on their lap with palms up. I waited a moment before slowly walking in. I grabbed the not that grandpa had left for me and quickly read it through twice. It caused me to smirk as it identified some of my mother's favorite toys.

I walk over to the pegboard and grab 2 sets of nipple clamps, 2 bits of rope, a flogger, and a few blindfolds. Laying everything on a cart near the girls I begin an inspection of them. Keeping a lookout for anything that may become worse if I'm not careful. The last thing I want to do is cause injury. Some marks are ok but nothing that would cause lasting issues.

"Slave, what were your previous master's rules for his dungeon? Say them out loud for your slave sister to learn."

Mom starts to list 3 rules of the dungeon as I apply nipple clamps to her breast. She lets out a little moan but finishes the rules. Rule #1, Only the master can enter the dungeon clothed and may not undress himself. Rule #2, Slaves are to ensure that everything is placed back in its proper place. Rule #3, The dungeon is to be cleaned of all bodily fluids by the slaves within 12 hours of the previous use.

"Very good slave, now slut repeat the rules that your slave has given you," I tell Izzy while clamping her nipples. Unlike mom, this is a new experience for her. "If she fails to repeat them properly it will be you who receives punishment." I direct towards mom. Unsurprisingly Izzy fails after the first rule. I bring the flogger down on my mother's breast. Her nipple clamps scurry away on the floor as she screams in pain and pleasure.

"Go grab your clamps and reapply them," I command before turning to Izzy. "Stand," I direct Izzy as I tie her up in rope with her wrist above her head and legs tied to separate posts giving me access to her pussy. Mom is back in service position with a light pink showing on her breast. I grab a butt plug and a vibrator from a drawer and head back to Izzy. "Tell her the rules again slave."

Mom repeats the rules as I insert the vibrator into Izzy's pussy. As Izzy begins to repeat the rules I turn the vibrator up to a medium speed. Squirming and unable to concentrate she messes up on the last rule. I grab mom by the nape of the neck and drag her to a spanking bench and restrain her to it. Her breast dangled off the other side so I added some weights to the clamps before grabbing a paddle from the collection on the wall.

"Count out loud each hit," I command. Mom counts as a well-trained sex slave should. "One sir, may I have another." 40 spanks later, 20 on each cheek, her ass is a warm red color. I walk in front of mom and give the command, "Open your mouth." When she does I insert the butt plug into her mouth and pinch her nostrils closed.

This causes her to try and breathe through her mouth which causes the butt plug to go further into her mouth, hitting the gag reflex, thus the desired effect of a well-lubricated plug is achieved. I take the butt plug and make my way back to Izzy. I start to withdraw the vibrator but decide to reinsert it, teasing her to a point. Walking behind her like a lion stalks his prey I shove the plug into her ass. She wails in pain for a moment before the vibrations in her pussy and my fingers rubbing her clit brings back the pleasure.

"Why is it so difficult for you to remember those rules? Do you enjoy pissing me off, slut?" I ask Izzy as I head to the drawer marked electro play. I retrieve a small black and red wand with the word 'stinger' on the shaft. With the press of a button, small blue arch sparks and pops like the sound of a taser. I've used a similar toy in the past so I know how it feels. The last item I grab before heading back to my sister is a ball gag.

"Still no answer bitch? Fine maybe after a few zaps, you'll be reminded of the rules." I zap her twice once on each nipple and am teasing her inner thighs when she speaks.

"Please sir, I remember the rules." She gasps fighting to muffle a moan of pleasure. Once again the last rule is her downfall. I withdraw the vibrator completely, no surprise it's soaked. A machine in the corner catches my eye and I drag it over to Izzy. I line up the dildo to her pussy so it will piston up and down. Setting the speed to a steady rhythm, I gag my sister before walking back to my wall of torture.

Mom knows that she is about to get another punishment because her daughter can't repeat simple rules. I grab a riding crop and head over to the woman still bent over the bench. 10 swings later her ass is radiating heat with the beginnings of a few bruises appearing. I unlatch her restraints and command to be undressed.

She moves quickly, not wanting to accumulate more punishment. I'm stripped naked and my clothes are folded neatly before I can even blink. I point to a table near Izzy and mom quickly lays down on her back. She is ordered to dangle her head off the edge of the table and wait. I flog the clamps off of Izzy causing a muffled scream and a violent convulsion as she loses control of her orgasm.

"Who told you, you could cum? You dirty whore. Who owns that pussy? Who allows you an orgasm?" I yell in fury.

"I'm sorry sir. I couldn't hold back any longer. You own me and my orgasms. I'm so sorry sir for taking what isn't mine." Izzy pleads through the ball gag.

I grab a cane off the wall. It's thin and wispy, it takes only a flick of the wrist to get the desired effect. 5 quick hits bring welts to Izzy's ass. Her screams bounce off the walls of the dungeon. I set the machine to a jackhammer speed causing her to wail in pleasure. I leave her and return to my mother. My cock, now hard as steel, even with her lips.

She opens her mouth wide as I slide into it. I'm easy at first but with Izzy's moans in my ears, I begin to throat fuck my mother. She's gagging and choking and before long she is covered in precum and spit. I exit her mouth and she responds with "Thank you master for using your servant."

I hand her the flogger and direct her to punish Izzy for her lack of concentration as I remove the butt plug and enter her ass. The machine is still pounding into her pussy and with my cock now in her, she is being double penetrated as mom flogged her breast. Her breath is labored, as I time my thrust in as the device pulls out. Between her yelps of pain and her moans, I'm at my limit.

"Cum for me, you filthy little slut!" I order as I begin firing my biggest load yet, deep in my sister's tight ass. No sooner had the command left my lips did Izzy let loose of her orgasm. She wailed, convulsed, and squirted before going limp in the ropes. I had mom stop the machine and grab the robes by the door. I held Izzy up while mom and I untied the ropes restraining her. Dressed in the fluffy robes we make our way to the master bedroom, with Izzy in my arms.

A hot bath has been drawn and a tray of food sat on a cart next to it. Izzy's eyes open as we lower her into the bath. She has a soft glow around her face that makes my knees go weak. I love this woman, my sister, more than I ever dreamed I could. The three of us cuddle together enjoying the fruit and cheese platter. With my girls by my side, I fall asleep.

When I awake, the tub is empty and the girls are drying my skin. Once dry, they help me to the bed. I lay on my stomach and the girls grab a bottle of massage oil. Izzy works my shoulders and back while mom works my limbs. This is their thank you gift/aftercare to me. The stress from work and our scene down in the dungeon has caused my muscles to tense and knot.

The first 10 minutes of the massage are painful, after that it's so calming and much needed I drift into a near coma. I sleep so soundly that when I awake in the morning I have only moved my right leg and arm to envelop Izzy. Mom is snuggled up to me on my left. As if sensing I was awake they begin to stir.

We shower together before mom goes to her own room to get ready for the day. Izzy and mom will be cleaning the dungeon while Morgan and I start planning the wedding. The days leading up to the wedding go by quickly without any issues. On the 29th Tim and Dave go to retrieve Bill and Chuck from the airport. As planned, Tim boards a jet to London to prepare for my trip.

Tim sends me a text prior to his takeoff to tell me that Dave will give me the complete debriefing on the flight over. Since the security business is the first on my trip it makes sense for the head of security to give me the debriefing. I had already glanced at the folder that Tim gave me a few days prior. I send a text back wishing him a safe journey and I will see him in a few days.

With the help of Chuck, Bill, and Morgan the wedding details are completed without an issue. On the night prior to the, I do's, Mom has been sent to me by Izzy to keep me company. Inbetween fucking we discuss marriage secrets. She saw how grandpa and grandma loved each other even with grandpa's success. She was also on the receiving end of how a man could be abusive with someone they say they love. It was a night filled with wisdom and orgasms, one I will never forget. Exhausted, we fell asleep twisted like a pretzel.

The big day I was restricted to my bedroom. When I awoke, I was alone for the first time in months. Jon brings me a traditional american breakfast and my laptop. He bows himself out leaving me once again alone. I sent my wife to be a good morning text and received an immediate response. She's having just as much issue staying away as I am. I ask Morgan to bring me the folder on my desk that her brother put together on the security company in London. After all I have nothing else to do might as well get a briefing of what awaits me in England.

I go through the file with a fine tooth comb. Reading and rereading the reports and data. Tim did well, I think to myself. The security does it's best to hire many veterans and even some former MI6 and CIA agents. On the list of the executives I see Dave is my COO, so I ask him to come up and join me for lunch later.

At lunch, Jon brings 2 bagged lunches before Dave arrives.

"You wanted to see me, Boss?" Dave asked as he entered my bedroom.

"Yes. I was going over the folder for the security company in London and saw your name as COO. I figured if anyone could give me a proper run down on the place it would be you." I replied, offering him a seat and lunch.

"Sir, I'm unable to give you that information at this time. I'm under strict instructions from your grandpa and Tim not to give you a proper briefing until we are in the air headed to London. Which by the way, we will have to leave immediately after the wedding tonight." He takes a bite out of his sandwich before continuing.

"Your wife and everyone else has been told the same thing 'something urgent has developed at the security office and we are needed immediately.'" He finishes before going in for another bite.

"What happened that needs my immediate attention?" I ask.

"I'm sorry sir. I'm unable to say. What I can say is that it affects the US and UK." That is all I'm able to get out of him before he is out the door.

Since we will be leaving as soon as the wedding is over I decide to pack our bags. I message Morgan to do the same but she said her bags were already packed and had been for the last couple days just in case. Jon takes the bags down to the chopper when they are ready. I lay out some comfy clothes for after the wedding. Jon with the help of some of the staff set up a dinner buffet for me, Chuck, Bill, and Anthony. We eat our dinner and Bill leads a toast with bourbon he poured us.

We drink in my honor, before we begin to get ready for the wedding. We all need showers and have plenty of time to kill. One by one we shower and shave, hanging out in our designated underwear (Anthony's "gifts" to us). They were all black: mine said "The Groom", Bill's said "Best man", Chuck's and Anthony's said "Grooms men" only Anthony's had glitter.

A photographer came in to get pictures of us getting ready. At the time we were in the middle of a mario kart tournament. She asked us if we could stand while we played so she could get the hilarious boxer briefs in the shot. After a few of those and a little bit of rough housing, we began to dress. At a quarter to 11pm, Bill was straightening my bow tie for the finale getting ready shot.

We headed to the backyard for the ceremony. The guest, made up of mostly employees and close friends, was already sitting patiently waiting. I issued a quick reminder that due to it being New Years everyone was to stay the night. I mentioned that though Izzy, Morgan, and I would be leaving immediately after the ceremony, they were to party and enjoy the celebrations.

At 11:45, the music I've been longing to hear began to play from the string quartet. Everyone stood and I let out a shaky breath. Bill luckily was there to calm my nerves just as he had at grandpa Kenny's funeral. Izzy, my sister, my soon to be wife, my soul mate was breathtakingly beautiful as she slowly walked down the path. Her dress was form fitting with a bejeweled bust. To say she looked like a model would be an insult. She was the definition of beauty and she was mine.

The service lasted all of 14 minutes, we counted down the New Year and the first kiss. With 15 seconds left the pastor said those long awaited lines "You may kiss the bride."

I drew Izzy into a long, deep kiss right as the clock struck midnight. The kiss started fireworks in my soul as well as in the sky of our back yard. I smiled to myself as the thought of how awesome those pictures were going to be. When we pulled apart the pastor yelled in a bull horn "May I be the first to introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Ted Pine and Happy New Year." He then blasted the siren as our friends, family, and employees cheered.

I swept my bride off of her feet and carried her all the way up stairs to the master bedroom. Once in the room, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I wanted to lay her on the bed and fuck her till the morning came but we had a plane to catch. We laid our wedding outfits on the bed, changed into our travel clothes and headed to meet Dave and Morgan already in the helicopter.

The flight over Nashville to the airport was awesome. Fireworks exploded all around us. Izzy stayed in my lap the entire flight to the plane. I'm shocked at the size of the plane waiting for us. Morgan tells me it is an Airbus A380 that has been remodeled for private use. The main floor has a full dining room, kitchen, living room, and crew cabins. The upper level contains a conference room with a connected office, 2 guest cabins, and the master suit. In other words it's a flying home.

Our flight crew welcomes us aboard. Jake and his sister Jane are our pilots, Kathy and Steven are the flight hosts. We take our seats in the living room and wait for take off. Once in the air Kathy and Steven take our luggage to our rooms. Dave brings Morgan, Izzy, and I to the conference room where he opens a secured briefcase to pull out 3 thick folders. All 3 have our names on them and are marked classified.

At the front of my folder is a British birth certificate with an official seal. Next is a British passport bearing my name. Last personal document before the business information is a hand written letter of invitation from the Queen herself. I'm about to ask a question about the authenticity of the documents when Dave cuts me off.

"To answer your first question, yes those are valid and legal birth certificates. In order for you to be able to serve in the security realm that our company operates in you have to have several different birth certificates and passports. As for the letter from her majesty, It was hand delivered to Tim earlier this week by the Queen's chief of staff. Any questions before I move on?"

"Just one, why would the Queen want to meet me?" I ask in complete shock.

"Simple answer is she wants to thank you for our security teams efforts throughout the years. More complicated answer is what our security company actually does. We technically operate within the grey area of the law. When governments of the US, UK, and other allies cannot make a move due to possibly causing war, we are called in. When we land in London in 10 hrs we have a meeting at MI6 with their chief, the chief of the CIA, and a few other top intelligence agencies chiefs." He takes a swig of water before continuing the general rundown.

After an hour of briefing of the current situation that's got us on the express flight, Kathy brings us a pot of coffee and a few scones. She informs us that it's 8am in england and we should try to get some rest before noon so we don't experience jet lag.

We break for a 4 hour nap and head to our rooms. Once I lock the doors to mine and Izzy's room I tear her clothes off. I want to make slow passionate love to my wife. Joining the mile high club is just a bonus. I mark every inch of her tender skin with a kiss. She's already puddy in my hands. Her hips shift back in forth unable to stay still. I twisted a nipple and she stifled a moan as her back arched.

One of my fingers enters her sweet pussy and comes out dripping with need. I bring my finger to her lips and she sucks it dry. My steal like rod slowly drills into my sister for the first time as my wife. While we kiss, she moans as I bottom out. I use my full length in long slow strokes. Her kisses become more wanton as lust over takes her. I know she can feel every vein, bump, and ridge of my cock. She breaks the kiss as she has a mini orgasm.

When her eyes reopen and focus on mine. I see a deep love and a hell of alot of lust. Knowing I could go all night at this pace, but remembering Kathy's warning, I pick up the speed. My need is building fast as I pound into the woman I love. We cum at the same time. Our bodys covered in sweat we passed out still connected by my cock and her spasming pussy.

Morgan wakes us up at 6am Home time, 12 noon UK time. She giggles something about filling a noise complaint, and pushes us towards the shower. The 3 of us shower together intimate grabs and brushes of flesh our all that is permitted as we are already running behind for lunch. When we dried off Morgan told me to wear a semi casual suit. We had a virtual meeting after lunch.

Lunch was light but delicious. We are about halfway there. After Lunch Dave and Steven are taking over in the cockpit so Jake and Jane can get in 4 hours of sleep before needing to land the aircraft. I don't know how much sleep they're going to get when I hear Jane's screams of ecstasy over her brother's cock. Morgan's comments from this morning make complete sense now. A smile curls on my face as me, Izzy, and Morgan make our way to the conference room for our virtual meeting.

Morgan dials in the number and in a few minutes the Presidential Seal appears on the monitor. We receive audio first from a white house secret service man. "The president will be with you soon." I look at Morgan with child-like shock. The president appears on the screen with a grin a mile wide.