The Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their eyes met again, Andre whispered hoarsely "take ... take off your top."

"No!" she said in disbelief, almost laughing again.

"Ms. Denton ... take it off," he repeated a little more firmly.

Carmen stood silently staring at Andre. She felt naked as it was. She felt disarmed by his utter lack of guile, his directness, and the hunger in his voice. But to go any further ... this was just reckless. But it seemed that she had already crossed a line with him, and she wondered if there could be any going back.

"Well first of all sweetheart, if you call me `Ms. Denton' one more time, I am going to plant my knee right between those big pretty balls. Call me Carmen, sugar, and you just might get somewhere." She softened her tone and continued "... secondly ... secondly, ... you first. You take off your top, ... and I will consider ... I will think about possibly doing what you say."

Andre did not hesitate. He ripped off his tank top and tossed it onto the wet cement. His bare arms and chest flexed as he settled back into his chair. His abs looked delicious. She thought he must be one of those swimmers that shaves their body. That gave her a momentary pause as she considered his shaven chest and abs, wondering what he might feel like against her. With his shirt out of the way, Carmen could now see an unobstructed view of Andre's erection trying to escape his shorts. Through the straining lycra, Carmen could distinctly see the fat corona of Andre's glans as it crowned the veiny shaft of his swollen cock.

Andre was watching her and waiting.

Carmen contemplated his face, his eyes, and his tense and beautiful body. She realized with a start that she had sort of made a deal. She tentatively began to reach behind her back with both hands to untie her top when Andre spoke again.

"Wait!" he begged. "Look at me first. Look at me and tell me again ... tell me that you ... you like me again. Tell me you L ... tell me you like me ... please ... say it ..."

Carmen had noticed his uncertainty before Andre said the word "like." She could sense he wanted something more but was embarrassed to say it. He was embarrassed to say the word "love" because it seemed so ... well, ridiculous. Obviously, they were not in love. But clearly, in his fantasy, he wanted her to say that she loved him.

"Oh baby," she cooed. "Oh, you sweet boy. You sweet, ridiculous boy."

Carmen once again slowly reached behind her back as she looked into his sad eyes.

"I love you Andre."

He looked so vulnerable and excited she thought he might explode.

"I love you baby" she said softly, staring into his eyes as she pulled the string and her top sprung free of her breasts.

She could see Andre becoming more engorged as he moaned. Andre could not take his eyes away from Carmen's naked breasts as she stood topless in front of him.

"I love you," she crooned again.

Andre was gripping the arms of his lifeguard chair, his knuckles growing white. She knew he wanted to touch her or to touch his own cock. He looked crazy with desire. Suddenly he stood up very unsteadily; his body looking magnificent and his throbbing erection trying to escape his shorts.

Carmen took a step closer to him. She seemed only inches away from him.

"Touch me," he begged softly.

She nervously knelt in front of Andre, still not sure she meant to be doing any of this. How far did she intend to go? Andre would probably come the second she touched him, ... so ...she tentatively traced her fingers on his gorgeous thighs.

"Yes?" she asked "like this?"

"mmm ... uuhnn" Andre groaned "yes, ... god yes ... Ms.... Carmen, touch me. Touch me ... you fucking slut!"

She wanted to keep touching his body but knew she was going to far. Nervously, she could not help smiling as she caressed his tense abs and chest muscles. Without really thinking it through she found herself gently letting her fingers trace his cock, through his shorts.

As Andre breathed loudly and begged for more Carmen pulled back trying to figure out what she was doing, having already done too much. Carmen looked up at his eyes, his mouth, his chest and then her eyes settled on his swelling, eager cock, inches away from her. What the fuck was she doing?

Before Andre resorted to begging, Carmen began to curl her fingers into the waist band of his shorts, gently pulling down to expose his cock to the cool evening air. She wanted to see and to touch and to feel her mouth on him.

"Carmen, look at me again ... please ... tell me again ... say it ..." He begged her.

She looked up into his eyes and said slowly and steadily "I love you. I love you Andre."

"Now suck my cock, you ..." he startled her with his change of tone. Carmen understood. He wanted to call her names but now he was now afraid. She tried not to smirk.

"Say it, baby. You can call me a whore. You can call me your slut or your fuck toy."

"I Love you Andre," She moaned as she said it.

"Suck my cock, cunt! Put your mouth on my cock you little slut!" He demanded; desperation and desire in every syllable.

Carmen pulled his shorts halfway down his beautiful thighs as his thick cock bounced free at last. The shiny crimson head looked ready to burst with excitement, with pre-cum dribbling in the light. Carmen smiled as she caressed his glutes and thighs, and finally grasped the base of his cock in her hand. Carmen looked up in Andre's eyes again and said slowly, "I love you, baby" before taking him in her mouth, moaning softly as she did so.

"Tell me why ... why you like me ..." Andre asked of the beautiful kneeling woman obediently sucking his cock. "Talk to me."

Carmen opened her eyes, grasped his shaft in her hand and looked up at him.

"I like your eyes. Your face," she paused to lick his balls softly as she hummed so he could feel the vibrations. "I like the way you smile at me ... shyly, when I flirt with you." She paused again while she caressed him with her hand, "I love your sexy voice ... and I love your hot ass." "I really love your pretty cock," She lustfully took him in her mouth again and moaned for him.

"Say it again, you hot little slut!" his voice quaking with emotion.

She briefly came up for air.

"I love you, sugar."

Carmen had never blown a man with this much abandon. She lost herself in the taste and feel of his cock as she fondled his balls and caressed his ass. She made vulgar sounds as she worked Andre's cock in her mouth. She moaned as she licked his shaft and ran her tongue over his glans. The vibrations of her moans were driving Andre crazy. She even tried to take him into her throat a little, but it was too much. She lost herself in the pleasure of the feel of his warm cock against her cheek, her lips, her tongue. Carmen paused every now and then to tell him "I love you" which made him thrust and moan with excitement. She began to stare into his eyes as she tongued his frenulum in slow massaging circles, murmuring "I love you baby" with his balls cupped gently in one hand and her other hand slowly caressing his shaft.

"Fucking slut! Suck that cock you greedy, hot, little pig! Look at your fucking hot ass and your fucking amazing tits, sucking my cock like that you fucking cum-hungry cunt! I love your pretty mouth on my cock, you sexy ass bitch!" he groaned hoarsely as he tried not to come.

Carmen sucked slowly on Andre's cock as he called her filthy names. She lovingly slid her mouth up and down on his hard, warm, throbbing shaft. Her eyes watered as she felt the pressure of the head of his cock against the opening of her throat. Just as Carmen began to imagine her lips around the base of Andre's shaft, Andre roughly placed his strong hands on the sides of her face and pulled his cock suddenly and noisily out of her mouth.

Carmen gasped in surprise, feeling very mistreated; her face a mess.

Andre was breathing heavily as he stepped back from the kneeling, topless woman who had been so obedient and submissive to his needs. He stepped clumsily out of his shorts as they fell on the cement.

Carmen was apprehensive. She had decided ... she had submitted... to blow Andre; just to suck him off. But she was definitely not planning on getting fucked by this college boy. He was not going to be inside her. This was wildly over the line for her.

"What are you doing, Andre?" she asked with a sardonic inflection. "I did not say you could fuck me, baby boy."

Andre ignored her. Andre bent from the waist and snatched a thick exercise pad off the floor and flopped it noisily on top of a chest high wooden cabinet. He turned back to face Carmen, still kneeling on the pool deck. Andre's tense body shone in the half-light of the closed facility. His swollen cock glistened with pre-cum and Carmen's drool. She could still taste him.

"Stop. Wait. Andre, what the fuck are you doing? What is it you think you are about to do?"

Again, Andre ignored her. He strode back to the kneeling woman and gently lifted her in his powerful arms.

"whoa, whoa, whoa ..." She complained. The sound of her protest excited him deeply.

Andre placed Carmen's gorgeous, round bottom on the edge of the exercise mat on top of the cabinet and gently pushed her backwards until she leaned back on her elbows. His face was between her knees.

"STOP it you fucker!" She cried out again. Carmen was nearly naked, on her back, on top of a cabinet, with a college boy between her thighs, and he was ignoring the word "stop." Was he about to force himself on her? She was on the verge of panic.

Andre planted a warm kiss on the soft skin of Carmen's inner thigh and looked up at her face "You want me to stop?"

She really did not. She realized now he was trying to "go down" on her and she was suddenly very ready for that. Carmen's eyes fluttered closed. Her mouth was open. Her head lolled back as she moaned her assent. "oh, sugar ... go on ... jesus. Go ahead baby, please. Kiss me there..."

Andre caressed her calves and thighs with his strong hands. He kissed her knees and her inner thighs, slowly moving closer to Carmen's sex. Carmen looked down at his handsome face through half-open eyelids, imagining his mouth on her. Silently urging him on as she moaned softly. She reached with her right hand and began to caress his head, encouraging him to move closer to her pussy. He took his time getting there.

Andre took hold of the knotted bikini string on Carmen's right hip and gave a small tug. As the tiny piece of lycra sprung free, Carmen's pussy was completely naked for Andre. He gazed at her sex with a dazed smile for a moment. She was bare, pink, and glistening with arousal. Andre leaned in and kissed her mons and gently licked her labia as her hips began to thrust involuntarily. Finally, he began to kiss and tongue her inner lips as Carmen moaned out loud.

"Ye-e-ss, baby ... oh, please ..." she cried and prayed he would continue.

Andre paused, his lips shiny with her wetness, "You want me to keep going?" He toyed with her.

"yes. You. fucking ... beautiful ... stupid ... asshole!" Her voice sounded raw.

"Then say it ..." he asked quietly.

Carmen looked at his sad, handsome face again. She grasped her knees in her hands and spread her thighs for him. Her pussy lips were swelling and opening in anticipation. She spoke more softly and warmly this time, "I love you baby. I love you. Now lick my pussy, you big, gorgeous idiot! Please put that sweet mouth back where it belongs!"

As Andre pressed his open lips and tongue against her excited labia, Carmen tried to say it again but trailed off into a moans and mindless exclamations, "I - l- luh- luh- uh oh fuck ... oh baby... oh god ... yes, uh mm mmm ...!" Finally it came out a bit loud and out of control "I LOVE YOU ....uhm uh uh ... oh fuck!" The moment she said it, Andre's enthusiasm intensified as he pleasured her with his lips and tongue with a soft, firm, rhythmic pressure, pausing to tease her and to slide his tongue inside the warmth of her body.

Carmen was gripping the sides of his handsome head with her hands as she moaned and cried incomprehensibly. She was desperately on the verge of release as she felt Andre teasing her bottom with a lubricated finger. She wanted to tell him to stop but was surprised at the thrill that coursed through her as he fingered her bottom while he continued licking her pussy. Instead of saying the word "stop," she just moaned more loudly. His finger finally penetrated her bottom. Carmen started to come. He kept licking her pussy as he fucked her ass with his finger. Waves of orgasm rolled through Carmen again and again. She came hard and kept coming. She was losing her mind as she trembled and bucked her hips in wild, squealing spasms.

Andre was surprised and entertained by how long Carmen's orgasm kept going. He almost wanted to laugh at the craziness of an orgasm lasting this long, but he knew better than to laugh ...and he really wanted to see how long he could make her come. Frankly he was jealous. Good or bad, his orgasm lasted one or two seconds and there was nothing to change that.

Andre kept sliding his finger slowly in and out of Carmen's bottom as he pressed his tongue firmly against her clitoral hood in a slow, rhythmic movement, sucking gently and licking.

Finally, Carmen couldn't take anymore. She became so sensitive that she needed him to stop immediately. All her nerves were firing at once. Carmen begged "stop stop stop!" And gently pushed his face away from her sex as she closed her thighs tightly while gasping for breath.

Carmen groaned from someplace deep inside as Andre slowly eased his finger out of her bottom. He tried to go as slow as possible because he was enjoying making her writhe with each little bit of release.

Just as Carmen sighed with relief; Andre mischievously slid his well lubricated finger deep into her ass again, causing her to moan and buck her hips some more.

"You ... fucker ..." she whispered hoarsely. "You total bastard ..." she said chuckling softly, causing her ass to grip his finger tightly. "Ok, just take it easy ... don't pull it out ... just stay sill for a second."

Carmen's eyes watered again, and she started to make a low whining sound while Andre slowly slid his finger in and out of her ass again and again. She trembled and arched her back as she moaned "you... fucking ... oh ... oh ... fucking ... god damn you ... oh god ..." At one point Carmen reached down and gripped his wrist, holding it tightly to her bottom as his finger was buried deep inside her. She did not want to let go now that he had violated her. She took a deep breath and released his hand as he continued finger fucking her asshole. She whimpered slightly as he finally pulled his finger completely out of her.

Carmen lay naked on her back, happily, helplessly, deliriously, spent with her eyes closed and her knees bent and pressed together. "Jesus..." she muttered "I haven't come like that since the first Coachella."

She barely came out of her reverie as Andre slipped an arm under her back and an arm under her knees to lift her unresisting body from the wooden cabinet upon which he had violated her.

Andre deposited the slightly delirious, naked woman on another thick exercise mat on the pool deck, rolling her to a prone position. Carmen was beyond considering her situation for the moment. She voiced no complaint until she felt Andre on top of her. He was straddling her hips with his powerful thighs and resting his balls between her thighs and his warm, hard cock between the soft, round cheeks of her bottom.

"Wait" she said slightly panicked. Carmen remembered in a rush that Andre had not let her bring him to orgasm. He was unsatisfied. He ... he still was not finished. Fuck. Why hadn't he just come when she gave him a blowjob, damnit. She definitely had not signed up to be fucked by some college boy whose name she had just learned on an exercise mat on the pool deck. Fuck.

"Wait, Andre, no..." she was trying to push herself up using her hands, but she could not budge from her prone position with his weight pinning her to the ground. "Damnit... no, let me up. GET OFF ME!!"

"Mmmmm ... uhhhh" he moaned and complained as he pressed his cock between the soft, warm cheeks of her bottom and he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"ANDRE STOP!! Let me up, you fucker!" She was feeling the panic coming back.

"Ok." He said coldly.

Andre slowly stood and walked away. He picked up her bikini top and bottom, and tossed them next to Carmen on the cold, wet cement. He said nothing as he bent to pick up his tank top and swim trunks.

Suddenly Carmen felt empty and disappointed. God damn him. She had wanted to make him come. Hell, she wanted to watch him come, to feel him come. She wanted to feel his body again and to please him. She wanted him to be satisfied and to smile at her, knowing she had been the one to please him ... and now she very much wanted to be held and kissed before she had to go home alone.

Ok. She was doing this.

"Wait..." she said again. She rolled onto her side so that she could look up at Andre's face. Fuck, he looked amazing, standing there naked with his incredible body and his swollen, unsatisfied cock. Fuck.

"I'm sorry baby. It's ok ..." she began, but then felt immediately annoyed when she noticed he was just staring at her breasts. She kept going, "it's ok. You ... you can..." why wouldn't the moron look her in the face? Exasperated she rolled onto her back and began fondling her breasts while he stared open-mouthed. "Are you paying attention now? I am trying to talk to you, Andre."

He said nothing but began to caress his organ as he watched her cupping her breasts in her hands. He held his balls gently in on hand while he began to stroke his shaft with the other.

Carmen was surprised to find herself enjoying this turn of events. She lustfully licked her fingers and teased her nipples as she stared as Andre's fingers stroking his throbbing erection.

"Play with your pussy" his stern voice shocked her again. "Spread your legs and play with your cunt, ..." but almost tentatively he added "... slut."

Now Carmen surprised herself again as she submissively obeyed the younger man's commands. She was slightly terrified by the excruciating vulnerability of someone watching her touch herself like this. She lay exposed, naked, her body open to his gaze as she touched herself to please Andre. She fought through the fear because she deeply enjoyed making him excited and she now realized she could not walk away from him. Carmen dutifully shifted so that Andre could see clearly, spread her legs with her knees bent and nearly to her elbows, reached with one hand and spread her pussy lips for Andre to see everything. Her breathing quickened as she felt his eyes on her in her this most submissive and vulnerable state. Carmen obediently teased and caressed her pussy and occasionally slipped a finger inside.

André studied the pretty, naked woman so nicely obeying his commands and seemed deep in thought for a few moments. Finally, he spoke, "I'm going to fuck your ass." He paused. It was not clear whether he was waiting for a response.

Carmen froze. He had not asked a question. It sounded like a statement of fact. His hungry eyes now gave her a twinge of panic. "No, no, no ... what the fuck?! Jesus!" she thought in silent apprehension.

He continued, "it will be very tight, I can tell. But I will go slow. I am going to slowly fuck your ass ... until I come inside you. I want you to feel me come inside your ass." He paused and then, "I will fuck your ass, ok?" It was only the very last phrase that sounded like a question. "And I am going to call you names. Now turn over, my pretty little fuck-toy."

Carmen stared at him in shock. She was afraid of what he wanted to do to her, afraid of her own throbbing libido, and shocked at herself for so desperately wanting to please him. She said nothing for another pause. Finally, she surprised herself as she looked obediently into his big, sad eyes, and slowly, hesitantly nodded an assent. She added in a barely audible whisper, "... ok ..."