The Lifeguard's Office

Story Info
College lifeguard gets lucky with a group of girls.
6k words
4.64
16.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm from Kansas and went to college in California. My high school class had 435 students and nearly everybody was white. I swam throughout the year at home, so I walked on with the men's swim team. I'm 6'2" with a clean cut midwestern charm. I've always had dark hair, but at that time I was in the sun so much during the summer swimming, and guarding it was much lighter.

I needed spending money and I applied as a life guarded at the college pool. They were low on guards. I applied the day I arrived and I was guarding the following. It was an Olympic sized pool with an elevated trailer used as an office, on the west side where you could stay out of the sun and sometimes the rain and cold, but still see everything. It was the easiest lifeguarding job I ever had. No clean up, no emergencies and few patrons. It was probably about fifteen by ten feet at most. It had a couch, a chair and a desk, some shelves and a PA system. A big window looked out to the east, over the pool. On the north side, was the only door with walls floor to ceiling on the west and south side. Weekends in August and September were busier and that's where this story really begins.

One weekend, five girls arrived at the pool and they monopolized my attention. One chica walks in, strips down to her yellow bikini and I can't look away. Long dark, no, black hair, round natural boobs, I'm guessing a C cup, super narrow waist, I swear in profile from her belly button to her spine, maybe 4 inches thick. A fuckin' delicious ass on top of fabulous legs with defined calves and skinny ankles. Yeah, you already know this, but her skin is brown. She's laughing and joking with her friends as they lay out their towels and I'm hypnotized. I'm sitting there, next to the hut, completely obsessing over this smokin' hot Latina.

Her bikini contrasted so dramatically with her skin, that I spent nearly the first half hour just watching her lie on the chaise lounge tanning. I wasn't necessarily neglecting my duties, because her group of friends, were about it, except for some old dudes swimming laps. All of the girls were wearing bikinis, sunglasses and they were putting lotion on themselves, but one, a skinny Asian looking chick, that was wearing a thong so small I'd only seen them in pornos, began applying it to my girl in yellow.

It was hot. My imagination was running wild, but that wasn't for a lack of inspiration. The girl in the yellow bikini was lying on her front while the skinny Asian was bending over, squirting white lotion in spurts onto the dark girl's skin. I'm across the pool sitting on a chair next to the hut. That thong string was so tiny, I could make out the darker skin around the skinny asian's asshole while she was bending over. Then she stood up holding the tube of lotion as if it were a dick and began imitating a guy cumming on her friend. I could hear her grunting while she acted it out.

There was lotion everywhere. The other girls were laughing and watching. I couldn't take my eyes off them and I was feeling it. The Latina was playing along then she swept all her hair to the side and said something I could hear, but not make out. The rest of the girls laughed and returned to their prior positions, but the skinny girl glanced around. When her eyes fell on me, she smiled and quickly pulled at the two bows that held the bikini top on the girl in yellow. In a flash she'd straddled the other girl and began rubbing the lotion into her back, all the while swaying her hips side to side, presenting me with the same exclusive view, I'd previously described. My cock was growing heavier, as my blood raced through my body. She continued this taunting for several minutes.

Another glance over her shoulder, directly at me, and the skinny girl pulled the yellow bikini bottoms up creating a thong, startling her friend, who squirmed around underneath her antagonist, exposing a delicious tan line and nipple, before screaming, scrambling off the chaise and cupping her breasts in a look of complete bewilderment and humiliation. My dick jumped. Another of her friends reacted quickly, snatching her top from the chaise, jumping up and away, then teasing her with it.

Covering her boobs with one arm, she held out the other demanding the return of her top. It was tossed beyond her reach to another friend. To my enjoyment, keep away ensued. She was at a serious disadvantage and all the girls kept glancing at me and pointing in my direction.

When she gave me a sideways glance, her utter humiliation was obvious as was her arousal. One hand was searching, in vain, for the top that seemed just out of reach as it passed from one friend to another. The other hand clasped over the farthest breast, fingers sinking into the soft flesh, while the other breast, was actually, unencumbered, being lifted by her forearm. It was entirely exposed.

I could hear the other girls telling her to turn around and show me both of her tits, and they'd return her top. Unable to believe my own eyes the topless girl faced me and uncovered both of her white breasts, contrasting starkly with her tanned abdomen. She stood there. It looked like her eyes were closed. Her arms straight down at her sides, hands clenched in fists, wrists bent out and up like it was taking all her control not to cover up. Then I noticed her biting her lip. From across the pool it was clear she was getting turned on.

I was hard and thinking about pulling my cock out and jacking off. I mean this was outrageous and it fit into all the fantasies I'd ever had, but I was working and the thought of freaking the girls out and losing my job, or worse, kept my dick in my swimming suit. Still, I was rubbing it through the fabric. I glanced around and the only thing that was not surprising, was the old swimmers were still swimming. The clock was at the other end of the pool, giving them no reason to look anywhere else. My dick was leaking precum and it had made a spot on my trunks. Keep in mind this all happened in the span of seconds.

When I glanced back, I watched the skinny girl and another of her friends, quickly pull the yellow strings holding on her remaining vestige of modesty. She was naked. Her mouth gaped open and she fought to unsuccessfully remain standing as her friends guided her backwards onto the chaise lounge. Legs spread. Everything on display as the stripped girl rolled onto her back, while the other girls crowded around laughing and tormenting her.

The show, albeit, smoking hot and explicit, was over faster than it began, when I heard, "bleeding," and "blood" coming from the girls surrounding my naked Latina. I bounded into the hut and found the first aid kit after opening all the desk drawers, finally finding it in plain sight in a cabinet by the door. By the time I got around the pool she was dressed and there was a lot of blood on the deck and by her ankle.

The girls made room for me apprehensively. It was clear what happened. A phillips screw had been damaged when putting the chaise together and it had taken a chunk of skin off the girl's inside ankle. I opened the kit and found some peroxide and sterile pads and began cleaning the wound. It wouldn't stop bleeding. I'd gone through all the pads in the kit and I'd seen some clean wash clothes and towels in the hut. "I've got something in the hut that might work..." glancing up at her face and the rest of the girls, as I said it.

"Oh yeah?!" exclaimed the skinny chick, "Ya got something that might work? Just come in my hut. Huh? Is that it?" The innuendo was lewd and I thought about what I'd just watched and how she said, "come in my hut," and I was immediately aroused.

"Look!" squealed another girl, "They're both blushing. Oooo la laa! How're ya gonna get her there?"

My problems were three fold. First, I couldn't have her bleed all over the deck, second, if there wasn't pressure on the wound it would bleed, which meant she couldn't walk, and third, I was absolutely rock hard. Pressing one of the least bloody pads against her scrape, I asked if she could hold it in place and I could carry her. She was still blushing when we looked into each other's eyes for the first time. She had the prettiest brown eyes I'd ever seen. Already tumescent, I was now smitten.

Glancing down at her ankle and noticing my situation, she deepened a darker shade, exhaled, pursed her lips and nodded. I managed to scoop her up and while standing the tip of my dick caught in the liner of my swim suit causing me to stick nearly straight out, tenting the exterior fabric enough that the untied waistband actually pulled away from my abdominals. Having two arms full of a hot Latina, left me with nothing to adjust my dick.

I began to make my exit, when the girl who had seen us blush called out, "Ohh!" Pointed and then covered her open mouth with both hands staring at me with eyes wide.

"Hold on." Cried out a blond who hadn't really said much since I'd arrived, "Watcha got there?" she teased as she stepped close to me. "Looks as if you could use a little help." In horror, I felt her knuckles slip against my waist, before she pulled the waistband out and down completely freeing my throbbing cock of the liner causing it to bounce up against the back of the girl I was carrying with a loud slapping thud.

Our eyes met again. Hers with sensitive perception of what was happening and me with embarrassment and an overwhelming salacious thrill. Moments ago, I'd contemplated whipping it out and jacking off for the girls, but knew better. Now it had been done for me and I could feel the tip of my dick pressing hard against this girl's back as four other girls gazed on. The laughter didn't deter my arousal. My heart was pumping blood so hard, I could feel the tip of my dick press against her back with every beat.

The girl holding my trunks halfway down my thighs had bent to get a closer look, straightened up, looked me directly in the eye, arched her eyebrows, smiled and stated, "Wow..." I was catcalled mercilessly, but all it did was make my dick throb harder. A moment passed and the blond pulled up the waistband pressing my dick flat against my belly and leaving the top portion poking out over the top pressed tightly against the girl I was carrying. She wouldn't look at me, but asserted, "This is awkward."

We made it into the hut and I set her on the desk still holding the pad to her scrape. She looked at my crotch, but even though she couldn't have weighed more than 130, carrying that much weight for a couple of minutes and going up eight steps had deflated me. I wasn't sticking out of the top anymore, although my dick still felt very heavy.

I got a washcloth wet, then sat down in the chair, pulling her scraped ankle in between my legs. After blotting up the blood a bit, it was clear it was clotted, meaning after I cleaned up the dried blood that had run down her ankle there was no more first aid. An unexpected sensation startled me. Her toes were under my balls and she was lifting them off the seat and relaxing them, giving me a little thrill. I held her calf with one foot on my thigh, the other foot prodding my nuts. I looked up at her, she was beautiful, with dark eyes, peaked eyebrows, full lips and a smile that blazed with amusement.

"Here we are," she smirked, "My lifeguard ensuring my safety at the pool... but, not so much my dignity, huh?" She leaned back on her hands, sliding herself to the edge of the desk. "You just watched them. No whistle. No admonishment. You... just watched them... strip me... naked. Did it turn you on?" Her toes wormed their way into the leg of my shorts, jostling my balls. "No help for me. You just watched the show. Could you see anything?" She waited, holding her foot still.

"Mmm hm," I breathed studying her face, "Everything."

"Oh," in a disappointed voice, "Everything... well, I guess there's nothing left..."

"It was too fast." I added watching her eyes flit back and forth from my face to my crotch. I was getting hard again and she had to feel it with her foot.

"Tell me, what did you see? Be specific... please." She added flirtatiously, pressing her big toe against the shaft of my hardening cock.

"First? I saw you come in with the other girls, more animated, confident, maybe effusive." I said slowly in a low voice articulating the words of my description.

"Mmm, when I walked in the gate, the very moment I came in... that's when you noticed me?" she queried incredulously.

I nodded, glancing down at her foot in my shorts.

"Oh, very flattering, please continue." She commanded still prodding my cock with her toes.

"I saw your skinny friend putting lotion on you in a very provocative way, like she was cumming on you." I admitted, "It was hot. The white lotion against your dark skin."

Her eyes were half closed as she nodded for me to continue.

"I saw her pull your bottoms up like you had a thong, too, which startled you and allowed me to see a little more." I added, venturing my hands up to her thighs.

"Yess, she did, and you didn't even try to stop her. She wanted me to wear a thong too, but I don't have any..." wistfully, "I couldn't go outside in something so revealing."

I grinned, "You were so startled that you squirmed around on the chaise lounge and I could see your untanned right breast and nipple."

She pursed her lips. Running her right finger along the fabric covering her right breast, exposing her tan line, as she nodded.

"They took your top and you tried to cover yourself, but I think, from watching you, there was something you... enjoyed." I continued while pulling her leg out from between mine and running my hands up her thighs. My hands were within inches of the fabric that covered her.

Her eyes were big and her breathing was heavy, "Did that turn you on?"

"I think it turned us both on." I laughed leaning in, hoping she could feel my warm breath on her thighs and maybe even through the fabric of her bikini. "The way you clutched you right breast with your left hand, and hoisted the left, kinda like you were deriving a... masturbatory thrill from being taunted. Then they told you to show me both your titties. Ooooohh, you looked like you could barely control your hands and you were biting your lip."

I waited, watching her watch me.

In exasperation, "Masturbatory thrill?!" then demurely, "I was turned on..."

"Me too," I interrupted, "I thought about pulling out my cock and jacking off in front of everyone..."

She laughed, "Oh so, what, you thought we'd see your cock and what, just go into heat..."

I pushed my chair back and stood up, she looked confused, "Don't piss on the dream!" I admonished stearnly, then more thoughtfully, "Yeah, I can fantasize about showing girls my cock and it overwhelms their sensibilities." I said hooking my thumbs in my waistband and dropping my trunks to the floor. Stepping out of them and my sandals, "When they stripped you naked, like me, your mouth sagged open and it looked like your knees buckled. When you rolled onto the chaise, I could see your dark pubic hair against white skin above you dark pussy lips and tiny asshole. Uh, and those girls saw my dick and I think they liked it." I added dropping to my knees catching the tag ends of the strings on her bikini and pulling until they were undone and she was uncovered.

"Don't stop." She mewed pushing her pussy towards my face.

I turned my head and felt her wet pussy press against my cheek, "Whatdaya want?"

In frustration, she growled, collapsed onto her back, legs in the air and grabbed my hair with both hands pulling me into her.

I turned the other way, feeling her pussy, slightly agape, press against my other cheek. "C'mon tell me what you want." I laughed teasing her while I jacked my dick.

"Oh fuck! I wanna cum! I wanna cum all over your handsome face!" she pleaded, and I couldn't resist.

"I love eating pussy!" I declared, as I ran my flat tongue from her tailbone to the top of her strip of pubic hair.

"Shut the fuck up and make me cum." She commanded, then added after several passes, "God! Fucking yes! Eat my ass! It feels..." she began shuddering... "I'm gonna cum, don't fucking stop! Oh shit! That! Do that again... gaaa ahhh it feels soooo..."

I had never experienced anyone nearly as verbal as she was and when you coupled that with where we were and what had lead up to it, I don't think I'd ever been that turned on before. She just came. She'd shake her hips and I'd have to worry about scraping my teeth against her clit, from that much thrust. A total wild fucking ride and all I'd done so far is go down on the girl. She seemed to be really into it when I tried snaking my long tongue up her ass. She held my head tight as her upper body curled into a ball of muscle, her sexy little butthole spasmed and she began encouraging me in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish, despite taking two years in highschool, but that was a mental turn on just from the complete novelty. Somewhere along the way her top had come undone.

She began to wind down and as she peered down her nearly naked body, her eyes locking on the movement of my arm causing her to sit up to get a better view. Glancing up at my face, "That's hot! Keep stroking your dick for me." Then with a look of complete hunger that lingered, "Lick my pussy!" and with more authority, "I wanna feel your tongue up my butthole!"

That was, surprisingly sexy, I had eaten the pussy of two other girls before this, and one of them always climaxed if I tongued or even touched her asshole, but she'd never demanded it. "Pull your sexy ass open and I'll shove my tongue all the way up." I countered, amused that I had the clarity to say what I wanted to see.

Time went in slow motion. Her nails were fantastic. Her tan lines were knockin' me out. Her pussy was seeping clearish liquid, and her butt cheeks were completely spread, winking her little hole in anticipation of me rimming her. My dick was dripping clear pre cum and I paused before pressing my nose into her pussy and pushing my tongue up her quivering puckered hole.

"Fffuuuuck meeee!" she squealed, raising her hips up to meet my face.

"Oh God yeah! Make him lick your asshole! Dirty fuckin' boy!" came a voice from the door, which didn't really fit in with how I was feeling about the task at hand.

Distracted, I gazed at the doorway finding the skinny Asian approaching me quickly while three other heads looked in with wonder, disgust and lust.

"Noooo don't fucking stop!" she called out grabbing for my head but only catching my ears.

"Eat that ass, until she's done!" hissed the Asian girl pushing the back of my head down as if she was disciplining me.

I was perplexed. On one hand, I could tell she was somehow thinking this was against my will and I they were forcing me to do something depraved and wretched. On the other, being watched by three hot girls, while a fourth pushes my head down into the pussy of the hottest girl I had ever been with while I was naked and completely abusing myself, precum all over the head of my dick and knuckles was something I craved. The reality that it was really turning on this skinny fuckin' Asian, made it even better.

"God no! Tongue in my ass!" wailed the Latina as her friend, with maybe good intentions, held my face in her friend's pussy.

There was so much going on, I couldn't multitask and satisfy this mamacita's anal fetish.

"You heard her, lick her little butthole, loser." Sneered the Asian.

I grabbed the wrist of the skinny bitch, and pulled her down next to me, while I strummed the pussy in front of me and shoved my thumb up her butt. Perplexed, I opined to the Asian, now crouching on the floor next to me, "You act like this is some sort of punishment, but it's a reward! It's hot that you were here pushing my head into her cunt, while I'm eating her pussy and ass and you're all watching us, but I'm better at this, doing it on my own." Then thinking of how much better it could get, "If you want to help, get under the desk and suck my dick, while I get your friend off."

12