The Light on Wizard's Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm burst like shattered glass, and she fell forward onto her hands in the dust, letting go of his prick.

"Out — unf — hand out — " she gasped, and he gently pulled his hand out of her, dripping with her juices. Her body shuddered a few more times, and her hooves pawed at the dirt.

"Goddamn, that was good," she mumbled. She breathed for a moment or two. "I haven't had a hand job like that in a long time."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said, grinning.

She reached over and grabbed his prick, which had softened a little. "You'd better not think we're done," she said.

"Ehheh," he replied, wiping his hand on the grass.

"I want my next one from this lovely boy," she said, giving it a gentle squeeze. She looked darkly over her shoulder at him. "I trust you know how to hold back until your girl is ready."

He coughed. "I'll do my best."

She squeezed it again. "You'll do better than that," she insisted. "My next one's coming from this pretty thing, so if you finish first, you're getting back on the horse, and you're going to keep trying until you do it right. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, and then he paused. She was giggling. "What's so funny?"

"I don't know why, but getting back on the horse is," she said.

He chuckled. "It is, isn't it?"

She stretched her legs, and then lifted her hindquarters into the air, followed by her front end. She planted each hoof neatly in the dirt, squirming it around until it felt nice and solid, and then waited. "Well? No time like the present."

He stood up, brushing the dirt and grass off where he could reach, and then circled around behind her. She looked back at him, lifting her tail up and out of the way. He put his hand on her rear again, and she wiggled it back and forth in approval, and then winked her vulva.

"Damn, when you do that — " he said.

"What, this?" she said, winking it again.

He stood, staring.

"Well, go on, you know what it means when a girl winks her pussy at you," she said, wiggling her rear again.

"Oh yeah," he replied.

He inched forward, and then gently hopped, landing on her rear, his forelegs wrapped around it.

"You okay down there?"

"You keep going, horse-boy. I'm plenty sturdy enough for everything you can do."

He bit his lip, but nodded, and pushed forward.

"Mmm, that's the stuff, but a little higher," she said, as he bumped into her udder.

"Right."

He backed up and pushed in again, and this time, his shaft found its mark, sliding right between her nether lips and into the infinite stars beyond them. He grunted, leaning forward, pushing with his hooves against the dirt and pulling at her barrel with his forelegs. He grabbed her shoulders for better leverage and pulled himself into her.

"How's that?" he whispered, nibbling on the ends of her long ears.

"Marvellous," she cooed. "Keep going."

He gave a soft, gentle thrust, and then another. She bit her lip, and leaning back into him, she grabbed one of his forelegs with one hand, and held her breast with the other.

"More," she said, her eyes closed as she savored the man-beast wrapped around her.

Garan gave another push, and another, building up a rhythm. Into her, out of her, into her, out of her, pulling with every muscle, then pushing with every muscle, spearing her onto him, and then loosing her for a moment, then doing it again and again.

"Harder — " she whispered, and he didn't need to be told more. He sped up, his rhythm working her insides deeply now. He could feel his tip touching her cervix. She was his for the taking, and she wanted to be taken; he was a beast, and she was a beast, and they were beasts together, joined, fused as one, so many body parts combined into a single being, rutting under the starlight —

"Come — come inside me," she said. "I'm — ready — I'm — I'm — "

— but he was not. He went even faster now, building up after having held back, and suddenly he could feel her tense under him. She gasped, crying out. Sensing that he was about to miss the moment, he thrust harder than before, every muscle driving into her as fast and as hard as he could go, and then —

The sky burst on the inside of his eyes, a brilliant white shower of sparks as his entire soul seemed to rush out of every inch of his body and pour into her, an epic flood that would bury the landscape and drown everyone but them for miles around. His hooves jittered and shook in the dirt as he thrust again and again, releasing every last iota of stress and pain and worry and confusion as deeply inside her as he could. Every last negative, confused feeling and thought rushed out of him, replaced by a warmth, a euphoria he hadn't imagined existed. Somewhere distantly he realized that something wet was getting all over his rear hooves, but he didn't care, grabbing her tightly and pouring what seemed like an entire universe of exploding galaxies and stars into her body.

He collapsed.

Breathing hard, through a nose that didn't seem designed for the task, he opened his mouth to let the air saturate all four of his lungs.

"Mmm," she sighed.

"Ungh," he grunted.

"That was good," she said. She tapped on his hand, where it was gripping her shoulders so tightly he'd nearly drawn blood. "I think I'll keep you."

He mumbled something, but collapsed against her and started snoring.

She looked back over her shoulder at the hunk of centaur that leaned against her. She chuckled. "Well, most of it was good, at least. But I still think I'll keep you."

* * *

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said.

Garan blinked. The sun was a lot higher in the sky than he'd have liked, and her smiling face was framed darkly by it, leaning over him.

"Ungh — " he muttered.

"We'd better get up and get moving," she said.

"Where are we going?" he mumbled, pushing himself upright.

"To find the other centaurs, of course," she said, pointing north. "I'm not sure where they are, but I'm sure they're there."

"The other centaurs?" he said.

"Well, yes," she said. "Where else would we go? I'm not sure how we got separated from them, but we definitely don't belong here."

He looked around. "No, we don't."

He slowly stood up, looking around, feeling a little lost and woozy. "Do you think — I feel like — we were supposed to be doing something."

She bounced over and kissed his cheek. "We did do something," she said. "Quite a lot of something."

"Yeah," he said, eyeing her hindquarters.

She caught his glance. "There'll be plenty of time for that again tonight," she said. "But right now, we have to get some food, and go find our people. I've been nibbling on some thistles while I've been waiting for you to wake up, but I could really stand a proper meal."

He looked over at the dirt. A piece of brownish-orange metal lay beside the fire. "What's that thing?" he said, squinting at it.

She shrugged. "It looks like the sort of thing that humans use. I'm not sure what it's doing here."

"Right," he replied. "It's a strange thing, isn't it? Probably best if we leave it alone."

* * *

The wizard waved his hand over the crystal ball, and the image went dim.

"My Lord?" said the attendant.

"That was a close call," said the wizard.

"Yes, my Lord," said the attendant.

"Bring Ortheus," he said. "I have news for him."

The attendant bowed and disappeared through the back door.

The wizard glanced at the crystal ball again. Those were strong-willed transformees. If he'd been less lucky, they'd have been able to stick it out, and then who knew what kind of trouble might have befallen him? The King would surely have figured out what was going on. He might still.

The attendant returned. Beside him stood a sturdy centaur, his dark beard halfway down his burly bare chest. "Yes?"

"Ah, Ortheus, I have good news," said the wizard. "The King's man and that pesky village officer I told you about have been taken care of."

"You didn't kill them?" said the centaur darkly.

"Of course not," said the wizard. "You'll find that your village has a new brother and sister when you return."

"They won't remember anything?" said Ortheus. "I don't want them causing trouble."

"Ah, well, there's the thing. The village officer was a girl, and I made sure she was quite in season when I changed her. Neither one of them will be especially interested in anything else for a while, and by the time she's past her season, they'll have more than enough other things to think about. Your village needs guardians too, after all. I did not steal their memories: They'll simply choose the present over the past."

The centaur laughed, a deep hearty chuckle. "Well met, wizard, well met. As always, you have earned the gold we're paying you. It's a shame we have to resort to this, but after what their King did to us, it seems only fair."

The wizard nodded politely. "Now then, with those two, that makes fourteen total centaurs; but that's still far below the fifty I promised you to restart your village. Have we scouted another?"

The attendant stepped forward again. "Aye, my Lord, we have," he said. "But for safety, we've begun scouting another village. In Evert Creek, there's a girl named Emily, and she loves horses..."

12