The Lighthouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on the bed while Mr. More roughly massaged pungent oil onto her breasts, she squirmed in a veiled threat of defiance. Driver's lapping at her gash was quickly bringing her to climax and she felt the blood rushing to her ears. He quickened his pace as she began trembling, the first waves of pleasure washing over her like those on the shore outside the windows. Her orgasm built to an intensity she had never known, and as she crossed over the point of no return, Mr. More violently squeezed her already hard nipples!

She screamed out loud as fluids gushed from her, covering Driver's face. He slowly arose from his meal and grinned at her writhing body.

"Your turn," Driver said as Mr. More released her nipples and moved to straddle her stomach.

Mr. More's semi-rigid member reached the length from her navel to just below her tits. He started grinding on her naked torso and every time he moved his hands up her chest to squeeze her luscious breasts his rod would slide across her stomach, becoming harder with each rhythmic motion.

He continued spreading the oils from her breasts down toward her mons, until her entire body shimmered in the candlelight, his dark-skinned dick now completely erect. Slowly he moved his wand down her stomach and between her legs, and just as she thought he would penetrate her with his sword, he continued to move further down her body.

His dripping manhood brushed her outer lips before it continued to slide down her thighs until suddenly, he thrust her legs apart and positioned his face within reach of her clit. His tongue began to run the length of her slit and Elle let out a moan as he finally applied pressure directly onto her button.

Mr. More's assault had only begun as he rolled his tongue in circles along the inside of her sodden entrance, alternating between each inner lip while continuing to thrust intermittently into her depths. Elle uncontrollably started grinding on his mouth as each passing minute increased her desire to be pounded by this man.

This man...this man who was part of a gang of marauders who ripped her from her daily existence to be brought to this lighthouse torture/pleasure room.

She felt her anger start to swell again and she began to resist, only to be grabbed on each shoulder by the other two men who had been standing beside the bed.

In her delirium and pleasure, she had not noticed them standing so close, nor Mistress Eve sitting in a high-backed chair a few feet from the bed, holding a whip in her fist. Elle feigned resistance even more with the human restraints until the lapping motion between her legs stopped and she felt Mr. More changing positions.

Elle was barely able to lift her head high enough to see her pussy being plunged into by Mr. More's incredibly thick tool, each thrust drilling deeper into her glove. The intensity of her walls being stretched caused her to immediately explode with her next orgasm, the waves of rapture rippling through her entire body.

Her trembling and moaning only caused Mr. More to increase the depth and speed of each violation and Elle actually felt his girth increasing inside her beyond that which she thought humanly possible. Her wetness mixed with his pre-cum to create the perfect balance of friction between them so that each thrust squeezed his dick as though he was in her fist, and each withdrawal massaged his shaft to excrete more fluid.

Mr. More's thrusts came slower now and Elle thought the encounter was over until, with the help of his partners, he flipped her onto her stomach, her arched legs causing her ass to protrude in the air. The large, ebony man grabbed the oil from the side of the bed and drenched Elle's back and anus with the liquid. He aggressively rubbed the oil into her skin, under her bound wrist, and down her spine.

Mistress Eve spoke for the first time. "Now."

Now?! Now what?! Surely not what this position suggests? Elle's pussy was still quivering from the pressure of the huge member bringing her to orgasm, and while she desired more penetration, the thought of Mr. More's width forcing itself into her ass was too difficult to imagine. She started to cry out in protest, which only resulted in Mistress Eve striking her unbelievably hard across her butt cheeks, causing her protest to change into a sharp gasp.

"I can't take it...," Elle started to whisper, but the doubt was met with another crack of the whip on her searing flesh.

"You keep believing you're in possession of some type of control, some type of choice, but you have neither." Eve continued, "You are mine. And as such, I make all choices for you. And my choice is that your asshole deserves the same attention your pussy received. Mr. More, if you would please continue."

Mr. More took no time in answering his Mistress' command. He rubbed his growing dick with the oil from her back and slid two of his fingers deep in her sphincter. Elle gasped as the pressure filled her and she could not imagine the intensity of Mr. More's rod penetrating her in this manner. Any need for imagination disappeared quickly, as she felt the tip of his club pressing against her tight flesh. The pressure increased and her ass tightened, trying to resist the assault, but Mr. More only continued applying harder pressure as she constricted her sphincter.

Another lash of Mistress Eve's whip caused Elle to clinch every part of her body and, as she relaxed, the force she had been trying to keep from entering her took advantage of the moment and Mr. More's head slid three inches deep. Elle tried to lurch away from the extreme torment in her ass, but the hands of the other two men forced her back toward Mr. More's hips.

The massive sword shoved all the way to the hilt before Elle had the chance to clinch her anus against the resistance. The result was only to cause More's member to engorge even larger. The other two men kept the pressure against Elle's shoulders to ensure she couldn't escape Mr. More's pounding. Each thrust caused her to grimace with disbelief that she was taking the massive shaft within her.

His pounding continued while Elle tried to escape the ravishing. His grunts betrayed his ability to control his eruption and Elle responded involuntarily by pounding her ass against his pelvis as he unloaded his fluid deep inside her.

Elle realized that she had not been held for this climax, her quivering body denying her mental repulsion at her defiling, and the realization that she had participated willingly made her momentarily queasy. The nausea escaped her attention as another crack of the whip landed on her swollen labia. The impact startled her to attention, and she strained against the cuffs restraining her hands from touching her clit.

"You have learned and passed your first lesson...that you are capable of achieving more than you believe," the Mistress purred in her ear.

"Now, I will let Driver and Thor take you to bathe while you think about what your next two lessons...entail..."

Mistress Eve's laugh trailed off.

SIX

Thor and Driver were more gentle than she expected. They took her to the shower in the side of the watch room and began to slowly wash every inch of her body. She stared out the window of the shower as they did so, across the sea where she noticed that the fog had finally lifted. It must be late afternoon, because the sun shining directcly through the windows and reflecting against the water droplets casscading down her body.

Lesson one was over and two more to go. The first was so intense, how could she stand the next two? And what "lessons" were being taught? As the four hands dried her from the shower, her mind was lost in the thought (and fright) of what was to come.

Thor and Driver led her downstairs to the outside deck she had crossed when she first came to the lighthouse. She hadn't noticed the rocking chairs lining the porch facing the beach when she first entered, more because of the terror of her capture than the thickness of the fog.

She was wrapped only in a sheer bathrobe which exposed her womanhood with the slightest breeze when they placed her in one of the chairs.

"Mistress Eve commands you dry in the sun and contemplate only on the first lesson and why you were brought here," Driver whispered in her ear. "Don't think of trying to escape or screaming for help. I assure you that no one will come to your rescue, and your punishment will be most severe."

In truth, Elle hadn't even contemplated 'escape' until the word was mentioned, and even then, she was torn between the temptation to run or stay for the next lessons. What could they be? Who would think she needed 'lessons'?! She felt her rebellion growing as she rocked more aggressively in the chair on the porch. The seagulls cawed in the distance as she heard the waves slowly slapping against the sand of the beach.

She felt alone in her thoughts and the sun caused her to lean her head back and drift into a twilight sleep, exhausted from her fight and her violations, but warmed by the sun and the sound of the waves. Each lap of the surf made her start thinking of the stroke of Mr. More's tongue, then the lash of the whip on her ass. She started to slowly massage her sex as the sun burned her face the color of her ass cheeks.

"Ma'am? MA'AM?!" the deputy's voice echoed in her ears as she startled straight up in the chair. He had quietly walked up on her as she was stroking herself, and she jerked her hand away as he turned his eyes down to his shoes like a servant-of-the-peace should do in this situation.

"Ma'am? Are you okay?" the deputy asked, his glances having difficulty meeting her eyes, "Ma'am. Would you please tell me who you are? Sorry, I gotta ask, but there are some bad people we're looking for and they took some professor from work at the college, and we're looking for them. You look an awful lot like who we are trying to find."

Elle had a sudden rush of exhilaration! The deputy was looking for her! This was her chance. "Yes, yes! It's me! I was the one abducted! They are behind the door in the tower! Hurry, before they escape!"

She realized she was only thinking this in her head.

"No, officer, I don't have to tell you my name. I don't know anything about what you're talking about. This is my family's property we bought from the state to make a resort. And I thought I was in private. I don't appreciate you entering this land without permission!" Elle started to scream while trying to grab the thin robe to cover herself and appear modest.

The deputy immediately started to remove himself from the scene, trying to keep the woman from yelling more or flashing him with her nakedness, which was turning both his ears red and causing his dick to start stressing his uniform.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. I was told this place was empty, didn't even know the state was selling the place. The sheriff said no one should be out here. I'll be leavin' now, but I suggest you go inside. These parts ain't safe right now, and a lady...a lady...shouldn't be alone out here," he continued to mutter as he climbed inside his sheriff's car to speed away from the sinful scene.

As the deputy drove away from the lighthouse, Elle heard a voice coming from one of the broken windows to her rear.

"You did well," came the stranger's voice.

It was Thor, the blond, Norse male who helped kidnap her. It was the first time Elle heard his voice. "Now you need to come inside."

Elle walked toward his voice.

SEVEN

Thor grabbed her arm as she stepped inside, "Very good. That scene could have been a horror."

Elle looked around the large bottom floor of the lighthouse tower and noticed Driver below the window to the porch, placing something back in one of the bags he had taken from the SVU when they first arrived.

"What were they willing to do to the deputy to continue my lessons?" she thought to herself.

Again, like her thoughts were being spoken out loud, Driver responded.

'We would have done what was necessary."

Elle shuddered and hesitantly murmured, "He didn't deserve to be harmed for doing his job. You did kidnap me, and you have nothing to prove by hurting him. I have no more lessons to learn!"

Mistress Eve's voice appeared from an intercom, "I will be the judge of that. Thor, bring her back to the watch room. The school bell has rung."

With that, the two men grabbed each of Elle's arms and led her back up the dangerous staircase to the watch room. Once there, they took the little cloth of a bathrobe off her body and exposed her skin to the cool sea breeze blowing through the windows. She stood in the middle of the room and closed her eyes as the wind kissed her nipples, causing them to become erect again.

Mistress Eve's voice echoed through the air, still on some type of intercom, "Your next lesson will be explained up front since you have demonstrated some commitment to protecting our tasks."

Mistress Eve slowly stepped out of a side room and approached Elle. The Mistress wore only a black G-string bottom and a cotton wrap which did little to hide her extruding lips or hardened, pierced nipples.

Mistress Eve continued, "The second lesson is simple. Sometimes we don't understand we've been given a gift until long after it's been received. You must learn to recognize a gift as soon as it is delivered to your hands...or elsewhere."

Elle was confused, but she willingly approached the Mistress and reached out to her sex as if to say, "I will learn as you command."

Mistress Eve took Elle's hand and led her to her own bedroom in the tower's converted lantern room. The room was fully exposed on all sides to the outside world with only semi-frosted glass to shield their activities.

Mistress Eve's bed was covered with every type of bondage and sadomasochistic "toy" on the market, and along each side of the bedroom, floating wooden shelves held ancient tantric tomes, sex games, and volumes of the Mistress' personal diaries of her conquests. Elle desperately wished to grab an armful of personal journals to read in secret, but she knew that would probably be forbidden.

Elle could feel Thor's presence approaching from behind and she noticed Mistress Eve's eyes connecting with him, almost transmitting by thought her commands. Immediately after breaking their gaze Thor placed a hand on one of Elle's shoulders and pushed her legs apart as far as they could go while allowing her to remain standing.

Thor worked quickly from behind as Elle watched Mistress Eve pick up one toy after another off her bed as though trying to determine which she should use on Elle, or herself. Elle felt the restraints being locked around her ankles and looked down to notice that each restraint was on the end of a long silver bar which would keep her legs open against any attempts to close them.

"Leave her hands unbound so she can touch herself if I choose," Eve commanded Thor. "And when you finish, check her condition and let me know if it needs to be addressed."

Elle didn't have long to guess what that meant because Thor was immediately behind her, reaching his hands between her spread legs. Three of his fingers were quickly inside Elle and Thor rotated his hand slowly until he found Elle's G-spot and began stroking it with one of his digits.

Elle's eyes rolled backward as she felt the pleasure rage in her pussy and she almost lost balance, which would have happened except Thor's hand provided such a strong foundation on which to grind that Elle imagined he could probably lift her in this very fashion.

Thor ignored Elle's moans of ecstasy and responded matter-of-factly to his Mistress, "She's close, but could use some additional encouragement to get her to the point that we need for the lesson."

Elle couldn't believe the wetness she felt inside her wasn't enough for whatever they planned!

Thor slowly pulled his hand from her, almost causing her to fall forward, but she was caught by Mistress Eve who was now standing within inches of Elle. Their nipples occasionally brushed against each other so that Elle could feel the Mistress' stud piercings exciting her own nipples with each touch. Elle's gaze was so fixated on Mistress Eve's that she didn't notice the Mistress' hand sliding between her outer labia until it was almost completely inside of her.

Elle let out a stunted scream as the fist pushed further into her until only Eve's thin wrist could be seen protruding out of Elle's grip. The sheer intensity, even after being ravaged by the girth of Mr. More, was more than Elle thought she could bear but she found herself involuntarily rocking back and forth at the end of the Mistress' arm trying to fit more of it inside her. Fluid started leaking from her and running down Mistress Eve's wrist as the Mistress slowly expanded her hand inside Elle.

Mistress Eve continued to stretch Elle's walls for another minute or so before suddenly extracting her fist, causing Elle to scream out loud at the abrupt motion.

"I believe she's almost there, as well. I think we may only need to prepare her a little more before she's fully ready," Mistress Eve said as she slid her nectar-drenched fingers across Elle's mouth, so that she was forced to taste her own essence.

Mistress Eve continued, "Thor, grab her wrists and hold them behind her while I make the preparations."

Elle watched as Mistress Eve went to one of the bookshelves and removed a thin, wooden box and slowly turned back toward Elle and started to smile. She placed the box on the edge of the bed and then went to another shelf where she found and donned a pair of latex gloves. Mistress Eve returned to Elle and stroked each of her nipples through the gloves until they were fully erect. She then opened the box and Elle only had to gaze a moment upon the implements inside before she realized what was happening.

Elle immediately started protesting, "I can't do that! I don't want that! Please stop and just let me go! I didn't say anything to the police a few minutes ago and I won't ever! Just please don't do this!" she cried, tears and pleas falling on deaf ears.

This time the slap to her ass was from a hand, Thor's. Elle immediately fell into a whimper as Mistress Eve turned toward her, holding a long piercing needle and a set of nipple studs very similar to the Mistress'.

Elle broke out into sobs and started shaking her head as the needle approached her first nipple. Thor's hand reached around from behind and placed a clamp on the nipple just as Mistress Eve's hand deftly forced the blade through the tender bud.

The intensity of the pain did not immediately hit her, but within moments she felt her knees start to buckle as the needle continued passing through her flesh, guiding the spiked stud into its permanent position. Thor held her up while Mistress Eve removed the needle from the other side and screwed a spike on the protruding metal.

She chuckled, "Not bad, almost as beautiful as mine," Mistress Eve cooed as she examined her handiwork. "You did well, but for the next two, I will allow you to scream as much as you need because they will be more intense."

"The next two?!," Elle could only begin to imagine what the Mistress meant.

She only had one more nipple. Was she going to put two through the same bud? She didn't have to wait long to find out because Thor's clamp was already on the other nipple, the piercing needle halfway through the flesh before the last question formed in her head.

Elle's neck flew back at the pain and she did scream, louder than she thought possible. The scream startled the gulls sitting outside the glass watching the sordid events, but it only aroused Thor and the Mistress because she felt Thor's cock pressing against her as he held her from behind, enticing Elle to grab his member while the torture continued.