The Limo Driver Ch. 08

Story Info
A morning romp and afternoon hotel tryst with Mrs. Danvers.
4.5k words
4.84
8k
4

Part 8 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke in bed on his day off aroused with a semi hard cock. Reaching under the covers, he took hold of it and started to slowly stroke his hand up and down the thick shaft. It felt good in his grip and he could feel himself getting harder with every stroke. His mind filled with images of the women he had been fucking, their breasts, their pussies, their open legs. Only one stuck, the nice chubby cunt he had fucked the day of the drinks party. Fuck it was gorgeous with its plump outer lips, the soft pink inner ones and her tight wet opening between them. Stroking his now rigid cock he recalled every detail. Fuck she tasted good and he could smell her, that musky woman pussy smell. Oh shit, his cock was starting to throb. He wanted that cunt, wanted to lick it, wanted to finger it and most of all, to fuck it. His hand moved faster up and down his cock as precum oozed from its tip. He could just see that chubby cunt surrounding his cock as he pushed it inside her. Oh fuck yeah, stick my cock in that warm wet cunt and fuck it hard, cum all over it. He pulled faster, his cock needing to cum. Fuck he could feel himself inside her, his cock gripped by her soft warm pussy as he pushed deep into it.

He gasped and froze as cum rushed from his balls and shot in hard squirts from his jerking cock all over his chest and stomach. Oh fuck that was good he thought, slowly stroking the last drops from his twitching cock. He hadn't had a good wank in bed like that in ages.

Upstairs at the other end of the mansion lying beside her sleeping husband with her nightie pulled up to her waist under the covers, she had her finger between her wet inner lips rapidly flicking the underside of her hard erect throbbing clit, only stopping to quickly slide her finger down to scoop up some more silky wetness from her opening to lubricate it.. Oh fuck she was horny, wanting to cum. Reaching down with her other hand, she slid two fingers up inside her drenched pussy. With images of him thrusting his thick hard cock inside her, she slid her fingers in and out of herself and rubbed her clit hard. Oh fuck, she wanted him inside her aching cunt, wanted to feel his warm cum fill her and leak out of her fucked cunt. Shit! Oh fuck! She was cumming, her whole body tense and quietly shaking beside him, her legs squeezed together, trapping her fingers inside her cumming cunt. Oh God, she wanted his cock so bad. Trying to control her breathing and her heaving chest so as not to wake him, she slowly stroked her fingertip up between her slippery parted inner lips as her orgasm subsided inside her. Have to stop. Cant. It's no use. Need to cum again. Her fingertip rubbed her hard clit again. Oh fuck! Silently her body bucked hard against her hand under the covers, a tiny squirt wetting the sheets between her legs.

Turning over onto her side, she tried to put thoughts of his cock and her aching pussy out of her mind but it was no use. Even having cum twice, her pussy still craved something hard inside it. She turned over again to lie on her back. Oh fuck! It was no use; she needed him inside her. Frustrated and with a nagging longing between her legs, she decided to break her rule about playing around with her husband at home. Reaching over to the bedside table, she picked up her phone and began to type.

"Where are you right now? I need to fuck badly."

"In bed." His reply flashed up on her screen.

"Stay there." She typed and put the phone back on the bedside table. Gently pulling back the covers, she slid out of bed and quietly padded out of the room.

Downstairs, the knowledge that her eager cunt was on the way down to fuck him had his cock once again becoming firm with anticipation. Excited, he lay breathing hard, anxiously waiting for her, knowing she would be wet and wanting his cock. He started at the door to his room, eager for it to open. Fuck! Why was it taking so long, she was just upstairs? After what seemed an eternity, the door opened and she quietly slipped into his room.

She held her finger to her lips indicating for him to be quiet as she crossed the room to his bed. Peeling back the covers, she climbed onto the bed. Straddling him, she crossed her arms in front of her and pulled her nightie off over her head. As she reached down between her legs to take hold of his hard cock, his hands slid up her naked body and onto her large round breasts. He squeezed and rolled her erect nipples as she leaned forward and rose up, pressing the head of his cock between her parted lips to her wet aroused opening. Sliding backwards, she forced his cock into her wet cunt, moaning quietly with the relief of feeling him filling her. Slowly, she began to raise and lower, sliding his cock in and out of her throbbing pussy, forcing it deeper with every thrust down on him.

"Oh fuck that feels good." She said in a husky aroused voice as she forced her pussy down on his thick hard cock, fucking him rhythmically as he pushed up against her and tugged at her hard long nipples.

"Fuck yes!" He groaned savouring the feel of his hard cock buried in her warm wet cunt, her opening gripping him tightly as it slid up and down his rigid shaft and his swollen head rubbing the silky wet walls inside her. Overcome with an urgent need to cum, she started to fuck him harder, driving his cock deep into her aching pussy, fuck she needed to cum. Panting, she thrust her cunt down on him frantically, bouncing on his cock faster and faster.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out starting to cum. With one hard thrust downwards she froze, her legs and buttocks quivering in orgasm, every inch of his hard cock buried deep inside her contracting pussy. Still inside her, he rolled her over onto her back and started to thrust between her open legs, fucking her hard, his glistening wet cock sliding in and out of her drenched cunt.

"Oh God" she groaned as his thick rigid cock drove her fast towards another orgasm with every deep hard thrust. Consumed with lust for her tight wet pussy, he rammed between her open legs, slamming against her drenched cunt, his balls slapping her as he pushed deep inside.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out as she shuddered and bucked against his cock, her pussy exploding in orgasm, wetness gushing over the thick shaft assaulting the wet climaxing hole between her legs. He didn't stop, he couldn't, he had to cum. Frantically he fucked into her until he suddenly pulled out and with a groan of release squirted thick strands of cum all over her belly. She smiled up at him as he knelt gasping between her legs, her hand rubbing his cum all over her belly and down over her pussy. He watched as she stroked between her lips with a cum covered finger. Slowly she began to massage her clit. Fuck! She wanted to cum again, her pussy was insatiable. Stroking faster and squeezing her nipple, she started to moan again with another impending orgasm. On the edge, she drove her wet fingers inside herself, fucking her cunt hard.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, ripping the fingers out from inside her and frantically rubbing her whole pussy, spraying wetness all over her belly and thighs as she came again hard. Humming with satisfaction, she put her hand to her mouth and sucked the wetness off her dripping fingers. Igt was only then that he realized he had been pulling his spent cock watching her make herself cum. It was so fucking arousing watching her doing that and squirting hard as she came. He wanted a taste of that and bent down and licked the wetness running down the insides of her thighs. Fuck she tasted good. Inflamed by her scent and the taste of her cunt, he rubbed his face between her legs, coating himself with her wetness.

"Someone likes the taste of my cunt." She said opening her legs wider for him.

"Fuck yes!" he groaned rubbing his mouth, nose and cheeks all over her pussy and licking between her parted lips.

"Keep doing that and you'll have me cumming again." She told him, her pulse starting to quicken and her breathing deepening. Aroused by her wet pussy and growing excitement he licked at her pussy, lapping at her hard tingling clit, and stroking his tongue between her slippery wet lips.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, rolling her nipples with her fingers and pushing her pussy up against his mouth. Reaching up, he slid two fingers inside her, pushing them in and out as his tongue lapped her clit over and over. Her pussy was gushing wetness as she came again hard, her erupting cunt jerking hard up against his mouth as her legs shook and quivered with her massive orgasm.

"Jesus Christ." She gasped, her body jerking spasmodically with the unrelenting contractions coming from deep within her satisfied pussy. As much as she wanted to stay and play, she had better get back to her own bed before her husband woke and noticed her gone. Getting up, she padded to the bathroom. Using a hand towel, she wiped her stomach and between her legs, ridding herself of any damning evidence of her little sexual adventure. Donning her nightie kissed him on the cheek and reluctantly left. Her husband was still asleep when she softly pulled back the covers and climbed into bed. Lying on her back, she began to recall what had just happened downstairs. Although her pussy was fully satisfied, she couldn't resist pulling up her nightie and touching herself again. Oh what a shame he wasn't going to be home this afternoon she thought. As her finger between her pussy lips began to arouse her again she regretted having arranged for him to meet another one of her friends that day.

Downstairs, he lay on his bed, satisfied and relaxed. He loved fucking his employer. Even though she had departed the scent of her was still strong on his face, fingers and cock as her wetness dried on his skin. Fuck he loved the smell of her pussy on him and he inhaled it deeply. He wondered what the woman he was going to meet smelled like. How would she taste? She had been at the party right at the start and he wondered which one she was. No point in speculating, he would know soon enough. All he knew was her name, Mrs. Danvers. Resisting the temptation to pull his cock with the scent of his employer filling his nostrils, he got up and made for the shower. What a pity to have to wash it that lovely smell off him.

The afternoon came without him seeing his employer again. Normally, when she had the taste for cock she would turn up wanting more. Thankfully she must have been otherwise engaged. He wanted remain fresh for his new date. All day his mind had been occupied thinking about the upcoming rendezvous. Now, as he got ready to leave he was full of anticipation at what was to come. Meeting the women, seeing them naked and fucking them for the first time was always exciting. Even as he stood buttoning his shirt he could feel his cock swelling with the thought of it.

Across town in the hotel suite she had booked for the night, Mrs. Danvers was in a similar state of arousal. She had felt his hard cock in the dark at the party and recalling the sheer size of it in her hand had her wet and tingling with anticipation. Putting in her earrings, she glanced at the huge bed, imagining him taking her hard on it. Soon enough she thought to herself. She couldn't wait to feel that long hard cock deep in her pussy. Fuck, she just made herself even wetter. Pouring herself a scotch, she sat on the edge of the bed and took a sip. She looked at her watch, not long now. They were to meet in the bar downstairs. Checking the time again, she finished her drink, put the room key in her purse and left the room. In the bar, she found a secluded booth, ordered a drink and waited.

Dressed in a suit, he entered the bar and scanned the room with his eyes. He recognized her instantly. She was one of the younger ones, about 30 years old. She looked lovely with her shoulder length dark hair and green eyes. The short black dress she was wearing revealed her long shapely legs and hugged her firm medium size breasts. The smile on his face as he walked towards her booth was one of genuine delight. She was very attractive and he was already imagining her naked.

"I hope I'm not late." He said bending to kiss her on the cheek.

"No, I was a little early." She told him, stealing a quick glance at the bulge at his crotch as he sat down beside her. She normally wouldn't have but the tingling wet pussy between her legs was eager for his cock. A waitress came over to the table and he ordered two scotches for them.

"This is a little different." He said, indicating the hotel.

"Prying eyes at home." She told him. "Besides, I thought I would treat us to a nice suite. I hope you can stay the night." She said with a suggestive grin and running a hand up and down the top of his nearest thigh.

"Just try to stop me." He said smiling, his cock beginning to swell inside his pants.

As he sipped his drink, she leaned in towards him. "You know." She said, her hand casually brushing over the bulge in the front of his pants. "I've been wet all day thinking about tonight with you." The feel of her hand rubbing his cock through his trousers and the thought of her cunt, wet and aroused inside her damp panties had him growing hard and wanting to finger her, to feel his fingers between her wet slippery lips and inside her warm moist pussy.

"My cock's been hard thinking about tonight too." he teased her back, wishing he could reciprocate with his hand up under her dress. She gulped at his words, her pussy suddenly even wetter and achingly aroused. Like him, she wished he could slip his hand inside her wet panties but the bar was way too busy to do it unseen.

"I wish you could touch my wet panties." She whispered in an aroused tone.

"Be careful what you wish for." He said smiling, "I may just drag you off to the ladies room and finger the hell out of you."

"Why do that when there is a perfectly good suite waiting upstairs." She said hopefully.

"We've only just got here. Let's have another drink." He told her, signalling to the waiter and taking great pleasure in prolonging her agony. Her eagerness and need to fuck was written all over her face.

"You are enjoying this aren't you?" she pouted.

"Not as much as you will when we finally get there." He replied, taking hold of her wrist and sliding her hand across the very hard bulge in his pants under the table. She groaned softly, images of his hard cock inside her pussy racing through her mind. When the waiter brought their fresh drinks, she almost gulped it down in her eagerness to be upstairs. Aroused as well and eager to sample her wet pussy he followed suit. With empty glasses in front of them, they got up and left the bar for the elevators.

Alone in the elevator, he had her pressed against the wall with his hand up under her dress. As they kissed hard his hand slipped inside the front of her wet panties, groping for her saturated eager pussy. His finger slipped between her drenched lips rubbing her clit. Filled with lust and breathing hard, she pushed against his hand, wanting his fingers inside her aching cunt. Too soon the elevator bell dinged signalling their floor. Reluctantly they broke off their kiss and he slipped his hand from her panties and out from under her dress, his fingers glistening with her wetness. The doors opened and they almost ran down the hall to her suite.

Inside the room, he pushed her onto the couch. Reaching up under her dress, he grabbed her panties and pulled them off quickly. With her dress up around her waist, she spread her legs wide revealing her wet glistening pussy with its soft pink parted lips. Dropping to his knees he pressed his mouth between her open legs. Ravenously he licked her, hungry for the taste of her wetness and smell of her in his nostrils. Desperate for his tongue she slid down the couch pushing her cunt up to him. He lapped at her hard, stroking her swollen clit with his tongue until she was moaning and bucking under him, starting to cum. straightening up, he pushed two fingers inside her, fucking her pussy hard and fast with them.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out cumming on them, her hips thrusting up against them as he pushed them deep into her bulging pussy. As she lay quivering on the couch, he rose to his feet and hurriedly undid his belt and pulled off his pants releasing his hard thick throbbing cock. Wanting it, she sat up and took hold of him, her curled fingers starting to stroke the length of his hard thick shaft. Leaning forward, she licked at the precum oozing from its tip. Hungry for more, she took the head into her mouth as her hand continued to pull him fast. Fuck it felt so big a good in her mouth. She wanted him to cum but was torn between swallowing it all or feel him spray her face. Before she could decide, he broke from her grasp, grabbed her hands and pulled her off the couch. Bending her over the armrest, he forced her legs apart with his feet and with his throbbing cock in his hand he moved in behind her, guiding the swollen head between her slick parted lips to her eager wet dripping opening. She groaned with pleasure as he forced it inside her and thrust his long hard cock deep into her aching pussy.

"Oh God yes, fuck me." She groaned as he began thrusting into her, slowly at first and then harder and deeper. With both hands on the top of her buttocks, he pushed down, bouncing her wet cunt onto his cock as he fucked up into her hard.

"Oh my God." She cried her ass and legs quivering in orgasm with the incessant thrusts up inside her. Pausing with his cock still inside her he watched her cum.

"Don't stop." she panted wanting to cum again. Slowly, he moved his hips, sliding inside her again, fucking her with deep rhythmic thrusts. Moistening a finger in his mouth, he slid it into her ass as he stroked his cock in and out of her tight gripping pussy.

"Oh shit!" she cried out, his finger and cock propelling her fast towards another orgasm. On the verge, she thrust her ass and pussy upwards as he fucked them both hard. With a giant groan of release she came again, jerking hard on his cock and find finger in an even bigger orgasm. Pulling out of her, he watched as she jerked and shook on the armrest of the sofa.

Even before she stopped cumming she flipped herself over, the armrest pressed to into the small of her back, her feet planted on the floor, her legs spread wide apart.

"Fuck me and cum on my pussy." She begged him, rubbing frantically at her clit hard, wanting his cock so bad and desperate to watch it cum. Aroused and lusting for her shaved wet cunt, he took his cock and pushed himself into her roughly, driving it deep into the warm wetness between her legs. Oh fuck she felt so good, her tight cunt gripping his cock tight as it massaged her insides.

"Yes, fuck, cum on my cunt!" She yelled, thrusting up hard to drive his cock deep. With a load groan, he pulled his hard wet glistening cock out of her pussy and sprayed it with thick strands of cum, jerking hard as he pulled himself, milking every drop out of him onto her wet parted lips.

"Oh my God," she moaned in pleasure as she felt his warm cum squirting between her legs all over her glistening wet gaping cunt. Still hard and filled with lust for her, he pushed himself back inside her cum covered pussy and fucked her as fast as he could, driving his cock deep, determined to squirt his cum inside her. He came again in seconds, thrusting hard into her open pussy, driving as deep as he could as his cock squirted another huge load deep in her belly. He wanted more than anything to keep fucking her tight wet pussy but with his balls spent all he could was feel his softening cum covered cock slip from her contracting pussy.

Helping her up, he kissed her and walked across to the bar to mix them a drink as she went to the bathroom to wipe his cum from between her legs with a hand towel. Joining him again, they reclined naked on the lounge, replete and satisfied in the afterglow of their exhilarating fuck.

12