The Limo Driver Ch. 11

Story Info
Playing a round with a horny golf widow.
4k words
4.68
5.7k
6

Part 11 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the departure of his employer's petite blonde friend and the return of her husband, the days and nights of sex with her at home had come to an end, at least until he went away on another of his business trips. The only exception had been an occasion where she had bailed him up outside at the back of the house and got him to slip his hand inside her panties and finger her dripping wet pussy until she came. In return, she had dropped to her knees, unzipped him and sucked his thick hard cock until he had cum in her mouth. He recalled her rising to her feet and wiping the one drop of cum she had failed to swallow from the corner of her mouth, licking it off her finger with a sinful satisfaction.

The one thing that hadn't ceased was the steady requests from her friends for his services. The one he was to meet today was a friend that hadn't been at her party but had heard of his reputation by word of mouth. As usual, she wouldn't give him any details regarding her. She always liked it to be a surprise. To date, they had for the most part all been pleasant surprises. It had been days since he had been with a woman or masturbated so he was more than ready for a nice accommodating pussy or mouth. Even anal would be welcome but it was rarely requested by the women he visited so he never gave it much thought. Perhaps today would be different. With a little tingle of anticipation in his cock and dressed in a shirt, slacks and a jacket he made off for his rendezvous.

'Mrs. Smith' as he was to know her by, was a medium height woman on the wrong side of middle age. With large ample breasts, she was carrying some weight but dressed to suit her stocky frame. Although starting to age, she had an attractive enough face and he guessed that in her day she would have been quite stunning. Nothing about her age, look or size had managed to diminish the tingling in his cock. On the contrary, he had a feeling he was going to enjoy bedding her very much.

Welcoming him inside, she walked him into the living room and indicated to the sofa for him to sit on.

"Would you like a drink?" she offered.

"Yes thank you that would be lovely." He replied noticing a half empty glass sitting on the coffee table. It seems she had already started. She poured him a neat scotch, handed it to him and sat in a chair opposite.

"You'll have to excuse me. I haven't done this sort of thing before and I'm a little nervous." She told him leaning forward and picking up her drink off the coffee table.

"I understand." He told her. "Just imagine that we are old lovers reunited. Nothing will happen unless you want it to and if you have any second thoughts just say so. I won't be offended." He told her reassuringly.

"Thank you." She said smiling and taking a sip of her drink. With her a little more relaxed, they made small talk until their glasses were empty.

"So what made you decide on having me over?" he asked her as she poured them another drink.

"I had heard the other ladies talking about you and it stirred my curiosity. Well, to be honest, a little more than my curiosity. I am a golf widow you see and my husband hasn't paid me any attention for quite a while, in fact he's away playing golf for two days right now so I thought what the hell." She said handing him his drink and returning to her chair opposite him. He could see she was still just outside her comfort zone. It wasn't until their second drink was almost finished that the alcohol had taken effect and loosened her inhibitions.

"Tell me." She said with a new found courage. "Is it true what the ladies say about how big it is?"

Smiling at her he said. "Why don't you come and sit here next to me and find out for yourself."

Nervously downing what remained of her drink; she got up, walked across to the sofa and sat beside him. Taking her hand, he placed it on the growing bulge in his pants. Tentatively she ran her fingers along the outline of his cock.

"My God, it's true." She said breathlessly. She started to remove her hand but he pressed it back down. "It won't bite you." He told her, reaching up and cupping her breast through her top. She sucked in her breath and her eyes closed. His touch had her light headed. It seemed so long since a man had done that. With her heart pounding, she rubbed along the length of the bulge in his pants, firmly tracing the outline of it with her fingers. His hand left her breast and slid up under her top and inside her soft bra, his fingers locating her already firm aroused nipples.

"You can take it out if you like." He whispered into her ear as his fingers rolled and stroked her hard nipple. Aroused and starved of cock for so long, she eagerly fumbled at his zipper with shaking fingers. He felt her hand slip inside his pants. Grasping his cock, she pulled it out. Breathing hard and with her pussy moistening between her legs she ran her fingers all over his thick hard shaft and swollen head.

"God, it's been so long." She panted breathlessly. His hand slid out from under her top and down between her legs. Pulling up her skirt, he slid his fingers down inside the front of her panties. She groaned with pleasure and gripped his cock as his fingers found her moist slit and the erect nub of her clit at its centre. Still gripping his cock, she leaned back on the sofa and opened her legs wider. His fingers rubbed at her clit and slid up and down between her wet lips. She was getting even wetter by the second.

"Let's finish this upstairs." She murmured, releasing his hard cock, wanting him to take her aching aroused cunt with it upstairs in bed.

"Good idea." He replied, slipping his hand out of her panties. As she sat up, he replaced his cock in his pants. Getting up off the sofa she took him by the hand and led him upstairs.

In the bedroom, they stripped quickly. He kicked off his shoes and socks as she took off her top and bra releasing her large ample breasts with their hard erect nipples. His belt undone, he unzipped his pants and pulled them down as she unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She was on the bed wearing just her black panties when he climbed on after her, his cock hard and ready with its heavy balls hanging below. Kneeling beside her, he hooked his fingers into the waist of her panties and slowly pulled them down. As he slipped them over her ankles, her legs fell open revealing a perfectly shaved pussy with a dark slit running down its centre. In the middle were two big proud soft pink inner lips just inviting him to suck them. Moving around between her legs he leaned forward and took her nipples in his mouth, first one then the other, sucking and licking them even harder. She moaned with pleasure, her pussy flooding with her arousal.

Leaving her breasts, he kissed down her round stomach and onto the mound above her pussy. She held her breath in anticipation of his mouth on her throbbing cunt. Instead, he kissed and licked down and up each side of her pussy, careful not to touch her wet slit. She groaned with pleasure and frustration, she needed to feel his mouth on her aching pussy. Gently, he ran his tongue up its middle, licking the tips of her large soft inner lips.

"Oh God." She cried out, so fucking aroused. "Lick me." She pleaded. Starting at the base of her pussy he ran his tongue upwards, parting her lips with its tip. Desperate to be licked, she reached down with both hands and parted them for him, revealing her small hard clit, opening herself up to his tongue. Hungrily he lapped at her, scraping his tongue over her throbbing clit again and again.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out, feeling as if she was going to explode. Desperate to cum, she thrust her pussy up onto his lapping tongue. Knowing she was close, he slid two fingers inside her and lapped at her faster.

"Oh shit, fuck!" she yelled, her hips heaving upwards as she came in a numbing hard orgasm with wetness trickling from her bulging pussy. As she lay with her chest heaving and her stomach jerking he once again slid up between her legs and sucked on her hard nipples with the hard swollen head of his cock pressed against her open lips.

"Put it in me." She moaned, badly needing to feel his hardness inside her. Reaching under, he gripped his rigid cock and pressed the tip to her opening. She sucked in her breath and held it eagerly waiting to feel him entering her. He pushed forward, opening her up with his thick hard cock and slid inside her.

"Oh my God!" she gasped at the sheer thickness of him forcing her open. She had never had anything that big inside her, not even one of the dildos hidden in her closet. He pushed into her deep and it took her breath away.

"Oh God, fuck me." She pleaded wanting to feel that huge cock moving inside her. He started to thrust into her, filling her completely with long hard strokes deep in her eager wet pussy. Excited and aroused beyond belief at the feel of her cunt impaled on his thick cock, her hips jerked upwards, fucking him back and forcing him even deeper, so deep she could feel his balls slapping her ass between her legs. Each deep thrust of his huge cock made her grunt hard and her tits bounce as it moved inside her working her pussy closer and closer to orgasm. On the edge, she gripped his forearms, her body starting to quiver.

"Oh God I'm going to cum." she yelled. With a gasp, her back arched and she froze quivering on the cock moving inside her. Not stopping, he kept pushing into her, feeding her orgasm until she begged him to stop, her body unable to take any more of endless contractions inside her. With her stomach jerking in spasms, he slowly slipped his glistening wet cock from inside her. Fuck, he was right when thought he would enjoy fucking this woman. She was so fucking sexy when she came. So fucking sexy he was pulling his cock looking at her wet parted pussy and watching her large tits heaving as she tried to get her breath back.

"Turn over." he told her. "I want to fuck you from behind." Eager to feel him inside her again and a lover of doggy fucking, she rolled over on the bed and knelt on all fours with her legs open and her pussy pushed up for him. Kneeling behind her, he reached forward and rubbed between her legs with the flat of his hand, only stopping to slip his fingers inside her and tug gently on her large inner lips. She was moaning again, aroused and eager for his cock. With his cock in his hand, he moved in behind her and pressed the tip against her flooded opening. She braced herself for his first thrust, her wet pussy craving the thickness of his cock inside it. He pushed forward forcing his swollen head between her lips and inside her waiting cunt. She moaned with delight as she felt him fill her completely. God that hard cock was heaven inside her. Pushing back, she met his thrust, forcing him deep. With his hands on her hips he fucked into her cunt, the front of him slapping against the cheeks of her ass as he drove into her deeply.

"Oh yes, like that." She told him, enjoying the feel of him sliding inside her. He started thrusting harder, his cock wanting to cum and empty its heavy swollen balls in her.

"Oh fuck, yes." She cried; his increased speed and intensity arousing her insides. Feeling her orgasm growing in her cunt she pleaded with him to fuck her harder and make her cum. At the same time she wanted to feel him cum inside her and feel his warm cum fill her pussy. Egged on by her pleas he rammed against her ass, driving into her, stabbing her with his thick straining cock.

"Oh God, yes!" She yelled, pushing back onto him hard, her throbbing cunt screaming to cum. Reaching under she rubbed at her clit frantically as he slammed into her, desperate to cum himself.

"Oh fuck! She cried out, her ass and legs shaking as she came, her pussy spraying wetness over the sheets as she rubbed wildly at her pussy. Behind her he groaned loudly, pushed into her hard and she felt his warm cum flood her insides. Fuck it felt good. Cumming hard, he jerked against her with each squirt of his pulsing cock. Her warm flooded pussy felt so good gripping his cock as his orgasm subsided. As he began to soften, he slipped out of her and watched as her contractions forced his cum out of her pussy. Later as they rested on the bed, he noticed she had tears in her eyes.

"What wrong." He asked.

"Nothing, it's just that it's been so long and that was so nice. I didn't realize how much I missed it." She told him wiping away the tears. "Don't worry." She said. "I just got a little overwhelmed. Silly eh."

"Not at all." He reassured her. "The afternoon is young. How about we get some clothes on and go down for a nice cool drink."

"Fuck the clothes." She said laughing. With that, she climbed off the bed and walked out of the room naked. "Are you coming." She called out from the top of the stairs. What the hell he thought; got up and with his cock waiving in front of him followed her. By the time he got downstairs to the living room she was already pouring drinks. Watching her, he noticed she had a lovely round ass and even nicer pair of breasts and shaved pussy when she turned around to bring his drink to him.

"So what do you usually do to satisfy the urges when hobby's away?" He asked as they lounged on the sofa with their drinks.

"I have a nice cache of toys and pornos." She told him smiling secretively.

"Perhaps we could have a little play with them." he suggested with a grin.

"Down her or up there?" she asked liking his idea.

"Well, down here there's a DVD and drinks." He told her.

"Wait here." She said with a broad smile. He watched as she got up and walked naked towards the stairs, He could really get used to her walking around butt naked.

"She returned minutes later carrying a cardboard box. "Here we go." She said placing it on the coffee table. "What first, a porno or toys."

"Let's freshen these drinks and put on a porno and see what happens from there." He told her.

While she poured them fresh drinks he took a porno from the box, put it in the DVD and pressed play. The first scene came on and it was a man with a huge cock like his fucking the hell out of a young woman.

"Oh I like this one. It always makes me rub myself and cum." she told him, handing him a fresh drink and sitting down beside him. As they watched he noticed her legs open and her hand slip between them. Without taking her eyes off the video, she slowly stroked her clit. He could see her getting more aroused as the video progressed. Half way through another scene, her hand slid across and she took hold of his hard cock. They both watched as she rubbed her clit and pulled his cock at the same time. Without realizing it, she was making soft moaning noises and her grip on his cock was tightening with her increased arousal. He too was getting excited. Her pulling had his cock fully erect and hard as a rock. Turning towards her, he took the glass from her hand and placed it on the coffee table. Turning to her again, he leant her back onto the armrest of the sofa and opened her legs, one on the sofa and one with its foot on the floor. Lying on his stomach, he pressed his face between her legs. Slowly, he began to lick at her pussy, parting her lips with his tongue and lapping at her clit.

"Oh shit." She moaned, her eyes glued to the fucking on the TV with the feel of his tongue licking her at the same time. Excited, she reached down and ran her fingers through his hair as he hungrily ate her wet cunt. She started to squirm on the couch and her legs parted even wider. He lapped at her faster.

"Oh God!" she groaned, close to orgasm, her body started to quiver, her hand on his head pushing his face harder between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" She came in a flood of pussy juice and he lapped at her greedily trying to lick up every drop of it.

"Quick!" she cried. "Get me a toy to put inside it." desperate to feel something inside her. Sitting up he rummaged in the box and pulled out a thick dildo. She grabbed it off him and with urgency pushed it straight into her aching cunt. The scene on the TV was reaching a climax and so was she as she rammed the dildo into herself hard and fast. He watched on, his cock straining with excitement as she drove the dildo into her climaxing pussy and let out a loud wail, her back arching as she bucked against it. Fuck, it was too much, he was going to cum. As quick as he could he turned kneeling up on the couch, the tip of his cock inches from her face. With hunger and excitement in her eyes, she leaned forward and enveloped it with her mouth and hand, pulling him hard with her lips pressed tight around the swollen head.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled as he went numb and his cock exploded in her mouth. Gulping hard she struggled to swallow the thick hard jets of cum he was shooting into her throat. Even when the squirts of cum ceased, she still pulled his cock, greedily milking every last drop from his jerking cock. Both spent, they lounged panting on the sofa sipping their drinks.

"Fuck, that was so good." She said, her chest still heaving.

"You're not wrong." he told her, his heart still beating fast from excitement. He hadn't cum that hard in a woman's mouth in a long time.

"Later when we go upstairs will you do me a favour?" she asked.

"What's that? He asked in reply.

"Would you put lots of lube on me and fuck me in the ass?"

"Just try and stop me." He told her, his cock tingling at the thought.

"Thanks. My husband never liked doing that and I want to do everything with you." She said. It was turning out to be a special day after all. Very special indeed. He definitely loved fucking this woman. With even more drinks, they decided to watch another movie. In preparation for their plans for upstairs and with the size of his cock in mind, she took a butt plug from out of the box and inserted it in her ass. She wanted to ensure she was nice and relaxed when he pushed the big head of his cock inside her rear.

The time had come, she was lying naked across the bed, her legs spread wide and pulled back as far as she could. Gently, he took hold of the butt plug and slid it out of her. Her ass was gaping, a good sign. Smearing lube on his fingers, he rubbed around and inside her ass and over his hard cock. He wasn't fully hard so that was a good thing. Taking hold of his cock, he pressed it to her hole. Even relaxed she was still hesitant; his cock seemed huge as she looked at it between her legs. Slowly he pressed the head into her just a little and then pulled it out. Again he pressed into her just a little deeper. She felt discomfort as it stretched her open but she could cope with that. He pressed deeper. Oh fuck, it was starting to hurt. He pulled out and smeared more lube on his cock. This time he pressed the entire head inside.

"Fuck!" she yelped, her face screwed up in pain. He slid deeper. The pain was subsiding. Slowly he began to thrust into her, working his cock deeper and deeper. Shit he was big, bigger than any butt plug or dildo but fuck it felt good. She watched him between her open legs thrusting himself forward and pulling back as he filled her ass. She started to moan with the pleasure inside her rear.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass." She pleaded, so aroused her pussy was gushing with wetness which ran down over his hard cock. Holding her legs in the air by the ankles, he thrust into her deeper, almost all of him buried between her ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck!" she chanted as he rammed into her ass, her tight hole strangling his thick shaft as he pushed into her.

"Oh that's it, faster." She cried feeling the beginnings of an orgasm deep in her ass. Letting her ankle go he leant between her legs and rammed himself hard into her rear.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, thrusting up her hips as her ass erupted deep inside her making her cheeks and legs quiver uncontrollably. He needed to cum too and fucked her furiously. Rocketed to the edge and starting to go numb, he reefed his cock out of her and with a loud moan came, squirting cum between her legs all over her stomach and pussy. Even out of her she was still cumming, her gaped ass puckering and her legs in the air jerking with every contraction inside her. Excited by the sight of her and still hard, he pushed his cock into her drenched pussy and started fucking her fast. He wanted to cum again.

12