The Limo Driver Ch. 12

Story Info
Party time with Anya and her lovely pussy.
5k words
4.75
6.8k
9

Part 12 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Smith speaks very highly of your abilities. She was positively glowing. You must have worked some magic there." His employer told him.

"It was a pretty exciting afternoon." He replied, flashbacks of their time together running through his mind.

"She rambled off something about a golf trip today whatever that meant. I didn't know you played."

"I've been known to play the odd hole or two." He told her smiling.

"I bet you have." She replied grinning, the innuendo not lost on her.

"In fact, I'm just on my way over there now." He told her.

"Hoping to score a birdie are you Tiger?" she asked laughing.

"I'm pretty sure I will." He replied with a broad smile. She made a comment about making sure his balls were clean and walked off, giggling to herself.

She answered the door dressed only in an almost see-through negligee, a beaming smile on her face. Showing him in, she led him into the living room. As she poured them a drink he noticed a dildo suctioned to the coffee table and a porno on pause on the TV. He sat on the couch and she joined him with their drinks, curling up next to him.

"Cheers, here's to golf eh?" she said smiling. He agreed and they touched glasses.

"I haven't interrupted anything have I?" He asked looking at the dildo and TV.

"Well, I was just sort of enjoying one of my favourite pornos but you're here now." She said.

"Don't let me stop you." He told her, knowing full well she had been riding her dildo and hoping she would pick up where she left off.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "Because I was half way there and my pussy is positively throbbing right now."

"Go ahead." He told her. "Besides, I like to watch."

She kissed him on the cheek and got up off the couch. Picking up the remote she pressed play. With the movie started, she slipped off her negligee and naked with her back to him, positioned herself over the dildo with one leg each side of the corner of the coffee table. He watched as she reached down and gripped the dildo, squatting onto it, her hand guiding it into her wet opening. As she watched the scene on the TV she began to ride it, slowly at first then faster as her excitement grew. Fuck he was aroused watching her fucking herself, the thick dildo sliding in and out of her between her parted wet lips. So aroused, he had his cock out and was stroking it watching her. She was breathing hard and moaning as she rode her toy with one hand rubbing fast at her hard clit. The man on the TV was just starting to cum up his co-star's cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, driving down on her dildo and frantically rubbing at her wet slit. He stopped pulling his cock; he didn't want her making him cum this early. In front of him, she let out a loud moan and flung herself up off the dildo, her pussy squirting and legs shaking as a massive orgasm ripped through her insides. She didn't move for some time, just stood there shaking with her wetness running down the insides of her thighs and a puddle of it on the coffee table. When she finally turned to face him naked, she was surprised to find him slouched on the couch legs apart with his long rigid thick cock sticking out of his pants and precum oozing from its tip.

"Good movie eh." She said.

"What movie." He replied a bit breathless.

"I see." She said smiling. "You really did like watching me then."

"Fuck yes!" He told her, his cock still rigid and jerking in the air with unfulfilled arousal. She walked over to him and straddled his legs facing him.

"My cunts so wet." She said. Reaching out, he slid his hand between her legs and rubbed his fingers all over her dripping pussy. Her hand slid down and gripped his cock as she leaned forward pressing her round breast and hard nipple to his mouth. Sucking on her nipple, his fingers explored her wet slit and then slid up inside her. Just as he was about to fuck her with his fingers, she straightened up, released his cock and stood up.

"That's enough for now. We don't want you cumming all over those nice slacks do we." She said. Reluctantly, he slipped his cock back inside his pants as she bent over to retrieve her negligee off the floor, giving him a good look at her wet slit from behind as she did so. She put her negligee back on and returned to him on the couch. Picking up their drinks, she handed him his and took a long sip of her own, all the while admiring the huge bulge in his pants. She was going to love sucking that and having it inside her later. Sipping their drinks, they decided to watch the remainder of the porno on the TV. As the movie played, he pondered on the change in her. She had gone from frustrated and uncertain to confident and assertive. What a shame such sexy women like her had to turn to someone like him to satisfy their sexual urges. Who in their right mind would chose golf over fucking such a sensual wife.

"Shall we go upstairs." She said when the movie ended.

"I think that is a very good idea." He replied still aroused from her naked dildo riding.

"Bring the bottle." She told him, picking up their empty glasses. "Oh, and the dildo too. I might just want to sit on it for you again." She said grinning.

When he got to her room she was sitting naked on the edge of the bed waiting. Placing the bottle and dildo on the bedside table, he started to strip. She watched him disrobe, eager to see his big cock again. She loved his cock, so thick and strong with its huge head. She loved how it filled her so completely and those big balls with their lovely thick cum. The feel of it leaking out of her was so erotic. Finally, he slid down his pants. Oh God, there it was, not fully hard but still so thick. She wanted it, wanted to feel it in her mouth.

"Come here." She said when he was finally naked. As he walked over to stand in front of her, she reached out and took him in her hand and started to stroke along his thick shaft. She could feel him harden in her grasp. Leaning forward, she took him into her mouth and sucked on that glorious head. He stepped closer to get more of his cock in her mouth. She took it in; sliding her lips down his rigid shaft till the swollen head was pressed against her throat. Cupping his balls, she pulled his cock and fucked him with her mouth. Groaning with pleasure, he thrust gently forward, trying to get more of him in the moist warmth inside the lips clamped around his cock. Aroused, he started to thrust into her mouth harder. She tried letting him into her throat but the huge head made her gag and pull back. With saliva dripping off her bottom lip she tried again but it was no use, he was too big. Withdrawing her mouth and releasing her grip on his cock, she rolled back with her legs open and in the air. Eager for her cunt he moved between them, bent his knees and pressed his cock into the pool of wetness at her opening. He pushed into her, driving every inch of his cock into her deep into her cunt in one hard thrust. She cried out in pain at being filled so fast and deep. Ignoring her cry and desperate to fuck her he started thrusting, driving his thick long cock in and out of her wet eager cunt.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me!" She cried, her breath taken away by the hard thick cock filling her entire drenched pussy. Incensed by her cries and driven by his lust for her cunt he rammed into her, his balls slapping hard against her ass.

"Yes, fuck my cunt." She yelled, urging him on, desperate for the huge cock inside her to make her cum. Completely overtaken by his need to cum, his chest heaving he plunged into her as hard and fast as he could until numbness spread through him. With a bellow he reefed his cock from her cunt and sprayed her tits and stomach with a massive load of thick cum, his cock jerking hard with every squirt. The sight of him cumming sent her careering to the edge. Dashing her hand between her legs she thrashed at her cunt, frantically rubbing at her throbbing clit. With a loud groan of release she came, her legs jerking hard, her pussy gushing onto the covers between them. Breathless and panting and glowing in her orgasm, she used her other hand to languidly rub his cum all over her breasts and stomach. The feel of him smeared all over her was heaven.

"Oh God, I need to go again." She said, rubbing at her aroused cunt, with a single drop of cum leaking from his spent cock, he moved in between her legs, his first two fingers curled, ready to make her cum again. As she rubbed hard at her clit, he slipped them inside her wet pussy and started to rub the spongy swollen spot inside the front of her cunt,

"Oh fuck, yes, that's it." She moaned, grinding her hips and pussy up onto the fingers fucking her. Her excitement arousing him, he pushed them into her hard, fucking her cunt like a hard thrusting cock.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, pushing her hips up, a stream of wetness gushing from just under her clit over his fingers. He fucked her harder, his curved fingers rubbing just where she wanted, breathlessly excited by the feel of her bulging insides squeezing his fingers.

"Oh God, oh fuck!" she yelled out, Her hand a blur on her aching clit, wetness spraying from her cunt hard as she thrust herself up and down on his fingers. He watched her cumming, jerking hard on the bed, her legs wide apart and quivering in orgasm. Even after he withdrew his fingers she lay there, her cunt snapping and her stomach in spasms,

"I can't stop." She cried out to him, her stomach still jerking minutes later. Tempted by her cumming shaved pussy, he reached down to stroke her clit.

"No fuck! Don't touch it," She cried out, trying hard to quell the endless contractions inside her pussy.

"Oh my God." She panted lying spent on the bed as he handed her a drink. She took the glass and drank deeply from it.

"What the fuck have you done to me" She said, still a bit breathless. "I couldn't stop cumming."

"Good" He said rolling one of her nipples under his fingertip.

"You know what," She told him. "I want you to take me out. I'm sick of this fucking house."

"Where would you like to go?" He asked.

"How about a nice seedy bar."

"Done." He said.

She climbed off the bed and walked naked to the shower. Fuck her ass looked good he thought as he watched from the bed. Turning on the taps, she waited a minute and stepped under the stream of water. From the bed, he watched as she started to soap herself. That was enough, he was getting hard. Flinging back the covers, he got up and walked to the shower. Opening the door, he slipped in behind her. She first felt the cold air as he opened the door and then his hard cock pressing against the cheeks of her as, she turned around and pressed herself to him, her breasts with their hard nipples crushed against his chest while his stiff cock pressed between her thighs. As he reached down, her legs opened, wanting his fingers between them. Breathing heavily, his arousal growing and his cock stiffening, he slid his fingers between her legs, Fuck her pussy felt so soft and smooth, Fuck he wanted it. Parting her lips, he sunk two fingers inside her, She groaned with pleasure, clinging to him as he began finger fucking her aroused cunt. He pushed her back onto the shower wall and her legs opened wider in excitement, her own hand gripping his hard cock tight and pulling it fast. The feel of his fingers inside her wet shaved cunt and her had wrapped around his straining cock was too much for him. Shaking with his fingers jammed deep in her cunt, he pressed against her hard and let out a loud groan of release. She felt him cum in her hand as her jerked against her, his cock pulsing as it shot hard squirts of cum onto the shower wall beside to her.

"Hmmm. That's twice. I hope you'll have some cum left in those lovely big balls when we get home later." She said releasing his cock and sliding her hand onto his balls, gently massaging them.

After dressing, they adjourned downstairs for more drinks. In no condition to drive, they summoned a cab to take them downtown to a bar her knew. It wasn't seedy or a dive but it was somewhere she was guaranteed not to see any of the insufferable snooty wives she usually had to mix with and was desperate to avoid. Finding a booth at the rear of the bar he got them both another drink. She seemed to be enjoying herself and was already a little tipsy.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked smiling devilishly.

"What is it?" he asked curious.

"When we got dressed I forgot to put on my panties." She said grinning. "Look." With that, she reached down and pulled up the front of her skirt showing him her bare shaved pussy for a second before replacing it over her thighs.

"Can I tell you another secret?" she asked again.

"Go on." He said.

"I did it on purpose." She told him laughing.

"Naughty girl." He said smiling, the sight of her shaved pink slit between slightly open thighs burnt into his brain.

"Just in case you want to fuck me in a hurry." She said in a husky voice, her own words making her moisten between the legs at the thought of it.

As the night wore on and the drinks flowed she seemed to get even more playful, causally rubbing his cock through his pants under the table and rubbing her large breasts against his arm. She was obviously horny and it was rubbing off on him too. His cock seemed permanently semi-hard with her sexual advances. Suddenly, she stopped what she was doing and her face lit up.

"I have an idea." She told him excitedly.

"What's that?" he asked.

"How would you like to fuck a gorgeous woman while I watched?" she asked him.

"You'd like to watch would you?" he asked.

"Oh fuck yes." She said almost breathless and her chest rising sharply. "I'd love to watch you fuck her and see her cum."

"And who would this woman be?" he asked.

"Her names Anya, the wife of the bloke my husband is playing golf with." She replied.

"And you think she'd be interested in your little idea do you?

"Oh, believe me, she's a slut for a big cock and yours would have her positively salivating. You watch, I'll give her a call." He watched as she rummaged in her handbag and pulled out her phone. Dialling a number she put it to her ear.

"It's me." She said into the phone. "What am I doing? Well, I'm sitting in this bar with a man who has the biggest cock that makes you cum so hard you can't stop. No, I'm not joking. Why don't you come down here and see for yourself. Okay, see you then."

"She's on the way. I don't think she believes me though." She told him laughing. This is going to be interesting he thought. He wondered what this so called gorgeous woman looked like. He would just have to wait and see.

When Anya entered the bar and walked towards their booth he couldn't believe it. She was tall and slim and in her thirties with legs that never ended. The figure hugging short sleeveless dress she wore showed off her every curve of her delectable body. Sliding into the booth, she sat next to him.

"So, is this him?" she asked Mrs. Smith looking him up and down. "I hope you didn't drag me down here for nothing."

"Take a little feel under the table and see for yourself." She told Anya. If Anya loved big cocks she wasn't going to be disappointed he thought. Ever since she had walked into the bar he had been hard in his pants with the thought of fucking her. Anya's hand slipped under the able and he felt her fingers slide along the hard outline of his cock.

"Fucking hell." she exclaimed as she stroked the growing long thickness through the material.

"We just wondered if you wanted to come back to my place and join us for some fun." Mrs. Smith said.

"Fuck yes!" she replied still rubbing his cock under the table, her pussy starting to tingle between her legs. "Who gets to fuck him first?" She asked hungrily.

"You do." said Mrs. Smith. "I just want to watch him fuck your slutty tight pussy."

"Let's do it." said Anya eagerly. Seconds later two wet tingling pussies and one aroused hard cock got up and left the bar. It was pretty cosy with the three of them in the back of the cab but the darkened back seat offered the perfect opportunity for Anya to have another feel of his cock through his pants. Fuck, she couldn't wait to see it in the flesh and feel it inside her. On the other side of him, Mrs. Smith watched Anya rubbing his cock. The woman's obvious excitement and eagerness was arousing her and she could feel herself getting wet between the legs. She was going to love watching those two fuck.

Naked, Anya was all he expected and more, het untethered breasts were perfectly shaped with hard proud erect nipples. Between her legs her pussy was perfectly shaved with delicate pink inner lips nestled between slightly puffy outer ones. They were all three standing in the middle of the bedroom floor, the women rubbing themselves on his and they both stroked his long hard cock. His hands pawed eagerly at them both, rubbing their breasts and exploring between their legs. Slowly, they were all working each other into a sexual frenzy. The hands on his cock had him breathing hard and sucking at nipples as he felt wet pussies and fingered eager cunts. Fuck it was exciting. Mrs. Smith was the first to breakaway leaving him to concentrate on Anya alone. She stood just apart from them with one hand between her legs and watched as he licked and sucked at her nipples, teasing them even harder as his fingers rubbed fast between her parted lips over her clit. Anya's hand gripped his cock tight, pulling it hard, unable to believe how thick and rigid it felt in her grasp. No wonder her cunt was so aroused, she wanted that big staff he called a cock inside her.

Still sucking her tits and fingering her pussy, he backed Anya to the bed and laid her on it. With her hand between her legs Mrs. Smith lay on the bed beside them and watched as he fell to his knees and pressed his face between Anya's open legs. Holding her lips apart with his thumbs he licked between them, his tongue flicking and lapping at her hard aroused clit. Mrs. Smith groaned and rubbed at her own clit as she watched his tongue slide up and down the length of Anya's wet glistening pussy. Anya started to moan and writhe beneath his mouth, her aching cunt desperate to cum. He raised to his feet, his rigid cock sticking straight out in front of him. Anya watched it in total excitement, almost shaking with anticipation of it entering her throbbing pussy. Taking his cock in his hand, he bent at the knees and moved in between her legs. This was it, Mrs. Smith held her breath. He was going to enter her. She watched, her heart beating fast as the swollen head parted Anya's lips and pressed it her opening. It disappeared into Anya's cunt and Mrs. Smith squirted and almost passed out. Oh fuck it looked so good. Anya gasped as he pushed inside her, his hard cock stretching her open and filling cunt completely in one thrust. Now he was fucking her, his thick round shaft pushing and pulling Anya's inner lips as it slit in and out of her. Reaching for the dildo they had brought to the bedroom earlier Mrs. Smith pushed it into her saturated pussy. Oh fuck, she fucked herself in time with his cock in her friend.

"Oh God, fuck her." She cried out ramming the dildo into her squirting cunt. On her back with her hands gripping the covers Anya was bucking, fucking him back and forcing his cock deep. Her legs locked around his back and she pushed her cunt up hard onto the cock sliding inside her.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as her legs started to quiver. He rammed into her harder and she exploded in orgasm with a loud wail of pleasure, her legs around him gripping him tight, keeping them locked together. When they finally relaxed and fell open, he slipped from her drenched cunt, his cock still rock hard and glistening with her wetness wanting more. She reached up, grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed onto his back. Rolling over, she straddled him and reaching between her legs she took his cock and guided it into herself. With the head inside her opening she began to ride him, sliding up and down the whole length of him, forcing him deep as she drove down onto him. Still breathless, Mrs. Smith placed her hand between them, feeling his hard cock and her wet pussy coming together.

12