The Limo Driver Ch. 13

Story Info
The lovely Anya Fucks and runs and his boss takes over.
4k words
4.8
6.4k
6

Part 13 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up the next morning under the covers between the two of them. His head was a little fuzzy and it took him some time to come round. To his left Mrs. Smith was sound asleep, her uncovered chest rhythmically rising and falling. When he looked to his right he found Anya awake and smiling at him.

"Good morning." She said quietly.

"Good morning to you too." he replied.

"That was some night we had eh." she said. "I had a really good time."

"Me too." He told her recalling the events of the previous night.

"I loved fucking your big cock." As she said it he felt her fingertips on his cock under the covers, playing over it and gliding up and down its shaft. Her soft touch had his cock and arousal growing rapidly. The unseen fingers curled around him and began ever so slowly stroking him. Fuck, he wanted her again. Feeling his readiness and need for her cunt, she moved onto her back and opened her legs. Still under the covers and with his rigid cock already leaking precum, he rolled on top of her, his hand between them, guiding his hard cock into her waiting cunt. She was still wet from the night before and despite his aroused thickness, he slid into her smoothly. He heard her draw in her breath as his cock filled her. With all of him buried in her throbbing pussy, he began to thrust in and out of her slowly, rhythmically pushing in and out of her, his sliding cock gradually building her orgasm bit by bit. Getting close she was panting, her arms wrapped around his back, his slow rhythmic fucking grinding her towards her climax. Her aching cunt throbbed with need, it seemed to be taking so long and she was desperate to cum.

"Fuck me faster" she panted quietly in his ear as he pushed into her deep again and again. Fuck her cunt felt so good. His ass rose higher under the covers as he started to fuck her harder. She wanted to cry out but couldn't. Beside them Mrs. Smith was still asleep.

"Do me, fuck my cunt." She begged so close to the edge. "I need to cum." Her legs opened wider and he humped her even harder, pushing every inch of him into her wet throbbing pussy. He felt her tense under him and then with a gasp and hard jerk she came, clinging to him tightly, crying out quietly in orgasm. He stopped thrusting, his cock deep inside her, enjoying the feel of her cumming pussy gripping his cock. Then he started again, pushing in and out of her. Within seconds, she was gasping again, biting her finger to stop her screaming as an even bigger orgasm ripped through her body. This time he came with her, holding his pulsating cock deep in her pussy as he flooded it with cum. After they had finished, she let him finger her cum soaked pussy until she came again then told him she needed to leave.

He watched from the bed as she silently got dressed and collected her handbag. As she opened the door, she stopped, turned, blew him a kiss and walked out. As he lay back in bed he had a feeling he would be seeing a lot more of the lovely Anya. The prospect pleased him immensely.

In contrast to Anya, Mrs. Smith displayed no desire for sex when she woke up. He suspected she may have been feeling a bit rough after all their drinks the night before. After soaping and washing all over each other in the shower, she did get him to finger her until she came but that as to be the extent of their sexual adventures for the day. Towel off and dressed, they went downstairs and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast until it was time for him to leave. She was obviously feeling a little worse for wear after their trip to the bar and threesome with Anya. Truth be told, he wasn't firing on all cylinders himself.

Back in his room, he stripped off his old clothes and lay naked on his bed. As he recalled the events of the previous night, he couldn't help reaching down and stroking his cock. In no time he was hard, his hand sliding up and down the length of his thick shaft. He didn't want to cum, he just wanted to feel the arousal as he pictured both women naked fucking each other. Breaking off from his reverie, he got up and put on fresh clothes. He could feel his hard cock straining in the tight confines of his pants. Maybe he should have made himself cum. It would take ages to go away trapped in his pants. His inability to get images of Anya's naked body out of his mind wasn't helping either. He had swapped numbers with her before she left and he was secretly wishing she would call telling him she was horny again. She was a gorgeous fuck and he quite fancied spending some one-on-one time with her. He was definitely a cunt man and hers was up there with the best. Shit! He just made the cock in his pants even harder thinking about it. Maybe a swim in the cool pool would calm him down. Stripping off again, he resisted the urge to pull himself and put on his swimming trunks. Grabbing a towel he walked out of his room and made for the pool.

Oh fuck, he couldn't win. His employer was stretched out topless on a deckchair. As he dropped into one opposite her, his eyes were immediately drawn to her slightly parted legs and the flimsy strip of material stretched between them.

"Do I or don't I." she said smiling.

"Pardon?"

"Do I or don't I want to fuck her cunt. That's what you were thinking." She said.

"How do you know that?" he asked.

"That giant fucking tent pole in your swim trunks says it all." She told him. "Along with your staring hard between my legs."

"That obvious eh"

"Well sort of." She said laughing. "You had it when you got here. Thinking about someone's cunt from last night? It must have been a good one?" she asked with a sly smile.

"I only fuck good ones." He countered. That should take the wind out of her sails.

"Would you like me to help you with your little, I mean big problem?" she asked him grinning mischievously.

"Fuck yes." He groaned, lost to the sight of her bare tits and micro bikini bottoms. There was no way his hard cock was going to go away by itself now.

Climbing out of her deckchair, she walked over and straddled his. Bending over, she hooked her fingers into the top of his swimming trunks. Raising his rear off the chair, she slid them down releasing his stiff erect hard cock. It jerked with excited anticipation. Reaching down, she curled her fingers around his hard shaft and started to massage it, sliding her hand up and down its length. He groaned with the feel of her hand on him. Gripping his shaft, she pulled her bikini bottoms aside revealing her delicious shaved cunt. Bending her legs she squatted over him and began rubbing his slippery precum covered head along the now wet slit between her parted lips. Oh fuck, his cock jerked in her hand. He wanted her cunt desperately. Pressing the swollen head to her opening she lowered onto it.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as the giant head stretched her open and popped inside her. She lowered, taking inch after inch of his cock into her now throbbing pussy. Fuck, her warm wet insides were driving him wild as she slid him into her. Just as the last inch disappeared into her cunt she slowly rose up, sliding it out. It was agony; he needed her to fuck him. She lowered again, slowly taking all of him into her body.

"Fuck me." He pleaded. He was just where she wanted him, rigid inside her, his cock as hard and enormous as it would ever get. Slowly, she started to ride him, rising and lowering, enjoying the feel of her cunt being filled so completely. Her pussy throbbing and now needing to cum, she fucked him faster. He was gasping, desperate to cum. Close to cumming herself, she slipped a hand inside the front of her bikini and fingered her pussy as she drove her cunt down on him hard. On the edge, he thrust up frantically trying to fuck her and came hard with a loud groan of release, his bursting cock spraying cum deep inside her body. Thrashing at her pussy with her fingers, she drove down onto him and gushed hard inside her bikini, her legs jerking uncontrollably in orgasm.

"Is that better?" she asked, rising up letting his cock slip from her cum filled pussy before sliding her bikini back over her drenched cunt. Watching her do it, he imagined just how sticky it was going to be inside them when his cum started leaking out of her.

"Much." He panted slumped on his deckchair with his spent softening cock lying flat on his stomach.

"Why don't you mix us a drink and tell me all about this sweet piece of pussy that's got you so worked up." She said lying back down on her deckchair.

"Her name is Anya." He told her as he poured their drinks.

"Not Anya with the legs up to her armpits?" She asked.

"That's the one." He told her.

"I've heard about her and seen her once or twice. I wouldn't mind having a go at her myself. I bet she's got a glorious cunt." she said dreamily.

"Obviously," he said handing her a drink and pointing at his crotch.

"Point taken." She said, "If she can get you that worked up her snatch must be to die for."

"It was pretty fucking awesome. Perfectly shaved and so tight around my cock and fucking hell, how it clamped me inside her when she came." He said smiling as he lowered himself into his deckchair.

"Alright." She said. Give an old lady a chance".

"Don't worry." He said. "Yours is right up there with the best."

"That's good." She said. "All this talking about shaved pussies and fucking them has got me a bit hot. Do you fancy a little sojourn to your room?"

"Did I tell you how good it tasted and smelled?" he teased her.

"Now you've got me all worked up. Your room in ten minutes." She said getting up from her deckchair and walking towards the house. He covered his limp cock with his trunks and took time to enjoy the sun as he finished his drink. His glass empty, he stood up, picked up his towel and headed back to his room.

Entering her bedroom, she slipped off her sticky cum filled bikini bottoms and headed naked to her ensuite bathroom for a quick shower. Opening the shower stall door, she reached in and turned on the taps. After waiting a second for the water to warm she stepped in. She soaped all over her body and in between her legs. Still worked up and horny she dropped the soap, opened her legs and slid her fingers between them. With her clit all aroused and throbbing, she sunk her middle finger between her lips and started rubbing it. Her free hand went to her breasts and she squeezed and rubbed her nipples as her fingertip rolled her hard erect clit. Fuck she was so aroused. Rubbing hard at her clit and sticking her fingers inside herself she knew she was going to cum quickly. In seconds she was groaning, half bent over and quivering as her pussy stared to cum.

"Fuck!" she cried out, her legs clamping together, trapping her hand between them as her cunt exploded in orgasm. This was his fault. All his talk about tasting and smelling pussies and fucking them. No wonder she had cum so fast. His cock had better have recovered from their fuck before because she really needed something hard and big inside her right now. Stepping out of the shower, she dried herself and went to her closet. Taking a loose casual dress off its hanger, she slipped it on. Fuck panties, she wouldn't need any. With her hair combed and lipstick done, she left the room, excitedly looking forward to some nice big thick cock. Fuck, she was already wet again.

Downstairs, he was lying naked on his bed with a drink in his hand. He hadn't bothered getting dressed, there seemed little point. Another drink sat on the bedside table waiting for her. The door opened and she slipped inside. Seeing him naked, she slipped her dress off over her head and walked naked towards him, her pussy tingling with the sight of his thick half hard cock. Lifting the glass he left for her, she took a sip and smiling climbed on to the bed. Lying on his side with her on her back next to him, he reached between her legs, eager to feel the soft wet folds of her pussy. Her hand was gripping his cock, pulling its thick growing shaft. His mouth latched onto her nipple and he sucked at it hungrily as his fingers explored between her slippery inner lips. Excitedly, he rubbed her aroused clit and slipped his fingers inside her. Both were breathing heavily, aroused and achingly wanting each other's body. She moaned, her pussy running with wetness as he began fucking her with his fingers, pushing them hard into her throbbing cunt. In her hand he was rigid and thick, his cock's swollen head slick with precum. Her free hand was at her pussy, rubbing her clit while he pushed his fingers inside her. Releasing her nipple, he slid down her, kissing all the way down over her stomach. Forcing her legs wide apart and removing his fingers, he pressed his mouth to her wet parted cunt. She moaned with pleasure as his tongue ran up between her parted inner lips and onto her hard throbbing clit. Ravenously he licked her cunt, lapping at her hard clit and flicking his tongue into the pool of wetness at her opening.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, his tongue driving her wild. Squirming on the bed, she pushed her eager cunt up hard to his mouth. "Yes, that's it, lick me."

Driven on by her moans, he lapped at her harder, desperately wanting to feel her cum on his mouth. Her hips were pushing up harder, urgently thrusting against his mouth with her need to cum. Still lapping at her saturated pussy he stuck two fingers inside her.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, her hips jerking hard as she started to cum.

"Put it in me." She pleaded, wanting his hard thick cock inside her. Rising to his knees between her legs, he gripped his cock and pushed it hard inside her. She howled with pleasure as he thrust his entire length deep into her quivering cunt, filling it with hard thick flesh. As he fucked her hard she began to quiver and shake. Knowing she was on the verge of cumming, he slammed himself between her legs, ramming his cock into her hard.

"Fuck!" She yelled, her body shaking and jerking uncontrollably in orgasm, her cunt thrusting up and down, fucking back at the thick cock impaling her.

"Fuck my ass." She cried, desperate to keep fucking. Slipping his wet cock from inside her, he smeared her own silky wetness over her tight asshole and worked it inside her with his finger, all the while pulling his cock to keep it hard. With her ass lubed he pressed the head of his cock to it and pushed in slowly.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, her hands gripping the covers tight. He had never been in her ass before and the sheer size of him stretching it open took her breath away and made her face screw up in pain. He was in, pushing into her slowly, working himself deeper with each measured thrust. The pain soon dissipated; replaced by pleasure as he massaged the insides of her ass with his thick long hard cock.

"Oh God yes." She moaned, her ass completely filled with him. "That's it, keep fucking it." Pushing her legs back and opening them wide, he stroked his glistening wet hard cock in and out of her tight ass. She was panting and groaning with each deep thrust into her. Speeding up, he fucked into her deep. Shaking with excitement, she reached down and thrust two fingers up into her dripping cunt, fucking it hard as he destroyed her ass with his huge cock.

"Oh God, oh fuck!" She screamed, bucking wildly with her pussy gushing as both her cunt and ass came as one. Her excitement was too much for him, he was about to come. Reefing his cock out of her ass, he pulled it frantically. With a loud groan and his face contorted in orgasm he sprayed her cunt and ass with thick strands of pearly cum. Consumed by the utter pleasure of the massive contractions inside her ass and pussy, she rubbed between her legs and pushed her cum covered fingers into both holes. He watched on, still pulling his cock, the sheer excitement of watching her keeping him hard. Still bucking on the bed, she had two fingers up her ass and two fingers of her other hand inside her pussy. It was as if she couldn't stop. Whimpering, she sucked in her breath, froze and then shuddered in one last hard orgasm. Fuck it was so hot watching her do that to herself. Abandoning his efforts to keep himself hard, he climbed off the bed and poured two fresh drinks.

"Here, you look like you could do with one of theses." He said handing her one of the drinks.

"Fuck yes." She said breathlessly, her chest pounding and the contractions still persisting deep inside her. Taking the glass, she gulped down a mouthful of the neat scotch and lay back on the pillow. She was done for now. Utterly fucking destroyed. Both her pussy and ass were still snapping and puckering uncontrollably. She couldn't remember when she had ever been fucked and cum so hard. She wasn't surprised she had cum so hard. She had been in a constant state of arousal since he had first come to the pool with his hard cock in his bathers.

Sitting on the edge of the bed sipping his drink, he watched as she drew herself up to sit against the headboard.

"You like?" she asked, playfully opening and closing her legs to show him her wet slippery cunt.

"Ah, take it or leave it." he said and they both laughed.

"More like take it." she told him grinning. Yes, definitely take it, he thought to himself. She was one very sexy lady with a very sexy cunt.

"So, how does mine stack up against your girlfriend Anya's?" she asked with a smile, opening her legs wide again.

"For one, she's not my girlfriend and two; I would hate to have to choose between them. They are both gorgeous." He told her truthfully.

"So, there's life in the old thing yet." She said laughing and patting her pussy between her open legs.

"Definitely." He agreed smiling.

"Hmm. Do you think we could get the nice big cock of yours hard enough to fuck it again?" she asked.

"That's a hungry wee thing you cunt isn't it. I'm sure we could get it hard for that pussy" he replied.

"It's always hungry for you cock, come over here." She told him. Taking her drink from her and putting both on the bedside table, he slid onto the bed and knelt beside her. Reaching out, she took him in her hand and began stroking his cock into life, hardening each time her rand ran up and down its thick shaft. He reached down and without looking she opened her legs, His fingertips played over her pussy and parted her silky inner lips. As his fingertips found her throbbing clit, she leant over and slid her mouth over the swelling head of his cock. Aroused by his fingers rubbing at her clit and gripping his shaft tight, she started to fuck him with her mouth, sucking and licking him at the same time. He groaned at the feel of his cock sliding over her tongue and into the top of her throat. Fuck he was getting aroused, growing thicker in her hand and her mouth now stretched wide just to accommodate his swelling hard head. Breathing hard he excited he pushed two fingers inside her. Fuck he wanted fuck her wet cunt.

"Rub my clit." She panted; her aching aroused cunt eager to cum again. Slipping his wet fingers out of her, he rubbed between her lips.

"Oh fuck." She cried out, his fingers on her throbbing clit rocketing her fast towards orgasm. He was ready and she ached to cum. Releasing his cock she rolled over and rose up onto all fours, panting, her aroused pussy desperate to be filled with his hard cock.. He walked on his knees around behind her with his rigid cock waiving in front of him. Bending forward, he licked at her dripping cunt. She pushed back against her mouth, her flooded opening wanting his tongue. He licked into it, lapping up the glorious wetness pooled there.

"Stick it in me." She pleaded desperately. He straightened up and moved in behind her, his hard cock in his hand. Guiding it to her opening he pushed it inside. She groaned as he filled her, a wave of pleasure surging through her body. Holding her hips he began thrusting into her, deeper and deeper until every inch was buried in her wet throbbing cunt.

12