The Limo Driver Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two, she climbed off him and retrieved her drink. Sitting on the sofa with her legs open and her pussy leaking cum on display, she sipped her drink smiling at him. He sipped his own as his slippery cock softened in his lap. As he sipped his drink he thought that was probably it and he was about to be shown the door. She had different ideas. They had only just gotten started

.

"Let's go upstairs." She said, draining her glass putting it on the coffee table. Eagerly, he stood and pulled up his pants. She led the way upstairs not bothering with her panties which lay discarded on the floor in front of the sofa. Anyone lucky enough to find them would have been able to pick them up and smell the strong odour of aroused pussy on them.

She sat naked on the bed, a tube of lube at her side. As he finished stripping, she signalled for him to come to her. As he reached her, she took hold of his soft cock, leaned forward and took him into her mouth. Fuck, her mouth felt so good around his cock and her sucking and licking was making him hard again. Her hand cupped his balls as she took him deep, down into her throat. Aroused and inflamed by the wet warmth, he started to thrust into her mouth, frantically wanting to fuck all of him into her throat. The only thing holding him back was her hand wrapped around his hard shaft. Sliding her mouth off him, she handed him the tube of lube.

"You'll need this." She said, rolling onto her back and pulling her wide open legs up with her hands holding them under her knees. He knew just what she wanted. Squirting lube onto his fingers, he smeared it all over her ass and slipped a lubed finger inside it. Tossing the tube onto the bed, he moved between her open legs stroking his hard cock. Her chest beating hard, she watched as he pressed the swollen head of his cock to her ass. She held her breath in anticipation and then gasped when he pushed his cock inside. Oh God, it felt so fucking tight as he slowly worked his rigid cock into her stretched ass. With the head buried in her ass he started to thrust into her, working deeper and deeper.

"Oh yes, that's it, fuck my ass." She moaned as he pushed the last inch into her ass. Leaning against her cheeks, he thrust his cock in and out, fucking her hard, revelling in the feeling of her tight hole squeezing his thick hard shaft.

"Faster!" she cried, close to orgasm and needing to cum. He rammed into her, driving his cock deep.

"Oh fuck!" She wailed, her legs shaking hard as she came. Her bucking ass set him off as well and he pulled out of her quickly, just in time to squirt thick strands of cum all over her parted shaved pussy. Still hard and gripping his cock, he plunged it into her cum covered cunt, driving it all the way in. She moaned with delight as he began thrusting into her fast.

"Oh God yes, fuck it." she cried as the hard cock sliding in her aroused cunt propelled her towards another orgasm. Lying between her legs, he rammed her with every inch of his cock, stabbing her cunt hard.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum." she wailed and then her cunt exploded with a hard squirt, spraying his cock and her belly as she jerked with the hard contractions deep inside her. Her squirting set him off again and his throbbing cock pumped cum deep in her pussy.

"I hope you can stay over so I can fuck you again in the morning. By the way, my name is Claire." She said as they lay under the sheet.

"Pleased to meet you Claire." He said. "My name is Bill."

"Do you come here often Bill?" she asked.

"Just a minute ago and once downstairs." He replied and they both burst out laughing.

The next morning as predicted, the discarded panties were discovered on the floor of the living room. A curious hand picked them up and pressed them to an eager nose. Nice, thought Anya as she sniffed long and hard at the material, filling her nostrils with the lovely aroma of stale pussy.

12