The Limo Driver Ch. 21

Story Info
Cuckold clients and contagious excitement masturbating.
3.9k words
4.64
6.9k
5

Part 22 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the loan of your vibrator." Claire said, handing it back to Anya the next morning. "I tried it with a dildo up my ass and it was fucking great. Not as good as being fucked up there but pretty damn good nevertheless."

"I know." Anya said, remembering him fucking her ass the day before with the vibrator inside her.

"What did you three get up to after we left?" she asked Claire.

"Well, it would have been a shame to waste all that eager cock so I took them back upstairs and fucked them both. They just love licking cunt too." Claire said smiling "How about you?"

"It seems we are into edging now. We had a long session of it." Anya said.

"Good?" Claire asked.

"Put it this way, I had to change the bed this morning. He had me squirting non-stop." Anya told her.

"What do you have planned for today?" Claire asked. She didn't know. Both Bill and Pete were out on jobs with the cars and it seemed like they were both at a loose end. Just then, the phone rang and Claire answered it. She listen intently and then told the person on the other end to hold while she checked.

"It's a couple from the party." She said. "They are both into bondage and cuckold and that sort of thing. They wanted to hire a couple and thought of you two. What do you think?"

"I'll have to check with his nibs." Anya replied. "Tell them you'll call back shortly." She told Claire.

"It'll be worth your while; it's a double fee and tip." Claire told her after she had hung up the phone. Anya found him in their room and relayed the request.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I'm up for it if you are, but they'll have to come here as all the cars are out." He told her. He knew Claire kept some bondage bits and pieces and had a room with a few handy hooks.

"Great!" Anya said smiling. "I'll tell Claire to set it up." She had wanted to work ever since they had started up together. She loved all sorts of sex and it would be even better with them working together. Fuck, it wasn't even a job, more a pleasure. Claire had called them back and it was agreed, they would be over in an hour or so, just enough time to get everything ready, including a camera to record it so the couple could watch it again, over and over. This was going to be fun Anya thought to herself.

"I hope I can be part of this too." Claire said eager to get in on the games to come.

"I'm sure that'll be just fine." Anya told her. Between the three of them, they worked out a strategy for when the guests arrived. Now all they had to do was wait.

The couple arrived two hours later. They looked to be in their mid-forties. The wife looked her age but still had a good figure with large breasts. Her husband was of a medium build and average features. They both looked keen to start when Claire and Anya met them at the door dressed only in face masks, matching white panties and high heel shoes. They led them down the corridor into separate rooms, Anya and the husband into one and Claire and the wife into another. The first room where the husband stood was bare except for two hooks in the wall, one above the other and a large screen TV on a portable stand.

"Take off your clothes." Anya told him. He obeyed and stripped off his clothes and stood there waiting, not knowing what to expect. Anya picked up his clothes and put them in the corner where the TV stood. Picking up two sets of manacles, she walked over to him and chained his wrists and ankles. She guided him chained to the wall with the hooks. Pulling up the chain binding his hands raising his arms, she hooked the chain over the top hook. The chain binding his ankles was hooked into the lower hook. Now he was chained to the wall unable to get free. Returning to the corner, she wheeled the TV in front of him. Picking up the remote, she turned on the TV. The picture that came on was of his wife sitting clothed on a bed, looking around, also not knowing what to expect. There was no sound, just the picture.

"Look at your wife." Anya said from behind her mask. "She's going to be fucked by a big cock. Look at her waiting." Chained up, he stared at the screen, full of as much anticipation as his wife. The wife looked up towards the camera. Someone had come into her room. She began to take off her clothes. Anya noticed the husbands cock starting to thicken as he watched the screen. His wife was naked still looking towards the camera. A figure came partly into view, a naked man with a big thick long hard cock. The husband started to breathe heavily and his cock stiffened even more. The naked man with his face also in a mask walked over to the bed where the woman was sitting. Leaning forward, taking the huge cock in her hand, the woman bent and slid her mouth over the end of it.

"Look at that big cock." Anya said as the man stared, his eyes glued to the screen, his cock rigid.

"That cock is going to fuck your wife. See how she likes it." As the man watched his wife sucking the cock hungrily, Anya curled her fingers around his hard cock lightly. Slowly, she began to pull him. He was rock hard. On the screen, his wife let go the cock and laid on the bed with her legs wide open. The man climbed onto the bed and moved between her legs.

"Look." Anya said, still stroking him very slowly. "He's going to fuck her with that huge cock." The picture suddenly changed to a side view showing his wife's open legs and her spread neatly trimmed cunt. Between her legs the man was kneeling, his thick rigid cock sticking straight out in front. The husband breathed even heavier, his eyes locked to the screen watching the silent porno of his wife.

"You want to see that cock fuck her, don't you?" Anya said, her hand still rhythmically sliding up and down the husband's hard shaft.

"Yes." He croaked, his heart beating hard in his chest. He wanted to see it enter his wife so bad. He got his wish. On the screen, the man pressed his thick cock to the wife's pussy and pushed inside it. The woman's mouth opened and her head flung back in a silent moan as the hard cock slid deep into her cunt. The husband groaned and he strained against his chains, trying to fuck Anya's hand. The man between his wife's legs started to thrust into her, driving his cock all the way in. She was pushing her cunt up to meet his thrusts, obviously aroused and wanting to fuck. Anya felt his cock go even more rigid about to cum. She let go of it. He strained against the chains, his cock jerking in the air unable to cum. He cried out in frustration.

"Look how she likes that thick hard cock inside her." Anya purred, once more curling her fingers around his cock, pulling it very slowly. The man whimpered. On the screen his wife had her legs spread even wider as the man rammed every inch of his cock into her hard and fast. The husbands cock swelled again and Anya released it. He thrashed against his chains, thrusting with his hips, precum dripping from his rigid jerking cock that couldn't cum.

"Please, please, oh God" He begged her almost sobbing. It was agony.

"Do you want to hear how much she loves that huge cock?" Anya asked un-muting the TV. The woman was moaning hard. Fuck me; fuck me she was yelling as the thick cock fucked her harder and harder. The husbands cock jerked in excitement. Anya gripped it lightly but kept her hand still. He begged her to pull him. Hi wife was screaming, jerking her cunt up. Suddenly came shuddering hard on the giant cock inside her. Her husband moaned and Anya felt his cock swell. This time she didn't remove her hand. He came jerking, his cock erupting in hard squirts that arced through the air and splashed in puddles on the floor. He couldn't stop lurching against his chains, his cock jerking in orgasm even after she had let it go and it had stopped squirting cum. Finally, he slumped against the chains in utter relief.

"Look." Anya said. "He's not finished with her yet." The man looked up and on the screen; the man with the hard cock was dragging his wife up onto all fours. At the same time, Claire, still in her mask and heels but minus her panties laid on the bed beside them. She started rubbing her cunt as the man moved in behind the wife and guided his cock back inside her. In her other hand, she held a big thick black dildo Anya took hold of the husbands softened cock and started to pull it as he stared once more at the screen. It was getting hard again and she pulled him fast, she wanted him rigid and ready to cum again. Claire now had the dildo in her cunt, fucking herself as she watched the man fuck the wife, thrusting hard against her ass as he drove his cock deep.

"Look at them." Anya said, her own cunt wet and her panties damp. The husband was groaning again, his cock stiff in Anya's grasp as he watched Claire and his wife, both fucking with something big in their cunt. His wife was pushing back hard, moaning with every deep thrust of the cock inside her and Claire was thrusting her hips up as she drove the dildo deep in her cunt.

"Pull it, pull it." The husband pleaded, needing to cum again. Anya obliged, pulling his cock hard, her free hand now inside her panties, rubbing hard at her throbbing clit. The wife pushed back hard and froze; her ass and legs quivering as she came. Claire cried out, driving the dildo hard into her gushing cunt.

"Oh God." The husband cried his rigid cock cumming once again inside Anya's hand. On the screen, the man pulled out of the wife, jerked his cock hard and came all over her back. His cock spent, he climbed off the bed and walked out of shot. With the husband similarly spent and panting, she turned off the TV, walked to the corner and retrieved his clothes. Releasing him from his chains, she watched as he dressed. Once he was done, she led him out of the room and out onto the patio for some drinks. The three others were already there. Apart from Claire and herself who just had panties on, the others were fully dressed.

"How was that?" Claire asked the husband and wife. They were both beaming with smiles.

"Not what we were expecting. It was fucking awesome." The husband told them.

"Everything you saw on the screen has been recorded." Claire told them. "Including some things you didn't see."

"What things?" the husband asked.

"We secretly filmed you." Claire said smiling.

"Oh, I can't wait to see that." His wife said. "In fact, I can't wait to get home and watch it all."

"It's being burnt onto a DVD as we speak." Claire told them. They stayed for a couple of drinks and when it was time to leave they were given their DVD. As they walked out the door, the husband slipped Anya an envelope.

"Thank you." He said smiling.

"Well, that went well." Claire said as they sat around the table enjoying another well-earned drink.

"I enjoyed it." Anya said smiling even though she was the only one that hadn't cum. It didn't matter; it was still very exciting watching the husband. The only problem was that the wet cunt between her legs was still horny as hell and throbbing.

"Guess what?" Claire said mischievously. "I kept a copy for us, anyone fancy watching it?"

"Only if someone fingers me while we do." Anya said. "My little cunt really needs to cum right now."

"I think we could do better than that." Claire said, eager to volunteer. It suited him, he loved to watch them. With that, they moved to the living room and Claire put the DVD in the player and pressed play. As the film started, both women removed their panties and sat together on the couch. The first scene was of Anya chaining up the husband and pulling his cock. Watching, he could feel that hand on him and it made his cock hard in his pants. He undid them and started to stroke himself as he watched Anya make the husband hard in her hand. On the couch, Anya's legs were open with Claire's hand between them. Eager fingers were buried in her drenched slit and stroking her hard aroused clit.

"Oh God." Anya moaned, growing even wetter as Claire rubbed her clit and slid her fingers inside her. She rubbed and pulled at her hard nipples as Claire rubbed her aching cunt towards orgasm. Eager for more of Anya's delicious cunt, Claire slid off the couch opened Anya's legs wide and buried her face between them, licking and tasting her. Her cunt smelled divine and she rubbed her face in it, smearing all that lovely wetness over her. She could smell Anya on her as she lapped hard at her clit.

"Oh fuck." Anya sighed, slumping down into the couch and opening her legs even wider. Pulling his cock harder, he watched Claire hungrily eat Anya, her head bobbing up and down as she greedily lapped at her dripping parted slit. Anya started to quiver and her back arched. She gasped as she came, her cunt pushing hard against Claire's face. Over on the chair, he groaned as cum spewed from the tip of his cock and ran down over his fingers. On the floor between Claire's legs was a puddle of wetness. Rubbing herself as she licked Anya, she had squirted when Anya's cumming cunt had thrust up against her mouth.

"Get a dildo." Anya panted, rubbing hard at her cunt, wanting something inside it. Claire raced from the room and returned in seconds with two dildos. Sitting on the floor facing Anya on the couch, she opened her legs wide. Watching each other, they pushed the dildos into their wet cunts and started fucking themselves, each of them feeding off the others excitement. Both moaning, they fucked themselves hard, faster and faster. He pulled his cock frantically watching them. Fuck, they were going to make him cum again. The women were gasping, ramming the toys into their cunts hard, their legs quivering on the edge of orgasm.

"Fuck, of fuck." Anya screamed as she came, bucking hard on the toy between her legs. Claire cried out and rolled onto her back, ramming the dildo into her cunt with her parted legs in the air. The sight of them cumming hard made groan as his cock erupted again, harder this time in a small fountain of cum. Panting, all three looked at each other. Fuck that was good, their excitement had been contagious and they had all cum so quickly and so hard.

"Get your clothes off." Anya told him with a still throbbing cunt. They were all in the mood and going to need to fuck soon. With his cock still dripping cum, he willingly stood up and stripped. As soon as his cock was revived he wanted both those horny shaved cunts. They had cunts to die for and he wanted to fuck and cum on both of them.

Anya was the first. He took her right where she laid slumped on the couch. Kneading her tits, he had fucked her open cunt hard, driving his cock deep inside her As soon as she had climaxed, he had dragged Claire up off the floor, bent her over next to Anya and slammed into her from behind. Moaning, she had braced herself with her hands on the seat of the couch and pushed her ass back as he rammed against it. As soon as her legs and ass shook in orgasm, he turned her around, pushed her onto the couch next to Anya and pulling his cock hard, he sprayed them both with cum. Leaving them slumped on the couch with cum running down them, he staggered totally spent out onto the patio, collected up three glasses and a bottle and returned to the living room. Pouring three generous glasses, he handed one to each of them and them slumped himself into his armchair.

"I'm done for a while." He said taking a swig of his drink.

"I am too." Claire agreed. "My cunts a little sore thanks to your big cock."

Anya laughed. "I love a sore cunt." She giggled. "The more sore the better."

"Maybe we should convert that room into a bit of a dungeon." Claire suggested as they sipped their drinks. "A little something for those with more varied appetites."

"That's a good idea." Anya said. "I really enjoyed doing that today."

"You can be our dungeon mistress." He said to Anya laughing. Despite his joke, he thought it was probably a good idea. The TV and the separate rooms had turned out to be a brilliant idea.

"It may be fun for us to play in too." Anya suggested.

"Okay, let's go ahead and do it." Claire said. "I'm sure there will be more takers than we realise, but right now I need to go and pee."

"Can we come and watch." He asked only half-jokingly.

"I can do better than that." Claire said up for anything. She got up and left the room and returned a minute or so later with a bucket. Placing it on the floor and with her feet either side of it, she squatted over it and with her legs wide open started to pee. His eyes were glued to her shaved cunt with its parted lips. It was so erotic he thought as he watched the stream of yellow pee run out from between them into the bucket. Even the sound of it hitting the plastic base of the bucket was sexy.

"Perhaps we could make that part of the room too." Anya said, also watching between Claire's open legs. Lots of people liked to be pissed on or watch someone else pee. She knew he did. Often he would follow her to the toilet to watch her open her legs and piss into the bowl. Sometimes he even offered to wipe her afterwards.

The wife was so horny on the ride home with her cunt still buzzing from being fucked; she couldn't help but hike up her skirt in the front seat, spread her legs and slip her hand inside her panties. Fuck, her panties were so wet they were glued to her cunt. Frantically, she fingered herself until she came moaning while her husband tried to watch her and drive too. Arriving back at their home, they couldn't wait to put on their newly acquired DVD. Racing to the living room, they got naked and he put it in the player. Sitting naked on the sofa together he pressed play.

"Oh my God." The woman said as she watched Anya pulling his hard cock and edging it. She knew what he was going through by the look of anguish on his face at not being able to cum. Aroused by it though, her hand was in his lap pulling his now hard again cock. She didn't realize it but her hand was moving in time with Anya's on the screen.

"Oh fuck." She gasped when she saw him cum the first time. "So much cum." she said astonished. His hand was now in her lap, fingering her wet cunt by the time she appeared on the screen and her cunt flooded when she saw that big cock again. She remembered how big it felt in her mouth and even bigger in her cunt. By the time he entered her on the video; they were pulling and fingering each other hard. He groaned as he watched it entering her again and she gripped his cock tight seeing it for the first time herself.

"Fuck that felt good." She croaked, gripping his cock tighter as she watched it sliding into her cunt. He felt a rush of sensation watching it too and his cock jerked in her hand.

"Get on your hands and knees." He told her. She slid off the couch onto all fours facing the TV. When she got to the same position in the video, he pushed his cock inside her and started fucking her hard. Turned on by the fucking on the video and his cock sliding in and out of her trimmed wet cunt, they were both close to cumming. She couldn't take her eyes off the huge cock while her husband's drove into her from behind and her cunt flooded with excitement. He felt her gush on his cock and the feel of it made him fuck her even harder.

"Oh fuck." She cried out pushing back hard as she started to cum.. He rammed into her hard, on the edge himself. Gripping her hips he slammed against her ass and with a roar he came, his jerking cock squirting inside her. She flipped over onto her back and he laid on top of her, his still hard cock back inside her cum filled cunt. His hips started thrusting between her open legs and soon they were fucking hard, both wanting badly to cum again. He sucked her hard nipples as he drove into her, hard sharp thrusts, forcing all of his cock deep. She was moaning. Her cunt thrusting up hard, meeting his thrusts with her arms wrapped around his back. Her orgasm built rapidly and suddenly with a loud moan she came, her cunt squeezing the cock inside her tightly. Feeling it, he thrust into even harder until cum rushed from his balls and sprayed her insides. He lay on her for a long time, both of them kissing. It had been one hell of an adventure and was beyond their expectations. Both of them agreed they needed to do it again. Each had gotten what they desired. He had been tied up and edged at Anya's mercy while she had been fucked by the biggest cock she had ever had inside her cunt. Finally, they got up off the floor and went back to the sofa.

12