The Limo Driver Ch. 23

Story Info
They all cum together in their separate ways.
8.5k words
4.83
5k
3
0

Part 24 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was gently fondling his cock when he awoke the next morning. It was strange waking up with her and not Anya. Seeing he was awake, Claire was about to remove her hand when he grabbed her wrist.

"Don't stop." He said enjoying the sensation of her hand on his growing cock. Releasing her wrist he reached for her lovely shaved cunt. She started pulling him as his finger slipped into her soft slit. She was still wet from the night before and he used it to lubricate her hard clit. She moaned stroking him harder, her excitement growing quickly. His whole finger slid the length of her parted wet cunt and breathing hard, she pushed against it. He pushed two fingers up inside her and then slid them out and placed them back on her clit.

"Oh fuck, rub it." she murmured as her hand slid up and down the length of his cock, pulling him hard. He rubbed at her cunt fast. She cried out and shook as she came, her thighs closing hard, trapping his hand between them. Still cumming she pulled him faster, willing him to cum. He felt the numbness and cum rushed from his swollen balls, gushing out of his cock like a fountain and running down over her fingers. Still rigid and wanting her cunt, he rounded on her, kneeling between her legs and forcing them open. Pulling his cock hard and breathing heavy, he pushed his cock inside her wet cunt. Leaning forward, with his arms inside the back of her her knees, he forced her legs right back and her cunt up off the bed.

"Oh fuck." She cried out, almost bent double, pinned to the bed, at his mercy with her cunt already filled with cock. Inflamed with passion and need for what lay between her legs, he thrust down hard into her body again and again.

"Oh yes, fuck my cunt." She yelled out as he buried every inch of his long thick hard cock inside her. Forcing her legs right back, he fucked into her spread tight cunt. Fuck, he needed to cum. The front of him bashed against her spread cunt lips and then she cried out, her cunt cumming in a hard gush of wetness flooding out around his cock. With a loud moan, he sunk his cock deep inside her and pumped her full of cum. Oh God; she hadn't been fucked so forcefully in ages. Having her legs pushed back almost onto her tits and his hard cock thrusting inside her cunt was so primal. Fuck, if he hadn't cum, she would have let him take her ass too. She lay panting with cum running out of her open cunt as he knelt between her legs with his chest heaving. What the fuck was that. He just needed to fuck a cunt as hard as he could.

"Jesus, you can do me like that anytime you like," She panted, her cunt bulging and contracting with the lingering orgasm deep inside her. She felt like she had been properly taken hard and it felt fucking good. There was nothing like his rigid thick cock driving hard down into her wet eager cunt. She wished she could fuck like that all day. He sat between her legs, softly rubbing the palm of his hand over her drenched shaved mound. He wished he was hard again. It was so good pumping his hard cock deep inside her wet cunt. Seeing it stretched around his hard thick shaft as he rammed it inside her. She may have been older but her wet open cunt was really to die for.

He watched from the bed as she got up and walked towards the shower. Please bend over to pick up your panties he wished. He wanted to see those glistening lips from behind. He wasn't so lucky. Instead, he had to slide off the bed and walk to the bathroom door to watch her showering, Fuck, she looked so sexy as she bent at the knees to rub the soap between her open legs. She saw him watching her and beckoned for him to join her. As soon as he was in the shower with her, she was cradling his cock, gently rubbing it and making him hard again. Fuck he was nice and large in her hands. He leant against the shower wall as she stroked him. She rubbed the cake of soap over his cock and under his balls. He was getting hard, his thick shaft extending rapidly. He wanted her now and she wanted his cock inside her.

Still stroking his cock, she turned around and bent over. He moved in behind her and pushed his cock into her opening. She moaned with pleasure as she felt it slide inside. Oh yes, that's what she wanted, his hard cock filling her eager wet cunt. She gripped her calves as he thrust against her ass, ramming his cock deep under her ass cheeks into her wet slit.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me." She cried out as he thrust himself hard against her. He wanted her and wanted to cum in her. His cock was straining inside her, needing to cum.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, pushing back on him hard. Gripping her hips, he thrust into her faster. She came, shaking, impaled on his cock. He let out a moan and thrust hard against her ass, his cock spewing cum deep inside her cunt.

His chest was still heaving as she soaped his body, washing him. She pressed against him, rubbing her naked body against his. Under the streaming water she kissed his chest and cupped his soft cock. He couldn't see it even though it was right under his nose. She loved him. She had ever since she first laid eyes on him. She just wanted to put her arms around him and swallow him up. She knew he didn't feel the same but she would be there for him always no matter what. He kissed her on the cheek and patted her bottom.

"C'mon, time for breakfast," He said.

Anya and Paula had also woken up horny and wanting to fuck. Paula was at Anya's side stroking between her open legs. Anya was moaning, her eager cunt wet with the fingertip rubbing at her aroused clit. She was nice and wet enough for Paula's little surprise.

"I have something special for you." Paula told Anya, withdrawing her hand from between Anya's legs and sliding off the bed. With a frustrated half aroused cunt, Anya watched her go to cupboard.

"Lay across the bed with your cunt facing me." Paula told her as she retrieved something from the cupboard. Anya did as she was instructed, her curiosity aroused just like the throbbing pussy between her legs. She watched as Paula turned around holding a machine with a long shaft and a large thick dildo stuck to the end of it. She had seen one in videos but never in person and her heart beat faster. Eagerly, she watched Paula erect it and plug it in, her legs were already open in preparation. Her pulse raced as Paula lubed the thick dildo and wheeled the machine between her open legs with the dildo pointed right at her excited cunt. She opened her legs wider, eagerly anticipating the dildo's touch as it pressed into her saturated opening. She almost cried out when the lubed head pressed into her.

Paula switched the machine on and the dildo started to slowly fuck her, sliding in and out with even rhythmic thrusts. It felt amazing, the silicon toy penetrating deep into her cunt. Paula turned the speed up and it fucked her a bit harder. Fuck, her wet cunt came alive, the continuous forceful thrusts driving her closer and closer to orgasm. She forced her legs even wider apart wanting the fucking thing deep in her cunt. The speed increased. Oh my God, she started squirting on the verge of orgasm, every thrust of it inside her making her cunt squirt out a fountain of wetness.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as she started to cum, her cunt bucking against the incessant lunging of the dildo inside her. It sped up more and shaking, she let out a loud cry, her cunt trapped in a continuous orgasm.

"Oh God, stop, turn it off." She begged shaking uncontrollably with her cunt impaled on the ramming thick cock. Paula was bent in half with her legs pressed together, a puddle of her wetness between her feet. With her last squirt running down the insides of her thighs, she managed to stop cumming long enough to turn off the machine and pull it out of her. Anya was moaning on the bed and quivering uncontrollably, her stomach jerking with the unending contractions deep in her cunt. She had experienced hard orgasms before but this had taken over her entire body and wouldn't stop.

"Fucking good isn't it?" Paula said when she had finally calmed down to the occasional twitch.

"Oh God, I thought I was going to pass out." Anya murmured breathlessly.

"It made me cum just watching you." Paula said with a smile. "I hardly needed to touch myself."

"Don't put it away. It's your turn next." Anya said rubbing her recovering cunt softly. She definitely wanted to watch Paula get fucked by it when the turmoil inside her own cunt had died down.

"Oh don't worry, there's no way that's going back in the cupboard before it been inside this horny cunt." Paula said patting her aroused shaved pussy, its wetness dripping off her fingertips.

"Have you ever tried it in your ass?" Anya asked.

"What do you think?" Paula replied smiling slyly.

"What was it like?"

"Makes you want to bite on a piece of wood to start with, but after that. My God, I couldn't stop squirting." Anya liked the sound of that. She quite fancied the idea of having her mouth on Paula's prolapsed cunt drinking her squirt while the machine fucked Paula's ass and she told her so.

"You dirty girl." Paula said. "I love the thought of you doing that." So much so, it had Paula wanting to finger fuck herself right there and then.

"Do it." Anya told her staring at her cunt. She watched as Paula bent her knees and opened her legs. Reaching down, she thrust two fingers into her drenched pussy and frantically pushed them in and out of it hard and fast. Moaning with wetness dripping off her hand, her legs began to quiver and she came, pushing her cunt forward with her two fingers jammed deep inside it. Anya thought her own cunt would explode just watching her. Paula was more than ready for that fucking machine now. She was heaving herself hard against her fingers, her aching cunt desperate to fuck.

The women quickly switched positions. Paula sat on the edge of the bed with her legs apart as Anya lubed the dildo and pushed it towards her. Paula leant back on the bed, raising her legs into the air, ready to receive the lubed silicon cock. Gripping it, she fed it into her eager waiting cunt. As soon as it was in half way, Anya switched it on and immediately the cock began to fuck Paula's cunt. Paula cried out, her already aroused cunt stimulated further with every thrust of the dildo inside her.

"Turn it up." she cried out, desperate to be fucked harder and made to cum. Anya did as she asked and Paula gasped, pushing her hips up, fucking the machine back.

"Faster." She almost screamed with her cunt now squirting and aching for orgasm. Anya turned it up again. The cock was hammering into Paula fast, driving deep into her gushing cunt, the bed saturated between her open legs. Rocking her legs in the air, Paula fucked the cock hard and finally, with a loud shuddering moan, came on it.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled as the dildo inside her kept her cumming. With her legs shaking, her cunt jerked upwards against it again and again, fucking the machine cock madly in her orgasm.

"Enough." Paula cried out and Anya slowed and stopped the dildo fucking her. Paula gushed hard when Anya pulled the machine out of her bulged snapping cunt. Just like Paula, Anya had wet herself just watching her cum. That fucking machine was insane. She knew they were both going to have a lot of fun and heaps of intense orgasms together with it. Paula lay on the bed panting and moaning with two fingers inside her, trying to slowly rub away the turmoil raging inside her contracting cunt.

The business phone rang and Claire, the self-appointed office manager answered it. He watched as she listened for a few moments, said something in reply and returned to the breakfast table.

"That was Tiffany, your chubby girlfriend wanting someone for today." She said.

"Pete's got a job and Bills on a day off. I suppose I'll have to do it." He replied.

"You don't have to look so happy about it." Claire said smiling. "We all know you love fucking her, even Anya could tell." She told him. Had it been that obvious? It must have been written all over his face when he said he would have to take the appointment.

"You are very attracted to her aren't you? They say you never forget your first." she said referring to the party when she won him. He just smiled back at her. "Well guess what." She continued. "She asked for you not any of the others. I think you have a little fan too." She said smiling. He thought so too. It was no wonder they were attracted to each other and fucked so well together. His day had suddenly taken a change for the better.

"She wants you to meet her at the Hilton at 2 o'clock. There will be a room key at reception for you." Claire told him. "Oh, and then something about don't be late or shell start without you."

"Cheeky bugger." He said laughing. He knew her well enough to know she probably would regardless. She wouldn't be able to resist touching herself while she waited for him and his long thick cock.

All this had left Claire in a bit of a quandary as to how to spend her afternoon. She was hoping they might have had it together, especially after last night and this morning. Oh well she thought to herself. If she did get the urge, she would just have to call on the contents of her bedside drawer. Truth be told, after their fuck in bed and later in the shower, she was still in the mood. It wouldn't be fair to ask his to fuck her just before seeing a client, but maybe he could finger her before he left. She rather liked the idea of his fingers inside Tiffany with her dried wetness on them. Even better still, she wouldn't mind her own fingers inside Tiffany. She knew exactly what he saw in her lovely chubby cunt. That woman was just made for some sensual girl on girl action. Fuck, she had to calm down. All these thoughts were making her wet and her cunt throb.

Just for the hell of it he turned up at the Hilton reception desk at ten minutes past two. He hadn't seen Claire before he left. She had been in her room with the door ajar and judging by the sounds emanating from it, she was probably having intimate relations with something that used batteries. Even with the excitement of seeing Tiffany again, he still had to fight the temptation to pop his head around the door to watch Claire, or even worse, join in. The reception clerk gave him the spare room key and he made for the elevators. Finding her room, he used the key card and opened the door.

"You're late." She said smiling from the bed where she sat propped against the headboard with her legs open wearing nothing but a pair of panties stretched tight across her lovely cameltoe. He noticed her panties weren't wet so maybe she hadn't started before he arrived after all. What he couldn't see was that under her panties and in between her soft inner lips, she was slippery and wet, not from touching but just from thinking about his hard cock inside her.

"Traffic." He lied smiling to himself.

"Let me make you a drink." She said. Smiling at him seductively, she dipped two fingers into the drink on the bedside table, slid her panties across and wiped the amber liquid on them up the length of her parted slit.

"So tempting." He said. "But I'll save that one for later." He told her reaching for a glass and the bottle she had left on the bar. Pouring himself a drink he sat in a chair facing her on the bed. She looked so good sitting there with her big round naked breasts and her legs open.

"If you're going to sit there ogling me, you may as well have a good view." She told him reaching down and sliding her panties off. Now her cunt was completely bare and he was amazed how quickly the sight of it made him hard as it strained to be released in his pants.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now." He told her, his chest pounding.

"I think I do." She replied reaching down with both hands parting her pussy to show him the glistening insides of her inner lips and the swollen erect clit between them. His cock jerked in his pants at the sight of her parted cunt and the pooled wetness at its opening. He almost groaned out loud when she slipped a finger inside it. Putting down his drink, he stood up and began to strip in front of her. She watched him intently and when he came to his pants with their huge bulge in the front, she pressed a finger to her clit and began slowly rubbing herself.

His cock sprung out hard and erect when he slid his pants down and her heart skipped a beat. It looked so fucking huge and instantly her cunt ached for it inside her. She was reaching out for it even before he had climbed onto the end of the bed. She took it in her hand and kneeling between her legs, he looked down and watched as she pulled it slowly and rubbed her clit at the same time. Precum flowed from its tip with excitement. He was hard and thick and ready to fuck her but she had other ideas. She wanted to taste him first. Leaning forward, she enveloped his huge swollen head with her mouth and greedily sucked up all the slippery precum flowing out of it. Fuck he tasted good.

He couldn't wait any longer. Pushing her backwards, he wrapped his arms around her thighs and dragged her cunt to his waiting hard cock. Almost shaking with anticipation, she moaned as he forced the head of it inside her. Fuck it was big. She felt it stretch her wide open as it slid into her. Pushing forward, he drove his thick shaft inside her and she gasped with her cunt filled so fast and completely. Leaning over her, his hips started thrusting, driving his cock deep and up inside her aroused wet cunt.

"Oh God yes, fuck me." She cried out wrapping her arms around his neck as he drove himself into her. Breathing hard and inflamed by the feel of his cock inside her tight pussy, he pressed his face to her large breast and sucked hard on her erect nipple.

"Oh shit, yes!" she cried, thrusting her cunt up to him as he fucked into her harder and faster, both of them now desperate to cum.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as he slammed himself between her legs, his heavy swollen balls slapping her ass. Quivering under him she started to cum, her cunt bucking wildly in orgasm. The excitement of her cumming and her tight cunt squeezing his cock sent his cum rushing from his balls. Thrusting hard into her cunt his cock exploded, jerking as it pumped cum deep inside her. He collapsed onto her and they lay locked together, his cock twitching inside her cum filled pussy until her contractions forced him out of her.

"Fuck me that was good." She panted as rolled off her to sit up on the edge of the bed. Standing up, he walked over to where he was sitting and retrieved his drink. With his thick cock glistening wither wetness and smears of cum, he sipped his drink watching her.

"Someone was excited." She said feeling at her opening and all his cum leaking out of it with a fingertip.

"You do that to me." He said as he stared at his handiwork flowing out of her cunt.

"I knew I should have blown you first." She said still feeling between her legs. "What a waste of nice tasty cum."

"I'm sure I could rustle you up some more." He said smiling.

"Hmm, you're making me wet again." She hummed thinking about him cumming in her mouth.

"Really?" he said climbing back onto the bed and sliding his hand between her legs.

Pete arrived back at the house to drop off the Audi earlier than expected. He found Claire outside by herself having a drink. Pouring himself one, he joined her at the table.

"You're early." Claire said.

"I wore her out." Pete said laughing.

"I wish someone would wear me out." Claire said smiling.

"It's like that is it?" Pete asked. "I can stick around if you like?" he offered. He would definitely be up for another fuck, especially if it was Claire. He remembered the threesome with her and Bill. She had a delicious cunt and really knew how to fuck. Claire's eyes lit up at the offer. She too remembered the threesome and his lovely thick cock. Her cunt had been horny all day and the chance of having him inside her again was very attractive indeed. In fact, her cunt was getting wet as she sat there thinking about it.