The Limo Driver Ch. 25

Story Info
Icicles for Tiffany and Claire gets lucky.
8.9k words
4.75
3.4k
3

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany cried out cumming hard on the tongue lapping between her legs. Even before she stopped cumming he was on her, roughly pushing his thick cock inside her cunt. Fuelled with lust for her shaved wet cunt and his own urgent need to cum, he drove every inch of his throbbing stiff cock inside her. She moaned at the sheer intensity of his thrusts and the feel of his rigid thick cock driving deep into her excited cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck me." She cried out, her filled cunt close to cumming again. "Don't stop." She pleaded.

In her room down the hall, Claire heard the cries of pleasure and rammed the dildo deep between her legs. She knew those cries and what was making them and she fucked herself using both hands to drive the dildo hard and deep into her aching saturated cunt. Again and again she drove it into herself, fucking her aroused cunt in time with the moans coming from down the hallway.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum." Tiffany wailed as he slammed himself against her cunt as fast as he could.

Claire cried out, her own cunt on the verge of cumming.

"Fuck!" Tiffany yelled, bucking wildly against his cock as she came with a gushing cunt and quivering legs. Overcome by her excitement and orgasm he gasped, pulled his cock from inside her and sprayed her cunt with squirts of thick cum.

"Oh God." Claire moaned, cumming herself with the dildo pushed all the way inside. Her stomach jerked in spasms with contractions inside her bulging cunt that was snapping at the dildo trapped inside it. Claire lay panting softly as the jerking in her stomach continued. She noticed that the cries down the hall had stopped too. Tiffany was loud but who could blame her. When he started to fuck with his huge hard cock it was enough to make any woman a screamer. Sitting up on the bed, she looked for her panties. She had been so eager to fuck herself she couldn't remember her she had flung them. She found them on the floor and slid them back on, wriggling to fit them snuggly over her drenched wet pussy. She pulled down her skirt and straightened it and checked herself in the mirror. The only sign that she had just fucked herself was the hard aroused nipples poking through her tight top. When she returned downstairs Tiffany was sitting alone out on the patio sipping a drink.

"Where's your other half?" she asked.

"I think I might have worn him out." Tiffany laughed. "He's out like a light." Claire laughed, poured herself a drink and sat down at the table. There was a bit of a breeze that was just strong enough to blow up Tiffany's dress for a second and Claire got a fleeting glimpse of bare pussy. Obviously Tiffany hadn't bothered to put on her panties before coming downstairs. It had only been the briefest glimpse but enough for Claire to see Tiffany's lovely shaved slit between her chunky thighs.

"You know, I have a nice assortment of toys upstairs if you ever find yourself at a loose end like now." Claire told her.

"You do? What's your favourite?" Tiffany asked.

"It's definitely my Icicles 31." Claire said. "It hits all the right places and makes you squirt like crazy."

"I've not heard of that one. It sounds interesting" Tiffany said.

"Would you like to see it?" Claire offered.

"Sure." Both women picked up their drinks and headed inside. Up in her room, Claire rooted around in her bedside drawer and finally produced her Icicles 31. It was a glass dildo with four balls for a handle and a curved shaft with a tulip shaped knob on the end. Tiffany looked intrigued. She was only used to cock shaped dildos.

"How does it work" she asked.

"I could show you. Would you like me to demonstrate on you? Claire offered, her pussy tingling with the thought of dildoing Tiffany's lovely cunt. To her absolute delight Tiffany agreed, a little aroused herself at the thought. Tiffany sat on the edge of the bed while Claire rubbed the glass dildo to warm the glass and then smeared it with lube.

"Open your legs." Claire told her. Pulling up her dress, Tiffany opened her legs wide. Claire couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous cunt. She just wanted to finger it and lick it. Keeping her desires in check, she sat next to Tiffany and holding the dildo by the ball handle, fed the glass knob end inside Tiffany's cunt. She started to slide it in and out, the knob rubbing against Tiffany's spongy G-spot in the front of hirer cunt.

"Oh God, that feels so good." Tiffany sighed. Agreeing, Claire rubbed a little faster.

"Oh yes." Tiffany exclaimed getting visibly more and more aroused.

"Just remember." Claire said. "When you feel it, just let go." She worked the dildo even faster in Tiffany's increasingly aroused cunt. Tiffany was breathing harder, her legs beginning to quiver. The dildo moved even faster. Tiffany was shaking.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out her whole body jerking hard as a hard jet of squirt left her cunt and arced through the air landing on the floor.

"Oh my God." She panted again. Claire kept dildoing her until her jerking body couldn't take any more.

"Fuck, I have to get one of those." She gasped; her chest heaving and her cunt in contractions.

"Good isn't it." Claire said smiling.

"It's the fucking best!" Tiffany told her, not believing how hard it had made her squirt. Tiffany grabbed her glass and took a long drink. It had made her thirsty.

As she sat holding her glass, Claire decided to take her chances and reached between Tiffany's legs and ran her fingers over the wet party slit. Tiffany wasn't surprised, Claire's reputation preceded her. Even more aroused Tiffany laid on her back with her open legs dangling over the side of the bad. Claire slipped her finger into Tiffany's slit and stroked between her lips, her fingertip rubbing the hidden within. Tiffany moaned, her cunt coming alive again and wanting release. Still rubbing, Claire slid onto the floor between Tiffany's legs. Bending forward, she started to lick at her opening as she stroked her clit. Tiffany groaned with pleasure and forced her legs even wider as Claire licked into her flooded opening, lapping up all the wetness pooled there.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out fast approaching an orgasm. Claire used her fingers to part Tiffany's lips and lapped hard and fast at her throbbing erect clit.

"Fuck!" Tiffany gasped, her whole body jerking and her cunt gushing as she came against Claire's tongue. Hungrily Claire lapped at her whole cunt, trying to lick up as much of Tiffany's squirt as she could before it leaked away. Rising up, she climbed onto the bed to kneel next to Tiffany. Still recovering, Tiffany sat up facing Claire.

"Let me do you." She said reaching between Claire's legs. Claire opened her thighs wider as Tiffany's hand touched between them. Slowly, she rubbed over Claire's pussy before sinking her middle finger into Claire's wet slit. Wetting it with the juice dripping from Claire's opening, she slid her fingertip up and started to rub her clit. Claire moaned as the fingertip rolled and stroke her swollen hard clit. In her excitement she reached out and pulled at Tiffany's hard nipples. Tiffany rubbed harder and faster. Claire was gasping.

"Fuck, rub it." she cried out. Tiffany's hand was a blur between Claire's legs.

"Cum for me." She urged Claire on.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Claire cried out arching her back as she came on the fingers between her legs. "Fuck!!" Tiffany felt wetness stream over her fingers as Claire's cunt gushed her release.

"Let's go down and have another drink." Claire said when she had finally calmed down. Both women got off the bed and with satisfied cunts and no panties on, picked up their glasses and made their way downstairs.

"Fuck I really enjoyed that." Tiffany said as they sat sipping their drinks. "I haven't done that since experimenting with my best friend at school."

"I'm glad you liked it. You know where I am if you ever fancy it again," Claire told her smiling. It might be sooner than you think Tiffany thought smiling back at her hatching a plan. She had tasted cunt and was hooked, there was no way she was going to end the day on what had just happened. Claire had shown her the pleasures of musky shaved cunt and there was no going back.

He walked out onto the patio half sleepy and stretching as he walked.

"Aw, did we cum hard and fall asleep? " Claire asked laughing,

"It seems so." He smiled back. "What have you two been up to?" He asked.

"Oh nothing much, just a 31." Tiffany said smiling at Claire.

"What's a 31?" He asked.

"I'll show you sometime," Tiffany said smiling at Claire as he poured himself a drink.

"You know you have two eager cunts just waiting for you," Tiffany said pulling up her dress. Claire followed suit, pulling her skirt up to reveal her lovely shaved cunt. He wasn't expecting that from Tiffany but he was fucking excited regardless. Something had happened, he wasn't sure what but he didn't care. Right in front of him were two shaved cunts just ready for the fucking. Even in his semi tired state he knew something was amiss.

"You've turned her haven't you," He said to Claire smiling. He knew Tiffany didn't fancy cunt but here they were, both of them smiling from ear to ear. With only smiles as an answer, he decide to just enjoy it and sit with his drink enjoying the view of them both waving their thighs open and closed revealing their lovely cunts. Yes, he was excited by the sight but it posed a dilemma. Which one to fuck first? That decision was taken out of his hands when Tiffany told him she wanted him to take Claire upstairs and fuck her while she watched. It was all part of her plan and she wasn't going to be just watching.

Both women sat with smoldering cunts growing wetter by the second at what was going to unfold. He knew they were both aroused and if Tiffany had an agenda that she wasn't sharing then he would make them work for it. Getting up, he walked to the bar and poured himself another large drink. They were aching to go now but he was determined to make them wait.

"I can hardly fuck someone with their clothes on." He taunted them. To his delight, they both eagerly stripped naked. Fuck, they both looked good.

"Well when in Rome." He said and loosened his belt. They both sat, eyes glued to his crotch as he pulled his pants down revealing his long thick half hard cock. They looked like a couple of lions about to pounce. Removing his shirt, he picked up his drink and returned naked to the table and sat down. He could feel their eyes on him. He took a sip of his drink and settled in. Their frustration was palpable and he smiled inwardly to himself. They were going to be two very wet excited cunts when it came time to fuck them. Sitting with her legs half open, Claire's cunt ached for his cock. Tiffany's fingering had got her aroused and now she desperately needed something hard inside her.

Tiffany was the first to break. "Fuck this." She said getting out of her chair and walking over to him. Reaching down, she took hold of his cock and started to pull it. "Do you want to fuck us or what?" She said, her hand stroking him hard.

"If you put it like that," He replied, squeezing her breast as he rose out of his chair. Rigid and ready to fuck, he let them lead him upstairs.

Stroking his cock Claire led him to the end of the bed. Laying on it, she spread her legs wide ready for him to fuck her. He looked down at her parted wet cunt. Fuck it looked good. Pulling himself, he walked in between her legs, pushed his cock down he pressed into her wet opening.

"Oh fuck." She yelled as his hard cock slid inside her, filling her cunt. Unseen by both of them, Tiffany had climbed onto the bed, the glass Icicles 31 in hand. Standing above Claire and leaning on the headboard she started to rub her cunt with the glass knob. She looked down, rubbing her cunt as he rammed his cock inside Claire.

"Yes, that's it, fuck her." She yelled, rubbing her clit with the glass knob. Used to Claire's wet cunt and not needing any encouragement he rammed himself between her legs. She was moaning, fucking him back, her wet cunt sliding hard along his thick hard shaft.

"Fuck her." Tiffany cried, ramming the glass dildo hard up her cunt. Suddenly the sight of his cock sliding in and out of Claire set her off and pushing her cunt forward, she started to spray squirt out of her cunt. With the shower of wetness raining down on her face and tits Claire's back arched and she came on the cock deep thrusting deep inside her. Sent over the edge by his girlfriend's squirting cunt, he pulled out of Claire and pumped thick squirts of cum all over her belly. Fuck that was so hot. Look at her he thought as Tiffany throttled her cunt with the glass dildo, wetness dripping off her cunt onto Claire.

Tiffany looked at him smiling. You dirty fucking bitch he thought. Done and holding the dildo out to one side, she dropped slowly to her knees and pressed her cunt to Claire's face. Hungrily Claire lapped at her cunt, running her tongue up and down between her parted lips. Looking at her and still half hard, he pushed his cock back inside Claire. Watching her, he started to fuck Claire. Both of them were daring each other. Look at me fucking her. Watch her eat my cunt. Right then with chests heaving, they abandoned Claire and took each other right there on the bed next to her. Him sucking hard at her nipples as she pulled his cock and guided it into her wet aroused cunt. Claire watched on fingering herself as he drove his hard cock deep between Tiffany's open legs. His hard fucking soon had Tiffany's aroused cunt cumming hard and Claire gushing on the two fingers she had buried inside herself as she watched. What the fuck had was that all about? It had been much more than just fucking that had made them do that.

"I wasn't expecting that," He said as they sipped on fresh drinks downstairs.

"I think you may have a dark horse," Claire said smiling.

"It's that fucking glass dildo. I can't help myself." Tiffany told them.

"It's yours." Claire said smiling, "I have another somewhere."

"Shit!, get dressed!" Claire said in panic. "There's a bloke coming over to fuck Paula. I almost forgot." Reluctantly, they put their clothes back on. Not before Tiffany took the opportunity to have a nice pull of his thick cock. She was out of reach when she pulled on her panties but she would keep. One way or another he was going to get some of that wicked cunt. Licking her through those panties seemed like a good idea right now. They were all dressed and looking respectable when Paula arrived.

"You better show me to the room." She said.

"Let me do that.' Claire said getting up out of her chair. Taking Paula by the arm, she led her inside.

"I bet she's going to warm her up too." He said smiling.

"Well?" Tiffany asked apprehensively.

"You mean about what just happened?"

"Yes."

"I think we both might know what that was." He said too afraid to say it in case he was wrong.

"I think you're right." She agreed, her heart fluttering.

"Does that mean you're going to use your new toy to spray me just like you did Claire?" He said joking.

"No, it means a lot more than that." She laughed. "But of course you know I would love nothing better than to rub my wet squirting cunt all over your face." She said kissing him as her hand rubbed over the front of his pants, her fingers sliding along the thick outline of his cock.

"Agreed." He said slipping his fingers inside the leg of her panties to rub her wet cunt.

"Are you going to take me upstairs and fuck me?" She asked breathlessly, aroused by his fingers stroking her wet slit.

"As long as we are alone," he said sliding his two fingers up inside her.

"Yes, take me upstairs right now." She whispered her heart pounding and her cunt on fire for his hard cock.

They were both upstairs with his fingers buried deep in Tiffany's saturated cunt when Paula's first client arrived. His name was Ken and he was a friend of Claire's. He was single and short of sex but long on money. Claire hard thought he would be an ideal candidate for their little business now that Paula and Anya were on the team. Claire had fucked him in the past and thought that Paula with her super tight cunt would be a good match for his average size cock. In her, he would feel like a giant. Claire showed him to the back room where Paula was waiting. Opening the door, Claire ushered him inside and then left closing it behind her.

"Hello," Paula said dressed only in her panties. "Have you come to fuck me?"

"Yes." He croaked, the front of his pants beginning to swell with the sight of the half-naked young woman.

"Let's get you naked then." Paula said sliding off the bed and walking over to him. Reaching down she slid her hand over the outline of the hard cock trapped inside his pants. She loosened his belt, unzipped him and reached inside.

"Oh fuck, look at that," she said grasping his cock and starting to pull it. "Are you going to fuck me with this nice hard cock?" She purred seductively. He put his hands on her naked breasts, rubbing at her aroused hard nipples as she freed his cock and ran her hands all over it.

"I just have to taste it." she said squatting in front of him. Hold his rigid shaft she slipped her mouth over the swollen head. "Mmm." She hummed as she sucked at it. She could tell he was very excited and not wanting to finish before they began she slipped her mouth off him and stood up. Leaving him standing in the centre of the room, she moved to the bed, slid off her panties and sat on it with her legs wide open.

"Get undressed and come over and fuck me, my wet cunt wants that hard cock." She enticed him. As quickly as he could, Ken shed his clothes, his cock still rigid and curved upwards in excitement. Naked he rushed over to her. She laid back and drew her open legs up with her feet in the air. Gripping his engorged cock he was about to stick it inside her.

"Oh, lick me first." Paula said trying to slow him down. As much as Ken wanted to push his cock inside her cunt, he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to taste it fist. Dropping to his knees between her legs, he licked and lapped at her hungrily. Fuck, he really was excited Paula thought. What he lacked in expertise he certainly made up for in enthusiasm and he was genuinely arousing her.

"That's it, lick me." She panted, her now drenched cunt fast approaching an orgasm. He licked and sucked it frantically and with her legs quivering she came. Even more excited, he was on his feet, pressing the head of his cock into her bulging opening. As soon as opened her up a little he plunged into her.

"Fuck!" she gasped, his average cock still taking her breath away as it filled her in one hard deep thrust. Even before she could recover, he was thrusting into her like a madman, ramming his cock into her as fast and hard as he could. Jesus, she was going to cum again. Crying out, her back arched and she thrust her cunt onto his cock as she came. Seconds later, he followed suit. Letting out a loud bellow, he pulled his cock from inside her and sprayed her belly with hard squirts of cum. It was the fastest fuck Paula had ever had and he looked a little apologetic. It had obviously been a long time since he had been inside a woman and it showed in his excitement and premature orgasm.

"Don't worry." Paula told him. "The next one will be longer."

"The next one?" he queried thinking that had been it for his time with her.

"Well, if you want to pleasure my cunt you are certainly going to have to fuck it again." She told him smiling. "Besides, we don't do 'short time' here."

She pointed out the bottle and glasses on a table in the corner and told him to pour them both a drink. They could have one while they waited for his cock to rejuvenate. Also the liquor and his having already cum would take the edge off next time. While he poured the drinks, she used a hand towel to wipe the massive load of cum off her belly and cunt. He really had been excited. She liked Ken and she was looking forward to having him inside her again. As he returned to the bed she noticed his huge balls, out of proportion to his cock. No wonder he had given her a cum bath, they looked fucking enormous. Greedily she wondered if they still contained a nice big load for her mouth.