The Lingerie Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Warm wetness invaded his sleep, spreading over his groin. Kevin stirred slowly, opening his eyes to slits against the strong yellow sunlight flooding the bedroom. Kristen was on her knees straddling his legs while his considerable erection disappeared into her mouth.

That explains the warm and wet.

"Good morning." he said groggily.

She didn't answer, just kept sliding him in and out of her mouth, while her hands kneaded his balls and stroked his shaft. The clock on the night stand said it was eleven fifteen. He relaxed and let himself get lost in her. Soon enough he was thrusting his hips in sync with her rhythm, and erupting into her talented, waiting mouth. She held him until he was finished and then let his meat slip from between her lips. His semen likewise slid from her mouth in long white strings, dripping all over his testicles and flaccid cock.

Kristen stretched out beside him and laid her head on his chest. Her fingers traced random patterns over his abdomen, occasionally slipping down to slide through the sticky mess she left on his crotch and bring some up to her mouth.

"I'm sorry about last night. I know I was a bitch for leaving you hanging like that." she finally said.

"It's no big deal."

"I guess I was a little jealous that my sister got to have you and I had to wait."

"Really, Kris-"

"I'm going to make it up to you." she interrupted. She was now running her hand over his limp cock, rubbing in the drying remnants of the previous release and he could feel the blood starting to flow back into it. From beneath Misty's pillow she produced a small silver tube and handed it to him.

"I think you can figure out what to do with this." she told him as she spun her body around in the bed. He could smell the sweet scent of her just inches from his face. He looked at the small discretely labeled tube of lube then back to her supple body. Kristen had one leg stretched out and the other bent at the knee, giving her brother-in-law a nice view of her smooth pussy. He reached out and stroked at her moist and glistening slit. At the same time Kristen sucked his semi-hard cock into her mouth again and quickly rolled on top of him. Her pussy spread out before him in all its pink glory. Just above it, the tight knot of her ass hole stared at him invitingly. He squirted a large dab of lube onto his finger and began making slow circles around the puckered opening while teasing her exposed clit with his tongue.

"Mmmm that's it. I knew you would catch on quick." she purred. "Has my sister ever let you fuck her in the ass?"

"No." he answered immediately. With each circle of his finger he applied more gentle pressure to her opening, stopping every so often to apply a little more lube.

"That's a shame. She has such a hot little ass. I bet you've been dying to get inside of it, haven't you?"

"Oh god yes." he sighed.

Hearing her talk about Misty like that was oddly thrilling and his cock responded immediately. He was rock hard in her hands now and Kristen continued to work it using both hands and her mouth. Returning his attention to her bottom he pressed harder on the opening of her anus and his index finger slipped inside. She gasped at the unexpected entry, but pushed her hips back against his hand, coaxing him to probe deeper. Soon enough three of his fingers were sliding freely in and out of her ass, enticing little squeaks and moans from his sister-in-law.

"Are you ready to put this fat cock in my ass Kevin?" she finally asked, sitting up and slapping his towering erection playfully.

"Yes." he moaned.

Kristen quickly spun around again, this time straddling his waist and letting the head of his penis slide along the slippery valley between her ass cheeks. Her pregnant belly, growing fuller and fuller with each passing week, rested against his own stomach. The heavy round globes of her breasts hung in his face. He noticed again how her body was changing: not only were her breasts growing, her nipples had grown thicker and longer, and the areolas surrounding them were like slices of salami. She bent and pressed her lips to his, seeking out his tongue with hers and setting them to dance. With one hand she supported herself on the bed while the other reached back and grasped his thick shaft. She expertly guided the head of his prick to her opening. After a moment of intense resistance her muscles relaxed and he was inside of her ass. Her anus snapped closed around the head like a bear trap and an expression of pain flickered across her face, followed by a look of intense concentration as she held it there, letting her body adjust to the sensation.

Her eyes opened and found his and a smile lit her face. She pushed back against him, slowly easing his cock into her. The muscles in her bottom contracted and relaxed, seeming to pull him deeper into her until she finally came to rest against his thighs. Her eyes were glassy and far away for a moment as she relished the feeling and he could feel the wet heat of her pussy against his skin, leaking freely.

"Oh god Kevin." she sighed. "Your cock feels so big in my tight little ass." She started to slowly rock up on her knees and back down. "Yours is the first cock I've had in my ass baby. Do you like it? Is my virgin ass nice and tight?"

"It's so amazing Kris."

The feeling was like no other he had felt before; it was as tight as Misty's pussy, but smooth and with more friction. Every time she rocked back another inch of his length slid into her until she had taken all he had to give. Kristen leaned forward, hanging her massive breasts in his face. He twisted his fingers into her silky mane and pulled, thrusting his hips up to meet her backward motion.

"OH YES! That's it baby, pull my hair! Fuck your little slut's ass!"

They moved in deliberate unison for some time until he felt a shiver course through her body as she lay against his chest, and a flood of warm sticky wetness washed over him as she crested the wave of her climax. A long, low moan escaped her lips which were pressed tightly to his. The feeling of her trembling body against his, the uncontrollable clenching of her body around his thick meat as it drilled into her, was too much to bear. With a grunt and one final thrust Kevin buried his cock in her ass and exploded for the second time that morning.

"Mmm yes Kevin, cum in my ass," she purred into his ear.

He was utterly spent and could barely muster a response. They lay there in each other's arms with his flaccid member still inside her, and drifted off to sleep.

12