The List Ch. 04

Story Info
My adventure comes to an end, or does it?
4.1k words
4.74
11.8k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up immediately, not believing my ears. My jaw dropped as I saw I was right.

My sister Kim was walking toward me, a huge smile on her face. She was holding hands with an older taller blonde woman.

"Hey big brother." She'd changed her hairstyle, but that and the woman she was with was about the only difference. I hugged her and on the way to her her baggage she introduced me.

"Mike. This is Yvonne. She and I are a couple."

I congratulated them right away, surprising Yvonne a bit. We talked heading toward the car and my sister jumped in the front seat with me. Yvonne took the back and was quiet until we got out of town.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and looked into the mirror.

"Are you really happy for us Mike?"

I nodded. "For one basic reason. If some guy broke my sister's heart, I'd have to beat him senseless. Now I can't."

She looked shocked, but then saw my smile. She laughed and I told her I was happy as long as Kim was. I got a description of their place then. It was on the beach and off the grid completely. Kim told me about it and when she added, "Most of the time we don't even wear clothes.", I couldn't help glancing up in the mirror again. Yvonne was smiling from ear to ear. Her dark hair framed her face and she was nice and busty just like Kim. I couldn't help thinking about that and it didn't help my driving any. I was picturing a lonely shore and a house surrounded by trees next to the ocean. And of course both women walking around naked. At least to begin with. Imagining both of them in a hot 69 somewhere on the beach got me hard right then and there. I tried to get rid of the image, but that wasn't happening. After a few miles passed silently, Yvonne had a question that almost made me drive off the road.

She unbuckled and leaned up against the back of the seat. "Tell me something Mike." I looked up, catching her eye in the mirror again. "Did you really have sex with your sister?"

I was shocked and turned to Kim immediately. She smiled slightly and nodded. "I told her all about it Mike. Go ahead and tell her the truth."

I nodded at her and then at Yvonne. Turning back to Kim I asked, "Did you tell her how it all got started?"

Kim smiled again, nodding. "I did. She knows how you caught me." I looked back at Yvonne then, not really sure what to say. Her dark eyes met mine in the mirror and she smiled slightly.

"I'm not accusing you Mike. Let's just say I'm fascinated by the fact." She paused for a moment. "So how did it work between you two? Did you treat her like a girlfriend or did you two just get together and fuck?"

"Most of the time it was the second. Although we did play boyfriend/girlfriend a few times. But not often."

I saw her nod slightly. I glanced back at Kim just as Yvonne said, "Now that I'd like to see. A brother and sister making out."

Kim turned her head and looked at her girlfriend. I saw her glance around then, realizing where we were. We were just a few miles from home then.

"Turn right here Mike." My eyebrows shot up as I looked back at my sister. "You've got to be kidding!"

She shook her head. "Let's give her what she wants." She looked back at Yvonne then. "Are you sure you really want to see this?" By that time I was turning on the old dirt road that Kim and I had used in the past. Yvonne's mouth moved into a small smile as she said, "I'm sure."

Kim looked back at me as I pulled up to our old spot. I shut off the car and turned back to her. I could see her nipples perking up in the moonlight and remembered just how much fun I'd had with them over the years. Both of us unbuckled then, turning toward each other. Kim scooted closer and leaned in, pressing her lips to mine. She gave me a couple of soft kisses, getting reacquainted with me before her mouth opened.

When our tongues met my hand reacted automatically. It slid up from my sister's waist to cup one of her D cup tits. Kim pressed her body against my hand as the familiar weight filled it. I felt her nipple get even harder then. I heard Yvonne's voice then softly say, "Very nice."

Kim reached for the bulge in my jeans then. I was unbuttoning her shirt slowly as she ran that familiar hand across my hard cock for the first time in ages. At that point I had no idea how far Yvonne wanted us to go, but she wasn't stopping anything. I opened my eyes briefly and saw her watching intently from the back seat, her hands up under her own shirt.

Kim undid my belt and slowly unzipped me then. Yvonne peeked over the edge of the seat as my sister reached in and wrapped her hand around my hard shaft. I felt her soft hand squeeze me gently before slowly sliding my cock out of my jeans.

I pulled her shirt open wide, revealing those big tits. I saw Yvonne grin at that. As I reached up to cup one, her hand slid over the back seat taking the other in hand. She alternated between caressing my sister's tits and glancing over at my hard cock sliding through Kim's soft hand.

"Show me what you did that first night." Kim and I looked at each other then.

"I'm not sure that's possible in the car like this." Yvonne thought for a moment before she said, "Why don't you get out and come around to her side of the car?"

Kim helped me slide my jeans off and I did. I climbed out into the night air, walking around to her side. Kim opened her door and turned my way, taking my cock in hand and stroking it gently. Yvonne was watching intently as my sister slid my cock into her hot wet mouth then. Both of us were staring at my sister's lips as they slid down my shaft slowly, taking me in inch by inch. I heard Yvonne then.

"He's bigger than your strap on isn't he?" Kim came back up and nodded before saying, "Watch this Yvonne."

She parted her lips again and that time she went all the way down, not stopping until her full lips were wrapped around the very base of my shaft. Then she kept deep throating me, sliding my cock into her throat each time. Yvonne had undone her jeans by then and had one hand down the front of them as she watched Kim suck. She saw me staring at her fingers moving under the fabric and lifted her shirt to show me her braless tits. They were incredible, and the combination of my sisters hot mouth and the view brought me to orgasm quickly.

I gave Kim a big mouthful that evening, shooting it all over her tongue as usual. She caught it and eventually slipped off my shaft, turning to her girlfriend. I saw Yvonne's eyes widen as Kim opened wide, showing her all that cum before swallowing it down.

I caught my breath and grinned at Yvonne. "That wasn't all she did that first night." I headed for my trunk and pulled out the old blanket there. I spread it out and helped Kim out of the car. Turned to Yvonne I asked, "Care to get a closer look?"

She hesitated and then nodded. She was standing on the blanket watching as I slid my sister's clothes off. I could see her looking over both of our bodies before Kim knelt, getting into my favorite position. She was on her hands and knees then, that hot shaved pussy and ass facing me. That's when she turned to Yvonne and said, "Get naked baby. I want to see you."

Yvonne did, looking clearly uncomfortable with a man seeing her naked. She stood there though watching as I ran my cock up and down my sister's pussy before sliding it in.

I could see she was fascinated as I plunged into Kim, sliding back out, my cock shining with her juices. Kim was moaning before she looked up at her girlfriend. I saw her pat the blanket in front of her and Yvonne knew what she wanted. She moved, laying down in front of my sister who wasted no time in diving into her hot pussy.

Yvonne and I came at almost the same times that night. My eyes couldn't figure out where to watch. They went from Yvonne's hot body to my sister's head moving as she tounged her friend. Yvonne came that way, her hands squeezing her tits as she did. That was when I blasted Kim's pussy full of brotherly cum, coating that familiar pussy for the first time in ages.

I slipped out of Kim then, my cock still hard and shiny. Yvonne was fascinated by that sight. Kim saw her staring and giggled. "Go ahead. Touch it. I don't think Mike is going to complain."

I saw Yvonne shake her head slightly, but her body said otherwise. Kim knew that and urged her on. "Come on baby. You know you're curious. You've told me that before." I saw her grin as she said, "Besides, my tasty pussy is all over it."

Yvonne stood up and moved closer to me. She looked up at me and asked, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Satisfy that curiosity." Her hand shook slightly as she touched my sticky cock gently before wrapping her fingers around it. I watched her hand slide up and down my length a few times before reaching out myself, my hand stopping inches from her full tits.

"May I Yvonne?" She looked at my hand then up at me. She bit her lip delicately, but finally nodded. So as her fingers were smeared with my sisters pussy juice, I got to gently caress her firm tits. She finally stopped though, moving away from me. I took the hint and watched as she lifted her fingers to her lips, her hot pink tongue sliding out to taste my sister. I don't think she realized though that she'd be getting a taste of both of us. She looked surprised at that, but didn't stop until those delicate fingers were clean.

Kim stood and watched smiling. As her hand dropped to her side my sister kissed her gently. "Congratulations dear. You've just tasted your first guy. Along with me of course." Yvonne had an interesting look on her face at that point. Kim kissed her again before telling her, "I almost forgot the most important part."

She turned back to me and knelt, sucking my cock all the way down, cleaning me off. Standing after she did, she kissed Yvonne again, her tongue sliding briefly into her mouth.

Yvonne was speechless as we dressed. As we got back into the car Kim slid across the seat, laying her head on my shoulder. I could see Yvonne deep in thought, looking out the window into the darkness. Kim whispered to me then.

"She's really curious about men Mike, but she won't admit it. You should see her naked on the beach. I fuck her exactly the way you just did me." My sister smiled. "I think she wonders what the real thing would be like."

We got home and had the expected family reunion. After sitting and talking a bit all of us headed to bed. Kim went back to her old room with Yvonne in tow. I was behind them when Yvonne turned to me and gave me a soft hug.

"Thank you Mike. That was quite different than I expected."

I nodded as she stepped away from me slightly. "You're welcome. Not every guy is going to just grope and paw you. Some of us are smarter than that."

She nodded, looking into my eyes. Then she turned and followed Kim into her room, closing the door softly behind them.

I slid into bed with all kinds of images running through my mind. Nothing else happened that night though, so after waiting for Kim to possibly come in for another round I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on my door. "Come in."

Yvonne came in hesitantly, looking at me under my covers still.

"Hey Yvonne. What's up?"

"Kim and your Mom went shopping, so I thought this would be a good time to talk." She came over and sat next to me on my bed, looking nervous.

"So what's on your mind today?" I could see her thinking about what she wanted to say. It took a few moments, but she finally came out with it.

"Last night was a new experience for me Mike. I've never done that before."

I laughed, telling her, "Kim told me that. I hope it wasn't horrible for you."

"No, not at all. It was exciting to be honest. Kim's right I guess. I am curious about guys after all."

"So what's wrong with that?"

She sighed. "Let me tell you a story Mike. When I was 18 my Dad had a suggestion. Playboy was doing pictorials of girls from different colleges and my Dad suggested I try out. He even offered to shoot my pictures for me."

That didn't sound good. "So what happened?"

"Physically? Nothing. I posed for him and he sent the pictures to Playboy. I never even got a reply."

"That's their loss then." She smiled and thanked me for that. "It was after that when the problem started."

"And that was?" Yvonne sighed. "I came home one day early and caught my Dad with my pictures on the bed. He was jerking off to them Mike."

Oh shit. "Well, you are a beautiful woman you know."

"Thanks again, but that was my Dad." She sighed again. "I moved out as quickly as I could. My new roommate liked girls, so she got me involved. I've done women ever since then."

I could understand that. I didn't know where she was going with this though.

"So why are you telling me this?" She smiled slightly. "Because Mike. I liked your hands on me last night. And I liked your big cock in my hand too."

She paused and then said, "I think I'm ready to try a guy Mike."

"Good for you. It beats going through life wondering I guess. Just find a nice gentle guy though." I smiled at her. "That seems to be your type."

She nodded again. "I was wondering something." Her face flushed as she softly asked, "How would you like to be my first?"

I raised my leg under the blankets to hide my rock hard cock from her view.

"I'd be honored Yvonne. But only if you're really sure you want to try it."

She looked at me and said, "I'm sure Mike. What do you think I've been thinking about all night?"

"Why don't you tell me?"

"I've been thinking about everything. Your cock in my hand, and what it would feel like inside me. I love your sister's strap on, but the real thing has to feel better than that." She paused and went on. "I imagined your cum in my mouth, and what that would feel like. I thought about it all Mike. I really did."

I thought for a minute. "I've got a suggestion Yvonne. Why don't we start slow?"

She nodded. "That's probably a good idea. What do you have in mind?"

"Let's try just kissing first. Kiss me the way you kiss my sister."

She nodded, leaning over so her lips met mine. After a few soft kisses they intensified, her mouth opening and her tongue sliding out to meet mine. After a few minutes of that we stopped, both of us surprised by that kiss.

I looked at her leaning over me and smiled at the shocked look on her face. "I'm guessing you enjoyed that."

"I actually did. So what comes after that?"

I placed my hand on the tie holding her robe closed. "Well, usually I'd untie this and explore your naked body. What are you wearing under this?"

She smiled and pulled her robe slightly open, showing me bare skin. "I came dressed for the occasion." We both laughed at that. Before kissing her again I said, "Just remember, you can stop at any time."

She nodded and leaned in, kissing me with real passion. I untied her robe and slipped my hand in to find one magnificent bare breast. My fingers teased her nipple, making her gasp before I cupped it, making her moan. She didn't even flinch when my hand slid down, stroking her bare thigh.

I broke off the kiss then. "I've got an idea. Why don't you slip out of that robe and under the covers with me?"

She stood and tossed her robe aside, pulling back the covers to slide under them. When her body pressed against mine we kissed again, both of us getting familiar with the others body.

My fingers stroked a soaking wet pussy while her hand slid up and down my shaft slowly. The kiss ended again and she surprised me by saying, "I want to see it Mike. In the light of day."

I gave her a nod and she pulled the covers back, revealing her own body then. She looked down in amazement as her hand slid over my length.

I was checking her out too, memorizing every inch of her naked body. I saw her look at me as she asked, "Can I try it Mike?"

"Try what?"

"Putting it in my mouth?"

"Of course." I warned her to cover her teeth with her lips and she nodded. "I get it."

She went down my body and did her best. She wasn't bad for a first timer, and that in itself was a turn on. I stopped her short though, pulling her back up my body to tell her, "I don't know if you're ready to handle a mouthful of cum yet. Why don't we save that for another day?"

"So what now then?" I had her climb on top of me, that hot pussy just inches from my cock. "You're in control now Yvonne. You can take an much as you want as quickly or slowly as you want."

She nodded, moving her hips and rubbing my hard cock along her pussy getting it good and wet. Then she slipped me into position and slid down, taking me into that hot pussy.

She froze for a moment with just the head inside her, then started slowly taking every inch I had into her tight pussy. She'd stop ever few inches, moaning until she got comfortable with me. Then she'd slide lower.

It seemed to take ages but finally her hot little ass hit my hips. She looked at me in amazement. "I got it all!"

"Yes you do. Let's see what you think about it when you're riding it now."

She slid slowly up me before plunging back to the base again. "It feels fucking amazing! It's hard and yet soft and hot! I love it!"

"Good. Now ride me just as fast as you want."

It didn't take her long to be riding me hard and fast. She even came on me, surprising herself. As she leaned across my body to catch her breath I rolled her over, my cock still deep inside her.

We were off and fucking again then. I watched her cum again before asking, "Where do you want me to cum?" She wrapped her legs around me panting out, "Inside me Mike. I want to feel it."

I gave her what she wanted, shooting my load deep inside her and watching her body jerk as she felt her first load of hot cum filling her up. I eventually pulled out and she smiled coyly at me.

"Come up here." I watched as she guided my cock into her mouth again, sucking me clean. Yvonne was a wild one, that much was obvious. She cleaned as much of my cock as she could, licking the rest clean once I'd slipped from her lips.

I laid down next to her after that. "So what do you think?"

"I think I've been missing out all these years." She looked at me with a serious look then. "I'm going to tell your sister we did this. Are you good with that?"

I shrugged. "Why not?"

It didn't go as smoothly as I thought though. They were in Kim's bedroom a long time after Kim came home. She eventually walked into my room with Yvonne in tow.

"I hear you fucked my girlfriend." I nodded, unsure of where this was going. Kim gave me her best serious look until she couldn't any more.

She laughed, asking, "So how was she?" I filled her in on the details and Kim nodded. I saw her glance at Yvonne before saying, "I think I can help with that cum in your mouth thing."

My sister had me sit on my bed then. She slid my shorts down and immediately started giving me great head. Her girlfriend watched as Kim brought me closer before finally taking another mouthful of cum from me. Then she turned and motioned Yvonne over, kissing her and sliding her tongue into her mouth along with the hot sticky cum she hadn't swallowed.

I watched as they shared it, both of them swapping and swallowing. Yvonne didn't turn green or throw up, so it was a good experience. Yvonne actually told us, "I could get used to that." As she headed out of the room Kim turned to me and said, "So you're making a video I hear."

"Mom tell you about that?"

She nodded. "She wants to recreate you and I getting together for the first time."

"So what do you think about that?"

"I'm good with it. As long as nothing goes online that is." I promised her it wouldn't so we headed out to tell Mom. She was happy about it and as soon as darkness fell, Mom was in my room with the camera and Kim and Yvonne.

I looked at my sister and asked, "Remember how you did it?" I saw her laugh and nod.

12