The Little Cabin in the Woods

Story Info
All stories in the Pirate Overlook Series stand alone.
4.1k words
4.56
6.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled in about 3:00 and parked my bike in the garage, took my stuff in the house and grabbed a beer. I put my bike stuff in the mud room and went to the master suite.

"Hello"

"Hey Billy babe, I'm home."

"Whose home?"

"Mine."

"Good week?"

"Yeah. Good guy. I helped. Who knows, I could have fucked him up."

"I doubt that. What's going on tonight or this weekend?"

"I'm crashing here tonight. Why don't we fly down to Florida for the weekend."

"Let's talk about that later on. Sounds nice. I'll stay home tonight. Call you later."

"Cool. Love you."

"Fuck you too."

We hung up. I stripped in the bedroom and the headed to the hot tub. There's a humidor and a fridge next to the controls of the tub. I grabbed a joint of pot called Mile High. Bill brings all this exotic weed home with him from his travels. I'm glad he does.

I needed a night alone. This is why Bill and I don't live together. Every now and then we just need space. I had just spent a few days with a young pro athlete struggling with his sexuality. So now, I just needed some time at home. Mile High is all it's cracked up to be.

I sat there in the tub, alone. I couldn't help think about the last few days with Chad. We had a good time, but there was so much more I wanted to do. My cock got hard. I played with it in the warm jet. Which made it harder.

I don't usually fantasize about a guest but Chad caught my attention. His body was strong and athletic, but that's not anything new, I've had my share of fit guys. No, it was his boyish innocence. He was charming, in an introverted way. And by the end of his stay, he had opened up to me and, even though briefly, there was a bond of trust. And there was good sex. Hopefully, if there is a next time, we won't waste half a day getting to know each other.

The phone rang. I reached for it.

"Hello."

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting in the tub, enjoying being a mile high."

"Yeah, it's pretty good stuff. Are you staying home tonight?"

"I believe so. Going to watch a game. Go to bed early."

"The boy wore you out."

"A little bit, but I just need to crash."

"Are we going anywhere this weekend?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Nothing special. We could fly to the coast."

"Why don't we just hang at your place?"

"Works for me. I'll see you sometime after lunch, then."

"About then, I guess."

"Ok, I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, I love you."

"Back atcha."

I sat back and let the jets do their thing and finished the joint. This is exactly what I needed. My mind wondered. Not to Chad but to Bill.

I met him at a charity golf tournament nearly eight years ago, now. We are not married but our relationship works for us. I have my job, my house and a life here in Livingston. He has his work and life thirty miles East in New Franklin. We are exclusive to one another, but our version of exclusive.

The day of the tournament, he and I were paired together in a cart. I was the A player and he the B. He was fun but he took golf seriously, as did I. Over the course of the four hours we spent together in the cart, conversation turned to innuendo turned to flirting and by the eighteenth hole, our knees and little fingers were accidentally brushing together.

We didn't win the tournament but we won so much more. As we were putting our clubs in our cars he asked:

"Would you like to come over? Steaks, beer. Ballgame."

"Tonight? Man I just played eighteen holes and ...sure. Why not? What time?"

"Now. Follow me."

I knew why I was there. I was hoping to have sex with this hot guy, maybe develop a FWB relationship. I was hoping he had the same thoughts. The thought of falling in love never entered my mind.

We sat in the hot tub, naked, and smoked weed, drank beer. Our conversation started at flirting. I really liked him and it appeared he liked me as well. At one point I moved over next to him and took his cock in my hand.

It wasn't surprising to either of us. His dick was already hard. I kissed him. And he kissed back. After a bit, he sat on the side of the tub and I blew him. I spent that night and another before I left to go home and didn't want to go then. Since then we have been together.

The rest of that weekend was spent naked by the pool. And naked grilling. Naked nature walks. And naked boat rides and fishing. We fucked whenever and wherever we wanted. It was a perfect weekend, and while I am sometime easily swayed and get major crushes, this one felt different. It wasn't a crush. It was just...different. Better.

I had no idea Bill was a loaded as he is. He's made a fortune in commercial real estate and owns properties all over the south. Mainly hotels. Because of his job we travel quite a bit. Mainly Europe. I like the travel but not enough to do it with just anyone. It's Bill that makes it enjoyable. We have fucked in Belgium, Austria, Germany, France and England. I've blown him in limos, cabs and Ubers all over Europe. We ventured into a sex club in Berlin that was way over the top. He fucked me on the main stage in front of fifty cheering men and women, Dominates and submissives. We didn't have sex with the others but we did make out and managed to have a great night. We now go back each time we are there. I like that environment more than he and occasionally wish he would just let me go when we were there. My fantasy is to be tied across a horse or in a stock and let everyone there have their way with me. Fuck. Spank. Bite. Scratch. Whatever their perverted minds could dream up. But...in all reality, I'd never have sex in there. Except with Bill.

Our lives are separate but our love life is on point. We live separately, more for convenience than anything else. We are like every other couple. I like classical music and he's more of a classic rock guy. He leaves his wet towels on the bathroom floor. I drive a ragtop and motorcycle. He prefers his Range Rover. I drive too fast. He never disobeys a single traffic law.

We both bottom and top, though I prefer the submissive position. He is a dynamic lover. He can be quite dominant but is not a Dominant. I have talked to him about it but it's just not in him. I love to play BDSM games and, in my youth, was a bit of a slut. I cheated on my wife with a real Dom by spending weekends on " fishing trips." I looked forward to his whip. That's in the past.

I've never cheated on Bill. He occasionally uses me as chauffeur, concierge, chef and housekeeper at Pirates Overlook, a B and B built on a cutoff. There are great views of the river from the galleries. On those weekends, I also play sexual hosts to the guests. I like doing it. Occasionally. But I rarely find anyone who can match Bill's prowess in bed.

The night of the golf tournament we showered then got in bed. We kissed. We kissed a lot. Men can be weird about kissing. They will suck your dick but not kiss. Not me. Not Bill. We made out a long time before he started nibbling my nipples, driving me up the wall. He worked his way down my body with kisses. He spent time on my belly button. Then on my thighs. Inside. Then he licked my ass. I knew right then I had found the perfect guy. I raised my hips so he could get at me better. He tongued my anus. He put his tongue in my hole and tongue fucked me. I was going nuts. My dick was hard as a nineteen year old and he took advantage of it by taking it in his mouth. He worked my cock slowly and gently so it came as a surprise when he shoved his thumb in my ass. I jumped, screamed and shot my load. He wasn't expecting it, so cum went everywhere. When we caught our breaths we laughed at the scene. It was funny. I like fun sex. We slept until 3:00am when I was awakened just before I shot a load. He swallowed, cleaned me up then spooned until the sun came up. Sunday morning, he learned I liked to cook and I became his perfect man.

I thought about getting dressed and driving out to his place and sliding into bed and fucking him good. My dick was hard. I, reluctantly, came to my senses and I had consumed too much pot and alcohol to go anywhere. I settled for FaceTime and we jerked off together before falling asleep.

The next morning I showered, fixed breakfast and hopped on my bike and drove the 32.8 miles to his house arriving well before he woke up. This is typical. I get up, he sleeps in. Since I didn't get to do it the night before, I slipped out of my clothes and crawled in next to him. He was on his belly so I worked my mouth down to his ass and got him good and lubed before I mounted him. I saw him smile. I got it in all the way and did what I dreamed of doing last night. I plowed him. Deep and hard. He raised his ass and I went deeper. It didn't take long for me to plant my seed in his newly furrowed ass. I shot ropes. And more ropes before collapsing on his back.

I fixed him breakfast before we made up the bed and I put my clothes away. Out to the pool where he read financial stuff and I worked on my tan...no lines. I don't like tan lines.

"You want to play golf?"

I raised up and asked "Where?"

"Where do you want to play?"

"Diamond head."

"Diamondhead? That's on the coast."

"You asked."

He read the sports page. I rolled over on my back. We both could have done this at our own homes, but it's just more fun with Bill. I glanced at him. He was nonchalantly playing with his cock.

"Something interesting in the baseball box scores?"

"Cubs won four in a row."

"Makes your dick hard?"

"You know it."

The rest of the morning was spent in similar fashion. Him cleaning the pool. Me trying not to get my cock sunburned. At noonish I got up and went inside and fixed us a tuna salad to accompany a green salad all picked from Bill's garden. I picked a nice white wine and placed it on the table on the deck.

After lunch we put on boots and went for a nude walk through the woods. Bill is a nature guy. He can identify all the plants. We had to walk over a train trestle to get to a cabin that sat empty and fairly run down on the creek that ran by it.

"This is my new project."

"This?"

"Yep. Think about it. It's small and intimate. Save what we can. Reuse what we can then fix the rest of it."

We entered the musty old building. Animals had obviously spent time there but it had arched doorways and, for the most part, the bones and floors were in pretty good condition.

"Well it does have potential. But what do you see as its function? There's no way to get here. You could canoe on the creek and hang out on the sand bars but it's not a great destination. No one would rent this place for a weekend, in my humble opinion"

"You are a man of little vision, my friend. Suppose we put in a tub and a pool."

"A tub and pool."

"Or maybe a research center for all the flora."

"A research center. I love it. Some graduate student thinking he is the next Thoreau is going to rent this place for a semester and write the next great nature novel."

"You are so cynical. Use that beautiful perverted mind of yours and think, what group would love a place to play. A private place. A space specialized for their specific needs."

"A dungeon?"

"I was hoping we could come up with a different name, but yes. A play room. One like no other. First class accommodations, state of the art equipment, professional cleaning equipment, everything first class. For men and women. Very small, select clientele."

"Are you serious? A first class BDSM (air quotes) dungeon. In the middle of nowhere?"

"Of course. Why not? Think about it. A perfect place to play for the well heeled that wouldn't venture into a sex club. "

"Well..."

"There have got to be people that live in our circle that are into this and would spend big bucks to have a place like this."

"Oh, there are plenty of people. So how do we build this palace without everyone finding out about it?"

"We will contract ninety-percent of it and you and I will put the final touches on it."

"You've thought this through."

"Yep. We are going to do this. A mini Pirates Overlook."

"Wait."

"No. You aren't involved in the day to day operation." He laughed.

"Not that I would complain."

"Oh yeah."

"I guess we could try out the gear."

"Well...we could. I want to fuck you right now."

"You're about ten minutes behind me." I bent over the dusty old table. Bill slid in behind me and fingered my hole before plowing straight ahead. He fucked me with a vengeance. He grabbed my hips and dove in deep.

"Fuck me hard, baby."

He did. The old table creaked every time Bill dug in. It wasn't long before I felt his dick swell and his body tense. I love this brief moment right before he unloads. I actually feel like we are one person, he is inside my body and my psyche. He shot his load.

"Aarrggg...ohhh..."

He fell on my back and I fell on the table. A few minutes passed and he withdrew his cock. I turned around and cleaned him up. His seed dripping from my ass.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm beginning to understand your vision."

We held hands the rest of the walk talking about the cabin. I had jiz running down my legs. By the time we arrived back at the cabin we both had hard-ons talking about the possibilities. A place as nice as the Overlook tricked out with the best and newest weapons of domination. St Andrews cross, stocks, horses, restraints attached to the floor, walls and ceiling. Cabinets full of whips, dildos, clamps. I love the smell of leather.

On Monday, Bill called his contractor and showed him the cabin. Of course he left out the last ten percent of the construction, but he came away with a plan. They would have to blowout a couple walls and take in the parts of the wrap around porch. The cabin would be powered by solar panels and a state of the art computer system. There will be one bedroom with a king-size bed. The other bedroom would be expanded to form the play room. There will be a great room with a large fireplace and all the comforts of home and a professional kitchen.

"Come here. I want to show you something," Bill said from the kitchen.

"Let's take a walk." We walked through the screen door and down the rickety steps.

" I found this the other day. This path we are on will be paved with bricks and lighted." Like all of Bills projects, it would be done first class.

"I'm not sure what this was used for." We were at a clearing where logs had been stacked to form a lean-to of sorts. The creek ran close by.

"Maybe for horses."

"Are you getting a dirty mind in your old age?" I asked. "Your building an outdoor play room."

"You hit the nail on the head, Buddy. A place where a Dom can tie his sub and do whatever deviant thing pops into his head. All right here in this beautiful spot."

"Who are you and what have you done with Bill?"

"The sound of the water in the creek. And the strap whipping through the air. The sound of the leather striking skin. Ahhhhb..."

"You've been reading dirty books again."

"This isn't my thing, but I'll bet we can fill every weekend with couples who long for that perfect BDSM experience."

We hung around a bit longer, planning, before heading back to the cabin. He took the lead and I watched his ass. My dick got hard. By the time we got inside I was ready to fuck. I slid in behind him and put my dick in his ass crack. He leaned over the old table and I broke the seal. No lube. Just his sweaty ass. I eased it in. Inch by inch until my balls were slapping his ass. He grabbed the edges of the table as I picked up the tempo and plowed into him, deep.

"You are inspired."

"Your ass always inspires me."

"Ahhhh..."

My body tensed as I unloaded in him. My dick was indeed inspired as it pumped and jumped inside of him. When I withdrew, I left a trail of jiz across his butt. This time as we headed back to the house, my manly fluids were leaking from his ass.

The rest of the weekend was spent much like the first part. Food, weed, drink, sex. I love this man of mine and every minute with him is great.

######

It took several months to get the cabin ready. An access road had to be cut through the woods. We found a place off of Brister road that was just right, so we cut a winding road up to the clearing. It reminded us of a mini Pirates Overlook. As you approach you see a well kept, albeit rustic, little cabin that your grand parents may have lived in. Once inside though, the vibe changed significantly. The great room was opened to the ceiling. The fireplace was the centerpiece of the room. There were two iron rings attached on either size. Large leather furniture decorated the room.

The kitchen was professional. The master suite had a queen sized bed and a view of the creek. The bathroom had a large shower. It was everything a traveler could need.

A large barn door led to the playroom. Mahogany panels surrounded the room. The lights were dim. A lot more equipment fit than we first imagined. We had decided to use all leather instead of chains. There were chains on the wall, but the restraints themselves were made of Brazilian leather. The scent of the room alone was enough to stimulate the libido. There was a suspension rig in the center of the ceiling. Cages of varying sizes. A Sybian Saddle was one of my favorite devices and we had two. There were tables that looked like they belonged in a gynecologist's office and a sling swing. Everything the pervert could want was here.

"Let's spend the night at the cabin," Bill said as we lounged by the pool.

"Sure. That would be different."

There was no need to pack anything because Bill had the kitchen stocked. We did, however, carry a couple steaks to cook. We put on our boots and trekked,naked, through the woods. A rare train came by and we stood there watching until it passed and we could get across the trestle. The engineer blew his horn as he passed. We just smiled and waved. Engineers are like bus drivers, they've seen it all.

Bill entered the code into the key pad and we went in and turned on the lights. It really was more like a lodge. There was no pool as there really wasn't enough room, but there was a nice hot tub that we gravitated to. Weed, wine, a near perfect setting and the love of my life...perfect.

"Let's try some of the gear," I suggested. "You don't have to do the Dom thing, just restrain me."

"We can do that." He smiled at took a sip of wine. "Let's do it now."

He didn't have to ask me twice. We dried off and went to the playroom where he secured me by my wrists and ankles to one of restraints on the far wall.

"All you have to do is choose a whip," I suggested playfully. He opened the cabinet door and chose a flogger and went after my ass. I could tell he was being tentative. "Go ahead. Let me have it."

Bill gave me a few more half-hearted lashes before putting it down and picking up a riders crop that I knew from experience, would sting. A good sting.

"I just don't get it," he said. My dick was at its fullest. "Obviously, you do." Whack! Oh crap that thing stings. "I mean intentionally inflicting pain on someone you love." Whack! That one was harder. Whack! Same spot as the first one. I was loving it. "There must be (whack!) something wrong (whack!) with a person who likes (whack!) someone in pain. Whack, whack! My ass was stinging...just right.

"I see your dick understands!" I said. He was straight out.

Whack!

He unbuckled me and led me to the gyno table and strapped me in. A sip of wine and then he strapped my head in place, covered my head with a hood and attached nipple clamps. They were powered. He attached electrodes to my cock and balls. Gradually he increased the power to the nipple clamps. My nipples are uber sensitive and I was in that pleasure pain zone when he increased the juice to my genitals. My word, it felt great and awful. It's pleasure overload, more than the body can stand. I wanted to cum. I got close when he shut the power off.

12