The Little Fucker...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

I came muffling my screams in the pillow when he spun me around and drilled my now-greedy ass from behind.

I came laughing and singing indecent arias when I rode him into the deep of the night.

* * *

I am no longer counting my orgasms, but now I just can't take any more. My pussy and ass are on fire, and all I want is to make his cock finally burst, and empty his glorious balls. I have him stand up and get on my knees to take him once more deep in my throat. I jerk him off and spit on his cock again with a wink. I've decided to give him what he wants, in the end. In fact, it's a gift to myself, because right now there's nothing else I'd rather do than see and feel him cover my face with his cum.

Except he did push his luck so there's a twist. He starts moaning louder and louder, and I feel his cock swell up, then tremble. And I let go of it. He looks down to me in surprise and incomprehension, not understanding that I've just ruined his orgasm. And I laugh like crazy looking at him trying, in vain, to keep the floodgates shut, and seeing his cock twitch and explode on its own and his seed gushing out. I have a mini-orgasm as I feel the thick liquid splashing my cheeks and forehead. I feel slutty and goddamnit, I fucking love it. It lasts forever. Rope after rope after rope of his cum land on my face, on my breasts. I have some in my hair. His bewildered look makes me laugh even more.

Yup, I too can be a little fucker!

12