The Little Red Pill Ch. 05

Story Info
Julie realizes exactly what her heightened smell means.
4.8k words
4.77
27.3k
23

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,479 Followers

Julie and Stan were lying in bed together, having just finished watching a movie. A rom-com that Julie had picked out to cleanse Stan's choice of a hard sci-fi film that they had watched before. Between and during, they'd fooled around. The first incident happened halfway through the superhero movie. Julie had gotten up for a fresh snack and Stan couldn't resist her butt as it walked to and from the kitchen. When she returned to the bed, he pinned her down and gave her a hard, quick fuck. The second had started during the meet-cute of the romcom. Julie absentmindedly started to touch herself and eventually pulled Stan's hand over to continue the work as her own went to his rapidly hardening cock. After they made a fresh mess of the sheets, Stan wrapped his arms around his wife and held her against him as they watched the inevitable happy ending play out on the screen.

It was the end of the third day on their new medication meant to help them conceive. It had certainly made a great deal of progress in that direction. They'd lost count of the number of times they'd had some form of sex, but neither of them had failed to notice the bizarre progression of their sexual boundaries. Prior to taking the pill, they'd managed sex a few times a week in one of three standard positions. It hadn't been without some passion or enjoyment, but when trying for conception, it had become unpleasantly mechanical. That had all become a distant memory. The past three days had been a blissful haze of desperate fucking. In the bed, in the kitchen, in the garage. Bent over a sink, pushed against a wall, lying back on a workout bench. Each time more pleasurable and exciting than the last. Lying beside one another, both daydreamed of when the urge would strike them again and what new experience they might try. Both of them had ideas.

With the television off, Stan went to the bathroom to clean himself up. Julie started to bring their nightly supplies into the bedroom. The previous night, she hadn't anticipated a feral hunger overtaking them in the wee hours of the morning. She couldn't cart the whole kitchen into the bedroom, but she figured a few snacks at the ready might prevent Stan from tearing the place apart. She didn't realize until her second trip that she was still naked. In the modesty of the bed, that hadn't been a problem, but she didn't want to just walk around naked constantly. She grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it on as she had the night before. Modesty was one thing, but ease of access remained a priority.

Stan came out of the bathroom looking appetizing in his new fit physique. Julie had also noticed that his dick was never fully soft any more. Before the pill, if she caught him in the shower or changing clothes, his dick would have shriveled to a small thing lying unobtrusively on top of his balls. Now, he seemed to be always at least at half mast, ready to spring into action at a moments notice. And despite his claims that it was a perception of his sudden weight loss, his dick still looked bigger than she remembered. He noticed her eyes on him and that she'd put on a shirt, so he grabbed a pair of loose shorts and slipped them on. He grabbed the pill packets from the dresser, popped one out of each and handed Julie hers. "Pill number three," he said.

"How are we going to manage tomorrow? What if we can't control ourselves while the nurse is here?" Julie frowned at the pill in her hand. "We could skip this one, just so we're sure we have control of ourselves tomorrow."

"It's not like we've tried to fuck everyone we've seen," Stan said. "Just the opposite, really. Any time I see another woman, all I can think about is you."

Julie nodded, her mind going back to a nerve racking experience with a friend of theirs earlier that day. She hadn't told Stan about it, but didn't know why. New barriers in the communication kept popping up in the strangest places. Hormones, she figured. "Me too, actually. Well, I think of you, not of me."

"So the nurse will come to check on us. She'll take our blood, ask us some questions, and then be on her way. Shouldn't take more than thirty minutes they said. Just need to make sure we haven't died or anything. Then we're in the clear. The phone call later in the week and otherwise we can lie around all day binge eating and touching each other's naughty parts." He leaned forward and gave her a kiss, drawing out a smile from her worry. "Bottoms up." He tossed the pill in his mouth and drained a glass of water to wash it down.

Julie looked over at the pill packages. They had four doses in this track and then two whole other sets of the pills. They could be like this for a month. And then it might be permanent. They'd be fucking like animals all the time. Would that be so bad? She took her pill and drained her own glass.

The thought of sex had occurred to both of them, but as they got into the bed, sleep became their priority. Rest had been fitful over the past nights and it wasn't exactly like they were taking it easy otherwise. Stan had spontaneously become a full time gym rat and Julie was getting her own cardio in through all their wild escapades. They nestled in beside one another, Julie on her side and Stan on his stomach. Her shirt bunched up around her waist, letting her naked bottom remain exposed to Stan. His hand did slide down her thigh and cup her cheek with an affectionate squeeze, "Last night's offer still stands?"

"Yep," she said with a grin. "I'm wet all the time now, I think. You can probably slide in without me even waking up. But wake me up, cause I want to have fun too."

He smiled and shoved his face in the pillow, moving his arm up to drape across her midsection. Julie relaxed her neck and closed her eyes.

They fell asleep quickly. Through the night, they rolled apart and then back together. Each of them crawled out of bed to use the bathroom several times, drinking water on their return. When they did, their muscles ached and their heads throbbed, but nothing like the first night. And no hunger came like on the second. Each time, they managed to crawl back in beside one another and return to their dreams, dreams of each other writhing in pleasure.

***

Stan's eyes opened on a sunlit room. Waking up refreshed and alert took some getting used to after years of waking up in a grumpy fog. Waking up horny was something else altogether. His cock ached and his shorts were stained with a dark spot of precum. He tried to remember what he'd been dreaming about, but other than the general tangle of sex he couldn't recall. He rolled over and spooned his wife. She'd clearly been awake recently as she held her phone in her hand. Her husband's movements drew her back to the vagaries of consciousness. With her shirt still bunched around her midsection, Stan's cock pressed directly against her pussy. It was wet and hot on the tip of his cock and the contact caused Julie to moan slightly. Stan pulled his arm around her and slid up her shirt. His hand slipped over her breasts and gave an affectionate squeeze as he pushed his hips forward. He slipped inside her easily as she raised her leg to give him a better angle. Her head craned around and she met him with a kiss. Even her morning breath was better, still a bit stale but otherwise inoffensive and easily offset by the warmth of her lips and tongue.

They set into a pleasant rhythm. Julie's hand went down between her legs to rub herself in time with her husband's thrusts. Stan continued his massaging of her breasts. She turned her head away to moan into the pillow, giving him the opportunity to kiss her neck and shoulder. He enjoyed the feel of her ass pressed against him. She reveled in the embrace of his strong arm and the incessant sensations coming from her sensitive breasts. Julie drowned her cries of pleasure into the pillow as she came. Stan encouraged her along with deeper thrusts and rolling her nipples in between his fingers, unintentionally overexciting himself. His arm wrapped around her stomach and pulled her hard against him as he pushed inside of her and came, hard. Each of them could feel his cock twitch as it pumped cum into her. Afterglow washed over them and they remained in that position, drifting in and out of sleep for another thirty minutes.

Finally, Julie's eyes opened long enough to notice the time. "Oh shit, she's supposed to be here in an hour." She pulled away from Stan, causing him to grunt as his half hard cock slipped out of her. "I've got to shower. Can you strip the bed, again. Maybe start a load in the washer, too."

"I'm getting pretty good at giving loads," he said with a smirk.

"Come on, Stan, get up. We can't let her see us in this state." Because then they might take us off the pills. And that's not something I want.

They both lurched into action. Julie got in the shower and Stan started to change the bed sheets. Their domestic chores was another aspect of their lives that they didn't realize the medication would impact. But the laundry had definitely piled up. They were down to rotating out their sheets every day. Stan hated to think how their utilities would be affected. They'd saved plenty under the assumption that IVF was down the road, but if they spent a fortune on food and keeping their lives in order that only put more pressure on these pills to work.

With his wife in the shower and the laundry running, Stan turned to cleaning up the rest of the house. After a while, Julie emerged from the bedroom, fully dressed and with slightly wet hair. She looked knockout gorgeous in a white dress with a sunflower pattern. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her in a dress, let alone one around the house. "You look amazing," he said, walking over to her.

She held up a hand to stop him. "No, no. Keep it in your pants, mister. Literally. You may have to tape that thing down. Go take a shower. I made mine as icy cold as I could. Helped a little. Also, that doesn't go there." She brushed past him, starting to move pillows from one end of the couch to the other. A little disappointed, but understanding, Stan went to take a shower for himself.

As he washed himself, he started to wonder where the effects of the third pill were. Even with his doubts, he couldn't deny that the first two pills had made some physical improvements to their body. Just the ability to cum five times a day was astonishing, especially for a man of his age. That alone would make it the most wanted drug in the world. At the same time, he could see the danger. That first night, waking up severely dehydrated, he'd thought death was just around the corner. Someone in poorer health might not have made it. Come to think of it, it was probably not great to let people test the drug at home. But maybe testing it in a clinic didn't work so well either. If the goal was to open people up sexually and physically so that conception increased, then having a bunch of doctors standing around making notes on clipboards could probably kill the mood.

He hopped out of the shower and dried off. Pausing for a moment, he looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. It was a strange sensation to see himself so radically different after so few days, but the real oddity was that he recognized the person in the mirror as his younger self. Julie had noticed the muscle and maybe the changes to his dick, but she hadn't noticed or at least hadn't mentioned, the changes to his face. The sagging cheeks had tightened up. The wrinkles in his brow and eyes were smoothed out. It even looked like his hair had gotten a little thicker. The person in the mirror was a fitter version of himself at age twenty-five. Unfortunately, the pills hadn't done much to improve his body hair distribution. He turned the shower back on, grabbed a razor, and got back in. He shaved the wispy patches off his chest and around his nipples. Then he turned his attention to his crotch, cutting away most of the unruly tangle that he'd neglected for years. When he finished, he dried off with a new towel, cursing himself for adding to their laundry load, and then examined himself again. I could pass for a damn Calvin Klein model.

Examining himself had the expected effect of thinking about using his body which led to his cock stirring. Curious, he slipped into the bedroom and grabbed the measuring tape. He stroked his cock a little while imaging pulling Julie's dress up and bending her over the couch. Fully erect, he measured himself again. "Huh, how about that."

***

Julie was anxious. Another woman was coming to their house. She'd been thinking about other women a great deal since her encounter with Theo at the grocery store. That smell was very hard to forget and she was convinced it had been because Theo wanted to fuck her. If she could smell him wanting to fuck her, then what would it be like to smell a woman wanting to fuck her husband. Probably nothing, you're probably just going a little nuts. Or a lot nuts. It'll probably be fine. Definitely be fine. Maybe she won't even notice how handsome Stan is. Or how fucking hot he's become.

That hope dwindled when Stan came out of the bedroom. He'd chosen a pair of shorts and a button up with rolled up sleeves. He looked like he'd stepped out of a boating catalog. His forearms bulged and his ass pushed that pair of shorts to the limit. A week ago, they'd probably had fit him loosely, but since he'd spent the past two days working out like a madman, he'd packed on enough in his glutes to cause the seams to stretch. "What's the matter?" he asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Nothing, you just look...nice," she smiled at him and he smiled back, both of them wanting nothing more than to tear off their clothes and throw themselves at each other.

A car in the driveway drew their attention, "She's here."

They waited anxiously for the knock at the door and then a few more seconds so as not to appear too eager. As Julie opened it, she braced for the overwhelming stench of rotten meat to return. Instead, she caught the faint hint of a dryer sheet and nothing else. They had met the nurse, Erica, during their intake. She smiled broadly at them as the door opened. "Hi! How's things going?" she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"We're good, great even. Come on in." Julie stood aside as Erica entered, carrying a black bag.

"Sorry," Erica said, "it's a bit awkward, these home visits. Stan, good to see you again, you're looking well. Both of you, actually."

"Thank you," Stan said. "Would you like to sit down?"

"I'll tell you. I have some tests to do, if you have a table where I can set up, that would be best. Then we'll do the blood drawing and the temperature and all that. Afterward, why don't we come back in here and do the questionnaire?"

They agreed with Stan leading Erica into the kitchen. Julie watched him, expecting to see him look at the woman's ass. Erica had showed up in a pair of scrubs which somehow gave her a flattering figure. Julie didn't like feeling jealous and especially didn't like looking for reasons to be jealous. But she found none. On the contrary, Stan seemed almost oblivious to the fact that there was another woman in the room at all. His eyes drifted to his wife any chance he got and it was very clear what he was thinking.

Erica set to work. She took their blood pressure, drew several vials of blood, even did a mouth swab test for some reason. She took temperature, checked the eyes, and ears. She did an odd test on each of them where she asked them to stretch their arms out and then slowly bring them together. She asked that they sit, then stand, and then walk across the room. "Motor function," she explained. She asked a few questions about general health. Whether they'd felt pain or fatigue. Both of them answered honestly, explaining what had happened during the first two nights. Erica didn't seem alarmed, but made some notes on the subject. With all that done, she packed up most of her equipment, pulled out a clipboard and suggested they move back to the living room.

Once seated, she explained, "Ok, this is a questionnaire specific to the ferrosyfetalin drug. It's not long, but it's part of the study. The questions can be personal, but please answer honestly. Basic thing first, have you experienced heightened libidos?"

"Yes," they both answered.

"Have you experienced an increased amount of sexual activity, of any kind? This includes masturbation."

Julie's cheeks reddened a little, but they both answered yes again.

"Have you at any point felt like your sexual desire was becoming difficult to control?"

The couple shot a quick glance at one another. Stan started to shake his head and Julie said, "No." If Erica noticed their hesitation, she didn't let it show.

"Has your sexual desire included exploration of methods that were not of interest to you previously? For example, role-playing, bondage or domination, voyeurism, etc."

Stan answered first, "Uh...I would say probably. Not sure how much of it was not of an interest and how much of it was just bad communication."

"I understand," Erica said. She made a longer note and then moved on.

"Just two more. Have you at any point experienced an overwhelming smell of rot?"

"What? No," Stan said with a dismissive laugh.

"Well, yes," Julie said. "I was at the grocery store yesterday and ran into an old friend of ours, Theo. While talking to him, I started to smell something like rotten chicken. Then it got much, much worse. I thought I was going to vomit."

Erica scribbled on her sheet. "Have you noticed strong smells in any other situation?"

Julie shrugged. "When I got back to my car, I could smell Stan. It smelled nice though. When you came in, I think I caught the smell of your laundry detergent."

"Ok. I can tell you that this isn't something that should alarm you. It's one of the known effects, but it's on the rarer side. Finally, since your first dose, how many successful acts of intercourse have you preformed together. The best way of judging this is how many times as a pair has the male specimen achieved orgasm. I know that might seem male-biased, but we're looking at reproductivity potential which requires a male orgasm and not so much a female one. So, estimates?"

"Including masturbation?" Stan asked.

"No, just when the two of you were together."

They paused and looked at each other as they counted. Julie answered, "About ten?"

Erica looked up from her page, her mouth open slightly. Her eyes flicked to Stan and Julie got the distinct smell of cinnamon or something like it in the air. Erica cleared her throat and wrote down the number. "That's a little higher than normal. Usually the clients take a few days to get accustomed to the dosage, but we're glad to hear its going well." She dropped her pen on the table and crossed her hands in her lap. "Ok, one last thing and if this can't be managed now that's ok, you can come by the office later or tomorrow. Stan, we need to get a semen sample from you. I have the container here," she pulled a cup out of her bad. "I know it can be a good bit of pressure with me just waiting around, so I'm happy to leave it with you and come back later."

"Can I help him?" Julie asked, horrified as the words came out of her mouth.

Erica's face reddened and the strange pleasant smell in the room got stronger. "Sure, that's fine. Just so long as the sample isn't contaminated in...uh, any way."

"Just wait here," Julie said, a predatory smirk on her face. "We won't be long."

***

Julie led Stan back to the bedroom by the hand. In her other hand, she held the sample cup. Stan shut the door behind them, considered things for a moment, and then locked the door. He looked downright nervous as he moved over to the bed. "This is a little weird, right? I mean I did it in the clinic, but that seemed more official."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,479 Followers
12