The Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes really. I saw several heads turn as you came in. Every guy in the place envies me." He stopped and grinned. "It really stokes my ego to be seen with you."

She was basking in the praise when she took his hand in hers and looked into his eyes. "I'm really enjoying myself," she said softly. "Not just now. The whole day has been magnificent."

Just the touch of her hand on his sent an erotic shock through him straight to his cock. He looked over at her. "I'm really enjoying myself too," he said quietly. "More than I could have dreamed of."

She looked at him, her fingers rubbing the back of his hand. "Before today, have you always considered me just the annoying little sister of my brother or did you ever think of me as 'date' material?"

You were always the "annoying little sister," he said. "If I thought of you as date material, I never would have asked you for information about Diana and her recent picture." He sighed. "I'm really sorry about that. I was a jerk."

"Maybe I'll find a way for you to make that up to me," she said as she smiled at his apology. "So in all the years when I had a school girl crush on you, you never gave me a second thought?"

"Well there was this one time..." He stopped. "Wait. You had a crush on me? I never had a clue."

"Yes, "she admitted. "I had a crush on you for years and that made me hate you more when you and Grant would torment me." She looked at him. "You said there was one time?" she asked as her fingers paused their light massage of the back of his hand.

Laird hesitated and then again flushed as prepared himself to admit to her a secret about himself that he never divulged to anyone. "It was when you tied up your brother after a Monopoly game. I wished I was the one you tied up."

"You wanted to be tied up by me?" she asked, the incredulity in her voice was unmistakable.

He nodded. "I was ashamed that it aroused me and I tried to forget it."

"So let me get this straight. You got a hard-on from your thoughts that I might tie you up?"

Red faced, he nodded. "I put those feelings away. I was embarrassed that I even had them."

To the surprise of both of them, she impulsively pulled her hand from his hand and laid it on his crotch. "Is that true now? Does the thought of me tying you up excite you?"

His cock twitched from the weight of her hand as her question opened his mind to the idea of her tying him up. He knew she could feel his reaction to her question and there was no denying he was aroused by the thought. He turned to look at her and his eyes were begging her to understand and reflected the fear that she would be repulsed by his kink. He nodded. "Yes," he said finally as he dropped his eyes.

She could feel how vulnerable his admission made him. Intuitively, she knew his defenses were down and he was susceptible to suggestion. She pressed her advantage. "Would you like me to tie you now?"

"Well not before desert," he said in an attempt to dilute his admission with a bit of humor.

"Have you ever been tied up?"

"Only by myself," he blurted. "Self bondage with timed release."

"Have you ever had sex?"

"Only by myself," he said in a whispered voice. The question had caught him by surprise. He couldn't believe he just admitted two facts that he had never admitted to anyone. In three short words, he admitted to Nikki that he was a virgin and that he masturbated. She now knew that he was a loser and a pervert.

On top of that, his cock was throbbing under her hand as he bared his soul to her. There was nothing he could keep from her.

Nikki could feel her power grow as she listened to her childhood tormentor reveal himself. She pressed on. "So you're really a virgin?"

He nodded in embarrassed response.

"What about a blow job? Ever have one?" Nikki surprised herself as the questions came out. She had never been this direct with anyone, even her girlfriends. But she knew Laird was off balance and in no position to refuse or avoid her queries. She squeezed his cock to encourage him along.

"No, never," he admitted as he found it impossible not to focus on her hand on his cock.

"What about a hand-job?" she asked. "I don't mean by yourself," she quickly added with a laugh.

"No." He was mortified that she laughed as she referenced his earlier admissions. "Frankly you're the only girl to touch my cock even through my pants."

"Really?" she responded as she squeezed it. "How does it feel?"

"Heavenly," he replied as he gasped from the sensations flowing from his groin. His blue balls may have been objecting, but he didn't want her to stop.

Nikki was emboldened, not so much by his lack of experience, but by his obvious embarrassment about that lack. Even more powerful was his shame as he revealed his submissive nature. Nikki's confidence snow balled as she realized she had such a strong upper hand over her former tormentor.

"What about you?" he asked in attempt to divert the conversation from his sexual inexperience. "Do you tease all your dates this way?"

She thought about side stepping his query but decided to be forthright. "I've been called a tease at school. As a matter of fact, I have a reputation of being a cock tease, but that accusation came from the fact that I never 'put out' for my dates. I would sometimes make out with them, but I never let their hands rove below my waist or over my breasts. I didn't have to touch their cocks to excite them, so I didn't. Frankly, I loved leaving them horny at the end of a date."

She smiled a devilish smile at him when he didn't verbally respond but his cock left little doubt about his desire. "Do you still want me to tie you up now that you know I will mercilessly tease you?" she asked as she again squeezed his rigid member.

"Oh yeah," he replied immediately. Unconsciously, his hips rotated to increase the pressure from her hand.

"I told my mom not to wait up for me because we would be going to the movies after dinner. Instead of a movie, why don't we go back to your home and I'll tie you up?"

Laird was hit with desire and dread simultaneously. His fantasy of being tied up coupled with teasing was fine when it was theoretical but in reality, it terrified him. He also was hoping to "tend to" his current state of arousal when he got home. But despite those considerations he responded immediately. "Oh, yes. Please."

She turned and hugged his arm, pulling it against her breast as she had done on the beach. The feeling of her firm breast on his arm assured he would do whatever she wanted. His cock craved her touch and his psyche responded to the allure of the opposite sex.

As they left the restaurant, Nikki clung to his arm enjoying the feeling of his muscles against her breast. She knew of the effect it had Laird as well. "Instead of going straight to your house, why don't we stop at the adult book and novelty store? We can get what we need so I can tie you up right."

"Um... I've got what we need at my place," he replied. He flushed as he added, "Remember, I told you I've tied myself up before."

"But I've always wanted to go inside such a place," she persisted as she snuggled against his arm. "I would never go into such a place alone. Right now I have a big strong man to escort me."

"Okay," he replied in resignation. "But let's not get anything too expensive."

"Even if it would really turn you on?" she asked in a soft seductive voice.

Laird sighed. "We'll see." They both knew that she just got blanket approval to get whatever she wanted. "This may be a long night," he murmured under his breath. Nikki heard him and gave his arm a squeeze.

When they arrived at the shop, she went right in as he opened the door. The lone male patron immediately whistled and exclaimed, "Hellooo honey. Where have you been all my life?"

Laird wasted no time as the door closed behind him. He swiftly moved between Nikki and the patron and glared menacingly at him. "I'm with her," he growled.

The patron backed away. "I didn't mean nothing," he said and he scurried to another part of the store.

"Don't mind him," the clerk said as he approached them. "He's a pest, but harmless." Then turning toward Nikki, "How may I help you?"

"We're new to this. Let us browse a bit and I'll let you know."

"Of course." Then pointing to a case in the corner, "You might find the items there to your liking."

Laird followed Nikki to the case and they discovered it featured male chastity devices. Looking around he saw the whole section was dedicated to a dominant female theme including large collars that were suitable for a male size neck and much smaller collars that were intimately suitable for a male. There were leashes offered that could be used with either size collar. "I like those," Nikki said pointing to the leashes.

Laird again felt flushed as they looked at many items that he was ashamed of craving. "Why did the clerk send us over here of all sections?" he said in a low voice.

"That one is easy to answer," said the clerk who had unobtrusively shadowed them. "When you entered, you mentioned that you were 'with the lady,' not that 'she was with you.' That and your deference to her, were clear indicators what items would be of interest to you." He seemed a bit smug as he showed off his observational ability.

Laird flushed that his submissiveness was so obvious and the clerk was blabbing about it loud enough that the other patron in the store could hear.

Nikki noticed Laird's discomfort. From their conversations, she knew he was embarrassed and ashamed about his inexperience and submissive desires. She, on the other hand, loved being seen as the controlling force in their relationship. After a lifetime of being looked down on, she loved being able to display her dominance of Laird. The reversal of their relationship aroused her.

"Let's look at some of your bondage stuff," Laird said to the clerk in an effort to get away from the current conversation.

"Ah yes. We have many restraints that will accommodate a man of your size."

Nikki giggled at Laird's embarrassment as the clerk again highlighted the fact that he was the submissive in this relationship. The more embarrassment Laird displayed, the more she enjoyed it.

They quickly found an ingenious system that, though the restraints were fastened with Velcro, the bound person had no way to release them. Though locks weren't necessary, there were lock points for small keyed locks that allowed for partial bondage situations where Velcro alone might not be secure enough. Several locks that used the same key were included. It could be used effectively on most beds, many chairs, any place that had strong anchor points, and even just bondage without anchors.

"Let's get back to the original display," Nikki said as soon as they decided on the restraint system. She smiled to herself when she watched Laird's hesitation and obvious embarrassment as she led him back to the female domination display.

"I like the idea of a collar and leash," she said excitably. "Don't you agree Laird?"

"We just came in for some bondage gear," he protested.

"Bondage," repeated the clerk. "No bondage is complete without one of these," he said as he brought forth a cock cage for Nikki to examine. "This cage is easy to attach, fits almost everyone, is comfortable, and impossible to remove when locked. The locks that come with your restraint system will work with it just fine.

With fast growing apprehension, Laird watched the expression on Nikki's face as the clerk described the features of the cage. He already knew she was a tease and he could see she was instantly enthralled with the idea of caging his cock. "Wait a minute," he said looking at Nikki with "deer in the headlights" eyes and desperation in his voice. "We were only talking about about tying me up, not this."

"You're the one who mentioned bondage gear," she replied cheerily. "This is bondage gear. I like it."

Fighting the surge in his cock from the idea, he continued his protest. "Please no," he said quickly. "We'll consider other stuff later."

When she heard the word "please," Nikki knew he would not deny her. With that single word he had conceded that she was the one who would decide. She paused as if she was considering his request.

Taking advantage of that pause, the clerk pulled out a leash and showed it to Nikki. "As a bonus, we'll throw in a free leash that can be attached directly to it. The lady did express an interest in leashes, did she not," addressing her in third person.

"Sold," Nikki exclaimed. She turned to Laird. "Isn't that great. We're getting a free leash." After a short pause. "And we already have compatible locks."

Laird started to object, but as he looked at her, he knew he was defeated. "Okay, but let's get out of here. It's late and I have to get you to your home at a decent hour." To himself he added "...and before she finds something else."

As he rang up the sale, the clerk looked over at Nikki. "Don't forget, we also carry remote shockers that fit the cage wonderfully."

Laird scowled at the clerk for his comment as he paid the bill.

The clerk smiled at the scowl and again turned to Nikki. "It will be easier to ask him to buy it if you keep him in the cage for a few days," he said winking at her.

"She's got you by the balls, sucker," the patron said to Laird as they were leaving.

"Eat your heart out, loser," he replied.

The patron looked at the couple for a moment and actually smiled. "You're a lucky bastard."

On the drive to Laird's house, Nikki cheerfully examined and fiddled with the cock cage. Laird was quiet, still embarrassed about his kinky desires being exploited by this wisp of a girl who had become a woman overnight. Every time he thought about an event of the day where his submissive nature was noted and exploited by Nikki, the more his balls ached. Though there were some breaks, his cock had been straining to be at full mast all day. She was a natural tease and intuitively knew how to excite him.

When they entered Laird's house, Nikki bounced in and dropped their purchases on the sofa. She turned to him and jumped into his arms, her legs wrapped around him. "Thanks for a great day and letting me do this to you," she said as she pulled his head down and kissed him, driving her tongue into his mouth. His body responded as expected and he returned her kisses passionately. Every fiber of his being wanted to throw her on his bed and rip her clothes off.

All too soon however, she dropped to the floor. Putting passion aside for the moment, she looked around. "Where should I tie you? The sofa? The dining table? That chair?" Then, with her most seductive voice, "Or your bed?" she darted into his bedroom with the purchases.

Laird was in emotional turmoil and was still in a daze when he stumbled into his bedroom and found she had already pulled the bed covers down to the bottom sheet and was starting to lay out the restraint system. She looked up at him with a cheery smile. "This will be easy to set up." she said breezily. "You might want to use the bathroom before we get started. You may as well strip while you're in there."

"Strip? You can tie me without my having to strip."

"I could, but it will be sexier if you strip. You can keep your briefs on if you want."

He ached. He was horny. He was infatuated with his teasing neighbor. He was in no condition to deny her. He used the toilet with difficulty as he had to angle his stiff cock downward to pee. He stripped and put on fresh briefs as he was embarrassed by the amount of pre-cum on the old ones.

When he shyly returned, she had the restraints ready to hold him in a spread eagle position. He had retained his briefs and carefully positioned his cock so it would not tent. However when she had him lay on his back and started fastening the cuffs on his wrists, his "carefully positioned" cock, in its relentless effort to expand, managed to position itself sticking straight up. He felt a wave of submission wash over him as he was now helpless to prevent his cock from obscenely displaying itself. He felt especially exposed as he looked up at her and noted that she was still fully clothed in that "modest but sexy" dress.

She smiled as she looked down on his bound and spread form. "Well now that I have you where I want you, what should I do? Big soldier man trapped by a small girl. What would your buddies think of you now?" The bed sagged a bit as she sat down beside him. Her fingers traced a lazy design on his chest. He struggled a bit and jumped when she found a ticklish spot. "You love that I've got you helpless, don't you? What would my brother think of you being at the mercy of his little sister?"

Laird was mortified by the thought that his friends would find out about his submissive fantasies. "Please, don't mention this to Grant! This is our secret."

She looked at him with a sinister smile. "Beg me."

"I am begging. I could never live it down."

Her eyes twinkled. "I love it when you beg."

He was too embarrassed to respond to her verbal teasing. Everything she mentioned was true and he was mortified about his friends knowing about his willingness to submit to her. He couldn't get away from thinking about his cock sticking straight up, begging for attention and he couldn't do anything about it. He was sure that the top of the tent was wet with pre-cum.

She leaned over and kissed him. He could feel her breasts brush against his chest and then press firmly against him as she intensified the kiss. Uncontrollably, he raised his hips trying to get some stimulation from his briefs and he felt he was offering himself to her even though she was ignoring this offering as she maintained her kiss.

She finally broke off the kiss and sat upright. Her finger lightly traced along down his side to his briefs and continued on the fabric to his tent. "You've never had a girl touch your cock before, huh?" she asked as his cock shivered from the light touch of her finger as it circled the apex of his tent.

Laird finally found his voice to answer. "No, I haven't."

"Would you like me to?"

"Yes. Please!"

Without a word, she stood up and started to leave.

"Please don't leave me like this," he cried. "I'm begging you," he blurted.

She paused and turned back to him. "You beg. That's your only option isn't it. I love it that I have the neighborhood bully begging. You, with your cock standing straight up, reduced to begging. I love it!"

With that she turned and left the room to the sound of his pleading voice... "Don't leave me this way. Please!"

She visualized him laying on the bed with his cock, the indicator of his arousal, trapped in his briefs. She hadn't intended to tease him by leaving but was thrilled by his panicked reaction and that he was eager to beg for her attention. She had intended to merely go to the kitchen to pick up a pair of scissors. But now that she realized he was suffering from her leaving him, she decided to take her time.

The thought that she had him helpless and and that he was in distress while he waited for her return was an incredible turn-on. She couldn't resist the temptation to take the time to bring herself to an orgasm... a massive orgasm. When she cooled down, she helped herself to a soda and finally returned to her helpless captive.

When she returned, she smiled at the anxious look on his face. "I was afraid you might have gone home for the night," he said with no effort to hide his relief.

"No. I was just going to get some scissors and I took my time. I do like the idea of having you tied up all night, however. I think I would have very pleasant dreams.

"No," Laird objected. "what if there was a burglar, or a fire, or I had to go to the bathroom?

"Let me think about that," she said as she brought the scissors to his briefs.

"Wait. You can't cut them off. They are perfectly good. If you have to get rid of them, just undo my ankles and slide them down my legs. My wrists will keep me bound."