The Live-In Chef Ch. 02

Story Info
The plumber returns and Kasey gets seduced by her bosses.
5.6k words
4.8
24.3k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the Lances got home Kasey was deep into cooking dinner. Masturbating herself into a frenzy and blowing a stranger had focused her in a way she hadn't expected.

She was stirring the mushroom risotto when Jason came in and was taking the pork tenderloins out of the oven when Charlotte entered.

"Darling," Charlotte said when she saw Kasey, "you're absolutely glowing!"

Jason smirked, "You noticed that too, huh?"

"Oh, thanks, I guess." Kasey certainly felt good but didn't want them to find out why. "Dinner is just about ready."

Jason set the table, placing a third setting. This was the unofficial signal that they wanted her to eat with them. Sometimes he only set two places, sometimes three.

She was suddenly glad she made enough food.

She served them before making herself a plate.

"Kasey," Jason said, "You've outdone yourself. I'm guessing school's rubbing off on you?"

"Yeah, risotto can be tricky, but I think it turned out okay."

"Okay?" Charlotte said. "Risotto cooked wrong can be downright disgusting. This is incredible."

"Thank you."

They sat and ate leisurely, talking about their day. Kasey kept stealing glances at Charlotte, entranced by her easy confidence. It was hard to imagine her pleasuring two men at the same time. Jason intrigued her too and while he talked about a particularly complex surgery, she couldn't help but wonder how his dick might taste and how it compared to the plumber's.

She fought the urge to physically shake her head to get these dirty thoughts to leave.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Jason said. "Your card came today." He slid the credit card across the table to her.

"Oh perfect," Charlotte said. "Don't have to worry about writing checks anymore. By the way, did the plumber show up? They fix your shower?"

Kasey felt her face flush involuntarily as she took the card, "Yes. He was great. Very professional."

***

Kasey couldn't wait to finish her classes the next day. She had a date with the plumber, to grant him his second of three blowjobs. She was also dying to see what was on the other DVDs in Charlotte's underwear drawer.

She raced home, showered, and slipped into a pair of comfy shorts and a sheer white tee. Without a bra, her tits looked perky and firm. Enticing enough for any red-blooded plumber, she thought.

While she waited, she helped herself to the DVD labeled 05/28/18. It featured Jason and Charlotte's trip to a resort in Jamaica with another couple. It started with them on a nude beach, Jason holding the camera while a topless Charlotte applied sunscreen to a beautiful blonde woman. The blonde's husband might have been the same guy as in the earlier video but maybe not. He had the sturdy build of a lumberjack, with big shoulders and a barrel chest.

Jason and Charlotte's sexcapades were epic. They were obviously swingers of a sort, though Kasey didn't yet know to what extent. This video meandered a bit more than the other one. Jason filmed while Charlotte and the blonde, whose name seemed to be Jessie, as they frolicked on the beach topless, then bottomless. To Kasey, it looked more fun than sexy. The audio wasn't the best and when she could hear them she didn't understand the inside jokes. But she understood the laughing and the way Charlotte looked into the camera and how flirtatious Jessie was, running up behind Charlotte and grabbing a handful of tit, and running away before Charlotte could retaliate. The other man, Duane, was nude too and looked a touch older than Jason. The two traded cameraman duties a couple of times.

Eventually, the trials of the beach drove the four back to the shelter of the resort. They argued about whose room was closer before settling on Duane and Jessie's. They took turns showering the beach off and began getting much riskier.

"I have to make sure your husband's cock is clean," Jessie announced, soaping up Jason's semi-erect member generously. Charlotte, holding the camera now, responded, "Good, it's going into you, dirty girl!"

The action soon moved to the bed, with Charlotte still holding the camera as Jessie crawled between her legs. Jessie was as aggressive and forward as Charlotte, not intimidated at all about going down on another woman. She noisily licked and sucked Charlotte's pussy as Duane positioned himself behind ready to spear his wife.

Kasey was just starting to get into playing with herself when the doorbell rang. Damnit, she thought, it was just getting hot. The real thing would be better though.

She turned off the television and went to the door.

Andy was there, smiling mischievously. "Hey there," he said.

"Hey, stud," Kasey smiled invitingly. "Go around back, I'll open the side gate."

No need to have him traipsing through the Lance's house when he was there on her business.

She went around back, opened the gate, stepped back, and, as an afterthought, took off her shirt. She stood, hands on her hips, bold and confident to make her second deposit.

It wasn't Andy that stepped through, but some other guy. Andy was right behind him.

"Damn," he said when he saw her, "You weren't kidding! She's fine as hell. And ready too!"

Kasey squealed in surprise and covered her breasts with her hands. "What the hell! Who are you? Andy, who is he?"

"Relax, babe. This is Tyson, he's my friend."

"What is he doing here?"

"Well, the way I see it, you still owe me two blowjobs. I didn't say I would get all three. I told Tyson here that I got the best head of my life from a client and that he had to experience your sexy mouth for himself."

"Andy is a generous man. Sharing a pretty thing like you with another man is on a whole other level."

Kasey was a little pissed off and, if she were honest with herself, a little turned on. She looked Tyson up and down, she didn't normally find black guys all that attractive but Tyson was strikingly handsome. Hazel eyes, lighter mocha skin, a firm build similar to Andy, and just as clean cut.

"You and your hard bargains," she said to Andy. "Fine. But no sex. The first one that tries and I'll call the cops and say that you broke in here to rape me. Got it?"

Andy put his hand up, "Scout's honor. You're feisty as hell, girl."

Tyson shrugged, "I just want to fuck your mouth."

Kasey let her hands drop and enjoyed watching them drink in her body. "Follow me, boys."

She led them up the stairs to the living room of her guest house, turned, and dropped to her knees to receive them. It was a vulnerable position but there was power in it too.

"Damn, this slut means business."

"Whip it out, tough guy. Or are you all talk?"

Andy laughed and undid his pants while Tyson hesitated. Kasey helped him and soon she had him in her mouth, sucking him erect. He tasted great, just like the day before. When he was nice and hard she turned to Tyson who was staring at them a little dumbfounded.

Kasey crawled towards him on her hands and knees. "I thought you wanted to fuck my mouth," she said, trying to sound innocent but knowing she sounded like a total slut.

Before he could respond, Kasey reached for his pants and unbuttoned his fly. She reached inside and pulled out a surprisingly large, surprisingly uncircumcised cock. She licked him from balls to tip and then popped the head in her mouth, eliciting a groan from him.

She liked the feeling of a cock getting hard in her mouth. The ability to turn someone on like that fed her own desires. Tyson swelled to an impressive eight inches and Kasey began to have trouble getting even half of him in her mouth.

Andy grabbed her by the hair and forced her down on Tyson's cock. She felt herself begin to gag, then resisted the urge, instead his cock slid down another inch. She pulled back, and Andy let her come up for air.

She gasped and Andy presented his cock to her and she lunged at it, grabbing his ass and pulling him into her. She swallowed, resisted gaging, swallowed some more, and took him past her gag reflex, feeling him fill her throat. She pulled back again and began alternating between the two men. Sucking and licking and stroking.

Andy eventually had enough of her kneeling and, with little effort, picked her up and laid her down on the couch. He adjusted her to where her head hung backward off the arm of the couch, her hair brushing the floor. Andy and Tyson took turns face-fucking her.

It was fun. Kasey buried her hands in her shorts, rubbing her clit furiously while Andy grabbed her pert tits and thrust his cock down her throat. Her face flushed, and it wasn't easy to swallow all of him, but she took it as a challenge. It got easier as they went and soon Andy was burying himself to the hilt in her mouth. Saliva poured out of her mouth and dripped up her face.

Andy stepped away to give Tyson a go. He stepped up and rubbed his rock-hard dick over her open mouth.

"Come on," Kasey challenged. "Fuck my mouth like you said you would."

Tyson acquiesced and shoved his cock in her mouth. Now that her esophagus was warmed up, she took him past her gag reflex easily. He fucked her face with long, steady strokes: burying himself deep, then slowly pulling out until she could draw a breath, then sliding back in.

They switched places a couple of times, Kasey lost count, focused only on the cock in her mouth and her fingers dancing across her clit. Hands grabbed her breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples.

Finally, Tyson pulled her up from the couch and put her back down on her knees in front of them.

"Cum all over me," Kasey demanded, remembering how Charlotte looked magnificent after she took two loads.

She sucked Andy some more, both hands massaging the balls of the men standing before her.

Andy came first. His first rope of cum splashed against her cheek and she turned up her head to take the rest on her face.

Tyson came quickly after and the two of them drenched her in unison. Her face went warm with rope after rope of sticky cum and she felt it slide down her face and onto her tits. So this is what Charlotte felt like, she thought dreamily.

"That was... amazing," Tyson said looking down at her.

"Mmm... sure was," Kasey said, licking her lips. "I believe I've lived up to my end of our bargain."

"That you have," Andy said, out of breath. "We're golden."

Kasey stood, fingering cum in her mouth. "I'm sad to see our dealings come to an end. But, hey, maybe I'll call you sometime."

"I'd like that."

"You guys can show yourselves out. I have work to do." With that, Kasey left them and went to shower, thinking she wanted to make something sweet and salty for dinner that night.

***

By the time Jason got home, Kasey was chopping vegetables. The raw chicken was marinating in a teriyaki glaze next to her. She paused momentarily to turn her attention to the fried quinoa (her substitute for fried rice) sizzling on the stove.

"Smells wonderful," Jason said, yanking at his tie. "Did you know I've lost five pounds since you started cooking for us? Five pounds I actually enjoyed shedding."

Kasey smiled wide, "Glad to hear it. I think you're looking very fit."

Their chats while she cooked were becoming the norm. Jason, sitting at the kitchen island, watched her dance around the kitchen. She was focused when she cooked but welcomed the casual conversation. She had showered thoroughly, and was dressed in a comfy pair of shorts and a tank top, and got a devious pleasure from knowing her boss was checking out her ass as she worked.

Charlotte came home as she dumped the chicken into the wok, searing it with a cacophony of sizzling.

"Oh my God, I'm ravenous," Charlotte announced.

"I'll say," Jason said, patting her butt as she walked by. She jumped a bit and playfully swatted at his hand.

Charlotte slumped into a chair at the kitchen table and pulled off one of her exquisite pumps, massaging her foot one-handed.

"Busy day?" Jason asked.

"The never-ending quest to satisfy a bunch of Silicon Valley techies."

"And since when are you not satisfying?" Jason asked eyebrow cocked.

Charlotte rolled her eyes in mock exacerbation, "Someone's in a playful mood."

"Surgery went well. Consult case is going to retain better than eighty percent mobility in his hand."

"This the Marine? IED?" Charlotte asked.

"That's him. Got the VA specialist in the room with me. He was way over his head with this guy. I was happy to consult and I'm glad I did. He narrowly avoided amputation. He's not out of the woods yet. He has a lot of PT to look forward to, but his chances are good."

"That's really cool," Kasey said. "Gross but cool."

"Trust me," Charlotte said. "Don't get him started. He was a trauma surgeon for a few years before re specializing. He's got some truly gross stories."

Jason waved his hand, "Meh, trauma was easy. Stop bleeding, plug holes, and a whole lot of stitches."

Kasey grinned, "Gnarly." The stir-fry was done. Kasey was plating the meal when Charlotte stood and grabbed the remote, meaning to turn on the television.

Kasey froze.

How could she be so stupid?

She turned to say something, to maybe distract Charlotte long enough where she could think of a plan, any plan, that might stop what was about to happen.

But it was already too late.

Charlotte turned on the television and the sound of her moans filled the room. On-screen, Charlotte was being eaten out by Jessie, the blonde swinger, while Jessie's husband fucked her from behind.

Charlotte looked at the screen confused. Not embarrassed, just perplexed. She looked at Jason, perhaps to ask if this was his doing but then they both looked at Kasey.

They both knew instantly. Kasey was frozen, wide-eyed, and looking at the screen in horror.

Charlotte looked at Kasey, back at the screen, then back at Kasey.

"Look, I can explain--"

"You little snoop..." Jason whispered.

"Snooping little slut is more like it," Charlotte interjected.

"No, it wasn't like that, I swear!" Kasey started. "I just stumbled across it. I didn't know what it was, I swear!" She was panicked. She saw this cushy little gig disappear in front of her eyes. Vanish. She'd have to go get a job at some gross fast-casual place in town and move back in with her mom and stepdad in that awful crowded house. "I just started watching it. And... and... " Kasey felt tears welling up in her eyes.

Charlotte crossed the room in three great strides, "Look at me, young lady." She ordered.

Kasey met her gaze with some effort.

"You need to be completely honest with us right now. A lot depends on that. Understand?"

Kasey nodded.

"Please tell me why a video of me lezzing out with our dear friend is currently playing in our living room?"

"I found them the other day. I was curious so I watched one."

"Which one?" Jason asked, his tone serious.

"The 4th of July party one."

"And?"

"And I liked it, okay? You two are, like, really hot and I liked it and I watched you do your whole swinger thing and suck off that other guy and it turned me on and then the plumber came but I forgot about the shower and I wound up blowing him because I only had the check you gave me and they didn't take checks so I blew him because it was exciting and dangerous and fun. And... and..." Kasey felt her face grow hot as the tears welled up despite her trying to suppress them.

Charlotte put a hand up. "Okay. Enough. I believe you. Sorry for the 3rd degree. It's just jarring to have your privacy invaded like that."

"I know! I'm so sorry! Please don't tell anyone. I'll pack my bags and leave tonight. You won't have to see me again, I promise!"

"Oh, honey," Charlotte cooed. "We're not going to fire you. Are we, Jason?"

"Absolutely not," Jason said. "You're the best thing that's happened to us in a while."

"You're not... firing me?"

"The job is still yours if you want it," Jason said. "We just want to make clear that none of those videos are to leave this house, or, God forbid, be uploaded to the internet. We both have careers sensitive to that kind of thing. Being outed as swingers would be... not conducive to employment. Understand?"

"I didn't share them with anyone, I swear."

"Good. Then no harm, no foul."

It was a sweet moment. Kasey breathed a sigh of relief, wiping her eyes. Then on screen, Charlotte ordered someone to fuck her with their big cock.

Jason burst out laughing and pointed to the screen, "You really got worked up with them."

Charlotte blushed, and turned off the television. "I loved that trip."

"Thing to understand, Kasey," Jason began, "is Charlotte and I can only really let ourselves be open with a few select people. And usually only on vacations. We can't afford to be found out. Honestly, it's crazy to even keep the videos."

"We like them too much." Charlotte agreed. "Sad, you didn't see the Europe trip. If you thought the 4th of July party was hot, whew. You ain't seen nothing."

One moment Kasey was afraid she was going to be fired or worse and the next her employers were taking a stroll down swinger memory lane with her. She was thoroughly confused.

"Oh, look at us," Charlotte caught herself, "we get a little excited when we get to talk about this stuff with other people. You must be a bit jostled."

"A bit," Kasey said. "It's been kind of a weird day."

"I guess we better eat," Jason said. "Looks like Kasey once again came through for us."

Kasey allowed herself to smile, "It's just chicken teriyaki and egg-fried quinoa."

"You're being modest. It smells amazing." Charlotte said.

Kasey resumed serving them dinner and ate with them. They kept chatting as if they hadn't just caught her violating their privacy. They talked about the weather, and Charlotte's business associates, they asked about Kasey's classes and all manner of things not related to the videos. In fact, what Kasey found most surreal about the whole dinner was that, despite what was on those tapes, despite them knowing that she knew, they barely even acknowledged it.

Until the end of dinner.

Kasey was clearing the table when Charlotte turned to Jason and asked, "So, babe, should we ask her?"

Jason grinned, "Absolutely."

"Ask me what?" Kasey looked up.

"Well," Charlotte began. "Jason and I haven't been completely honest with you. And since you were so honest with us about our home movie collection, I think it's time to tell you the truth."

Oh, no, Kasey thought. They are going to fire me.

"We left those videos out for you to find," Jason said.

"What?"

"We've been trying to see how open you might be to our... lifestyle." Jason continued. "I told you when you interviewed that we had problems filling this position. Well, not everyone has been as open-minded as you."

"You're beating around the bush, dear." Charlotte chided.

"I guess I am." Jason sighed. "Better to just show you."

Jason picked up the remote again and turned on the television again. Flipping through the list of menus, he reached an input labeled Security. From here he could select live feeds from nearly a dozen security cameras from outside and inside the house.

Kasey's blood ran cold when Jason navigated to the Saved Files tab.

He selected the first one and an overhead shot of Kasey using the master bathroom shower filled the screen. She was sprawled on the bench working Charlotte's pink vibrator in her pussy. There was no audio but it was easy to tell that Kasey was screaming in pleasure.

"Oh my God..." Kasey whispered, turning red and covering her face with her hands.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed," Charlotte told her. "This was so hot when we found it. I get a thrill out of masturbating in places I'm not supposed to. It's a big turn-on."

"And this one," Jason said, changing it to another file. This time centered in the guest house. Over the living room. It showed Kasey on her knees, sucking Andy's cock.

Kasey tried to look away but Charlotte hugged her from behind, tilting her head up, "Look at how sexy you look. You're amazing."

12