The Live Streamer Ch. 02

Story Info
The Nerd Master has some tricks to motivate the jock boy.
4.1k words
4.69
8.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story explores aspects of humiliation, domination, submission, and watersports. My apologies for not putting a disclaimer on the first installment. When I submitted the story, I tagged it as Watersports so I thought that would be sufficient. I hope you enjoy! Thank you to all of those who took the time to rate and/or comment on Part 1. Sorry it took so long for a Part 2 - to be honest, I never intended on it being more than one part.

Two days had passed since I crawled out of the most humiliating experience of my life. I begged for a nerd to use me, degrade me, transform me and he did it in front of 1000s of people regardless of whether they knew or not - I know. I know what happened. I know what I did. I didn't work the next day (Friday) and I don't typically work weekends. Two days now I have done nothing but play the night over and over in my head. I thought of nothing else. Each time I play out the evening I feel more queasy and more horny. I hate myself. How can this make me so horny? What is happening to me? Every time I hear him say, "Beg me" I grow instantly hard. What should I do?

Text message. Not a name in my phone, just a number. I saw the text history - it was my Live Streamer. My nerd Master. My heart is already quickening and my breath shortening, "Hey jock boy. Thanks for the other night, you have the makings of a true sub. Because I'm feeling particularly giving, I am offering you another night of fun, and if it goes well - maybe a regular thing. Think of that, you could have me, a regular Master to serve."

My mind officially locked up. My heart racing. My stomach in my throat. I realized I was just holding my breath - for how long now? Could I? I could never. No, I can't see him again - he used my mouth as a, a - he degraded my entire existence. He humiliated me. He he he, well, he gave me something too. He gave me an experience. He seems to know something about me and he gave me a feeling I've never felt. Maybe, I could work out some boundaries with him and we both keep getting something great from each other. He can't treat me like he did before but I could still serve him a little by blowing him and stuff. Yeah, we just keep some boundaries and we both win.

My hands were steady, though I felt like my whole body was shaking, as I texted him back, "hi, thanks for the other night. I would like to serve as your cocksucker again, but maybe we talk about boundaries too." I thought that was a smart reply. I told him I liked blowing him, and established I could do more with boundaries and I said I didn't like some of it without actually saying it.

"Yeah, sure suck boy. Tonight, 8:00 p.m. we'll test a few of those boundaries. No need to reply." Was all that he texted for the remainder of the day.

I felt like I hit the lottery. I would get to be with my nerd Master again and just do the things with him I wanted to do. Maybe things got out of hand last time, but he was reasonable. I never did tell him to stop last time. He was just doing what he wanted and waiting for me to react or telling me what to do and I was doing it. I couldn't blame him for that. I could only blame me for how I let him use me. Tonight will be different. I'll only submit in the ways I want to. I only had a few hours before needing to be over there - marathon jerk off then shower. I didn't know how he wanted to use me. I have never done anal, but I thought I would consider it for my nerd Master. I might use it as a bargaining chip if he wanted to do something I didn't want to do. I watched several videos online over the past year on how to prepare for anal. I followed the directions on the enema box. I rinsed several times. I most definitely did not enjoy this experience, but I think I was ready.

Anxiety, fear, and extreme arousal poured into every cell of my body on my way to meet the nerd Master. Too early, I'll have to sit in his apartment complex parking lot for 17 minutes before I walk to his door. I didn't want to knock early - that would be rude since he gave me a specific time. I sat there just staring at his building. Who would think that the studliest nerd in all the world lived a few miles from me, lived in this very building, and who would think I'd be lucky enough to find him. I am so hard, do I have time to jerk off? Can I do it without getting caught? I reached my hand down and rubbed my hard on through my athletic shorts. I pulled the leg up and my cock was sticking outside the bottom of the leg. I gripped it hard and gasped.

I just started moving the skin back and forth, I nearly jumped when my pocket vibrated.

"Stop it, bitch. Just come here." Message from the nerd Master. Oh fuck. I fucked up. He was watching me. I pulled my short leg down, collected my breath best I could, and started toward his door once more. I knocked. It opened. The disheveled hair that hadn't been washed for a few days, pale complexion, and beak of nose were exactly as I remembered them. Here was a nerd. I can't explain it - it is like his very existence is erotic though. I couldn't have stopped it for all of King Midas' gold - a huge smile broke out across my face. I was happy to be in front of him again. He took a step back and I stepped in. He closed the door, "get naked" was all he said.

I started undressing, "I thought we could talk about boundaries a bit."

"I am your Master. You are my submissive. That is the boundary." He said very matter of factly watching me pull my tight shirt off exposing my defined arms. I had lost some definition since the height of my glory days, but I still kept my body pretty tight, especially glamor muscles. "You don't have to call me Master - it can be God, Sir, Your Highness, Potentate - I am open to terms that elevate me over you. You can even pick yours - peasant, bitch, jock boy. See how nice I am?"

"Um, I don't know. I call you Master in my head a lot, so that is probably the most natural one right now." I said pushing my athletic shorts and boxer briefs down to complete my nakedness.

"You look good, jock boy. Knees." I beamed at him. I am not sure why a compliment from him like that had such an impact on me but it did. I workout with a group of guys and they always point out my gains or my best attributes - but it really meant something from my nerd Master. I took a knee, then moved to a fully kneeling position. Once again, I am in a position of subservience to someone with half my muscle mass and by most standards, fairly unattractive. All I can think about is his dick which is just a foot in front of my face behind a store brand pair of sweatpants.

"Jerk off." He commanded. I grabbed my dick and began to move the skin back and forth. My other hand went to my balls. I watched as he withdrew his phone from his pocket and I protested the second he pointed it at me.

"What the fuck?" I yelled at him while turning away from his camera trying to cover as much of myself as possible. I could not have any videos like that of me. One of my biggest fears in the world is being found out, but even more so having evidence, photos, or videos of me online. "Stop."

"Shut up, fucker. You were willing to jerk off in my parking lot. Obviously, you don't care if people see you touching yourself." He said still pointing his camera at me.

"That's not fair, I didn't know you could see me - this is a video that could end up anywhere. Stop." I said grabbing my shirt on the floor next to me and wrapping it around my waist. "Recording me or taking photos is one of those boundaries I need you to respect. I don't want to be humiliated, degraded, or hurt. You can't just do whatever you want to me."

"I don't need to establish boundaries, jock boy. There are only choices. I will do what pleases me and you will choose to accept it or not. That is it. I am choosing to video you jerking off on your knees because you decided to do something stupid in my parking lot. It turns me on even more knowing you hate it - you can choose to accept your punishment and please me or get dressed and leave. It is very simple." He explained, very little emotion in his voice but I could see his bulge doubled in size.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone could see me. I would feel better if we could at least move away from the door or if you were naked too." I put on my best sad, defeated voice hoping that it would land with him. "Please, Sir."

He smiled! It worked. He does care about what I want. "Grab your clothes, stay on your knees. Only knees in my presence." I awkwardly followed him into the living room. I hadn't really seen this room much as the one other time I was in his apartment I just spent 4 hours under his gaming desk. He stopped in front of a chair, "take my pants off" he said while pulling his t-shirt off. Such a nerd body. His chest is almost concave and he was overall the definition of scrawny. I loved it.

I shuffled right up to him, so close my lips were almost touching his bulge as I reached up and grabbed the waistband of his sweats at each bony hip. I pulled them down, no underwear and just like in so many of my fantasies, as soon as they lowered to below his dick, it bounced just a bit and hit me in the mouth. I laughed and looked up at him to see him pointing his phone at me. Before I could protest again, "I just want a lil video of such a strong jock boy sucking my dick while he jerks off. It would mean a lot to me. You want me to be happy, right? Otherwise, what are you doing here?" He rocked his hips forward and hit my lips with his semi-hard dick again. I couldn't help it. I smiled. I wanted it. I did want to please him. I did want to make him happy. He told me just moments ago, there are no limits - only choices. Deep down I know this puts him into a position of extreme authority over me because my choice is probably always going to be to make him happy, even if I don't want to - I feel compelled to, a need to do for him.

"Can I please kiss it?" I asked, he just nodded. I placed my lips on top of his smooth head. I kissed up the shaft. Wetting my lips between each kiss. I nuzzled my face into his crotch to kiss where his balls connected to his shaft. I didn't think it was just his hair he hadn't washed in a few days, probably hadn't showered at all. He was incredibly musky, there was a faint smell of piss on his dick. His balls almost vinegary-smelling. I lost track of time. How long was I just kissing it all over? I licked at his balls.

"Did you ask?" He said.

"Sorry, sir. Can I please lick your cock and balls?" I asked without making eye contact.

"Proceed." He replied.

I pushed my face into him so I could place the flat of my tongue all the way behind his ballsack and licked. Another full-tongue lick. The flavor of his unwashed balls was transferring to my tongue. I loved knowing this depraved act was transforming my tongue. A few more licks before I licked the side of his cock. Then I licked the whole underside of his dick to the tip. I could taste the smallest hint of sticky precum. I licked his head and focused on his piss slit to get more of that sticky goo.

"Can I suck it?" I pleaded.

Before he finished a full nod I had the head in my mouth. I grabbed his hips and pushed my mouth forward onto his cock. I loved feeling it fill my mouth. It just fit so well and the head pushed just barely into my throat. He wasn't long enough to deep throat per se, but long enough that he was sort of like a stopper, he plugged the entrance to my throat. I liked feeling his power over me. Essentially, I was choking myself with his dick, but it was his dick keeping me from taking in air. I don't know why this was the thought stuck in my head. I kept pushing forward, mashing my nose and lips into his pubic hair. He actually made a small moan noise. I stayed this way for another 10 seconds or so until I just had to breathe. I began to back off and he grabbed my head in a vice lock and wedged his dick back into my throat before I could breathe. I gagged. I was choking. I tried to pull off, but he was pushing into me and holding my head.

"Just be calm. Just give me control, jock boy." I heard him say fairly loudly. I did my best to calm down, but the fear of being out of breath was a bit too much for me. I shook my head from side to side once or twice and he released me. "Breathe. Then do it again." Was all he said.

I took a few large breaths, I felt my own spit dripping down my chin. Then his cock was back in my mouth and instantly back to my throat. I just pictured it in my mouth. That was all my mind's eye could see, the image of what I think it looked like, at this very moment, inside of my mouth: how his dick looked on my tongue, how it looked pressed against the roof of my mouth, how it was just barely lodged into my throat. This helped me not need to feel like I couldn't breathe. It took my mind off myself and preoccupied me deeply. It took his voice to break my concentration, "Let's take a break."

He pulled out of my mouth. "That was almost impressive jock boy. I don't know many who can hold a dick in their throat for longer than three minutes solid, but I got you on video at 3:30 and I stopped you."

"I love your cock, sir." I said, without thinking about it.

"Do you want to be fucked?" He asked me, still just standing over me, his hard cock a mere 6 inches away.

"Not really, sir, but I would do it for you." I replied, thinking back to how I figured this would come up.

"Not interested then. I already know I can do anything to you. I want you to need me in your jock boy asshole, when the day comes that you beg me for it - I will enjoy it most." He said.

"I don't know that day will come, sir." I replied.

"I think I can motivate you. Good masters motivate their little jock boys. Face away from me, all fours, present your asshole to me." He said, in such a studly tone. I am so amazed at how someone who looks like him can exude such a commanding presence and tone.

I immediately do as told and within seconds I hear him clear his throat and I feel a wad of spit land right in my ass crack, and drip down collecting on and around my asshole. Then, no warning, his finger just pushes all the way into me. I squirm and clench.

"No. Arch your back, focus on enjoying my finger." He said, pulling it out and pushing it in, still quickly.

I hated the feeling so much. I tried to like it, but it just felt like fire. It felt like a bowel movement going wrong. I was whimpering and that increased tenfold when he added a second finger. "Please stop for a minute, sir." I hated to ask him, but I didn't want it anymore.

He stopped. He didn't pull them out, he just stopped moving them. "Shhh. Take a breath. Just focus. You like doing this for me don't you?" He asked or did he? Was he telling me I liked it?

"I am sorry." I was becoming consumed with negative feelings of letting him down. "I don't like it."

"But you like doing it for me." This was definitely a statement. He held his fingers in place for what felt like a long time, but could have just been a minute or two. Then he began pulling them out very slowly.

"Noooo, nooo." I whined. He stopped. I had focused and got used to them just being there, that when he began moving his fingers I wanted them back to where they were.

"No? No what?" He said, jamming them back into me fast and hard.

"No, sir. I am sorry. It is just a lot." I whined once again in extreme discomfort with him pushing back into me.

"Don't you ever forget your place again, bitch. I will not be kind if you ever talk to me as if we are on the same level. I only have room for a full-fledged lil jock boy bitch." He fucked me a few times with his fingers hard. I could tell he was mad. I didn't whine, but I tried to be stoic and I felt tears come to my eyes. Luckily he stopped after just a few and once again just left his fingers all the way in my ass, but not moving them. I actually didn't hate that feeling any more.

"Yes sir. I am sorry. I am honored and joyful just to get any attention from you and to be able to make you happy." I replied, getting even more used to having his fingers in me. My own dick had lost much of its erection. Then, just an insanely bizarre feeling, he yanked his fingers out of me all at once. I gasped. I kept my ass up, but collapsed my face to the floor.

"You miss the feeling, bitch?" He asked.

"Sir, I don't know. Honestly, I don't know." I replied.

"Stay just like that, ass up, face to the floor." He directed.

"Ahhhh." I let out, feeling Master smear lube onto my hole. I guess he is going to fuck me even though I didn't ask for it. I felt a smooth tube push into my asshole. He kept pushing into me for only a few inches then stopped. He just stayed there, no thrusting or movement at all. It did not feel warm or at all like I thought a dick in my ass would feel. It was somewhat pleasurable, but still felt like an invasion or just uncomfortable.

I was completely lost in my thoughts and the feeling in my asshole when quite the surprise brought me back to the present. Nerd Master slid his foot between my face and the floor. I raised up, realizing something was still in my ass, but Master was standing right in front of me, grinning at the confused look on my face. "You are wearing a buttplug, bitch. I don't know that is enough motivation though. Stand up." he ordered.

I stood, slowly, I had been on my knees for a while. Master kneeled in front of me, before I could even consider he would suck my dick, he roughly grabbed my balls and semi soft cock. And began manipulating my manhood. He clipped a few things around my balls and hooked a contraption to my dick that encased it. No, not encased it, caged it. I had heard of this, he put me into a male chastity device. One more click and then he stood. Immediately grabbing my shoulder and pushing me to my knees.

"You want to jerk off in my parking lot, jock boy? You don't want my cock in your ass? I think I can motivate you to correct your thinking on both accounts. Finish sucking me off." Master ordered.

I was very uncomfortable with the cage. As soon as I began sucking his dick again, feeling the head push down my tongue to my throat, my arousal returned to a 10, but the cage stopped my cock from inflating, and quite frankly, it was painful. However, the plug in my ass was sending amazing feelings all through my innards. I was doing my best to focus on sucking though. I wanted his cum. He was rocking into my face, grunting. I grabbed his ass and let my mind fall into how much I loved him fucking my face.

"Fuck yeah, bitch!" Then my taste buds exploded with cum. He just kept fucking my face while all of my mouth filled with cum. He slowed to a stop and I just kept sucking, enjoying his taste and the feeling of having brought him pleasure. He let me nurse on his softening cock a for a few minutes. "Enough."

I stopped. Just stayed kneeling there staring down at my caged cock wondering how to get it off.

"I am sure you can tell I haven't showered for a couple days. I want you to kiss my ass, then you can go. Don't worry, I wipe well." He smirked, turned around and bent over.

His ass looked fine. I leaned forward and kissed up and down his crack a few times. It smelled a bit sour, but was overall okay. I understood this. It was him making me do something degrading just like last time. The act itself is not terrible, it is the idea behind the act. Kissing an unwashed ass is disgusting, but he is my Master and I am compelled to be a good jock boy bitch for him. I have to degrade myself for him. I have to. I kept kissing until he stood and told me that was enough.

"You can go, jock boy. You did okay today." He said pulling on his store brand sweatpants, again with no underwear.

"But, are you, um, going to take this off of me, sir?" I asked very tentatively.

"Oh no. Motivation, jock boy. You can't take that off. Just remember how lucky you are though - I put a special one on you that will still allow you to pee standing up, most would require you to sit. Of course, I cannot lock the plug in your ass, but I am going to order you to wear it as much as possible." He explained walking to the door. I just watched him from my kneeling position completely dumbstruck. His words setting in. "Quick, get on your clothes and get the fuck out, jock boy. I'll let you know when you can come back."

12