The Lock Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully he pulled his cock and the dildos out of me as I needed to catch my breath.

"Sit up for a minute. Drink some water!"

He pressed the bottle to my lips and I took a nice long swig.

"Damn! I have never seen anyone come like that before! Not even in a porno!"

I chuckled.

"Is that good; or bad?

He chuckled.

"Get back to sucking, I need to cum hard!"

"Yes sir."

I dropped my head back over the side of the bed and he began face fucking me again. Now he was taking a long time to cum but that was fine by me because sucking cock is one of my favorite things. He alternated between feeding me his cock and his balls. But he didn't give me the pleasure of taking his load down my throat. Instead, he came all over my breasts and belly.

"Holy fuck! Look at this mess we made! Go start the shower."

I gingerly walked into the bathroom, my ass and pussy still felt well fucked and my body dripped with his cum.

He joined me in the shower. We used the Frankincense and Myrrh body wash that we both like, and the coconut shampoo and conditioner. He brought the dildos into to the shower to wash them too.

We took our time, lathering each other all over, and kissing as we got clean, until we were leaning into each other, falling asleep.

I had to help him into bed. He was asleep on his feet.

I gathered the plush blankets around us and we snuggled into each other. He let out a soft moan, and spoke gently.

"Jada?"

"Yes?"

I kissed his forehead.

"Why didn't we do this before?"

I chuckled.

"I thought you didn't want to."

His eyes got big. He grinned.

"Oh! I wanted to! I thought you didn't want to."

We both laughed.

"So... I guess we can do this whenever we want now."

"I'd like it if you'd wake me up with a blow job."

I pulled him tightly into me.

"Good! That's my favorite breakfast."

"I need to sleep, Jada."

"Me too, Orlando."

I closed my eyes and let myself melt into him as Mr. Sandman brought me a dream.

12