The Lockdown Challenge

Story Info
One US Woman, Two Migrant Men, & a High Stakes Femdom Game.
6.4k words
4.58
10.8k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

This is a 6K+ words F/mm story, and potentially a first chapter of a novella. A 28yo professional western white woman leases two rooms of her house to two upper twenties non-western brown young professional men. Though at first intended as a standard young professionals in a big city house sharing arrangement, when a health crises triggers a draconian city lockdown, the young woman--a self-interested polyandrous lifestyle Domme--decides her two housemates are her only recourse to avoid sexual boredom. So manipulating them with the hope of her sexual favor, and the fear of her evicting and legally jeopardizing them, she gets them to submit to her sexually.

And proceeds to find both sadistic glee and sexual satisfaction, at making them endure non-consensual teasing, humiliation and chastity for her. This is a bit of an experimental story for me, it explores some additional themes not usual to my other stories, and I expect it to have a small audience. But better a small than an upset audience, so if NON-CONSENT, including physical coercion and legal blackmail of vulnerable individuals, ETHNIC-PLAY, FORCED-BI, MENSTRUAL and ANAL oral worship are not for you, for example, do not read this story. Many central themes from my other stories, like erotic humiliation, CFNM, and a glamorous fetish exploiting Domme, remain. If you chose to read it, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

When Virginia, better known as Gini or Vi to her friends, got a new job as a vice president at one of the country's most prestigious venture capital firms she recognized it for what it was. An opportunity of a lifetime. With a guaranteed pay in the mid six figures and expected total compensation well into the seven she was quite comfortably off for a single woman of 28yo. A level of comfort that among other things, allowed her to buy a highly desirable townhouse as soon as she relocated to her new city. A city which was the tech capital, and one of the most expensive cities, of the world.

Virginia was not naïve, and she recognized that she had got her new job because she was sharp as a knife and had killer, even predatory instincts. Two attributes that were indispensable in both high finance and high tech. But also because she was what most men would consider quite the eye candy. And her new bosses and colleagues would certainly enjoy having her around while making their billions. Particular given that though quite the privilege, as vice president she had not yet climbed high enough the venture capital ladder to be at the level where the glass ceiling became a serious problem. That happened later, at the managing director and even more so the partner levels.

Regardless, her predatory instincts and her eye candy looks had also served her well in her personal life, her dating and mating life specifically. As Virginia was the kind of young woman who was quite the serial dater. Polyandrously so at times even. She was not quite the kind of woman who had many boyfriends, because what she had were not quite boyfriends. More like she had many guys she partied with and fucked with. And those conquests had spanned everything from minor celebrity pretty boys, to at least one certified honest-to-god billionaire. Regardless, her fucks were always tall, fit and handsome. As no matter what other attribute they possessed, Virginia did not stoop to wasting a minute on guys that were too skinny, too fat, too short, or too ugly for her. Other than that, she was quite the equal opportunity dater, even though the kind of relationship she had with a man did depend on the kind of man he was.

For Virginia was the kind of young woman that was equally at ease being in a vanilla sexual relationship, or in a dominant/submissive one, so long as she was the dominant. Making her a sort of vanilla/dominant switch if you will. And generally, the trigger that made her go full Domme on some hapless sap was whether the pretty boy in question was the kind that was at least a little socially fearful, or a little sexually frustrated, or both. In other words, one which was that kind that smelled of sexual weakness, of freshly spilled blood in the water, to Virginia's predatory nose.

Since Virginia did not date guys seriously below her, looks wise, she had found that social fear and sexual frustration often correlated with other things. Sometimes it was just straight personality. Every now and then for example she met the occasional cute tech geek that would be like that. Those made quite the fun boytoys. Also, because her country had quite the history of bigotry, oppression and marginalization it struggled to grow out of, often the boys that were ethnic minorities or immigrants were like that as well. Even if they were quite socially well adapted and economically successful otherwise. So those made excellent boytoys too. And even though maybe she could be charged of fetishizing them a little, she did not care, she had quite the sexual soft spot for that type.

And that soft spot came into play when, despite not needing the money, having got used to human company when she lived in that other financial capital in the opposite coast, she decided to lease out a couple of the rooms of her newly acquired townhouse. This was in part because her townhouse was quite large, so it felt empty. It had four bedrooms, one of which was part of a master suite she had chosen for herself of course. Which left her two rooms she could lease out, even while keeping one spare room for any guests she might want to host, or any other purpose she might want. So she posted an advertisement on her city's apartment rental sites, and let a stream of potential tenants come in.

Virginia was determined she would only let her rooms to single young professionals like herself. Other than that, and that the they be good tenants and housemates, she had no preexisting preferences. But after touring and interviewing 20 applicants--the price of her listing was that good--she felt an inclination to offer the leases to two handsome young men that pulled on her Domme strings a bit. Even if she had no intention of getting messy with her new tenants and housemates that way. Regardless eventually following on that inclination, she offered the lease to the two young men.

Diego and Ahmed, Virginia's new tenants and housemates. differed on basically one thing. What part of the world the hailed from, and what accent they spoke with. Other than that, they shared many things, even though they were as much strangers to each other as each was a stranger to Virginia. Both were engineers that were not citizens, not even residents, but were on highly skilled visas. Specifically, Ahmed worked for a newish company that designed and made electric vehicles, that had started in cars and trucks, but now had an R&D program that spanned water and aircraft too. While Diego also worked for a newish company that made wind and water turbines and other green energy technology. Both boys came from oil producing countries that while once prosperous--founding members of a once powerful and rich oil cartel in fact--were basically lawless failed states these days. Even though Virginia's country had spent incalculable blood and treasure trying to clean up the mess that Ahmed's country was, and exactly zero blood or treasure leaving the mess that Diego's country was be. And the geopolitical result had been more or less the same. Regardless, most important to Virginia's Domme strings, both Diego and Ahmed were cute looking light brown boys in their upper 20s that had that social fear and sexual frustration she recognized written all over them. The fear probably because they had no prospects back home, and their legal position in Virginia's country was precarious. The frustration probably because they were a little shy and did not know how to maneuver in the dating markets where they were.

Indeed when she gave first Ahmed, and then Diego, her house tour, Virginia had felt how each boy had been stunned how attractive she was. How nervous each had been about it. And yet how neither had been able to resist checking her out head to toe. All the lines and curves of her model like, dark caramel blonde, sky blue eyes, tall slim body. Even as they were obviously embarrassed they could not resist doing so. And she could feel how each thought she would never offer the lease to him. And both were probably shocked when she called each of them in turn and did.

In any case, other than in her mind, Virginia truly, really, had no intention of messing with her new tenants and housemates. That is, until shit hit the global health fan. The world went into a standstill. And the government of her city ordered a complete and absolute shelter in place, a total lockdown, no shorter than two weeks, but really until an unknown further notice. Except for absolute essentials like groceries, pharmacy, and medical emergencies, and then only if you applied for a city government pass online. Suddenly Virginia, used to 12 hour work days and 6 hour party nights, felt that the world was going to get very boring very fast. And Virginia did not do boring. Boring and Virginia mixed about as much as oil and water. And suddenly poor frightened and frustrated Diego and Ahmed, were the only two things standing between her and sexual boredom. And that was a very dangerous place for the boys to be.

*****

It was the first Saturday of the lockdown, and just a couple of days since the news the world was not going to reopen the following week, when Virginia put in motion the plan she had a concocted just the last 48 hours. She was about to change the terms of the tenancy, of the housemate agreement, so to speak, on Diego and Ahmed. For the sole purpose of her personal sexual entertainment, she was going to start subjecting Diego and Ahmed to a series of tests, trials and tribulations. Tests which they had to pass, trials which they had to overcome, and tribulations they had to endure, with the chance of winning her sexual favor, or losing their tenancy and potentially much more, depending on whether each won or lost the overall tournament against the other boy. She was going to make it as hard and humiliating as possible, and it was going to be so fun! For her, that is, not for the boys.

Virginia recognized to compel the boys to submit, she needed to be persuasive. In her experience, boys like Diego and Ahmed responded best to a dual, carrot and stick strategy. So she had to make sure she presented credible evidence she had both carrot and stick. That is why she had concocted the win the svelte blonde girl, lose the roof strategy.

The carrot was easy. She already knew both her housemates secretly had the hots for her. The only thing she had to do was to flaunt herself at every opportunity. With her getups, her poses, her gestures. Make it impossible for them to forget what the prize was. She had that covered. That Saturday in fact she garbed herself in a 3/4 sleeve black mini shirt dress that clung quite provocatively to her lithe, small but femininely breasted and hipped, thin long legged body. And a pair of four inch stiletto heeled black leather pumps she really had no business wearing at home, but she knew would seal the deal with the boys. A little slutty makeup, and a ponytail, and the carrot part was up to a great start.

The stick... well she intended to make it clear losing, or not complying, would result in eviction. Tough spot to be in at the beginning of a society wide lockdown. But she also could play their social fear card even further. Social prejudice and government suspicion put both boys in a vulnerable place. And the threat she could report either boy for suspicious activity, involving drugs, terrorism, or other such unspeakables, and there would be consequences for them whether guilty or not was quite credible. Likely they would be taken away in handcuffs, for the facts to be sorted out later, when the damage to their lives was already done. And even if that failed, there was another threat she was always able to carry out as a pretty, blonde, domestic-born woman. She could always report one or both boys had attempted to sexually assault her. Even rape her. And again, they were likely to be led away in handcuffs, for the facts to be sorted out later, with the damage to their lives already done. So Virginia was also confident she carried a very big stick.

So confident she had her bases covered, and putting on her best game persona, she exited her own suite, and nocking on Ahmed and Diego's rooms, where they were currently secluded for privacy she called.

"Ahmed. House meeting. Living room, now!"

"Diego. House meeting. Living room, now!"

And headed to the living room herself.

Diego had been listening to some music and surfing the web when he heard his sexy housemate and landlady call a house meeting. She always was a bit of a scary, even if stunning, girl. And Diego always second guessed himself if being in her house was worth the excellent location and great price of his rental. Of course she was exquisite to look at. And Diego was a red blooded guy like any other. So that was a big bonus. But that only made his living arrangement difficult, since he was not getting any action in his life lately, and sleeping down the hall from Vi was such a torture. Today she sounded even scarier than usual though, as there was something in her voice. An authority, almost Empress like, that brooked no argument. So with a little trepidation he got up, and headed to the living room as instructed.

Ahmed was actually working when he heard Vi's call. One of the projects he was responsible for was behind schedule. And responsible worker that he was he was putting weekend hours to finish it. Like Diego he often second guessed himself about living under Victoria's roof. Oh, he could admire the sexy American blonde like any other guy. But he was actually a guy that tried to be virtuous. Pious even. And he had so far managed to remain a virgin for marriage. Though these last few days he had begun to feel that if a temptress like Vi tried to lead him astray, there was no way he was going to be able to resist. Moreover, like Diego, Ahmed had heard the steel in Vi's voice this morning. And that made him nervous. Regardless, she was the boss. And if she said it was meeting time, meeting time it was.

When Diego made it to the living room he missed a step, and did not do a double, but a triple take of Vi right where she was. The tall slim American blonde had taken a stool right in front of a two person couch where she clearly expected him and Ahmed to sit. A stool where she sat elegantly but so seductive it hurt the eyes, looking impatient and angry at the same time. Like a teacher about to scold two wayward students. Her getup, positively sexually cruel. Clearly designed to torment a sexually frustrated guy like him. A very short hemmed slinky black casual minidress, and a pair of murderous looking pointy-toed stiletto-heeled black patent pumps, the latter of which Diego had seen her wear to work but never for home. Her legs crossed one over the other, fully exposed from ankle to well above mid-thigh. And her elevated foot rocking back and forth like a hypnotist pocket watch, mean to charm a snake. Diego could not help his manhood coming to life in an instant. Even as he slowly sat on his seat, clearly assigned, in front of Vi and said.

"Hi, Vi."

Only to curtly hear.

"It is Virginia, to you."

In reply. Making him bite his tongue and flinch at the sting.

Poor Ahmed fared not much better. As he found Vi in the same state his other housemate had found her in. Said housemate who now sat visibly squirming in his seat in front of the svelte blonde's glare. Making Ahmed think. Oh shit! I hope there is no trouble, because I really do not need any trouble right now. And yet no sooner had Ahmed sat down beside Diego, that he felt the heat rays emanating from Vi's eyes and started squirming too.

"Hi, guys."

He said. And he hardly finished before Vi cut him off to say.

"I'll tell you the same thing I just told your mate here. To be clear, I am Virginia, not Vi, not Gini, to both of you."

"Oh. Ok, Virginia.'

Said the by now anxious Ahmed.

"I know we just started this housemates agreement a little less than a month ago. But with the lockdown, the circumstances have changed. It sounds like we will be confined within these walls with nothing but each other for company. So a new set of rules, terms and conditions are called for. And today I am going to begin sharing those rules with you both. Are you boys following so far?"

Said condescendingly Virginia. And her two housemates, squirming more by the second, replied.

"Yes, Virginia."

"Yes, Virginia."

"Good. The gist is simple. I want a little company. But I do not need more than a little company. So from now on for a period of time of my choosing you two will be competing for a prize, and against a penalty. The prize is me. If one of you wins, you get to fuck me as you wish. However you wish. The penalty is eviction. Whoever loses is out of my house immediately. And do not think for a minute I will not carry through with it."

By now Ahmed and Diego's hearts were beating hard. The former slack jawed, the later almost grimacing in disbelief at what they had both heard.

"Virginia..."

"Shhh! I am not finished. The competition consists of a series of test, trials, and tribulations of my choosing. Tests you must pass, trials you must overcome, tribulations you must endure. You may find them humiliating. I do not care. If you fail to comply eviction is not the only penalty you may face. I can always report you for all sorts of crimes I may know, or think I may know you are doing. From local police to federal three letter agencies. Anything from sex crimes to more serious crimes against the state--drugs, terrorism, the like. And I am sure I do not even need to tell you that even simply being investigated will fuck up your lives for good. Do I?"

"No Virginia."

Said Diego. While Ahmed, still reeling from anger and disbelief bit his tongue for a bit.

"Ahmed? Do I need to repeat myself.?"

"No Virginia."

"Good."

Answered Virginia. Switching her crossed legs over for comfort.

Oh dear god! Thought Ahmed at that. Please save me! She is not even wearing panties! After catching a glimpse between her legs.

"Now both of you. Stand to the right. And strip!"

Spat Virginia.

Diego hesitated for a second. But only a second. He was quickly assessing that maybe this was an opportunity. Ahmed seemed more reluctant than him. Which meant he himself could maybe establish an early lead. Win the tournament. Keep the room, win sexual access to the hot girl, and be better off than he started. Maybe. In any case, how bad could Vi's, Victoria's that is, game could get? Surely not that bad. He thought and hoped. Though regardless he decided to play along, for now anyway. And he did as instructed. Standing up. Pulling his polo shirt over his head. Taking off his socks--he had no shoes in the house. And finally taking off his pants.

"Good choice, Diego. But the underwear goes too."

Said Virginia as she smiled seductively at him.

This time Diego hesitated for a little longer. But he eventually got hold of the elastic of his underwear. And let it drop to his feet, stepping out of it after that. Then he felt Victoria checking out his manhood in silence for a minute. Then smile directly at his eyes condescendingly. Shit! Thought Diego. I am already losing!

"Ahmed, do I need to remind you of the consequences of noncompliance?"

Said Victoria as she uncrossed her legs, and this time left them uncrossed and ever so slightly parted in front of Ahmed.

"Ugh!"

Went mutedly Ahmed, who decided moving away from the temptation was the best choice after all. And relenting, stood up to do as instructed. Virginia beamed a smirk at that.

12