The Locker Room

Story Info
This was a commission about a few guys and a locker room.
1.6k words
3.8
9.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyZ88
LadyZ88
75 Followers

It was the end of another grueling and stressful work day for Caleb as he made his way to his car. His head was pounding after the ass chewing he took from his boss that afternoon. It was the same old crap from them, the company refuses to hire more workers but expects his team to deliver the same product in half the time with a quarter of the people they used to have. So goes another day of corporate life, he mused to himself. As he fumbled for his keys, a hand touched his shoulder. He looked up and smiled when he saw it was only Michael, his only real workplace ally.

"The old man really has it out for you, doesn't he?" Mike said, giving his friend a sympathetic smile. Caleb sighed, rubbing his hand over his face. "Seems like it. That bastard. And I just found out our budget got slashed. Again."

"Ouch." Mike patted Caleb's back. "Fuck him. Don't let the prick get you down."

"I'm trying." Caleb said exhaustively. He clapped Mike on the back and smiled back at him. "Whatever man, I'm hitting the pool before I head home for the night. You want to come?" Mike shook his head. "Naw man, I got a hot date with my TV. It's the finals in the wrestling torment. Later!"

The pair waved as they split up and entered their respective cars. As his place of work vanished from his rear view mirror, he felt much more relaxed. Plus he was looking forward to getting in the water. Ever since the AC got turned off to save on the office budget, the building was like a sauna placed in a rain forest.

A short while later, he pulled into the parking lot of his local swimming pool. As he pulled his swim bag out of the trunk, he noticed a large truck parked out front and some guys that seemed to be painting around the entrance. He pondered this briefly until a voice called out, disrupting his line of thought.

"Yo Cal! What's happening dude?" A younger blond man called out and waved vigorously as Caleb made his way to the front doors. Tyler was standing there flailing his arm in his typically enthusiastic greeting. Caleb felt a smile come to his face as he saw his swim buddy. He picked up his pace since Tyler was holding the door for him, and saw his bundled up swimsuit and towel shoved haphazardly under one arm like always.

"Hey ho buddy. What are you doing here? I thought you had a date tonight?" Caleb inquired as gently as he could. Tyler always seemed to be between girlfriends and he was usually moody after being dumped for the umpteenth time. But Tyler was all smiles today.

"Eh, it wasn't working out so we called it off, it was a mutual thing." He said casually as the pair strolled into the building. Caleb opened his mouth to offer a comforting word or two but was cut off suddenly by another person.

"Jeez, have you seen what they're doing to the bathroom?" a short lean man loudly interjected as he suddenly came out from nowhere to ambush the others as they made their way to the changing room.

Caleb rolled his eyes at the sudden appearance of his other swimming friend. "Well hello to you too Beck. And how are you today?" He said as sarcastically as possible.

Beck just frowned and plowed on, "Seriously, what's up with all the flowers and shit? Is this a swim club or a florist shop?"

Caleb looked around for the first time and did notice a couple of vases holding what looked like black roses, but beyond that, the entrance just looked like it got a fresh coat of paint and a few layers of wax on the floor. He brushed it off as Beck's typical alarmist behavior. The man nearly had a panic attack when his favorite pizza was taken off the menu last year.

The trio entered the changing room and quickly made their way to their lockers. There was only one other guy there, a tall muscular fellow that Caleb didn't know. Beck was still bitching about the 'renovations' as he stepped up to his locker. "It's bullshit is what! They just put in those new floors six months ago and now look. New wax? Horse shit. They're going to jack the rates up, I'm telling you. And what is that flowery smell? Do you know how much air fresheners cost?"

Caleb had noticed a light perfume smell in the air but didn't think much about it. In fact he thought that it smelled rather nice. Opening his locker, he stepped out of his shoes. Pulling his socks off, he saw the bright blue nail polish on his toes. It was still quite shiny and he wiggled his toes a bit, admiring how cute it made his feet look.

"Man, you just need to chill out. It's not the end of the world or anything if the rates go up a dollar or whatever." Tyler said as he pulled his top off, exposing his taut stomach and tiny but perky boobs. He turned to face a mirror and admired his profile for a second. "You guys don't think my ass is getting too fat do you?"

Caleb barked a short laugh as he discarded his pants, revealing his smooth hairless legs and thick rounded thighs. "Don't talk to me about fat asses! My hips were already so wide and sitting all day in that office isn't doing anything for my butt." He posed and looked down at his wide rear end and sighed. "I'd do more glute exercises but I'm afraid of making my butt look any bigger!" He gave his butt a light slap to emphasize his point.

"At least you don't have to heft these monsters around!" Beck cried out, cupping his massive J-cup boobs. "It hurts to even heft these puppies out of my bra these days. Sometimes I think that one of these days I'm going to break in half from the weight of these things, I swear to gawd."

"Girl, at least you get guys drooling over you!" Taylor exclaimed, still staring at his thin but athletic body, rubbing a hand over her curves and sighing deeply.

"Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty." Cali said and the pair burst out into a fit of giggles.

"So, speaking of boy's..." Becky said as she squeezed her way into her tight one piece swimsuit, "Did you ask him out yet?" She turned and gave Cali a knowing gaze as she pulled the straps over her shoulders and adjusted his boobs to sit properly.

Cali felt herself blush, "I... didn't have the opportunity yet." Her face was as red as her two piece swimsuit.

"Bull!" Becky cried out, grinning from ear to ear as she stepped over to Cali. "You said he walks you out every day!" She poked her friend in the shoulder playfully. "Just ask the stud out already! You're always gushing about him every time we get together."

Becky clasped her hands together and fluttered her eyes in an exaggeration. "He's always sticking up for me and telling off my mean old boss and bringing me coffee. He's just like the best in the world you guuuuys!" She said in a whiny high pitched voice, drawing the last syllable out for dramatic effect.

Taylor was giggling at Becky's shenanigans but nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Cali just do it already, it's not like he's going to bite you."

Becky smiled wickedly. "Or maybe she's into that!"

"Oh my gawd, shut up!" She pushed Becky away gently. The trio laughed heartily as they made their way out to the pool. A tall buff looking girl exited with them, an annoyed look on her face as she looked at Becky. As they strode out, Taylor instantly zeroed in on a muscular looking gym rat on the diving board.

"Hottie at twelve o'clock. Dibs on those abs." Taylor said.

Becky made a face at her. "O-M-G you slut! No fair!"

As the pair lightly bickered, a dark haired woman in a delivery uniform carrying a long thin box hustled over where they were standing. "Excuse me, ladies?" she called out to the girls. "Are one of you Cali Forester?"

Cali raised a finger. "Present," she said a little warily. She wondered who would make a delivery to a pool?

The lady handed her the box. "From a Mike Ryan, ma'am."

Cali blushed so intensely her face practically glowed. "Oh. Oh!" She took the box with shaking hands and opened it up to reveal several beautiful roses, each one a different color. Becky and Taylor oohed and awed over her shoulder as she plucked the black one out and raised it to the light to get a better look. On the rose, a note was tied, which read 'would you like to go on a date sometime? From Mike.'

Cali squealed in delight and hugged the box to her ample chest. The delivery girl smiled and for just a moment Cali thought she saw her eye's glowing. But then she tipped her hat and said, "Another satisfied customer. My job here is done." Cali was gushing to the other girls and the trio made their way back to the lockers again so Cali could make a call before they hit the water. The raven haired delivery girl only smiled at their retreating forms before she vanished into thin air.

The End

LadyZ88
LadyZ88
75 Followers