The Locker Room Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

It was, probably, close to 7:30 when I finished my workout. As I got out of the pool, Rachel said, "I like watching the water run off your naked body." I had thought the same thing about her when she got out of the pool the night before.

As I put my shorts back on, Rachel got up on the springboard. She bounced three or four times then launched herself into the air. She did several somersaults and entered the water headfirst, making no splash at all. I applauded as she got out of the pool. "Excellent," I said.

"That was a simple dive," Rachel replied. "Very low degree of difficulty. You'd do that to warm up but not in competition."

"I believe you," I said, "but it still impressed me." I thought for a second before asking, "have you ever dived naked?"

That caught Rachel a little off guard. "No, I haven't," she said. I could see her thinking. "It would be worth trying," she said. Just then two cars drove past, headed for early tee times. The club was already too busy.

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

Rachel smiled and said, "we'll see. I've got to start setting up or Brittany will be bitching again."

I decided to take another chance. "I'm not a bad cook," I said, "especially if you like pasta. May I fix you dinner at my place Saturday?"

Rachel smiled. "I love pasta," she said.

The sun was not completely up when I hit the pool every morning. The next morning, Rachel was waiting for me when I came out. "You got me thinking about it," she said, "so now I have to try it." She started peeling off her suit. "Keep watch." Nude, Rachel got up on the springboard. She looked down at me. "Please take those shorts off. If one of us is nude, let's both be." I took my shorts off.

Rachel did her first dive. I didn't know whether it was a difficult dive or not, but she barely made a ripple entering the water. She was smiling broadly as she came out of the pool. "That felt fantastic!" she said. "Let me try one or two more."

"One or two," became forty minutes of naked diving. It was eating up my workout time, but Rachel was having so much fun, and looked so great, that I couldn't stop her. She finally came out of the water and said, "ok, I'm through." She walked over and kissed me. "I'm sorry I screwed up your workout. Thanks for letting me go. That was great!"

We hugged. Over Rachel's shoulder I saw what might have been long blonde hair swinging as someone walked towards the pool. It was earlier than Brittany usually came in, but I said, "I think Brittany's coming." Rachel and I picked up our suits and dashed naked into the pump room.

It didn't make sense to lock the pump room door because it never was locked, and Brittany had a key. We left the door unlocked and huddled naked in a corner behind stacked boxes of pool chemicals. Brittany came in the pool room. We knew it was her because we heard her talking to herself. Fortunately, Brittany was not thorough. Once we heard her go out the pool gate, we started laughing, as quietly as we could. I'm surprised Brittany didn't hear us and come back.

We got out from behind the boxes. As we pulled our suits on, Rachel said, "It might be fun to get caught naked with you, but not by Brittany." We kissed. Rachel went to prepare the pool. I went to put on my handyman uniform.

Two days later, Friday, Rachel and I were having our usual lunch. "I can't get together tonight," Rachel said. "Mom and Dad are going to something out at Pearl Harbor and decided to lay over tonight in Chicago so we can have dinner."

"Of course, you should have dinner with your parents," I said. "We're still on for tomorrow night?"

"Seven o'clock at your place," Rachel said. She paused before adding, "uh, Mark, I'm not on birth control."

I worked out at the club on Saturdays and then worked until noon. Time got a bit tight as I had to pick up clams, mussels, and shrimp for my sauce. It had been a long while, so I also had to pick up some rubbers. Then, clean the apartment. I had gotten the herbs chopped, showered, and dressed when my doorbell rang.

I thought I was appropriately dressed in jeans and a polo shirt. When I opened my door, Rachel stood there in a dress. It was nicely tight across her chest, I saw no evidence of a bra, and stopped high on her thigh. The dark yellow and red pattern went perfectly with Rachel's copper hair. She looked incredibly beautiful and sexy, and I told her so.

The food was only ok, although Rachel was very complimentary. I had a bottle of pinot grigio because women like white wine, right? I noticed Rachel only sipped from her glass. When I started to pour myself a second, Rachel said, "Mark, I'd like us both to be completely sober tonight." I corked the wine and put it in the fridge.

Other than putting the food away, I was going to leave the clean up until Sunday. Rachel insisted on cleaning everything after dinner and helped. Once that was done, she sat on the ratty, second-hand sofa in my living room/dining room. "Please sit down," Rachel said. I sat next to her. "You'll never know how much I've been looking forward to this," Rachel said as she leaned forward and kissed me.

We kissed for a long time. Our tongues played together. Our hands were all over each other. Rachel started rubbing me through my jeans. I put a hand on her thigh. She spread her legs a little and my hand went up under her skirt. To my surprise, all I felt was flesh all the way to her mound. Rachel's green eyes were gleaming. "You discovered my secret," she said. I raised my eyebrows inquiringly. "No panties," Rachel giggled. "I decided it would be good to have one less thing to take off."

Rachel stood up. She slid her shoes off her feet and then pulled her dress up and over her head. She stood there naked, looking more desirable than I could have imagined. After letting me look at her for a time, Rachel said, "please get up." I stood. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. She pushed my jeans and my boxers off my hips and down my legs, squatting as she went. When my pants reached my ankles, Rachel's face was a little way above my dick. She bent slightly and kissed my dickhead.

Rachel bent lower and took my shoes, pants, and boxers off one foot and then the other, leaving me wearing only my polo shirt. Rachel stood up and smiled. "Naked from the waist down isn't a bad look on you," she said, "but, right now, I want total nudity. Raise your arms." I raised my arms, and she pulled my shirt off. We were both completely nude and hugged each other tightly.

After a few moments, Rachel giggled. "What?" I asked.

"Your window blinds are up," she said. I looked. I had a second-floor apartment on a busy street. It was still early. We could clearly see cars and people on the sidewalk. "If they can see us, I hope they enjoy it," Rachel said. "Where's your bedroom?"

I led Rachel back to the miniscule bedroom. "Lie down on your back please," I said. Rachel did. I got on the bed at her feet, gently pushed her legs apart, and lay down so that my head was just above her mound. Rachel was a natural redhead. I lowered my head and began licking her.

I licked Rachel's lips for a while before moving to her clit. I could feel her pulse and breathing accelerating. I was about to start probing inside her with my tongue when Rachel said, "Mark, you know I want something more than your tongue in me tonight."

I sat up, leaned to my nightstand, and opened the box of rubbers I'd bought that afternoon. I pulled a packet out and carefully opened it. "Do you want to put it on?" I asked Rachel.

"Uh, I don't know how," she replied. I showed her. "Uh, Mark, do you have an old towel or something you don't care about?"

"Sure," I answered.

"Could you get it and spread it on the bed?" Rachel asked.

I was concerned about a break in the mood, but I also wanted her to be as comfortable as possible, so I grabbed an old beach towel and spread it over the bed. Rachel lay back down and said, "let's have sex."

I dislike wearing a rubber. Who does like them? Even in a raincoat, sliding into Rachel felt wonderful. She seemed tighter than I remembered other girls being, but I didn't notice anything unusual. I began thrusting, slowly because I wanted it to last along time, and started sucking her nipples. As she sensed my rhythm, Rachel wrapped her legs around my hips and began pulling me into her. Rachel was a strong woman. Feeling the strength in her legs and her abdominal muscles tensed beneath me was a marvelous compliment to the more intense sensations in my dick.

I don't claim to be a tremendous lover. Still, things seemed to go as I'd planned that night. Rachel's breathing got faster at a steady rate. Sweat broke out between her beautiful breasts. Her hips started bucking, slightly at first but more forcefully as she became more aroused. Best of all, I was in no immediate danger of coming.

I knew from our poolside session that Rachel got noisy as she got close to orgasm. True to form, she started to moan, softly and then louder. As her hips bucked more powerfully, her legs gripped me tighter. In a way, I was being engulfed by this extraordinary woman, and it was great. I pushed faster and with more force.

I was feeling the first signs of my own impending orgasm when Rachel moaned, Oh God . . . Mark . . . make . . . me . . . come . . . now!" I pushed even faster. She was bucking so strongly she was raising us both up. I could feel my explosion building. To distract myself, I started kissing Rachel's neck. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. . ." she yelled. "I. . .love. . .YOU!" She bucked her hips several times much harder than before and her arms and legs contracted on me. A couple of seconds later, I shot so hard that it hurt.

I stayed in Rachel while our breathing slowed. I hadn't used rubbers that often and thought I ought to pull out before it tore or leaked. Finally, Rachel let me go. I pulled out, got off the bed, took the filled rubber off, and threw it away. As I was doing that, Rachel started her low, sexy laugh again.

"What?" I asked again.

"We left another window open," she said, pointing at my uncovered bedroom window. We'd also left the lights on. My bedroom window looked across an alley into an apartment in the next building. A couple, only a few years older than us, were standing in the other apartment facing us. It was obvious they had been watching.

Rachel was laughing harder, and I was starting to laugh. Rachel waved to the other couple. That was apparently when they realized that we knew they'd been watching. The apartments were close enough I could see embarrassment on the faces of the other man and woman. Looking at them, I smiled and shrugged with my arms extended, palms up.

After another moment of uncertainty, the woman in the next apartment smiled and began to clap her hands. Her husband/boyfriend looked at her. She said something and he started clapping too. I helped Rachel up of the bed. We stood facing the window, arms around each other's bare waists, and took a bow.


HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers
12